Shell's Challenge

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Shell's Challenge

Post by Alliteration »

I decided to be nice to you....this ought to help you cock go down................ *Wicked smile*
That just made it go back up again! *beats head against wall*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:
Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote: *wicked smile* maybe it is...and maybe it's not!!!
Oh dammit...pleeeease tell me if it is Miss Shell, I'm dying to know!
Don't curse at me!!! *Grin*
Didn't mean too...just so frustrated..my poor cock is begging for attention! >.<
Snare
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Snare »

Just wanted to let you know shell that I am so horny that when i woke up from my nap, I found myself trying to fuck my own sheets. This is going to hurt some subby very badly and it is all because of you.

Snare
Everything happens for a reason. ~unknown~
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:Okay.....really off to do PM's now. *Smile*
*waits desperately for your PM*
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by dtspam »

Part 1
I lost track of time a bit while waiting there. I tried counting seconds at some point but the timer rang far before I was done counting...

Part 2
Crawling around with closed eyes was kind of fun as I lost my sense of direction after the first two turns and didn't know any more where I was going.

Part 3
Damn the time seemed to pass much faster this time. I could have stroked longer after just waiting for so long.

Part 4
I'm always a bit unsure how long to go for open ended tasks, since how long I can take it is a relative term.
I only did it for 3 minutes, after about one minute it started to burn and increased over time, so after 3 it was really quite painful and I stopped.

Part 5
Well I waited, not much to tell about it ;-)

Part 6
Really wanted to try harder this time. After warming up during the break the ice started to burn faster but I tried to hold out, after 5 minutes or so it started to burn a bit less but constantly, so it was painful but manageable. The intensity of the burning was going up and down but it didn't get much worse anymore, so I did hold out for 22 minutes, after 21 or so it somehow almost stopped burn and I figured, that was a good time to stop. Everything is still OK down there, and I can still feel how cold my balls are when they touch my legs.

Part 7
Well I really would want to touch and warm my balls up again now. They are slowly warming up, but it would feel good to do it faster :-)
I take the number 10 :-)

Oh and I just remembered, there was something about we guessing a time and that something else would happen?
Well whatever it was all about, I guess 10pm. Hope no one else did already guess that ;-)
Can we guess multiple times? ;-)
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Snare wrote:Just wanted to let you know shell that I am so horny that when i woke up from my nap, I found myself trying to fuck my own sheets. This is going to hurt some subby very badly and it is all because of you.

Snare
*proud smile* *giggle*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote:Okay.....really off to do PM's now. *Smile*
*waits desperately for your PM*
You are going to have to wait a little longer.....things......well....I have been a little busy today. *giggling*
I probably won't get to it until tomorrow. Hang in there darlin. *sweet smile....turns into a wicked smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

freaau wrote:Shell,

Mistress would like to hear You cum - She's even willing to do a trade - the sound of my suffering in ice, for the sound of You cumming....

She says i wont be getting to hear the recording even if You do send it *whimpers*

i really am so screwed!

freaau
I will talk to you about this tomorrow...probably through PM...... *Smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

dtspam wrote:
Spoiler: show
Part 1
I lost track of time a bit while waiting there. I tried counting seconds at some point but the timer rang far before I was done counting...

Part 2
Crawling around with closed eyes was kind of fun as I lost my sense of direction after the first two turns and didn't know any more where I was going.

Part 3
Damn the time seemed to pass much faster this time. I could have stroked longer after just waiting for so long.

Part 4
I'm always a bit unsure how long to go for open ended tasks, since how long I can take it is a relative term.
I only did it for 3 minutes, after about one minute it started to burn and increased over time, so after 3 it was really quite painful and I stopped.

