Cory Chase scene in a cock hero video?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

plandr
Explorer
Explorer

Cory Chase scene in a cock hero video?

Post by plandr »

What would you guys think of that?

http://clips4sale.com/studio/41549

^^ Cory Chase.

She has *great* fan interaction (I'm a regular customer on her site, and she sometimes sends me free customs which is rare in my experience). I'm thinking of doing another video, and it seems like a vid featuring her would be a great final scene.

Let me know. :-)

P.S. I highly recommend anyone interested in Femdom POV give her a look. She's a great performer, is smoking hot, and she really stays true to video request.
plandr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cory Chase scene in a cock hero video?

Post by plandr »

Hey guys, I want to amend what I said above in case I wasn't clear.

I wasn't saying that Cory just gives stuff away, just that if you are a repeat customer, have good custom ideas, and she post them to her site that sometimes she provides it free or discounted.

Regardless, I think she would be great in a Cock Hero video. Give some of her vids a look and tell me what you think. :-)
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Cory Chase scene in a cock hero video?

Post by jstwolf »

I have seen better, but some of her hj stuff seems pretty good. Couldnt really find a lot of her femdom stuff, most likely cuz its all for sale. Could definitely see some of this stuff making it into a CH video though. Gotta be careful you dont run into another Tara T. situation though.