"Sub Trip"

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
torn
Explorer
Explorer

"Sub Trip"

Post by torn »

Sub Trip

I

She smiles as I enter. She is smartly dressed in a kind of "office worker" way - white blouse with bra barely discernible underneath, a black and white dog-tooth check skirt above the knee, black tights and black medium heels. She turns and walks confidently and I follow her into the room. It is an average Edinburgh sitting room, though fairly empty. There is a black leather sofa and she sits down, crossing her legs and smiles at me once more. I am standing in the middle of the room facing her. She indicates the carpeted floor and suggests I kneel down, "I think it would be a good way to establish our relationship right from the start” she says. I get down on my knees in front of her, my eyes now roughly level with hers. "Also I think you should lower your eyes for now," she says. "You may look at my feet and legs but not above the knees." I comply. It feels unnatural and though I want to look at her face I keep my head bowed, my eyes are fixed on her shoes, her ankles, lower legs and knees. I feel disorientated and strangely aroused.

"Good", she says. She talks to me in a cheerful, confident manner.
"Let's talk about why you're here" she says, "Why do you think you are here?"
I'm a bit uncertain what to say. "I don't know," I say.
"Of course you do" she says evenly, "why are you here?"
"Because I deserve to be punished?" I venture.
"No, no silly" she says dismissively, "try again".
"Em, to serve you?"
"Well you will. But that's not really why you're here is it?" she says. I am staring at her legs sheathed in nylon, one foot swaying mesmerisingly in front of me. I feel I could smell her scent if I inhale deeply. A pause hangs in the air which she breaks.
"You are here because you want to be here" she explains. "You have arranged to be here because you want to be sexually humiliated and punished, isn't that right?"
"Yes, it is" I mumble, ashamed.

"You want to serve me though you don't even know me. You want to have pain inflicted upon you, to be humbled and abused as I see fit. To do anything degrading which I ask. You are here to suffer, to be maltreated, and to thank me for doing it. Isn't that so Adam?"
It's the first time she has used my name and instinctively I raise my eyes to her and smile. "Eyes down" she commands. "Oh. Sorry... Mistress," I say.
"I am not your Mistress," she says, "and you are not my slave. That represents a very particular, very special kind of relationship. I am just the person who is going to abuse you, nothing more. You may call me Nicole, or if you prefer "Miss".
"Yes, Miss" I reply.
"Good boy. Now, no more looking at my gorgeous legs for a while (there was a teasing humour in her voice) I want you to lie face down on the carpet. Arms straight out. Legs apart, like a starfish. Face to the floor. I want you looking at the carpet. In fact I want you kissing the carpet. Go on"
I lie face down as she says and spread my legs. I hesitate and then pucker my lips and kiss the rough carpet. I cannot see her but I can hear her and sense her walking around me.

“You are aware, I am sure, of the universal law of equilibrium,” she says looking down to me, “which ensures that all life is kept in perfect balance. If one man becomes richer another must becomes poor. When someone has good luck, someone else will have bad. Therefore, logically, pleasure must be balanced by suffering.” As she says this she halts and stands on the back of it my right hand, slowly applying her weight. My head naturally turns slightly towards it.
"Eyes front" she says. “Today we will be enacting a microcosm of this universal law of harmony.”
She walks behind me and stands between my legs. She kicks my feet further apart, "Wider" she says, and I try to part my legs as far as I can.
“You know we are very lucky. We are a perfect match. I enjoy pleasure and you will offset it with your suffering - it’s like being carbon neutral, it’s almost ecological” she laughs.

While saying this she maintains the pressure on my hand. She circles behind me, between my legs. She places the point of her toe between my buttocks and runs it up and down the crease. She points her toe and presses it between my cheeks, finding my anus and pressing against it. I wriggle under the pressure.
"Be still!" she says. She grinds her toe into my arse.
"What are we like back there?" she says. "Clean?"
"Yes Miss, " I say.
"I hope so." "Tight?" her toe seems to press marginally harder.
"Yes Miss" I say. There is a tremble in my voice.
"Ah , that's nice" she says, but I cannot read her meaning. Her foot runs down my ass between my buttocks, pressing down just catching my balls from behind, squashing them into the floor.
She comes up to my head and places her foot under my face.
“You may kiss my shoes,” she says.
Immediately I begin kissing and licking the tops of them.
“Turn over on your back,” she commands. She raises her leg, placing the sole of her shoe on my mouth. I can see up her skirt to the outline of white knickers beneath the crotch of her black tights. She points her toes and pushes the tip of her shoe into my mouth, then her heel which she lowers in and out as though I’m sucking it off. I smell feet and taste shoe leather. She makes me do this for both feet. She withdraws and walks to between my legs and ‘dries’ her shoes on my crotch. Instinctively I try to bring my legs together to protect myself but she makes me spread them wide. She pushes into my groin, crushing my cock and balls under her foot.

