Funny Chastity Belt

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Funny Chastity Belt

Post by Mz_Teneale »

I was using the google on one of the internets (those of you who have heard George Bush talk about the net will know what im talking about) and i stumbled across this chastity belt.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/irish/ktb.htm

Looks quite painful :lol:

I dont think i would ever be interested in it though, im not that evil.
The Mistress From Oz
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

omg ive heard of that too.. i read it in some story i found online.. wow, i never knew what it looked like!
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

Yike, that looks just plain scary....and that coming from someone who is addicted to cbt :lol:
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

Might as well go swimming with a shark.
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

:lol:

You could have a hell of a lot of fun with this i think. I can just imagine wearing sexy lingerie around the house trying to get john hard in it.

I read more about it. Apparently when the guy starts to get hard, the teeth prick him (obviously) and make him go soft again.. It's not supposed to be really painful.

I bet a woman wrote that article though :-P
The Mistress From Oz
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

Mz_Teneale i swear you have the most devious mind int he world...... and i love it!
ts
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ts »

Mz_Teneale wrote::lol: I bet a woman wrote that article though :-P
Lol - sure. Yuo could have written that smiling at John's crying face :-)

Sometimes I just dont know if I should envy John, or fell sorry for him :-)
The rest of the time I just envy him...
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

ts wrote: Sometimes I just dont know if I should envy John, or fell sorry for him :-)
The rest of the time I just envy him...
punkrngd wrote:Mz_Teneale i swear you have the most devious mind in the world...... and i love it!
:wub:

Thanks guys. Your all so sweet.

I dont know about the most devious mind in the world but its definately wicked. :-P I asked John whether you guys shold feel sorry for him or envy him. He thought quite carefully about that one :lol: and eventually said envy him.

......... So i teased him for an hour or so and then locked him back up again. :devil: Lucky he said envy though, otherwise it would have been ball crushing time. :-D
The Mistress From Oz
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Cock harnesses

Post by camel »

Mz_Teneale wrote:You could have a hell of a lot of fun with this i think. I can just imagine wearing sexy lingerie around the house trying to get john hard in it.

I read more about it. Apparently when the guy starts to get hard, the teeth prick him (obviously) and make him go soft again.. It's not supposed to be really painful.
From my understanding, this is definitely more of a training device than a chastity device, and probably isn't what you want. KTBs are more for training the male, both to get a better control of his erection, and for redirecting his own sexual drive and thoughts outward towards instead thinking of the owner. I'd expect that if your boyfriend was able to control his erection and withstand arousal, your games wouldn't be as fun.

... at least your current games. There might be new games to be had.

I've also heard that KTBs are in fact really painful at first... especially during the first few nights with nocturnal hard-ons.

You might instead what to look into "points of intrigue" or something. Less severe, but it would serve.

There are also plenty of leather cock harnesses that can squeeze without being painful, which have an added bonus that the tightness and erotic feel makes it difficult to lose the erection, thus prolonging the discomfort in a viscous spiral all its own.

I have one like this one (shown upside-down in this pic)
First strap goes around the cock and balls. The long connecting strap is pulled up and separates the balls because each end of the second strap is curved up and accross each ball and snaps to the first strap. Remaining straps cinch the cock tight to make hard-ons a very pressing feeling indeed.

And then I discovered I could get soft and then put the last strap across the spongy head of my cock, like a cap, tight enough that I couldn't push through it. Buckling the other two straps to trap my cock straight instead of curving out as I got hard and I couldn't even get to full length in the damn thing!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

But is it possible to get soft again? I mean when it's hard the blood circulation will be stopped, when i understand this "thing" right. Maybe you have a picture or a link where this harness is around a cock? (it must not be yours :lol: ) This looks interesting. You can wear this the whole day?
Try or die
reynard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reynard »

I made one of these myself years ago, using some PVC pipe cut in half in a sort of zig-zag, with drawing pins (thumb tacks) poking through from the outside. The whole lot was held together with a hair-band wrapped around it.

It's not so bad for general wear, but waking up in the middle of the night with a hardon is excruciating! Even though I filed down the points a bit...
Mz_Teneale
Resident Mistress
Resident Mistress

Post by Mz_Teneale »

who cares if its painful during the night :evil:

Just kidding boys, im sure you would eventually get used to it! :lol:
The Mistress From Oz
johnno240
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnno240 »

And i am going out with this girl! :\'-(
cuckboy12
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cuckboy12 »

We do envy John. I'm new and i already envy him. I havn't had much real life experience with tease and denial, but i love it and i love how there are real beautiful girls like you out there doing it to their boyfriends. What a lucky man.
jason
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jason »

Those were popular among a certain type of person, the easiest way to describe them would be "man-hater". And in many cases among that group, the key was destroyed.

Yeah, imagine that 24/7, forever.