Year of Denial

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Year of Denial

Post by Sub-Routine »

Been locked since Christmas, gave myself a rather unpleasant ruined orgasm. I don't expect to have an orgasm again until the New Year. If this sounds familiar, it's because I did it last year too, under the lovely instructions of my Year of Denial series, which I am now working diligently on finishing. I've been getting questions about it all year, so I wanted to let everyone know that it's back on the list.

Much like the last year, I'll be writing a lot of this as I go along. I am committed to making each tease as excellent as possible, which means giant, ridiculous 100 page monstrosities filled with breathy prose. These take a long time to make, so I don't expect to finish out the whole year in sequence. But there will be a few more. How many? I cannot say. Hopefully a few crazy months at the least this year. If you want to follow along, lock up and give "New Years Resolutions" a whirl before the clock ticks down tomorrow. Cheers!
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
mmdead2002
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Year of Denial

Post by mmdead2002 »

I don't post often, but I wanted to say thanks for the high-quality teases. I always enjoy "reading" (I swear that I do actually read) your work ;-)

Just a quick thanks!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

I look forward to seeing more of these! I certainly appreciate good writing and I like long teases, and I appreciate how much effort it takes. :-)
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sub-Routine »

Thank you both for your kind compliments. I'll be pretty pleased when I get my next tease out.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
Achnod
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Achnod »

Hi,

I was really sad when you stopped the the serie last year. I really enjoyed your teases and re-read them at least once a month each. I even remember the content of the Valentine's day one that was pulled out after a few days/hours. I am glad to hear that you will make some more teases.

Thank you very much