Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
slavedan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Only 10....cum on, you know you want to!!!!

Post by slavedan »

Thankyou for my pictures and videos Miss Shell. i ruined my first nine as i said i would but also ruined number 10

So today was my day, i woke up thinking how i would space them out, i was quite exited but unfortuantly i was not even remotley horny

#1 9:09 - i found it really difficult to get to the edge with this firth one, i eventualy got there after probably one of my longets stroking ever

#2 10:31 - i was starting to get into it by now and really wanted to ruin this one good, i got it perfectly, my cock was twitching but i wasnt going over the edge, one final stroke and i went over, this one had not even the smallest feeling of pleasure

#3 10:35 - it was difficult to keep hard this close to my last but the picture yo posted worked and i came a few minuites later, frustration was really starting to build now, i was alomost dry as only a small blob left me. im kind of ashamed that i was able to come twice in 5 mins - i had a go at number 4 as i liked the picture a Lot but failed

#4 12:05 - i found this picture very very hot (i think she looks a bit like alyson hannigan who i think is very cute) i ended up edging twice as i was trying to just tip over the edge, one the third go i made it and again ruined, it twittched for what felt like ages as my cock begged to be touched but it was denied, it ached as what little cum did leave

#5 12:12 - lots and lots of twitching on this one, really getting frustrated now, was hard to ruin it.

#6 13:59 - this was the most twitching yet, only 3 tony drops of cum left my cock and it ached so bad as it left, there was again not even the slightest pleasure in this one.

#7 14:05 - i didnt even have a full drop of cum leave me, just a tiny dribble, this one was probably the most paintfull of them all, i pulled back slightly on my cock while it twitched which felt even worse as it was like teasing, knowing that it would not bring a full orgasm.

#8 15:17, only a tiny ammount of cum this time and lots and lots of twitching, really frustrated by this point.

#9 15:25 another dry, ruined orgasm

#10 15:48 - By this point i was really frustrated and looking forward to a full orgasm, i was struggling a little bit after the last 9 and the fact i had only recently completed numbers 8 & 9. I finaly managed to get fully hard and was stroking waiting for end of the video for my fina;, full release.

About half way through the Video i started to wondaer if i should also ruin #10 in the hope that it might please you even more, i really coundly decide then as i neared the end of the video and she started a countdown i though i would play along, if i can orgasm at the right time i can have a full one, too early or late and its ruined. i brought myself right to the edge as she started the fast countdown only for her to just back up again! Hands off to prevnt being too early and lost it, tried with everything i had but couldnt reach orgasm.

I waited until the end of the clip then frustratingly ruined #10, Only a tiny amount of cum dribbled out and my cock twitched like mad for even the slightest stimulation knowing this was my last change of a full orgasm totay, part of me wanted to keep going but i though of you Miss Shell and stopped, I edged a few times and then cleaned myself up.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

I'm going to comment down through this..........but first..........two words...FUCKING AMAZING!!! *smile*
1885 wrote:
Spoiler: show
3:33 pm - First ruined orgasm of the day. Jesus I got a late start.

See, yesterday I drove straight through to St. Louis to see Australian Pink Floyd in concert, hitting every thrift store and flea market I could find on the way there, and then drove straight back. I didn't end up getting to sleep until the wee hours of the morning, and I had some errands to do once I woke up. It was worth it though, that concert was fucking amazing.

I've decided ruin every single orgasm today. All 10. I've also decided not to use any lube, which I'm sure will make for a very sore cock as the day goes on. I've made these choices because those are what will hurt the most and be the most difficult to endure.

Mind you, I will respect my limits. That being said, let's see what breaks first:

The tape across the finish line of my goal... or me.

So I started today's challenge at 3:23. My cock doesn't know what's in store for it today, so it
thinks we're just having a rare midday masturbation session. Feels like business as usual; subdued pleasure as I stroke, then a growing ache as I get close. I manage to let go at the perfect time: Not so early that the orgasm doesn't happen, but not so late that I actually feel a little bit of the orgasm before I take my hand away.

If you had seen my cum flowing from my gently twitching cock to the towel, I think you would have been proud. There wasn't even a hint of pleasure in this orgasm. I'm not frustrated yet. My body's pretty hardcore in this respect, which I'm sure will be examined further throughout the day.