She comes up my body and stands astride my chest, again I am fixated by the view up her skirt. She lowers herself until she is sitting on my chest, her knees apart resting on my arms. Her skirt rides slightly up her thighs and I glimpse close at hand the white triangle of her underwear. I am excited by the heat and weight of her pussy and ass resting on my body. She puts one hand behind my head, cradling it and talks gently to me. She tells me that we must be honest, that everything is simple and there’s no need to complicate it. While saying this she slaps my face. She tells me that I enjoy pain and so that is what I will get, she enjoys pleasure and so that is what she will get. Periodically she slaps my face as she talks, left hand then right hand. The power of her pussy so close is mesmerising me. She tells me each slap is like a kiss. She tells me she will try her best to make sure I suffer. I am slightly stunned by the blows and the proximity of her pussy and I can feel my cock throbbing in my pants. I struggle to say “Thank you, Miss”

II
"You may strip now" she says.
Gingerly I get to my feet and remove my clothes. She is watching me and though I don't know why I downcast my gaze and don't return her look. When I remove my trousers my underwear is damp. Shamefaced I lower my boxer shorts and my cock bobs out, obviously swollen but not fully erect.

She has me lay face down again spread-eagled on the floor. She walks behind me, stands with her heels on the soles of my feet. Kicks my thighs apart. Explores my anus with the point of her shoe and then downwards to the base of my cock.

At first she is gentle. Just feeling her way. I am trying to remain motionless but it's impossible as she homes in on my nuts, she is reading the little squirming motions I am making. Slowly she starts to apply more pressure. The sole of her shoe is placed on my balls and is flattening them into the carpet. I can't help it but I start moaning and trembling under the pressure. "Quiet. Be still" she orders, but the pressure on my testicles remains constant. It is incredibly hard to keep my arms and legs outstretched. I feel so vulnerable. My every instinct is to pull my legs up together and cup my nuts with both hands to protect them. The strain is constant and my arms and legs start to quiver. Just when I think I can't take any more she softly raises her foot and relieves my pain. I sigh loudly and I realise my breath is coming quickly in gulps.
She waits for a moment.
"Did you enjoy that?" she asks teasingly.
"Yes Miss" I say, dazed, through a mouthful of carpet.
"Good boy" she says encouragingly. "This is a good way to make a start. Would you like me to do it again?"
Inside I'm trembling but I know the answer,
"Yes, please Miss".
"I knew you would. But first I think you should ask me to. Just to confirm that we're doing this for you, to get it all clear from the start. In fact I think you should beg me to do it again. And what's more, you know I have the feeling that I wasn't really getting all of your balls there, I think they were starting to shrivel up and hide from 'little old me'. I think you'd have more to appreciate if you made sure that your cock and balls were pulled right down for me to get at."

I am torn between the slightly sick feeling in my stomach and the blizzard of sex pheromones she is stirring in my brain. She is waiting for me to beg.
"Please Miss would you stand on my balls again?" I ask obligingly.
"Why of course" she says. "And what else?"
"And may I please adjust myself so that you can get at them more easily?"
"Why?" she says, drawing it out of me.
"So that you can inflict as much suffering on them as possible," I mumble.
"Excellent," she says, "Only ask and you shall receive". She is enthusiasm personified.
It’s not easy because my cock is now hard and I have to bend it back at an unnatural angle to push it between my legs. In a sexual stupor I bring my hands down to my nuts and reluctantly push my cock and scrotum back down between my legs to make them more accessible for her foot. My face in the carpet and my legs spread I am helpless.

