Della's Multimedia game

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): None
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Della's Multimedia game

Post by Recacha »

Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Something went wrong. :-O
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Denied cocks end up as hotdog? :lol:
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Well, here i am...enjoying my wonderfully free morning, hoping to get a bunch of pages done, and my fears about today just came true. my phone rang, and i've been pressed into duty. Free time cancelled, and no more time to stroke until later tonight. my big block of free time where i thought i'd make some nice progress on the thread turned into 2 pages. :-(

i guess that's better than no pages.

But, with the loss of this morning's hours, i'm now certain that it will be February before i get to edge. :weep:

i can't express in words how denied and frustrated i am at this very moment. i feel like i just got cuckolded.

With all that said, i'm incredibly horny right now.

Gotta run, will be back later this evening (or sooner if i get really lucky, which i doubt).
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
galvanisedpenguin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galvanisedpenguin »

Hey Della, can I join too?
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

One more day and i break my record of being denied... :look: Tomorrow is sooo close and yet so far! :\'-(

Banquo, that is so evil of you to post to many pictures. I feel like i am walking over the Chinese wall. There is no end to it! :-O
Koledko
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Koledko »

Hi Della i posted yesterday but i dont seem to have gotten an answer does that mean im not accepted to join this wonderful game it seemed like a lot of fun :\'-(
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
teleSubbie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teleSubbie »

hi della,
unfortunately, while on my 5th edge (2nd day in the game and 6th day without a release) i went over the edge and ruined it. I'm very sorry and hope you'll let me start again. I will of course accept any punishment you offer. And just to let you know, I was trying to do the game from the very beginning, including all the pictures.
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Just did a couple pages; thought i'd do a quick update. Had a long, unexpected day. On the bright side, i now definitely have tomorrow AM free, which wasn't previously the case. :-)

Am a bit worn out from my day and am looking forward to a good night's rest. Might do another page or two of the thread before bed, but probably will just do some forum reading and relax. Yep, i'm that tired.

Before i go, here's a few pics for the other subbies out there, although at this point i'm not sure how many other strokers are left...

This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

teleSubbie wrote:hi della,
unfortunately, while on my 5th edge (2nd day in the game and 6th day without a release) i went over the edge and ruined it. I'm very sorry and hope you'll let me start again. I will of course accept any punishment you offer. And just to let you know, I was trying to do the game from the very beginning, including all the pictures.
I am starting that someone put a curse on my players....... i wonder who would do that. i am sorry to hear about the ruin.

I might let you may rejoin, after you do THIS You will play this game and once Banquo allows you, you may rejoin my game.
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Day 9

Ummmpff. I am feeling so damn frustrated. Can one die of too much stroking? Icing the whole package only provides short term relief. Can't wear boxers without being disturbed by any movement i make and my bed sheets are a nuisance to my cock and me. I slept on my back to avoid stimulation..it took some time, but i finally fell asleep.

The good part is i am officially breaking my record as it is. 9 days without blowing my load. I am half way the movies and 7 more edges to go. Lets stay positive and count down from here on. :-)

Day 9
Edges: 8
Emotional state: 9.5 on a scale of 10. Cock and me are not on good terms.
Recacha
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Recacha »

Good morning, waky waky everyone! :wave:

Banquo
Experimentor