So 1 down, 9 to go. I'm actually wondering if I have to be finished by midnight since I said I would
do this task on Saturday.... Guess I'll burn that bridge when I get there.

As I began to read your captivating outline of your experience, I was instantly swept away into the world in which you brought me into, with your words.
It wasn't Sunday morning, but Saturday at 3:33 pm...and I was taking a drive with you, watching a "fucking amazing" concert with you and then sitting in a chair, watching while you went through your decision process, as you choose to have all 10 orgasms ruined.
I was there watching as your cock eagerly accepted it's first orgasm, not realizing what lay ahead for it.

And I was there, watching as your cock twitched as the orgasm it thought it was going to get, turned into an evil encounter where the cum had to escape without those last wonderful strokes.
And....my pussy became excited!
4:44 pm - Second ruined orgasm of the day. 3:33 and 4:44. Weird.

Got a later start than I intended. Again. This time I blame Alliteration, that charming but loquacious fellow.
In the hour between my first and second ruined orgasms, I could feel a gentle ache swimming around
in my balls. It was faint, moving through my balls like a group of neon fish in a water-filled bag on the ride home. I was able to start stroking myself and reach the edge a little quicker than I did

the first time, about 7 minutes or so. I let go just on the pleasure side of orgasm, but whatever
sliver of orgasm I felt slipped free from me immediately as my cum pooled on the towel again.
The ache's now moved from my balls to my cock. It's dull, I feel it now and again in gentle pulses
through my flesh. Edit at 5:01- Actually that ache is starting to grow, and I haven't even touched
myself again yet.
Mean, mean Alliteration for keeping you from your task......shame on him. *giggle*

I still sit...watching......your cock now beginning to understand this isn't going to be your normal day....it wanting and only getting half of what it wants........
My clit begins to swell....
5:24 pm - Third ruined orgasm of the day.

Took about 7 minutes from start to ruin again. This time when I got to the edge, I seemed to linger
on that "just about to cum" moment forever, it seriously must have pushed 30 seconds. When I finally
broke through that ceiling, the orgasm felt like it was going to be intense as hell. I mean, the rush behind it felt absolutely incredible. My cock was devastated by the loss of that sensation when

I ripped my hand away. It twitched in the air, the insides of my cock seemed to clamp down hard and just a large, single drop of cum left my cock and fell to the towel. As of now the physical ache in my cock has greatly intensified. I had planned to distract myself by working on a tease, but I can see that's just about impossible now. Think I'll go inventory some of the thrift store board games I bought in Rolla last night.

I already know it won't help, but at least it'll be productive.
I watch as that orgasm lingers.....as though it is stuck on pause.....unsure.....knowing it is going to release...surely you will let go again, like you have already done.....it doesn't want to go there.....it fights to stay inside...but finally....it comes out...only to curse you for doing this to it......*shivers*...curse you by only spewing a single drop......trying to teach you a lesson, I believe......
My pussy begins to squeeze around the emptiness that is inside....wanting...needing....
7:04 pm - Fourth ruined orgasm of the day.

So much for being productive... Between friends trying to bring me drama on the phone (never a pleasure) to an extended conversation with Nil in the chat room (always a pleasure!), I didn't manage to ruin another orgasm until just now. This one was a lot like the one before it. The stroking before orgasm really isn't that bad yet, feels like masturbating normally for the most part. The moment before the orgasm lasted a very long time again, but the orgasm I abandoned didn't feel like it was going to be quite as intense. Once more a large drop of cum fell to the towel and nothing more.

I'm starting to feel the beginning signs of a new ache in my cock, the one of over-use. It's not quite there yet, but I can feel it approaching. Thanks to various delays, I still have 6 more orgasms to go, and I still haven't decided whether to space them out until 1:30 or try to get them all done by midnight so they'll all have occurred on Saturday. It's just semantics at this point, so I'll mull it over with this cup of vanilla chai tea I found in my pantry.

Edit at 7:17- *spits out the tea* Yuck!!

Fuck it, if I can't have tea, might as well masturbate, am I right?
moans as I watch your cock give you only a drop more of cum....begging you, telling you....keep stroking and I will give it all to you....every drop...it begs................