She has taken off her shoes and her stockinged foot swiftly homes in on its target. Before my nervous balls have a chance to retreat she plants the sole of her dainty foot right on my scrotal sac, just above my nuts, pushing them down and out, away from my body. They are trapped with my cock. Ever so softly and gently, but with firm and unrelenting pressure, she rolls her foot sideways and onto my defenceless balls, then slightly off again and then back. The rhythm and pressure builds until she reaches a point of equilibrium where she has them just exactly as she wants them. All the weight she wishes to exert is totally and effortlessly transmitted to the floor via my flattened balls. It's as though my whole being is trapped beneath her foot, squashed flat against the floor at a point of tension which has me barely able to breathe. She holds it like this. Her other foot comes to rest on my cockhead and begins to grind it into the carpet.
"Legs apart, Adam" she says as my knees start to shake.
"How long can you stand this?" she says.
I am quivering all over. "I can't" I say.
"Good" she says. And adds a little more weight to my balls just for a moment, two moments, and then releases her foot. A groan escapes me that sounds as though it came from another person.
Last edited by torn on Fri May 23, 2008 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
torn
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Sub Trip" (parts 3 & 4)

Post by torn »

III

Before I can recover she kneels down astride my arse. She starts rubbing herself up and down on it, pretending to hump me. She grabs my ears and pulls them, scratches my neck, grinding her pussy into me, crushing my swollen balls which are caught between me and the carpet. Slowly she shuffles up my back until she is astride my head, her knees on either side. My head is clamped between her thighs. She starts to rub her groin against the back of my head. The sensation is incredible as I’m so near but I can't turn my face to her pussy. But her scent engulfs me and I feel her intense heat. She moves her pussy around my head and neck trying to find just the right spot. The strain is tortuous as I try not to have my face ground into the carpet. She has found a spot she likes. Her motions become slower and more rhythmical and periodically her thighs clamp my head even tighter and squeeze. She is starting to make appreciative noises. My cock is hard, rubbing against the floor.
"Turn over" she commands. "On your back."

Like lightening I spin round and she plants herself on my face. She pushes her mound, covered by tights and knickers into me, I can feel the moisture and damp coming through them, soon mixed with my saliva as I frantically try to lap her to orgasm through her underwear. Her skirt is half hitched up, half around my head. She grinds her pussy forcibly into my mouth, rubbing the hot damp nylon over my face. She rides my face this way until my mouth and tongue are aching. She grabs a clump of my hair with one hand, holding my head back and raises herself slightly off my face, her divine pussy hovering just out of reach. I am frantic with desire and she teases me with her cunt. Her right hand snakes inside her panties and she begins to finger herself millimetres from my face.

I stretch my tongue as far as it will go to reach her. She grips my hair tighter and forces my head back allowing my desperate tongue to graze her pubis in tiny doses. Just enough to taste her. Now my cock is like iron thrusting against nothing. Slowly she masturbates herself to her orgasm just above my hungry mouth. It's a good cum though not very loud, and she spends liberally in her panties. She lowers herself onto my mouth again and sighs, rubbing her squishy mound into my face. She takes the time to savour it and relax, squatting on my face, seemingly oblivious to my need to breathe. I catch little gulps of air when I can. After a couple of minutes she rolls off my face and onto her back.

IV

Noticing my cock she laughs gently at my rock hard erection.
Then she says "Mmm, time to clean up. You may remove my shoes, tights and panties now".
Ecstatically and with trembling hands I remove her shoes, carefully roll down her tights and remove her white panties.

I am longing to go down on her and her cunt is glorious, her thighs and pussy wet with cum. You have my permission to clean me up with your mouth" she says and spreads her milky, musky thighs. Cleaning first her legs and working towards her pussy I kiss and lick her labia and part her lips with my tongue. She allows me to do this and pushes me onto my back and lowers herself onto my face again. As I clean her lots of cum comes out and I swallow it down. When I begin to lick her clitoris however she stops me. "This is only cleaning you know, not oral sex. That may come later. You still have work to do."
She turns and presents her ass to me. I lick and kiss her buttocks and she reaches back and parts her ass cheeks for me. I put my tongue between her cheeks and it's incredibly hot and moist in there. I lick up and down her crack and tongue her anus. I can hear she enjoys this. I am kissing it like a mouth, sucking it and probing it with my tongue. She has me do this for several minutes. She starts to wiggle her ass and then suddenly she stops and stands up. She leaves the room and returns with a towel which she puts beneath my head. She squats above me her pussy hovering just above my mouth.
“It’s a funny thing” she says, “but ass licking always has the same effect on me. Do you know what it makes me need to do?”
“No” I reply.
“It always makes me need to pee. Now why should that be?”
“I don’t know” I say, looking at her pussy hanging inches from my mouth.
“Now I know I put a towel down but I hope we won’t need it,” she says. “Open wide.”

