mistress treated

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
lechuck
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Jana

mistress treated

Post by lechuck »

i have to confess that i came, not just once but twice.

it was more of an accident but i gave mistress treated3 a try and think i just failed ;(
i'm not 100%sure about that first orgasm but maybe i just tell you what happened.

last thursday i did found a really nice tease (You can't help but be seduced) and after that one i said to me just try 1week without any release but daylie teasing.

so i did the first part of mistress treated(even twice) but i did eaged out without seeing the end of the tease.
i did like this tease really anticipation for the next part was strong, and it was a great disappointment that i cant do that cause of the lack of toys, but i did tease me some other way till yesterday as the third part of the series started.

as the week was nearly over i just give up the 7day of NO release and started the tease(i'm so weak ;(). i did never consciously ruin any of my orgasms just if i accidently pushed an eadge to far.
so it was pretty exciting as i reached to that point and i do really not know who do describe the orgasm because it was kind of weird(and english is not my native language) it took me at least 5min trying to push me over the edge with 2fingers on that sweetspot just because i wanted to make sure that i really follow the instruction and ruin the orgasm right, but as i finally pushed me over the edge there was no oozing out or just slow dribbling, it shoot out several times.
so it was a somekind of nice release but in the same time it was somehow disappointing cause i felt that i was doing something wrong and thought that it may wasn't that much of an ruined orgasms as the mistress instructed.

i edged out on that "stroking ladde" two time the third edge just didn't want to decay, i did stop stroking buta few secs later i felt the orgams growing but cant do anything against it so i shoot the second load as before.
ruined or not i cant tell, but as it was not isntructed i thought i failed this one.
as i do not have a mistress to confess to i thought i rather do it to sexytimes5 (thank you for your great Teases)
you are welcome to help me improving my english skills as it is not my first language.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: mistress treated

Post by SexualChoc »

I am fairly sure you did not have a ruined orgasm
those
never "shoot out" you are correct.

sounds like you followed instructions well though.
the problem with a web tease is you can not adjust
yo may be a "sensitive" person and you where able to do a full orgasm with little stimulation

Often Low stimulation can give you a ruined orgasm
but you still must stop at the right time, and well that takes practice.
and Will power.

I don't know about any punishments, but I would say you did try and follow directions as they were writen.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
lechuck
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Jana

Re: mistress treated

Post by lechuck »

tanks for your fast reply

yes maby be i'm a sensitive person and i rly don't know if it is that bad, but as i slowly explore my little submissiv side it is disapointing to faile while the instruction is pretty clear any sounds not that complicated.
you are welcome to help me improving my english skills as it is not my first language.