Princess Raquel's challenge (ts' journal)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Princess Raquel's challenge (ts' journal)

Post by ts »

Hi all,

Princess Raquel have given me a challenge - And as a part of that asked me to keep a journal here...
(So here it is)

On monday night Princess Raquel asked in the chatroom if any brave man where willing to do a challenge for her - 10 days in chastity...

I (as you surely figured out) agreed... And before I went to bed monday, I had put on my CB-2000 with a numbered lock, and send a picture of it to Princess Raquel... :\'-(

I had forgotten how hard is this to be in a CB - so tonight I begged Princess Raquel for a little release...
And I got just that... A little time out of the cage and a little stroking - And now I am back in the cage. More desperate then I was before...

--
ts
the_girls_caught_me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Princess Raquel's challenge (ts' journal)

Post by the_girls_caught_me »

Please keep us posted on your progress ts.
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Another 2 days has passed - Time for a brief update:

- I am not even half way through the challenge yet :\'-(

I am now trying to avoid anything arousing... (Which isn't the way i usually choose :-D )
- I have gotten to the point where I am almost getting annoyed by the fact that sexy half-naked girls seem to be everywhere... (Not something I would normally complain about)

That it for now... more later

--
ts
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

ts wrote:Another 2 days has passed - Time for a brief update:

- I am not even half way through the challenge yet :\'-(

I am now trying to avoid anything arousing... (Which isn't the way i usually choose :-D )
- I have gotten to the point where I am almost getting annoyed by the fact that sexy half-naked girls seem to be everywhere... (Not something I would normally complain about)

That it for now... more later

--
ts
Hey ts, great challange thank you for sharing. I was thinking... I have this new audio session that isn't released yet but it is called "control" I am looking for someone to "test" it for me... but I need it done within the next 3 days... would you be UP to it?

It would however require Princess Raquel to give you an hours release from the cage... you'd have to ask her first ;)

Wishing you the best!

Nikki
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Nikki wrote: Hey ts, great challange thank you for sharing. I was thinking... I have this new audio session that isn't released yet but it is called "control" I am looking for someone to "test" it for me... but I need it done within the next 3 days... would you be UP to it?

It would however require Princess Raquel to give you an hours release from the cage... you'd have to ask her first ;)

Wishing you the best!

Nikki
Thank you from the nice words Nikki,

I have just gotten permission from Princess Raquel...
I would love to try the session.... (I assure you that I will be UP for it the very moment I get out of the cage )

--
ts
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Time for another entry in the journal....

I woke up this morning with a pulsing morningwood trying to break the cage... It was an almost painful feeling, very unpleasant :-(

A long shower made me feel a little better... (I wish I could have just stroked and cummed... which would make me feel a lot better :-D )

I had to go to a Football-match this afternoon - It felt wierd to stand in line for the toilet (Urinals and CB don't work well) - And somehow I felt everybody knew why I was in that line (A little paranoid, I know)

Now I need to find some distraction... Writing this only reminds me of my situation.. (And that turns me on :blush: )

--
ts