For a moment nothing happens, I sense her strain a little. I can see the muscles in her abdomen tense once, then twice. She lowers herself a little closer to my mouth, her pussy lips swell and her thighs seem to tremble a little. First there is a only a little trickle. It comes out at an unexpected angle and I move my mouth to capture the drips, then suddenly a big gush comes flowing hot and strong, filling my mouth. It tastes like the smell of her cunt and ass. Trying not to choke I’m swallowing everything, swallowing. There is a tiny pause and then all at once another gush even bigger this time. I hear her sigh loudly as she relieves herself, she relaxes into it pissing and pissing as though it won’t end, flowing salty and steaming down my throat. I can’t swallow it quickly enough and it splashes on my face and runs down my chin. I desperately try to keep up with her but it goes on and on. At last the stream slows down to a trickle again. It stops and I try to swallow my last mouthful of piss, but there are several more short spurts at the end which go on my face and eyes.

When she is finished she allows me to drink the last few drops of piss from her cunt. Then she dries herself with her already soiled panties, gathers them into a ball and puts them in my mouth. She takes her tights and places the gusset beneath my nose ties the legs once behind my head and and then knots the feet at my mouth. She tucks the loose foot ends into my mouth and my gag is complete.
"That was excellent," she says, "Very good. Your stomach is full of my piss and your mouth filled with the taste of my cum. Now I think you've earned yourself some real punishment."

She hands me several restraints to put on and she leaves the room. There are cuffs to attach to my ankles and wrists with D-rings through them. She also gives me a small leather collar which fastens round my scrotum above my balls. She tells me how to fasten it, "Not so tight that it's going to cut off the blood, but tight enough so that your balls aren't going anywhere" and laughs. It has a D-ring which is to be positioned at the back of my scrotum.

When she returns I have put on the restraints, she is washed and refreshed. She is carrying a jug of ice water, full of ice cubes, and pours herself a large, clinking glass which she drinks deeply.
“Must keep myself hydrated,” she smiles. “Now let’s get you uncomfortable.”.

Firstly she makes me attach a cord, like a leash, through the D-ring on my scrotum. Next I must clasp my hands behind my neck and she fastens my wrist restraints together. She passes the cord from my balls back between my buttocks and loops it up through the D-ring on my wrists and then down again. My balls are pulled painfully up and back and my wrists down. I am told to kneel, feet together, knees apart and she fastens my ankle restraints together. Lastly the cord connecting my balls and wrists is pulled tight and tied off at my ankles. I cannot stand or raise my arms without pulling my balls off which are already stretched back under severe strain. I am no longer erect but my cock sticks out, pulled back and down by the unnatural strain on my balls, defencelessly between my spread thighs.

She walks round to the front of me and kicks my knees further apart so that they are as spread as they can be. Playfully her toes flick my cockhead, which is the first time she has touched my cock at all. She reaches into a bag and produces two spring clothespins which she fastens on my nipples. She stands back and adjusts the makeshift gag in my mouth, as much as possible placing the gusset of her tights across my nose so that all I can smell and taste is her. At this my cock twitches involuntarily.

"My, my. You do look ready to suffer for me, don't you" she says. I can only mumble through her soiled underwear.
torn
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Sub Trip"

Post by torn »

V

She stands close to me, her crotch near my face, though all I can smell is her panties in my mouth anyway. She raises her leg, rubs her bare thigh on my chest, painfully twisting the clothespins on my nipples. She runs her foot down my belly capturing my cock with her toes and pushing it down. She starts to grind my cock into the floor. Twisting her foot on it as though playfully miming putting out a cigarette, rubbing it into the coarse carpet. She has about a quarter of the length of my shaft under her foot and all of my cockhead. I wince in pain as she mercilessly tortures my knob. She releases her grip and my penis bounces up gratefully away, already looking slightly red and raw.

She smiles and slowly brings her foot back down on it, catching more of it this time, pushing it down to the floor and grinding it into the carpet. She steadily rolls it back and forth under her foot like a cigar, twisting my knob head so that it is rubbed on all sides, on top and underneath, she scuffs it from side to side and stomps on it. She shuffles her feet and the toes of her left foot hold my cock down captive while with the right she mauls my cockhead, rubs it, presses down on it, grinds her heel into it. I’m squirming in agony bu every move I make pulls horribly on my balls. Through all this she is looking into my face smiling like an angel, her conservative skirt pressed close to me covering her voracious pussy. She squats down between my thighs releasing her grip on my cock which springs up between us, worn red and painful, pulling against my fettered balls. Her skirt rides slightly up on her thighs and her face is level with mine. I think her nipples seem stiff through her blouse.

