The Erotic AV Experiment

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Erotic AV Experiment

Post by p3rv »

vivi wrote:I can't extract the rars i get this error : The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.part3.rar: Packed data CRC failed in The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.mkv. The volume is corrupt
The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.part6.rar: CRC failed in The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.mkv. The file is corrupt

Tried redownloading those parts but it did not help.
From which mirror filecloud.io, depositfiles.com or both?
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

zenlover wrote:Beta Report:

Downloaded both from mediafire successfully as .crypt files.
Changed names as directed
Extracted both to same folder with 7zip
Got: The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.mkv plus The Erotic AV Experiment - Intro.srt
.MKV wants to open with Windows live movie maker. Plays a 7 second movie, just black screen
.srt file can be opened with freefileviewer to show text as follows:

00:00:00,000 --> 00:00:02,300
Welcome to...

00:00:03,000 --> 00:00:07,000
The Erotic AV Experiment

00:00:08,000 --> 00:00:11,000
Enjoy!

00:03:28,000 --> 00:03:30,000
The End

Can open .mkv file with freefileviewer however.

Video plays, with sound. The text above does not show up anywhere in the video.

Fantastic "step up" from the audio only! Keep on it! :yes:
Z
I guess I should have stetted that for the full version (MKV) this project will require an mkv friendly player.

Prior to running the mkv, have you ever installed any codec packs and if so, which one(s)? The two most popular choices, for Microsoft Windows systems anyways, seem to be either the VLC Player as a standalone or the K-Lite Codec Pack coupled with Windows Media Player.
gadgetslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by gadgetslut »

Playing the MKV file

Ive found that the "Combined Community Codec Pack" located here http://cccp-project.net/, offers the best integration for both windows media player and XBMC. Ive been using their packs since the late 90's and have never had a playback problem

To select different audio streams using windows media player with the CCCP codecs installed, right click on the Haali Media Splitter or the DirectVobsSub green arrow and select the desired audio stream. The Haali Media Splitter and DirectVobsSub are located in the toolbar near the clock on your PC once you start playing the video

I refer using XBMC as it is easier to select different audio and subtitle tracks.

The Experiment

As a concept it is a fantastic idea.

I like the fact that you can choose an audio and perhaps a subtitle stream that is more to your liking

It also could be used to provide different levels of difficulty with the different beats being faster or more complex and the subtitles being more erotic etc
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

To all the people who mentioned that they would help, thank you and I'll be sure to keep you all updated.

Latest update:
Both the main video and music only track are done.

Poll:

Should I combine all of the audio and video into one large MKV or have people combine what they want to see and hear?

In other words..
Video01 + Video02 + Video03... + Audio01 + Audio02 + Audio03... = everyone's.mkv (download)
or
Video03 (download) + Video06 (download)... + Audio03 (download) + Audio06 (download)... = john's.mkv
Video02 (download) + Video07 (download)... + Audio04 (download) = jane's.mkv

Please let me know what you think :-D
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by vivi »

p3rv wrote: From which mirror filecloud.io, depositfiles.com or both?
I mixed depositfiles+filecloud(took some rars from each) but installed 7zip and got the mediafire links that worked great.
I like the concept it has so much potential and i'd want to help beta test it. I can provide 1.8mb/s upload.

Me personally would prefer video 01 but if you are going to do different difficulties with the different videos that would be optimal i'd assume.
icee
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by icee »

Looks and sounds great! I hope you do make some kind of a file with ready settings for those less computer savvy people (ie. me).
p3rv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by p3rv »

icee wrote:Looks and sounds great! I hope you do make some kind of a file with ready settings for those less computer savvy people (ie. me).
OK :-)