I feel a familiar ache starting low in me...........a need that I do not have to ignore, for permission is mine......I take a breath....and move on.......I run my tongue around my mouth.....almost tasting vanilla....
7:33 pm - Fifth ruined orgasm of the day.

This one really came out of nowhere on me. It's still not really painful to stroke, my cock is still
responding well to the stimulation of my hand. I know I'm going to be near the edge soon, but then
all of a sudden this huge orgasm tries to rush in from behind and explode all out of me. I was about
to go from not about to cum to cumming in 0.1 seconds. I took my hand away just in time, and a very
small stream of cum actually shoots out of my cock. My cock's twitching like crazy, trying to pump
it all out, but there's nothing behind that first stream. As my cock endures the painful straining of the dry orgasm, I'm relieved that I'm halfway done and more caught up to where I want to be in the count.

Right now I feel pretty good. Not really in pain, not really frustrated. Onward then, to victory!
I watch as you grimace slightly as now, all of this stroking is now apparent. Your cock is in a love hate relationship with you.....wanting to be stroked, in hopes that you will give it what it wants....but fearful that you won't.
Your cock thinks...if I give him cum this time......maybe, just maybe.....he will stop this abuse....... I moan as I watch the small amount of cum push from the slit......how it twitches......moans louder this time......
my clit twitches and swells
8:42 pm - Sixth ruined orgasm of the day.

Did I say "victory"? I meant "Onward, to procrastination! Stroking still feels fine, but the orgasm I abandoned was anything but intense. I didn't feel like it had much oomph behind it at all, and my cock offered up nothing but a couple of drops of semen-y moisture. As I sit here writing this, I can feel my cock aching from all the ruined orgasms so far. I have four more orgasms to go in just over three hours if I want to be done by midnight. Right now I feel like I can manage it. Will I still feel that way after the next ruined orgasm? Time will tell.
moans as I watch your cock talking to you....telling you that it is aching..........moans with need
10:02 pm - Seventh ruined orgasm of the day.

Not leaving myself a lot of leeway if I want to be done by midnight. I'm still not feeling very frustrated, though honestly a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm. I wonder how much worse the experience would be if I had been teasing myself this whole time. I'm still producing a very small amount of cum, just some drops. I wonder if I'll be completely dry by midnight? When my cock is

twitching and spasming during the dry part of the ruined orgasm, I can intensely feel its pain of longing. Right now my body has settled down quite a bit, I'm back to feeling pretty normal. 3 more to go in under two hours, and I got this sneaking suspicion that number 8 won't happen until after 11. O.o
becomes even more excited as I watch you on the self imposed time frame of midnight...knowing that you had until 1:30 am, but you still push on....
11:13 pm - Eighth ruined orgasm of the day. Also- Called it....!

Looks like the sensations are done being subtle. This time the rush to orgasm was intense like before, ripping my hand away to ruin the orgasm took willpower, focus and determination, all of which I have acquired from years of Steven Seagal movies. I'm still dripping a few drops of cum before my cock continues the dry-cum-twitch, and number 8 has left my flesh much more sore than the previous 7. If I want to finish by midnight, I'll have to do two more ruined orgasms in the next 40 minutes. As I type this, the ache in my cock has calmed down, and I believe it can be done.
moans louder.....as your aching cock screams at you, as you pump more, bringing it to that point, where it is supposed to feel amazing, only to release your grip and let it ache and suffer...twitching and bobbing, begging for more............................my release, at your torment, edges closer
11:36 pm - Ninth ruined orgasm of the day.

My body is just like, "What the fuck are you doing, dude?". The orgasms I'm giving up now... Fuck
that would have been intense. It was one of those orgasms that didn't climb up a hill to reach climax, more like it was shot out of a cannon. So now my cock is just twitching in the air, that pleasure just dissolving as ache tightens inside of me. I'm beginning to feel a little more raw now, like I've been stroking myself too much today. Well, too bad I guess because I have one more orgasm to ruin.
I listened as your body, your cock screams at you...cursing profanities at you.......I watch the twitching...seeing your cock red, raw now.........you ignore it's complaints eager to please me.......my breathing accelerates...................my edge......no longer an edge...................it slips to the surface.........and I cum......my body shakes...........my pussy spasms......my clit twitches........moaning a low moan of release.........................................*
11:56 pm - First full orgasm of the day, 10th orgasm total.

