Secret Project - Speculations

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Secret Project - Speculations

Post by seraph0x »

Some people have already speculated what could be behind this mysterious idea and some of their speculations have turned out to be cool ideas on their own right that we might implement in the project some day. :thumbsup:

Now, I'm curious what else you can come up with. Let your fantasy run wild, what could we possibly have planned? :hmmm:

Of course, you'll probably also get a little bit of new information about the project from my answers. ;-)

Is it a matchmaking service? Or a calendar with sex festivals? Or a do-it-yourself-BDSM-tv-show? (Hey, I just tried to come up with some wacky examples, as I said: go wild with your ideas! :-D )
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Maybe a bdsm-video-p2p-network for legal amateur content.

A voice communication server for 1on1 teasing games. But for that we would need more mean females :-/

The ultimative 3D tease supporting 3D-glasses 8-)

Or maybe a worldwide TD pizza delivering service. For orders above 30 dollars you get 10 minutes teasing for free :whistle:

don't take this too serious
Try or die
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

dark wrote: Or maybe a worldwide TD pizza delivering service. For orders above 30 dollars you get 10 minutes teasing for free :whistle:
Haha... and if you get the right kind of delivery girl, she might make you put your own "topping" on the pizza.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

bondageslave36 wrote:Haha... and if you get the right kind of delivery girl, she might make you put your own "topping" on the pizza.
:hmmm: Nah, sperm doesn't match tomato very well. :-D

Keep the ideas flowing guys, this thread is funny! :lol:
roysan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roysan »

Nah, sperm doesn't match tomato very well.
Ok. I will certainly ad a tomato to my next tease. Ah, there are nasty pictures in my head. *evil grin*

Roy
Just keep going
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

A working partnership with SlashDong.org (check out the video (presentation at a conference)) complete with a catalog of cyber-operated teasing, CBT, and chastity equipment, sometimes all in one model.

Microphone enabled interface allowing for going through the tease without touching the computer... also allows for Mz_Teneale's teases to listen for and require the sound of a ruler slapping various wobbly bits.

A computerized "tease parlour" where a dozen 3d-modeled AIs with curves that put Lara Croft to shame can quickly learn what really gets you going.

Bio-feedback monitors.

Failing that, a slider along the right edge of the screen so you can tell the tease how close you are, and the tease can adjust accordingly.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Adding to the divergence...

Post by zenlover »

A interactive Artificial Intelligence, like Ramona on Ray Kurzweil's website:
http://www.kurzweilai.net/meme/frame.html?m=9
The AI is tease-programmed and responds with a specific logic to the response of her...student.

Video / audio upload potential to the webteases...show me what to do...tell me what to do...please ;-)
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
tease_o_phile
Editor-In-Chief
Editor-In-Chief

Post by tease_o_phile »

How about a personalized cyber mistress that learns your likes/dislikes, hard/soft limits and remembers previous teases. She could decide how long to tease you (which would happen real-time - if she said 5 minutes you'd have to wait 5 minutes... no click throughs for her) and would provide you with visual stimulation through streaming sound and video (picture her telling you to edge as often as possible for 10 minutes while watching a hot handjob/bj/sex video - which she would provide).

Responses to your input would be flexible, so what happens would vary from tease to tease. Cyber Mistresses could interact with each other and potentially team up on or swap their teasees.

Teasealicious! :punk:

tease_o_phile