Blue Balls instructions

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Blue Balls instructions

Post by Haldirkd »

I manages another 60 very hard slaps, so the grand total comes to 460 ball slaps. 400 fast, 60 slow and very hard.

The results on my balls are a very deep ache, and some swelling at as far as I can tell. Oh and a somewhat sore ballsack as well. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the pegs right now. :\'-( :\'-(

Even though my balls are now aching and sore, I must say, that the desire to stroke is still there, so I guess you are succeeding in making my desire rise to a very high level Miss Jay. :blush:
If you think you might like it, try it.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Report Day12

Post by Little Miss Jay »

nearkos wrote:
A question for tomorrow's task: Shall we remove the pegs by pulling without opening?. This would be very painful for so much pegs. The last time you ordered, it got my ballsack very sore. This had been only one time and it took me a quarter of an hour.
You can open them slightly if you wish but it doesn't matter too much because I imagine those balls will be sore either way *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

I'm currently sorting out tomorrows task but it may be posted just a little later than usual. I know you boys won't mind waiting just a tiny bit though ;-) keep checking back hee hee!

I have many ideas I'm just not sure which idea to use tomorrow... Hmmm Will I be naugty or nice?!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

Haldirkd wrote:I manages another 60 very hard slaps, so the grand total comes to 460 ball slaps. 400 fast, 60 slow and very hard.

The results on my balls are a very deep ache, and some swelling at as far as I can tell. Oh and a somewhat sore ballsack as well. Can't say that I'm looking forward to the pegs right now. :\'-( :\'-(

Even though my balls are now aching and sore, I must say, that the desire to stroke is still there, so I guess you are succeeding in making my desire rise to a very high level Miss Jay. :blush:
Good boy! You really gave the spanking task a really good go ;-) That ache in your balls will be a nice reminder of me all day long. Although, I'm pretty sure you don't need a reminder of who is in charge! I must be on your mind constantly these days?

Have fun with the pegs- You may be regretting your high number of ballspanks soon! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
Haldirkd wrote:I manages another 60 very hard slaps, so the grand total comes to 460 ball slaps. 400 fast, 60 slow and very hard.

Good boy! You really gave the spanking task a really good go ;-) That ache in your balls will be a nice reminder of me all day long. Although, I'm pretty sure you don't need a reminder of who is in charge! I must be on your mind constantly these days?

Have fun with the pegs- You may be regretting your high number of ballspanks soon! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
You moste definetly are on my mind all the time, I just love this challenge and your wicked mind :-) :love: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

The Friday blowjob exercise was absolutely fantastic - difficult, but great!

The bathroom strokes and slaps was a very hard exercise for me... I generally tend to drink a lot of water and coffee through the day and as I'm sure you all know, that translates into a lot of peeing... And a lot of bathroom breaks... Having to stroke fast for 200 strokes is hard enough at the best of times, and after having been denied for so long it is near impossible without having to stop. Really had to work hard not to think of you Miss Jay anyway :blush: I must have had at least 10 toilet breaks through the day, so a long and hard ordeal for sure. I repeated the blowjob before bedtime too... It seemed like a good idea before I started, but after having edged and cleaned up I realized just how mistaken that was... Trying to get to sleep while being so horny is nearly impossible and took me a long time... :-)

Saturday's task is all done as well, and ouch! I'm gonna have the cowboy walk for at least another day I think :-( Started off this morning with my two hours of spanking... I lost count in there somewhere so the number is not precise, but for the first hour I was doing around 20 per minute and I think the second hour was just about the same, so somewhere around 2500 spanks. It wasn't too bad at the start, but after having been at it for a few minutes, that sick sensation you get in the lower stomach tends to accumulate and just get worse and worse as you keep going. The last 30 minutes or so were pure torture :blush:

The peg task was a walk in the park in comparison... Although I normally find pegs quite challenging, right now I was so worn out after the spanking that I didn't really react too much to it at all. I'm not able to fit more than 15 though, so that's 30 pegs total.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

janmb wrote: Saturday's task is all done as well, and ouch! I'm gonna have the cowboy walk for at least another day I think :-(
*giggles* that must mean they are VERY sore ;-)

You did a massive amount of spanks! Impressive! Luckily for you, there isn't any spanking in tomorrows task so you'll be able to give them a rest- I think they'll need it after today! Those poor, full balls :whip:

Little Miss Jay x
lukey
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lukey »

Hello,

I think I'm going to respectfully bow out. Heading away today for the weekend and have an exam on Tuesday, plus I don't think there is anyway I can come back to the top. My balls were aching so bad, you should have seen how gingerly I was walking, so it just seems like now is a good place to gracefully exit.

Thanks for hosting this Little Miss Jay, everyone deeply appreciates you and the interaction your provide us. I'll be looking forward to your next event and wish you well until then.

Good luck to those that remain!
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

Just did the pegs task, and I must say, it was horrible.