You read that right. Somewhere between finishing my last ruined orgasm and starting stroking for this one, I began to think about everything. My love for stamina trials, the nature of my body, the extent of my fantasies.

I'm pretty hardcore in the sense of what kind of teasing I can endure, and it's always given me pause when it comes to interacting with others who are into the lifestyle. I honestly believe sometimes that I'm too much work for anyone to really enjoy having as a sub, so most of my experiences these days are isolated, like this challenge, or more usually, just between me and my shower head.

And today I didn't really have anything to prove to myself, my record for most ruined orgasms in one day is actually 11. I didn't have anything to prove to you or other people in the challenge, because I can tell in your smile that you appreciate all the effort that's been given for you in this thread equally.

So I allowed myself to let the tenth and final orgasm be full and complete. And it felt good. The abuse my cock had undergone was definitely evident, the pain in stroking remained constant, but the orgasm itself was very liberating to both my body and mind.

As I sit here in wonderful haze of the day that has been, I'm aware enough to thank you for hosting this challenge and giving me the chance to experience it. It's nice to think that I might have brought a smile to your face once or twice, and it's also nice to remember my crazier days and know that I still got it. :-D

sits in a world of pleasure, in a puddle of my wettness..............pleased...........so very pleased with you, with your accomplishment...with the orgasms you had for me....and the one that your words brought from me.

Thank you 1885.....you did an amazing job!!!!! *bright smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Oda wrote:To the end i want to give you a little feedback, Miss Shell. I hope my English is good enough to translate my thoughs to this text.

I hardly know you, but i have to admit, that i was very impressed by your effort and you as a person. I didn´t expect that you give an answer to every single post of us! For that I give you much respect, because I think it must have taken some time and I don´t think this is something we should take for granted. Just for that I can say, that you did a awesome job with this task.

But the most impressive parts are the things you said to us. You were caring, teasing and motivating... that shows me how serious you took this game and for that I want to say thank you...

So all I can say is, that I think you´re a great person and I am glad that I was a part of this game.

PS: And thank you again for the beautiful pics :D
*brightly smiles as my cheeks blush bright pink* Oh my goodness.....thank you, Oda......how very thoughtful and kind of you to share these things with me....in front of everyone. Wow! I am overcome with gratitude as you express yours! *blushing smile* Thank you.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

slavedan wrote:
Thankyou for my pictures and videos Miss Shell. i ruined my first nine as i said i would but also ruined number 10

So today was my day, i woke up thinking how i would space them out, i was quite exited but unfortuantly i was not even remotley horny

#1 9:09 - i found it really difficult to get to the edge with this firth one, i eventualy got there after probably one of my longets stroking ever

#2 10:31 - i was starting to get into it by now and really wanted to ruin this one good, i got it perfectly, my cock was twitching but i wasnt going over the edge, one final stroke and i went over, this one had not even the smallest feeling of pleasure

#3 10:35 - it was difficult to keep hard this close to my last but the picture yo posted worked and i came a few minuites later, frustration was really starting to build now, i was alomost dry as only a small blob left me. im kind of ashamed that i was able to come twice in 5 mins - i had a go at number 4 as i liked the picture a Lot but failed

#4 12:05 - i found this picture very very hot (i think she looks a bit like alyson hannigan who i think is very cute) i ended up edging twice as i was trying to just tip over the edge, one the third go i made it and again ruined, it twittched for what felt like ages as my cock begged to be touched but it was denied, it ached as what little cum did leave

#5 12:12 - lots and lots of twitching on this one, really getting frustrated now, was hard to ruin it.

#6 13:59 - this was the most twitching yet, only 3 tony drops of cum left my cock and it ached so bad as it left, there was again not even the slightest pleasure in this one.

#7 14:05 - i didnt even have a full drop of cum leave me, just a tiny dribble, this one was probably the most paintfull of them all, i pulled back slightly on my cock while it twitched which felt even worse as it was like teasing, knowing that it would not bring a full orgasm.

#8 15:17, only a tiny ammount of cum this time and lots and lots of twitching, really frustrated by this point.

