Ladies Please

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
idoasamtold
Explorer
Explorer

Ladies Please

Post by idoasamtold »

We need some ladies to do some teases. Think about it ladies you know all the guys here are in to teasing . You could tease all you guys at once!
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Hehe, I'm sure all the guys here will agree. And actually Milovana isn't that bad as a publishing platform. I mean a new tease gets thousands of views in a few days.

On the other hand I guess most of our regular visitors will be male. I'm sure that will change in the long run as we broaden our focus but for now the only chance I see is to motivate some of the Mistresses over at od.com. Try your best, guys. :-D
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i just went through the OD.com forums, theres not alot there about the site, so i gave it a quick plug :-D
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Maybe we should create a tease for women :lol:
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

i see what i can do.. i might be one of the few here that teases women...
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Maybe we should create a tease for women :lol:
There's one in the classics.
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

Teneale and i tried denying her orgasms once. Just to see if she liked it too.

She didnt, although she found it built her orgasm up. She says she likes to have orgasms when she wants. I told her that i some times feel the same....... She didnt listen :lol:
maymay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by maymay »

punkrngd wrote:i see what i can do.. i might be one of the few here that teases women...
You're not alone, punkrndgd. Even though I'm mostly of a submissive bent, a good deal of my masturbatory energy is spent fantasizing about having a nubile, helpless little slavegirl that I can drive wild with need. ;) The teasing turns me on almost as much as being teased, if not more so sometimes.
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

johnno240 wrote: She didnt, although she found it built her orgasm up. She says she likes to have orgasms when she wants. I told her that i some times feel the same....... She didnt listen :lol:
This is kind of a cross-post, but I find that although some dominant girls don't like having their orgasms DENIED, per se, they do enjoy having them DELAYED. The edging thing does work really well for girls, but it takes a lot of patience to learn where that edge is and a lot of teamwork between the two of you. Once I got her there, I found that very slow and gentle circles just underneath the tip of her clit could keep her on the edge indefinitely until even my dominant girlfriend was begging me to make her cum. :-D