“Now that you’re warmed up, would you like to play a game?” she asks. While saying this she takes the clothespins off my nipples, rotates them a quarter turn and puts them back on. I groan through my gag.
“You would!” “Oh fantastic” she says.

“This game is called ‘Lucky Numbers’ and I know you’ll love it. Now, pick a number, any number.”
I try to mumble ‘seven’ through the gag but only incoherent grunts come through.
“Fourteen” she says. “Good number!”
She reaches behind me and from a bag produces an elastic band which she places on my erect cock. She pulls it back until it is stretched tight and lets it go ‘SNAP!” I yelp in pain and my cock jumps and stings instantly. “One,” she says.
“Two ... Three...” she repeats the process, working up and down the length of my cock at regular, methodical intervals. Working both the head and the shaft, left and right sides, above and below, cheerfully counting out the number as she goes. By fourteen my cock is throbbing all over, it’s still swollen but not erect. Slight beads of perspiration appear on my temples. I swallow hard and I get the strong heady taste of my gag - the cum from her panties mixed with the scent of her feet and anus.

“OK, now another number”
“Eight” I try to articulate through the gag.
“Forty-Seven!” she says happily. I groan animatedly and shake my head but she ignores my appeals.
“One... Two...” She begins to work my already ragged cock mercilessly. She is happy in her work. Occasionally she says “Ping!” or “Good one” when she feels she’s really let one go into me, or if I jump particularly, and then she stays in that one spot to concentrate on it for a bit. She pays special attention to my cockhead and the edge of the knob where it meets the shaft, she works right down to the base and up again, “Thirty-Two... Thirty-Three” and has plenty left to give my cockhead another thorough work out. I’m definitely not hard now, my cock is just a limp source of pain. Beads of sweat are trickling down my back and my cock feels like it would glow in the dark. “Forty-Seven...Forty-Eight...” she keeps going. I nearly scream hysterically, bouncing up and down to draw her attention.
“Oh, should I have stopped?” she says laughing, “I guess I just got carried away. Let’s just round it up to fifty then.” Two more snaps to my cockhead and I’m just about seeing stars.
“Righto” she says, removing and readjusting the clothespins on my throbbing nipples, “time to choose your last lucky number”.

I can’t believe it’s not over and I nearly want to ask her to stop but all that comes through the gag is plaintive mewling.
“What number is that?” she says putting her hand to her ear and mimes as thought can nearly hear me.
“What’s that? Two Hundred and Thirty Five?”
I’m apoplectic, I’m panicking. I know I can’t take that many. My cock will fall off. It’ll retract into my body and I’ll never see it again.
“Well, you know that’s a very big number Adam” she is saying “But if you insist”.
“One...Two...” This cannot be happening, my mind starts to swim into another place. It’s almost like it’s not my cock anymore, but I can still feel it. Dedicatedly she continues to work the surface of my cock which is now on fire. “Ten..” “You know Adam I have to admit I’m a bit bored by this game now. What d’you say we just go up to twenty this time and then play something else?” Inside I’m elated.
“I’m sorry to have let you down” she says “I know you were looking forward to the other two hundred and something. To make it up to you I’ll try to make the last ten extra special.”

She succeeds. Each one is a bomb going off on the surface of my cock. The elastic is stretched taughter than ever before and snapped back with unbelievable ferocity. She cunningly and joyfully identifies the exact places on my ravaged cock that are most sensitive and each snap is like ten of the others put together.

VI

When she has finished my cock hangs limply like a rag between my thighs. She reaches across to my nipples and removes the clothespins. She gently massages my tits and the returning blood sends electric shocks coursing through me. She reaches behind and unties the cord which has bound my balls to my wrists and ankles. Removing the restraints she also removes the collar from my balls and unties the tights from around my head and allows me to remove her used knickers from my mouth. I gasp and keel over, rubbing my painful limbs, balls and cock. She allows me a few moments to recover.