Part 5
Well I waited, not much to tell about it ;-)

Part 6
Really wanted to try harder this time. After warming up during the break the ice started to burn faster but I tried to hold out, after 5 minutes or so it started to burn a bit less but constantly, so it was painful but manageable. The intensity of the burning was going up and down but it didn't get much worse anymore, so I did hold out for 22 minutes, after 21 or so it somehow almost stopped burn and I figured, that was a good time to stop. Everything is still OK down there, and I can still feel how cold my balls are when they touch my legs.

Part 7
Well I really would want to touch and warm my balls up again now. They are slowly warming up, but it would feel good to do it faster :-)
I take the number 10 :-)

Oh and I just remembered, there was something about we guessing a time and that something else would happen?
Well whatever it was all about, I guess 10pm. Hope no one else did already guess that ;-)
Can we guess multiple times? ;-)

I will comment on this tomorrow darlin *Smile* Well done boy! *smile*
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Hello guys *warm smile*

First I want to thank each and every one of you that made this Challenge that freaau did a success. Remember, that 9:00 pm EST is the cut off time for entries to be made, which is 4 hours from now.

I am very proud of all of you. Wonderful job!!! *bright smile*

I also want to thank each of you that helped make the T&D that Master had me doing this week, a wonderful success. This was the best T&D I have ever experienced. WOW! I am still a wet mess and I have no idea when these feelings will subside. *giggling and blushing*

Master, I want to thank you so much for this wonderful tease that you had me do this week. I am continually amazed at what you can make me feel. I am blessed to be yours. I love and adore you.
Thank you. *Smile*

I will have to let you know tomorrow what the numbers are for, that you have all been choosing. I have to wait, just to make sure everyone gets done with the challenge, and then has a chance to pick a number.

As for my orgasm... *Grin*.....Welllllll........Master had me do my orgasm first thing this morning, before I even came to Milo. *giggle* So, the official time was 9:43 am EST.

It was torture knowing that I knew that no one was going to choose a time in the past, but there was nothing I could do about it. A total mind fuck from my generous Master. *blushing*

I stayed in a constant state of arousal all day....waiting, hoping someone would choose my time, so that I could have another orgasm. Shame on you all for keeping that sweet orgasm from me. *giggling*

What a wonderful four days!!!! I will never forget this wonderful experience!!! *big smile*

Thanks everyone. I will follow up with things tomorrow. *Smile*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:As for my orgasm... *Grin*.....Welllllll........Master had me do my orgasm first thing this morning, before I even came to Milo. *giggle* So, the official time was 9:43 am EST.
Wait a second...you mean all these posts today...you had already...ARGH!!!
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote:As for my orgasm... *Grin*.....Welllllll........Master had me do my orgasm first thing this morning, before I even came to Milo. *giggle* So, the official time was 9:43 am EST.
Wait a second...you mean all these posts today...you had already...ARGH!!!
uh huh!!! *giggling*

Now, just in case you thought any of the pleasure or excitement or need I was expressing wasn't real....heck yeah it was real.......I have been a mess all day. My pussy lips and clit are so swollen with need....I think I'm sitting funny. *giggling*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

shell wrote:
uh huh!!! *giggling*

Now, just in case you thought any of the pleasure or excitement or need I was expressing wasn't real....heck yeah it was real.......I have been a mess all day. My pussy lips and clit are so swollen with need....I think I'm sitting funny. *giggling*
Oh of course Miss Shell...just...I want to cum too *cries* Somehow knowing that now makes it even worse...

Anyway though: I would like to thank shell, freaau, and dr. d...I had a *lot* of fun doing this, although I'm still curious about those numbers we picked. :-)
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Alliteration wrote:
shell wrote:
uh huh!!! *giggling*

Oh of course Miss Shell...just...I want to cum too *cries* Somehow knowing that now makes it even worse...

Anyway though: I would like to thank shell, freaau, and dr. d...I had a *lot* of fun doing this, although I'm still curious about those numbers we picked. :-)
*Bright smile* You are very welcome!!!

Patience boy....patience....you will find out tomorrow. *wicked smile*
Try not to think about it. *wicked smile grows*