Search ability

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Gismo123
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Search ability

Post by Gismo123 »

The search tool for webteases is pretty good and fast, but could it be improved, that it also searches the in tease texts of flashteases?
I know it does this with the non-flash ones and I thought it might be possible for the others too.
manwithcape
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Search ability

Post by manwithcape »

I don't know enough about flash to know if that is possible but is there a way to exclude certain tags?

That can't be hard to implement and would be very usefull.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Search ability

Post by cactusman »

manwithcape wrote:I don't know enough about flash to know if that is possible but is there a way to exclude certain tags?

That can't be hard to implement and would be very usefull.
I think various people have asked for the ability to exclude tags in a search before.

However, I wanted to add my unreserved support to that suggestion. I think it would go a long way towards relieving the harsh feelings some people seem to develop when they don't like some particular sexual orientation, fetish, or way of writing teases. This would in the long run help our very diverse community a lot.