How do I get my girlfriend to tease and deny me?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

How do I get my girlfriend to tease and deny me?

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

If there is already a good thread on this topic (or website), someone please point this boy in the right direction!

I just started seeing about the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever met. Yeah, I feel like the luckiest guy on earth. It's been close to a month probably, and we're not that serious yet, but we are VERY sexual. She is very open-minded, even letting me dust off my old floggers and use them on her. She saw my video camera and a sly smile crept up on her face and she asked if I had a tri-pod and said we should turn the camera on sometime. So she's definitely into a lot more than just vanilla fucking. I think my goal could be possible.

I'm just not sure how to sit her down and say "I want to actually be DENIED." I'm looking for advice from both women and also men who've been in T&D relationships. One roadblock I see is that while she likes when I go down on and finger her obviously, it's not long before she throws me on my back and needs the deep dicking she craves, and usually demands a few times per day!

Would simple "tease and orgasm DELAY" be a safer approach, a baby-step if you will, to full blown cock ownership? Now that I'm writing it, I think I could broach that subject with her. Tell her I like to be teased hard and not allowed to cum for awhile. I wonder if she'd like me to fuck her with a strap on. Another thing is, I have a Prince Albert and she LOVES to feel that inside her. She says it makes her cum a lot more than she ever has with other men.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'd love to hear some thoughts on the subject, and hopefully some stories with experience. Thanks in advance!

Chris
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
halder_man
Explorer
Explorer

Re: How do I get my girlfriend to tease and deny me?

Post by halder_man »

If she's already into the more "alternative" methods of sex, it shouldn't be that much of a stretch to get her to the point of denying or delaying you.

There is a great tease here, called "A Tease for Two" that would be a very easy way to introduce her to it. It's actually what that tease was meant for. You should give it a shot.

It's located here:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=63

Give it a shot, you may be quite pleasantly surprised.
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

How about telling her
You want to please her as long as possible?

You want to see how many O's you can give
I wrote a fantasy piece and posted it on anouther site
were I spend the whole day catering to her

Starting with mind teasing
Tell her you like really long foreplay
but you don't mind if she gets 'off' first

Ask can I wait a little longer?
she may get your kink that way
slow play it. Going for a teases, it may be to early for that.
mrfire
Virtual Fireman
Virtual Fireman

Post by mrfire »

I'm always a little surprised that this topic doesn't come up more here. There was a thread awhile back on it, here:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1405#p1405

But I have to echo halder_man -- she sounds really open-minded and experimental, so I imagine she'll be pretty receptive to the idea. What I would advise, though, is that you not make it a full-time thing. If she's as curious as she sounds, she's probably going to want to switch stuff up now and again. If you make it all about denying you, eventually she may get bored.

So just introduce it and have fun with it. If you're feeling shy about bringing it up, try doing it to her first: edge her while you're fingering or going down on her. You have some control over her orgasm while doing that, and you can encourage her to hold it back -- once she sees how good it feels to hold it back, she may inherently understand why you want to be teased and denied and will be glad to return the favor. :-)

Good luck!
Miss Tira
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Miss Tira »

This advice has already been said and more eloquently, but I like to post-

If she is experimental she may be interested. Ask nicely, emphasise how much fun these kinks are for the girl in particular, and go slow. Make it a try-it-once thing. If it's a success, make it an occasional thing.

Remember it's just sex.
Visit http://www.princesschristie.com today!
Tira demands it. And the Princess' affection couldn't hurt either. Well, it probably can.

So in summary - http://www.princesschristie.com right now.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

If she's capable in the least, she'll pick up on it pretty easily. It'll be much more enjoyable for the both of you if she believes she came across the idea on her own. Just make an innocent comment after sex and see how she reacts to it...something like, "I was *just* about ready to cum in you when you started to slow down/pull yourself off me/ect. ...it got me so hot having to wait...".

That will be plenty to get the point across if she's paying attention.

Good luck.

-L
Dan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by Dan »

I'd echo Lindsey on this one... from my experience it's more effective planting the seeds and letting her run with the idea than coming out with a list yourself. It'll also be a lot more rewarding for her if she finds her own feet with it. You said she's pretty adventurous so it sounds like she'll give it a good go, expecially after she's seen how much fun it is :-D
Devoted to the amazing Miss Jay ♥
Last orgasm on January 25th 2012
Earliest chance of next orgasm: May 11th
Devotee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Devotee »

on the TV show friends Joey got a stint for $1500 to take a pill and not have an orgasm for a week. but he had a date coming up. One of the girls suggested that he please only his date and not hisself.

so he's in bed with her and he licks her to O. then she says "let me return the favor" he says, 'how about we do you again" this goes on until she can't possibly return the favor.

that's one way to broach the subject. lick her to so many O's that she will be too wasted physically to go on and take care of you. then she sleeps and wakes up realizing that you got none. just say, "It was my pleasure, would you like to go out to breakfast" implying that she won't be returning the favor anytime soon.

Maybe she get's it and does this to you all the time. maybe she just wants a replay once in a while. and then maybe more often.

at some point after this, it should be real easy to just come out and say it. "I want you to own my cock"