you tube safety mode problem

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
bitemyass
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

you tube safety mode problem

Post by bitemyass »

Cannot disable 'you tube's safety mode'. Any ideas? I am unable to watch any youtube videos that are inserted in Milovana web teases. I'm sure I am not the only person who is having this problem. I have tried changing the country at the bottom and turn OFF and save. Also tried deleting history, cookies.... .Using Google chrome or IE 8, win XP 3 and both brouwsers on a win 7 machine. Both systems have the same conflict.

Hope that I have posted in the right thread. Please move if necessary. Appriciate replies. :look:
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Re: you tube safety mode problem

Post by sweden123 »

bitemyass wrote:Cannot disable 'you tube's safety mode'. Any ideas? I am unable to watch any youtube videos that are inserted in Milovana web teases. I'm sure I am not the only person who is having this problem. I have tried changing the country at the bottom and turn OFF and save. Also tried deleting history, cookies.... .Using Google chrome or IE 8, win XP 3 and both brouwsers on a win 7 machine. Both systems have the same conflict.

Hope that I have posted in the right thread. Please move if necessary. Appriciate replies. :look:
Are you a registered user on youtube? I'm pretty sure you must be registered and over 18 years old for R-rated content.

Although I've never seen a youtube link in a tease, I thought the R-rating was mostly for curse words as most content on there is pretty tame.
bitemyass
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: you tube safety mode problem

Post by bitemyass »

[quote][quote="sweden123"][quote="bitemyass"]Cannot disable 'you tube's safety mode'. Any ideas? I am unable to watch any youtube videos that are inserted in Milovana web teases. I'm sure I am not the only person who is having this problem. I have tried changing the country at the bottom and turn OFF and save. Also tried deleting history, cookies.... .Using Google chrome or IE 8, win XP 3 and both brouwsers on a win 7 machine. Both systems have the same conflict.

Hope that I have posted in the right thread. Please move if necessary. Appriciate replies. :look:[/quote]

Are you a registered user on youtube? I'm pretty sure you must be registered and over 18 years old for R-rated content. [/quote]

Although I've never seen a youtube link in a tease, I thought the R-rating was mostly for curse words as most content on there is pretty tame.[/quote]

Yes I'm a registered user and 47 years old. Please use "Sissy forever Pre-class" web tease as an exemple for the referencing of you tube videos. The tease is used as an example for lack of tease I was trying a few months ago. Have been trying to no win situation on this topic.