#9 15:25 another dry, ruined orgasm

#10 15:48 - By this point i was really frustrated and looking forward to a full orgasm, i was struggling a little bit after the last 9 and the fact i had only recently completed numbers 8 & 9. I finaly managed to get fully hard and was stroking waiting for end of the video for my fina;, full release.

About half way through the Video i started to wondaer if i should also ruin #10 in the hope that it might please you even more, i really coundly decide then as i neared the end of the video and she started a countdown i though i would play along, if i can orgasm at the right time i can have a full one, too early or late and its ruined. i brought myself right to the edge as she started the fast countdown only for her to just back up again! Hands off to prevnt being too early and lost it, tried with everything i had but couldnt reach orgasm.

I waited until the end of the clip then frustratingly ruined #10, Only a tiny amount of cum dribbled out and my cock twitched like mad for even the slightest stimulation knowing this was my last change of a full orgasm totay, part of me wanted to keep going but i though of you Miss Shell and stopped, I edged a few times and then cleaned myself up.

I am so proud of you Dan!!!! You did an amazing job!!!! I"m glad that I found pictures that were helpful to you. *Smiling*

All that twitching....fuck that is exciting!!!!! I makes me all warm inside.....*blushing smile*
You, will you come back and tell me when you get that full orgasm, right? *warm smile* Please.

Thank you so much for joining in the torment! *smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

I will edit this as needed.......

The status has been moved below.....
Last edited by shell on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slavedan
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by slavedan »

shell wrote:
slavedan wrote:
I am so proud of you Dan!!!! You did an amazing job!!!! I"m glad that I found pictures that were helpful to you. *Smiling*

All that twitching....fuck that is exciting!!!!! I makes me all warm inside.....*blushing smile*
You, will you come back and tell me when you get that full orgasm, right? *warm smile* Please.

Thank you Miss Shell and thank you for letting me play this game and for the encouragement / torment you offered, it has been a truly Fun / Exciting / Scary experiance :-)

I Loved the Video at the end, i find the whole countdown thing really exciting, My GF has done it once or twice and got off at 30 (she was just playing, not into T&D etc) and I thought I would see if she would actual go through with it, i was so close but held back to see if she would stop or not. At 0 she got off my cock and that final pull was enough to send me over the edge, it was the 'best' ruined orgasm ever (best being most frustrating).

As for the full orgasm i guess i have 3 choices.

1) go back to my usual daily full orgasm and have it this evening
2) wait until next time i have sex with my G/f - could be weeks or months, she has a very low sex drive and we only have sex every few months
3) leave it to you to decide Miss Shell, While this is the most exciting option I am aware that my entry in the game is over and you may not be interested in controlling my orgasms any further.

what to do.......
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

slavedan wrote:
shell wrote:
slavedan wrote:

Thank you Miss Shell and thank you for letting me play this game and for the encouragement / torment you offered, it has been a truly Fun / Exciting / Scary experiance :-)

I Loved the Video at the end, i find the whole countdown thing really exciting, My GF has done it once or twice and got off at 30 (she was just playing, not into T&D etc) and I thought I would see if she would actual go through with it, i was so close but held back to see if she would stop or not. At 0 she got off my cock and that final pull was enough to send me over the edge, it was the 'best' ruined orgasm ever (best being most frustrating).

As for the full orgasm i guess i have 3 choices.

1) go back to my usual daily full orgasm and have it this evening
2) wait until next time i have sex with my G/f - could be weeks or months, she has a very low sex drive and we only have sex every few months
3) leave it to you to decide Miss Shell, While this is the most exciting option I am aware that my entry in the game is over and you may not be interested in controlling my orgasms any further.

what to do.......
Hmmmm...well, this is what I suggest. Open up this mp3 file......and see if you can edge one time and cum, at the same time.......that I do! *wicked smile*
If you want to, that is. *wicked smile grows*

http://www.mspicsworld.com/Harrymetsally[1].mp3
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

I have heard from the last participant and he has had to withdraw.
So, this challenge is now completed.

First, thank you Master for allowing me to have fun with this, this past week. *Respectful and loving smile*
Second, thank you, each of you that participated and if you couldn't, for letting me know. I had a lot of fun with this!!! *bright smile*

This is the final status.

