Meeting a Domme

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SissyNicole
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Meeting a Domme

Post by SissyNicole »

Thanks everyone sorry about not replying when this was relevant. I ended up not going to see her. She started demanding money, and the night before we were supposed to meet she decided to change the rules on me. She said something like, "Tomorrow, you will meet me at the mall, and you are going to buy me everything I want." She then proceeded to put together a $500 shopping list of what I was expected to buy. "After we are done shopping, and we both find the other compatible we can go to a hotel that you will pay for and play". I said no, because first off, I didn't have $600 for hotel/gas/shopping money, and I think I can wait a bit longer for someone who isn't a prostitute. But this is getting rather annoying...
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Re: Meeting a Domme

Post by les »

A prostitute would have been more subtle.

I think you were lucky to have learned the hard way with a greedy money grabber.

I expect she may not even have got to the hotel as she would have run out of time and needed to take her trophies home.

I wish you a merry Christmas,
and a happy outcome with your searching in the new year.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.