Longer Is Better - Do you guys like a challenge?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Do you like challenging teases?

Most definitely, yes!
67%
Yes, sometimes.
30%
Not really.
No votes
No. Is this a gameshow or a tease?
4%

Total votes: 27

seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Longer Is Better - Do you guys like a challenge?

Post by seraph0x »

Rate this tease: 1 2 3 4 5
Please only rate teases you have actually seen!

This one really tests your abilities. Personally, I love teases with some kind of challenge. If you don't, then this tease is probably not for you. But everyone else should try it, I won't ask you to post your results though. :lol:

Longer Is Better

Any feedback appreciated. :-)
Last edited by seraph0x on Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I like variety, so i voted the 2nd :-P . I tried some pictures and it looks good. But i dont want to spoiler myself so i will check the whole thing, later.
Try or die
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

I definitely enjoy reading the more challenging teases. The fantasy of them is hot. But for doing, I'd rather have something a little easier.
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavedave51 »

If they're going to be long and challenging, they have to be well-written and tight. Bad writing can be distracting. And I like lots of shorter commands rather than fewer pages of longer commands. It helps to be able to see a new image and a few new teasing lines every couple of minutes at the most. Cum Challenge is great, but some pages have you stuck there for ten minutes or more, with nothing new to stoke the fantasy. I tend to get soft if I'm just whacking away with nothing to dream about.

This isn't meant to be a comment on Longer is Better; I haven't looked at that one yet.

dave
r0nin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by r0nin »

I always love a challenge, and a tease that could potentially have me on the edge for a VERY long period of time..
~r0nin