I made sure, that my ballsack was nice and loose, to be able to get as many pegs on as possible, but as soon as I started, I knew that that just ment more pain, the first few pegs just hurt soo bad. :\'-(

I managed to get 36 on both times, but now my ballsack is really really sore, and has marks from every peg that was on there.

So the grand total was, 74 pegs and a very sore ballsack. :\'-(
NautyBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by NautyBoy »

Hi Miss Jay,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend :-D

Before i get to writing, Thank You Miss Jay for the special 6000th post picture. You look stunning and beautiful as ever. The pic is still stuck in my mind :-)

Wow the last few days have been realllllly challenging and a few close calls but hanging in there so far :yes:

Day 12

I thought this would be a nice day, not challenging but i was wrong. I could not stroke for the 5 minutes without edging :-O . I tied your balls up with a red ribbon and used lube. I was making sure i stroked slowly but in my first 4 attempts i hit the edge within 3 minutes. :weep: Ball smacks really hurt, i know when you say HARD you mean HARD but i did them. I realised this was a lot trickier than i thought. I put more lube on and stroked even slower and managed it in the end. I had to endure 25 ball smacks in the end :weep: .

I was almost glad that i then had to sit on my hands for 5 minutes looking at your pics without touching as your balls were aching and cock throbing back and fourth, if i had to touch im pretty sure i would have been too close to hold it in :no:

Fast and furious and stroked your property to edge, it took seconds and the first edge was almost too fast as i went passed the moment when i realise i need to stop and hold the edge and had to squeeze soooooooo hard to stop a realise that i felt a twitch between my legs but at my relief i managed to keep it in :yes: . I paid better attention to your cock and did the next 4 edges quickly and was more careful to notice when i had reached the edge so i was able to manage holding the edge. I was hitting the edges so quickly it was scary. I think if your balls had not been tied i would have been in big trouble.

Luckily this time i had soft jeans available to wear so no raw rough rubbing on your cocks tip without underwear but i did leak alot of precum all day. Found myself peeing more as the tip was always so wet. Good thing im not work yet otherwise i would have gotten some funny looks.

Day 13

Even trickier than yesterday but strangly a complementary mix of pain and pleasure to stop me going over the edge and spoiling it all.

I pumped a good number of squirts onto the tip and then one into my hand and rubbed my hands together. I began to read your description and followed your instruction, it was amazing :w00t: , i did not last more than a minute but strangly just as i came to the end of reading the fantasy i hit the edge. It was almost as if you knew exactly how long it was going to take me to reach the edge. Bit of a OMG moment but i really enjoyed it.

I then went on to read the rest having stopped touching and had to read it several times to understand the 'just 200' fast strokes. I started to worry if i could make 200 fast strokes without releasing but then i read they were to be followed by 20 HARD ball smacks. I really got worried :-| . I did my first 200 and hit the edge a few times but i managed it and then when it came to the 20 smacks i hesitated for a second and thought let me do them hard and fast, i smacked quickly and hard one after the other and kneeled over alittle to catch my breath but i did it. The most difficult part of the day was the precum, i precum alot in general but was precuming at least double and this made me have to pee all the time, i ended up having to visit the bathroom 7 times :'-( in the end. I was trying to hold back from having to pee until crossing my legs just was not cutting it and ended up doing 1400 fast strokes and 140 hard ball smacks :weep:

When it came to bed time your cock and balls were aching and exhausted, even my shoulder was cramping up. The before bed session was a nice soothing session, bit of a massage after a hard day so i certainly enjoyed it not just sensually but as a way to massage out the aches almost. I did not sleep till sometime after 1am today, had to sleep on my back as i could not turn over without feeling the aching between my legs but at the same time i strangly felt like i did well and did not mind it so much, it made me think of you, im usually terrible with pain, felt much better in the morning luckily :-) .

Day 13 was an unlucky day :unsure:

Day 14

Once my worst fear - PAIN and maybe a victim of my own enthusiasm after yesterdays better than expected HARD ball smacks :look:

After everyone had left this morning for the weekend shop i went for it. I mean i really went for it. I knew i had a good 2 hour window and might not other wise get the chance in the day.

I stripped naked and opened my legs wide, i took the same leather bookmark and thought about how i would do this, should i keep going until i get tired or its too much or should i decide on a number and do them no matter what and stop before going again. I decided the latter as i did 60 smacks before using the leather bookmark and whilst it stung quite alot i was able to do it to my surprise and thought this would be a good number.

