Little Miss Jay

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
born2serve
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): looking

Little Miss Jay

Post by born2serve »

im not new here but never came to the forum section, usually i just wank off on webteases and go away... but then i saw a webtease by Little Miss Jay.. She is gorgeous... visited Her site and from there again redirected to the milovana forum... i dont know She use to come here now or not, but i really wanna be her play thing..
im writing this if any body know where She is or if Little Miss Jay read it Herself, please make me Your toy and play with me.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz :love:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Little Miss Jay

Post by SexualChoc »

there is NO question
Miss Jay one of the best forum game teasers
and even wrote a few regular teases.

She is missing again
last time she was missing it was over 4 months before she showed in milovana again.
It does not show that she has even visited Milovana recently which means she has not logged in for several months...

no telling IF she will return or when.

there are many who miss her!
though from what I heard she is happy and enjoying her dominant side in real life.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

born2serve wrote: im writing this if any body know where She is or if Little Miss Jay read it Herself, please make me Your toy and play with me.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz :love:
I was in the same boat when I joined milovana, largely because of her. What you (and many others) need to realize is that there are hundreds, if not thousands of guys like you and I, but there are very few ladies like Miss Jay online. This means that if she were to return, she would get flooded with messages etc. From when I last talked to her it seemed that it was difficult for her to balance things.

On a somewhat different note.. if you do look for a Domme (either online or offline), again, what you need to realize is that you are one among many, many guys. You have to be interesting and you have to offer something. That can obviously be money, as evidenced by the many pro dommes, but it can also be personal. Simply saying "please play with me!" is not interesting. Hundreds of others horny guys will have said that to any kind of Domme online. You can't just be a "toy". You may want to be treated as such in the D/s context and that may come later, but you have to be an actual person before that. Without a certain connection the whole thing becomes boring. Have something to talk about outside the whole Domme/sub thing and if you do talk about it, invest some brainpower into it. And also "heart" or emotion or phantasy or whatever you want to call it.

I'm rambling a bit, but I think people tend to forget that there are actual people involved in these things and they aren't your someone's wank fantasies/masturbatory aids.

And, yup, I have found a wonderful Mistress that way and our relationship has actually grown past a merely kinky one. My first message to her had about 8 paragraphs/600 words and we kept exchanging pretty long messages (until we turned to chat, webcam and real life ;-) ). The thing is.. in an online relationship, you get to do all these things she tells you to do and that's a whole load of fun. But you have to make it worth her while as well. And you do that by talking about your experiences doing those things, what it did to you, how it made you feel, what kind of fantasies or ideas you have or whatever.

All of this, obviously, requires a certain amount of dedication. If that's not worth it to you (and I'm not necessarily talking directly to you here), then you best stick to stuff like webteases.
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

just to give you an example
170 people signed up for my last challenge that is like this:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

See how fast that get's annoying?
mind you I liked it but juggling that many people IS difficult!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
onthebrink
Explorer
Explorer

Post by onthebrink »