“I think we’ve been a bit nasty to Mr Dickey, haven’t we?” she says (“WE?” I’m thinking).
“I think we should do something nice for him now. Back on your knees” she commands. I comply and this time she merely cuffs my hands behind my back.
She fetches a metal vesssel with a small flame below which heats scented massage oil. She pours a generous amount on my cock and balls begins to rub them gently. The feeling is indescribably gorgeous, I’m in heaven, but my cock and balls are not playing. They remain stubbornly shrivelled away. There is no hint of an erection. My penis cowers like a whipped puppy, untrusting after the punishment it has taken. She is unperturbed though and patiently, gently kneads at my member, softly she pulls my balls down and rolls them in her fingers, she doses my cockhead in oil and draws her palm over and around it in small circles. The puppy begins to want to play.
Her relentless ministrations begin coaxing life back into me and my penis thickens and lengthens. Soon my battered cockhead is glistening and fat again.

“I just love how short the memory span of a cock is,” she giggles.
I don’t care though because I’m in ecstasy and so is my cock. Slowly she massages it into a full hard erection. Her toying has turned to steady, rhythmic pumping and shivers of joy pulse up and down its length. I’m starting to meet her hands with little thrusts of my hips and I can feel rumblings deep down in my battered balls. As though she can read my mind she studies my movements carefully and slightly lightens her grip. She keeps going though, pushing me onwards, but not letting me get too close. Soon I feel an unmistakable sensation building. “Are you getting close?” she asks sensing the change. “Nearly” I say, though I’m not sure how nearly.
“Good” she says and releases my cock which quivers upwards. Uselessly I try to fuck the air and gasp in inarticulate frustration. She fetches the jug of ice-water and sits in front of me again. My cock is like an iron bar pointing at the ceiling and my balls drawn up hot and swollen with cum to shoot. “This should cool you down,” she says. Adjusting my body forward a little she grasps my rigid member and pushes my cock and balls down and away from my body submerging them in the freezing ice. The shock is hideous to my on-fire cock and the crushing cold creeps up and grips my balls. I moan in frustration as my energy starts to dissipate and the ice kills my erection. She keeps my cock and balls submerged in the ice, the jug hard up against my groin, for a full two minutes. When she takes the jug away my balls are like walnuts, my confused cock limp.

“Excellent” she says drying me with soft towel. She fetches a large bowl, the ice cubes click and clunk as she fills it to the brim and places it on the floor inches below my bollocks. She pours more warm massage oil on my dangling cock and proceedss to knead my dazed and forgetful member back to full erection. I almost don’t want to get hard again but I can’t help it. She teases and cajoles it, pinches and rubs it until it is even more hard and throbbing than it was before. She pumps it purposefully onwards till I’m close to the edge. She holds me there, reading me like a book, toying with me, backwards and forwards, building a huge climax inside me.

She tells me if I want to cum I must ask permission, I must beg her to let me cum. I am so fucking close. At first I only ask, but eventually I am pleading. At the last moment she forms a simple “O” grip with her thumb and forefinger tight around the base of my cock and balls and forces me irresistibly down into the iced water again. My whole world turns blue, crushing my climax inside of me. She takes her hand out almost immediately, shaking off the cold, and dries it on the towel. I must remain in there for the full two minutes. When they are allowed out my cock and balls are dazed and small.

How many times does she do this? I lose count, maybe seven, eight times. Up and down again. She is unpredictable. Sometimes I’m quickly pushed back into the ice when I’m barely erect, sometimes she pushes me right to the brink and toys with me there for what feels like an eternity. As she gains more control she teases me more; she varies her strokes employing little head strokes, up strokes only, hand over hand down strokes; alternating heavy pumping and then light feathery strokes almost not touching me; long agonisingly slow ones followed by short bursts of fast ones. She teases me and lifts her skirt holding her pussy inches from my rigid but immobile cock. She asks me why I don’t fuck her? Wouldn’t I like to cum inside her? She blows gently on my cockhead then slaps it away hard; palms the head and squeezes my shaft. She is playing me like a piano, learning my body’s secrets, each time bringing me a little closer to the brink of cumming then denying me.

One time I think she has actually pushed me too far over the edge and I feel spasms starting as I begin to come but her merciless fingers close like iron round the base of my cock and force me into the ice . The spasms subside and when she releases her grip a miserable trickle of semen dribbles from the end of my cock into the ice water. By the end I am almost sobbing with sexual frustration.

After the last denial she keeps me in the ice for three minutes “As a treat.” The water contains tiny milky threads of cum where I have repeatedly leaked among the ice cubes. When I am allowed out she dries my limp penis and frozen nuts with the towel. From her bag she produces a cock cage made of wire which she places over my penis and fastens around the base of my balls. It is much smaller than my erect penis and even in my shrunken state it is a close fit, but she squeezes me in tight and snaps it shut.