One after the other i smacked quickly to hit 60 and stopped, after all the stinging subsided i looked at the time and thought ive got quite a long way to go. How on earth am i going to manage 2 hours of this. I decided as long as i did not feel too much deep or stomach pain then i was on the right side of safety and would keep going and taking breaks whilst all the stinging subsided, taking the feeling as a sign that it was safe to start again. I went for 60 again and again, as time went on i found my pain threshold was getting shorter and shorter, i was hitting the agony of the stinging sooner and sooner and it took longer and longer for the stinging to subside. In the end i had 11 sessions in the 2 hours. 660 smacks. I thought i had done really well because once the stinging when away i felt like i could go again. 2 hours later im in AGONY :'-( :weep: . Miss Jay your balls are soooo swollen and tender to the touch on the outside. Im walking with a limp, so much so that my family started asking what happened and i came up with the excuse that ive pulled a muscle in my thigh :blush: . I should have been more careful in my confidence :'-( . I hope it starts to clear soon. I have not even started the second task of the day yet, i dare not try with the aching :weep: right now. Im sorry Miss Jay. Sitting at the computer with my legs wide open as i write this realising i have been silly even though i do not think i am in any danger as it all feels like i havent really injured myself but it hurts and its been 4 hours and still hurting with very little sign its about to clear up although the last hour has been much better. I really hope if there is a task tomorrow that it does not involve pain or ball activity :no:

Luckily its only 3pm and i still have time to stop being sore and finish my second task of the day.

Fingers crossed this is not my last day of the blue balls challenge :no:
sub Kay - Miss Jays Plaything aka Pet 30

Under Miss Jays Spell from: 09.09.09
Last Orgasm: 01.03.12
Next Orgasm: Only Miss Jay Knows!

neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:... Hmmm Will I be naugty or nice?!

Little Miss Jay x

Hmmm does it make a difference..... even when you are naughty you are nice.......

and when you are nice ......well :whistle:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

NautyBoy:
Spoiler: show
NautyBoy wrote:
I stripped naked and opened my legs wide, i took the same leather bookmark and thought about how i would do this, should i keep going until i get tired or its too much or should i decide on a number and do them no matter what and stop before going again. I decided the latter as i did 60 smacks before using the leather bookmark and whilst it stung quite alot i was able to do it to my surprise and thought this would be a good number.

One after the other i smacked quickly to hit 60 and stopped, after all the stinging subsided i looked at the time and thought ive got quite a long way to go. How on earth am i going to manage 2 hours of this. I decided as long as i did not feel too much deep or stomach pain then i was on the right side of safety and would keep going and taking breaks whilst all the stinging subsided, taking the feeling as a sign that it was safe to start again. I went for 60 again and again, as time went on i found my pain threshold was getting shorter and shorter, i was hitting the agony of the stinging sooner and sooner and it took longer and longer for the stinging to subside. In the end i had 11 sessions in the 2 hours. 660 smacks. I thought i had done really well because once the stinging when away i felt like i could go again. 2 hours later im in AGONY :\'-( :weep: . Miss Jay your balls are soooo swollen and tender to the touch on the outside. Im walking with a limp, so much so that my family started asking what happened and i came up with the excuse that ive pulled a muscle in my thigh :blush: . I should have been more careful in my confidence :\'-( . I hope it starts to clear soon. I have not even started the second task of the day yet, i dare not try with the aching :weep: right now. Im sorry Miss Jay. Sitting at the computer with my legs wide open as i write this realising i have been silly even though i do not think i am in any danger as it all feels like i havent really injured myself but it hurts and its been 4 hours and still hurting with very little sign its about to clear up although the last hour has been much better. I really hope if there is a task tomorrow that it does not involve pain or ball activity :no:

Luckily its only 3pm and i still have time to stop being sore and finish my second task of the day.

Fingers crossed this is not my last day of the blue balls challenge :no:
You may not have done the most ball spanks but I think you really did go for it! I hope you are back to walking 'normally' again soon ;-) I think you really know the meaning of having aching balls for me *giggles* I told you to do what your body can cope with so I do hope you haven't over done it and put yourself out of the game!

The task tomorrow does not involve any ball spanks or pegs so it will give those poor aching balls a nice rest! I'm pretty sure they will be be feeling tight though!

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

lukey wrote:Hello,

I think I'm going to respectfully bow out. Heading away today for the weekend and have an exam on Tuesday, plus I don't think there is anyway I can come back to the top. My balls were aching so bad, you should have seen how gingerly I was walking, so it just seems like now is a good place to gracefully exit.

Thanks for hosting this Little Miss Jay, everyone deeply appreciates you and the interaction your provide us. I'll be looking forward to your next event and wish you well until then.

Good luck to those that remain!
Good luck in your exam. It's a shame to see another boy gone, but I have enjoyed playing with you, I hope you post here how much you enjoyed your orgasm after leaving the blue balls challenge... I think that would get the boys very frustrated! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by J4mes »

Good luck in your exam. It's a shame to see another boy gone, but I have enjoyed playing with you, I hope you post here how much you enjoyed your orgasm after leaving the blue balls challenge... I think that would get the boys very frustrated! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
It would certainly frustrate me :wave: Im preparing myself to do what you asked miss jay wish me luck im going need it :-P
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

God today is really starting to get to me, I mean the no touching was not too hard the days I were at work and busy most of the day, but today, my cock is just begging to be stroked, my balls ache and my ballsack is sore.

I can't wait till tomorrow, I already have a couple of ideas, hopefully they'll be creative enough for you Miss Jay.