Audio teases

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
elvikingo
Explorer
Explorer

Audio teases

Post by elvikingo »

It would be great to have audio teases with instructions by women.

Is this tecnically feasible?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Sorry, but no, this is not planned right now. :-(

There is something in that direction in the concept of our secret project though. ;-)
elvikingo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elvikingo »

Cool - I am looking forward to the unfolding of the secret project!
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Audio

Post by Nikki »

I do not want to step on anyones toes but I would LOVE to record some of the teases found here.

I am NOT into anything super extreme but then again, one persons vanilla is another persons edge ;)

If anyone would like one of their teases recorded send me a link, I could turn it into a widows movie file with audio.

I do have my own site so I would want to use it there also if that works out.

Nikki
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hi Nikki and welcome :-)

I think there are a lot of good webteases you could use. This is a great offer from you and I would suggest to open a thread in the webtease forum, because more people are watching that thread.

Feel also free to post the link to your site in your signature. (ok I have to admit I am curious about :lol: )
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

awesome!
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

dark wrote:Hi Nikki and welcome :-)

I think there are a lot of good webteases you could use. This is a great offer from you and I would suggest to open a thread in the webtease forum, because more people are watching that thread.

Feel also free to post the link to your site in your signature. (ok I have to admit I am curious about :lol: )
Are you kidding... there are sooooooooooooooooooo many good webteases here I can't even know where to begin. I finally just picked one yesterday that wasn't too extreme and played with it a bit. I emailed the writer and asked for his permission, I haven't heard back yet. As soon as he lets me know if it is ok I will share it with the forum here.

[email protected]

Ps, I don't usually carry a tag or link into others forums but since you asked so nicely:

http://www.Hypnofantasy.com
http://www.Hypnofantasydownloads.com
Nikki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nikki »

I thought I might mention, the one I did is called "Stamina" so that anyone who knows the member who presented it can harass him for me ;)

Nikki