BJ

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

BJ

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

Hi ladies, my wife thinks one of my friends is hot and wants to give him a blowjob with me watching. What do you think?
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: BJ

Post by cumhardy »

how do you feel about it bobby?
might be hot, who knows!
CheerfullyInsane
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Indigo™ wrote: I think you've got some deap-seated relationship issues to work out if you're both comfortable with having any kind of sexual activities outside of your marriage.
Easy now. I'm pretty sure Mr. and Mrs. Average would have a couple of choice words to say about chastity and T/D too. :-)
To each his own, and all that.

Having said that though, I also think it's a mistake.
Not so much the activity itself, but using a friend for a third-party.
*If* you want to do this, find someone outside your usual circle.
Less chance of emotional issues, nor do you have to rub shoulders with the guy in the future should the whole thing misfire.

Not to mention that if wifey wants to do the guy because it's him, and not because it's 'not hubby' (if that makes any sense), there are something else entirely going on.
By the time you swear your his.
shivering and sighing.
And he vows his passion is,
infinite, undying.
Lady, make a note of this:
One of you is lying.
Tanqueray
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tanqueray »

Well the fact that she is asking you, rather than just doing it behind your back says a lot.

If you genuinely trust her, why deny her the pleasure?

If you A) Don't trust her or, B) She ends up leaving you for him later on. It was just gonna be a matter of time anyway. Whereas If you demonstrate your trust in her it could actually strengthen your marriage.

You don't have to live your life by the doctrine of monogamy prescribed to us by society and religion. Make your own choices for your own reasons.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hi Bobby *smile*

I am a female. I thought I would give my thoughts on this, although it will probably not go well with quite a few here.
Some people know about my lifestyle, some don't. And although it doesn't play a role in what I am going to say, giving you this information gives you a slight bit of information about me.

I have two men in my life. I am "legally" married to Hubby1, for almost 31 years.....and "non-legally" to Hubby2, for almost 14 years. We are all happy, with one house next door to the other...no secrets....one happy family. *smile*

Okay....so to your personal situation.....here is every thought I can think of, on this matter.
You and her need to discuss this out the ying yang before anything is done about it. I agree with the person above that said that it says a lot about her character for coming to you and talking about it, instead of just going out and doing it.
She has picked this person for a few reasons. One, she must trust him. Two she finds him attractive. Three, she must believe that yours and his relationship will endure what is to come.

There is the possibility that this other person will not be interested...he might not like the idea of you seeing his, "junk". *giggles as that is the first time, I believe, that I have ever used that word*

I think that you will find that you will not just want to watch. You will want to be next, or participate in some way. Would she consider.....you being inside of her, watching over her shoulder, while she gives the other man head.
When my guys and I started out...we had a threesome a few times. My most favorite time was when I was giving Hubby1 head...while Hubby2 was behind me....I didn't even have to stroke...or move.....the movements from behind...made me suck Hubby1's cock. It was fucking awesome!

The physical part.....that's not really a huge issue here, other then making sure that he is healthy, so that he doesn't bring anything into your family that doesn't need to be there.

The emotional part is what you need to focus on. You need to sit down with her and go through 100 "what if's". If you have discussed what she could feel, what you could feel, what he might feel......you have a good chance of having a great experience and keeping your marriage in a good place.

She could feel like she has betrayed you, even though she has your permission, even though you are right there.
She might get half way into it and change her mind.....that presents it's whole other world of issues to deal with, not just with you and her, but him too. Which I might add here.....you have to treat this person as a person and not a cock.....to do any less means you shouldn't be even thinking about doing this.

You could see her mouth on him and become enraged.....although that is not likely, you will probably become hard as a rock. However, right after the orgasm......that is when you might feel angry.
Right after all of it, each of you might feel a wide range of things. There will be awkwardness...that's a given.

Have you considered this...what if it goes as planned.....and then afterwards, he wants more and she doesn't and you don't......your relationship with him is liable to not be there anymore.

I see benefits from going to someone you both know and trust, and I see benefits from looking for someone new to do this with. Someone new......is not a "friend" and therefore you can walk away with out a problem. But the downside is you don't have time invested with this person, to know that they are healthy and that they won't become a stalker if it's only a one time thing.

Bottom line.....talk it to death......and then if you still want to move forward with it....talk to your friend, just you......and if he wants to go forward with it.....then the three of you talk about it.

I would like to suggest getting a hold of a movie from awhile back. Watch it together and talk afterwards......this will help you both explore feelings a little easier.
The movie is called, "Indecent Proposal"

Good luck darlin. *smile*
massive-J
Explorer
Explorer

Post by massive-J »

bro your out of your mind i agree with indy on this one who says its only going to be with this one guy who says she has not done it alrready and is feeling bad so many issues are running in my mind i would not even consider somthing like this :no:
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

Hi Shell, awesome advice! I have talked to my buddy and of course he's all for it. At first, she wants to just blow him with me watching, which i'm okay with. Maybe if it happens again I'll suggest I get involved too!

I asked what she plans on doing when he cums and she wants to make it a surprise! :w00t:
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

BOBBYC9600 wrote:Hi Shell, awesome advice! I have talked to my buddy and of course he's all for it. At first, she wants to just blow him with me watching, which i'm okay with. Maybe if it happens again I'll suggest I get involved too!

I asked what she plans on doing when he cums and she wants to make it a surprise! :w00t:
Thank you and you are welcome *Smile* I wish you success with this........may it work out the way you and your wife desire it to. *warm smile*
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

He's coming tonight, so I'll be sure and let you know the details!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Getting a bit concerned here...........................please update..........
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

Hi Shell, it was awesome! A good time was had by all, especially by my friend, who came right into her mouth! I was hard as a rock the whole time!

Bobby
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

BOBBYC9600 wrote:Hi Shell, it was awesome! A good time was had by all, especially by my friend, who came right into her mouth! I was hard as a rock the whole time!

Bobby
*big smile* I am soooooooo very happy it worked out well for you all! YAH!!!!!
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

thanks Shell! My first time doing anything like that! I have to admit it is frustrating to watch knowing the other guy is going to cum! Anyway, it was fun and we'll probably do it again!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

BOBBYC9600 wrote:thanks Shell! My first time doing anything like that! I have to admit it is frustrating to watch knowing the other guy is going to cum! Anyway, it was fun and we'll probably do it again!
Everyone made it through, with no emotional or mental issues to deal with?
BOBBYC9600
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BOBBYC9600 »

Yes, no problems!!