A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
malibu900
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Don't have one but wouldn't mind an online domme if anyone is interested...

Re: sign up 3

Post by malibu900 »

Day 5 Friday January 18

Today was not as good as the past few days. Not because the challenge itself was inadequate, but because of my schedule. There's a lot that I have to do today, and that forced me to both get todays task done much earlier than I would have liked and also rush it and not take as much time as I would like to enjoy things. My first edge happened at about 9:30am again this morning. I was so incredibly horny that I don't think I even made it ten minutes. I made sure to crawl around both before and after my edge so as to feel properly humbled. My second edge happened around 11:30am this morning after about a half hour of stroking. I was so very horny that I couldn't resist and ten minutes later, at 11:40am, I had my third edge. It was VERY difficult to stop stroking after that. My final edge I just completed at 2:40pm after about five minutes of stroking. That was all I had time for, unfortunately. Even so, I came Really close to going over. :-| Luckily, I held it together.

Something completely unrelated to this contest happened while I was complying with todays task of crawling around that I thought some would find amusing. The whole purpose of crawling, at least in my understanding, is to humble and humiliate. Well, consider me humbled and humiliated! As I was crawling around, with my cock dripping on the ground as I went, my dogs would not leave me alone. It's as if they knew that I was supposed to be humiliated and made damn sure that I was. Everywhere I went they were jumping on me, getting in my face, as if to say "You're a little bitch just like us!" I think that was an unintended yet perfect part of todays assignment. Thank you SC for putting me in my place!
That's what she said
assfan69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by assfan69 »

Day 5:
Now I don´t have dogs like malibu900 - but I completed the task nonetheless. Since I really loooove edging, I made sure the 4 seconds lasted AT LEAST 4 seconds - it must have been longer. At least, after reaching the 4th edge, it felt like it was more like 20-30 seconds. Crawling and jerking at the same time, thus using only 1 hand to crawl, I made sure I set myself a goal for each edge. 1st edge circling the sofa, 2nd edge from bedroom to bathroom, 3rd edge in the cellar and finally 4th edge, on my knees in the kitchen. The final edge really had my balls feeling hard and heavy, drawing up close to my cock, as if to say, look how close we are, please emty us.... But except some precum - stopped in time!
Thank you for putting us through this. I assure you, I am thinking of this challenge more and more each day.
To cum or not to cum: That is the question!
BlackButterfly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlackButterfly »

Day 5 - 18th Jan

Today was a Bit easier than the last few days. I did all my 4 edges with a hold of 4 seconds of every edge, and I crawled as often as possible.

Starting to get quite frustrated with all these edges...
Very excited about the weekend!
Hector Mann
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hector Mann »

18th of January, day 5:
Four edges, done. Hard on knees and I am beginning to feel the pressure...
Zoli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zoli »

Day 18 Jan

I dont know if I get the task right, but I think made a good job. I went down all fours (knees-hands) and crawled in my bedroom. I stoped in the middle of my room and started stroking while still on allfour (actually three cause I stroked with one hand). Then I crawled to our other bedroom and did the same. Then crawled down on the stairs and the same happened in the kitchen/under the stairs (you can go under the stairs from kitchen) and in the dinning room, under the table. It was interesting crawling half naked (tshirt on) while my parents could have come home. Then I crawled upstairs to my room, and I just hear someone came home.. if my mom arrives some minutes ago, she could saw me under the table, halfnaked and stroking... thanks god not to :P

Thanks for this task
PaVulonowsky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PaVulonowsky »

day 5 - 18th January 2013

All tasks- done!!
jbound
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by jbound »

Day 5 done... :-D
brodon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brodon »

Day 5, Jan 18th.
Edges and holding done, plenty of crawling in between.
sjsj
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Currently without
Sub/Slave(s): None at the moment

Post by sjsj »

did some crawling around, wasn't to easy to do, because of not being alone.
Four edges each holding them for 4 seconds, i did: two in the morning with some hours in between, then one in the afternoon and just a few minutes ago, the last one.

Hope it'll be possible for me to keep serving You in the weekend, since my family will be around more these days.
seekerInto
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by seekerInto »

Day 5 - Jan 18

'completed tasks throughout the day. I was a bit surprised to realize how often I am normally carrying something around in my hands.
slave853
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave853 »

Day 5. Jan 18

Edges done. The balls are starting to get a little blue! The crawling takes a toll on the knees. Also, you don't realize how hard it is to carry something or open a door while on your knees.
SecretSlut
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by SecretSlut »

Day Four Friday January 18th completed! Weekend looks tough!!!
shaved, pantied & stuffed!!!

Things that get me wet..

fuck me, use me and tell me i'm a whore
taylordawn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by taylordawn »

jan 18th completed. it was tough with the 4 second holds. i edged and then crawled back and forth in my room before doing another one.
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by state of denial »

Done!!

Holding the edge was much easier than crawling around my place. Anyway, another day in the books.

SoD
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
Mickie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mickie »

Day 5- Friday Jan 18, 2013:

Mmmm... today was wonderful for me. The crawling was an excellent reminder of my submission. It wasn't embarrassing or humiliating as it was for others, but it felt right; like I belonged. :) Today I woke up early and began my day with a shower on my knees. I've never done that before and it was a great start of the day.

With 15 minutes left before I had to leave for work, I completed my first edge for the day. Then I dressed, tied a purple ribbon on my wrist (as a symbol of submission while I was unable to crawl) and crawled toward the front door... I ended up leaving my keys and shoes in my bedroom and had to crawl back twice for them. I think I will be leaving the ribbon on my wrist for full competition. (Or if it gets too nasty, cut a new section and tie a new one on.)

The other three edges were completed this afternoon, with a few hours between each. Each edge was completed humbled on my knees. Holds are scary for me. I knew they were inevitable, but still I am praying that I last at least long enough to make it to the vibrator round as I'm very curious to see the challenge and I want to be in the competition when that hits. So I'll grit my teeth as I do my best to hold each edge like a good girl without going over. Luckily I did not cum today, but 10 edges at 5 second holds each will be a challenge. I will do my best to resist.

On my knees and happy,
Mickie