Sonic415 – Monday - Congratulations for exceeding yours and my expectations!! WELL DONE *bright smile*

jp – Monday – Congratulations for exceeding yours and my expectations!! WELL DONE *bright smile*
For all that you went through, for the pleasure that you brought to me, I thank you. *warm smile*

darkwing – Monday – Congratulations for exceeding yours and my expectations!! WELL DONE *bright smile*

blakbridge1010 – Monday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

pantylover – Tuesday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

Alliteration – Tuesday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

aachelsea99 - Wednesday - dropped out

Oda – Wednesday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

suzzu – Wednesday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

velo – Thursday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

kingsnake - Thursday - dropped out

Bandit224 – Friday - dropped out

1885 – Saturday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*
And congratulations and thank you for the orgasm your words brought me. *blushing smile*

ukickedmiperro - Saturday – dropped out

slavedan – Sunday - Challenge completed!!! WELL DONE!!! *bright smile*

denton – Sunday – (withdrew
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Thanks again for a wonderful challenge, shell! You're awesome!
nilcum
King of Hardware
King of Hardware
I am a: Switch

Post by nilcum »

I looks like in one week Miss Shell managed to produce 114 orgasms. While the amounts vary widely, the average male 24 years and over produces 3.5ml or semen per orgasm. What this means, that this game probably produced enough semen to fill a soda can. Freshly milked.... by Shell.
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

nilcum wrote:I looks like in one week Miss Shell managed to produce 114 orgasms. While the amounts vary widely, the average male 24 years and over produces 3.5ml or semen per orgasm. What this means, that this game probably produced enough semen to fill a soda can. Freshly milked.... by Shell.
Very interessting facts :D
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

nilcum wrote:What this means, that this game probably produced enough semen to fill a soda can. Freshly milked.... by Shell.
Hmm....

16 people were supposed to perform in the challenge...

There's 7 ingredients in Dr. Pepper...

Dr. Pepper claims 23 flavors...

16 + 7 = ..... 23

Oh my god, it was staring us in the face the whole time!!!

Dr. Pepper is made of...

OH MY GOD :crazy:
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

jp wrote:Thanks again for a wonderful challenge, shell! You're awesome!
*Bright smile* You are most welcome! And thank you.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Nil wrote:
I looks like in one week Miss Shell managed to produce 114 orgasms. While the amounts vary widely, the average male 24 years and over produces 3.5ml or semen per orgasm. What this means, that this game probably produced enough semen to fill a soda can. Freshly milked.... by Shell.
Oda wrote:
Very interessting facts :D
1885 wrote:
Hmm....

16 people were supposed to perform in the challenge...

There's 7 ingredients in Dr. Pepper...

Dr. Pepper claims 23 flavors...

16 + 7 = ..... 23

Oh my god, it was staring us in the face the whole time!!!

Dr. Pepper is made of...

OH MY GOD :crazy:
*laughing so hard at the three of you* I swear, after this....I will never drink a Dr. Pepper again!!!!! *laughing and laughing*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

There has been in interest in this thread and so I am allowing someone to do it for me.....
Welcome Mat. *smile*
If others wish to join....here is an updated version of this tease. *smile* Enjoy!

Hello boys.....girls.......*sweet smile*

Here are the rules to this little game......task.......torture...... *wicked smile*

You are to pick a day this week, beginning on Monday, March 19th, through Friday, the 23rd.
You are to sign up, telling me what day you choose.

On that day, you are to orgasm 10 times in a 14 hour time span.

You are on your honor...I want honesty, or don't bother to join in the fun.

Rules....simple
1. SAFETY FIRST!!! If you are too sore to continue, stop. If you feel sick, stop. BE SAFE!!!
2. Drink plenty of fluids and eat plenty of protein. An extra snack here or there is a good idea.
3. Write a detailed report here -NO PM'S - of your endeavor. Pictures are welcome, but not necessary.
One report, at the end will get a response from me, but I don't mind coming here and reading how it's
going between orgasms. *smile*

Of course, if you have to work......use restrooms, and or your car to complete your task.

Come on boys and girls......sign up......get me all wet......Master likes it when I'm wet! *wicked smile grows*