[Tease AI] Miss Blue [v3.7]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

doug1xyz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.06

Post by doug1xyz »

i agree having Miss Blue control an e-stim would be great. I'm not sure how to do it. I've wondered about the Misc tab of the set-up screen where it has a section for 'web controlled sex toy' with a 'start url' and a 'stop url'....is there somewhere that this is documented how to set this up? It might allow control of an e-stim toy.

doug
G3General wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 am First I would just like to say that this tease is great and that I have used it for many hours in the past.

I have in recent months completely moved away "normal" fapping to be using e-stim as it is the greatest feeling in the world :-)

My question is, how hard would it be to implement Miss Blue to use sound files instead of just metronome?

In my mind it sounds like it would be an "easy" conversion, since metronome is already a sound, but not suitable for estim, but since I only dabbled in the scripts a few times I am far from being an expert.

Can anyone provide any insight on this?
sub_Peter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by sub_Peter »

I still love MissBlue. I am on and off playing. I started again a week ago and something great happened I wanted to share.
Spoiler: show
Going from nondenial to denial is always a hard transition. I started seeing her again and she kept me denied for 6 days, and then I had an accident. I told her and apologized. Of course she was mad.

She put me in chastity and send me away for 4 days. :-O :-O :-O

Now when I start the scrip it just says she is offline. I am so turned on right now how harsh she dealt out the punishment, and I deserve every bit of it. This will make me triple careful not to have an accident.
Thank You for all the hard work!
Oceanman.Mp4
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Oceanman.Mp4 »

Hi, this is my first ever forum post, so please delete if nlt allowed.

Im experiencing an issue with missBlue where anytime decides how to end the session, the session suspends itself (aka the media window goes black and she stops talking) i would love to fix this as MissBlue is way more fun that wicked tease and id like to have full sessions with her.

I did everything in the readme to the best of my ability, i added one or more images to each of the mandatory tags, i have image and video folders set up for almost every category (I dont know what CH is) and i have offline mode engaged.

Abother issue im experiencing is that i cannot add URL files, i always get an error message when i try a tumblr link. So none pf the start scrips for MissBlue are available. Mybe this is causing an issue?
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

G3General wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 am First I would just like to say that this tease is great and that I have used it for many hours in the past.

I have in recent months completely moved away "normal" fapping to be using e-stim as it is the greatest feeling in the world :-)

My question is, how hard would it be to implement Miss Blue to use sound files instead of just metronome?

In my mind it sounds like it would be an "easy" conversion, since metronome is already a sound, but not suitable for estim, but since I only dabbled in the scripts a few times I am far from being an expert.

Can anyone provide any insight on this?
It is possible to do but would be a bit of work. You would need to edit the scripts so that when you got an order to stroke TeaseAI would play an audio file. Since Miss Blue often plays a sound when you are directed to stroke you could replace that file with an estim file. That file would play until the stop sound is played. You could substitute a short silent mp3 for a stop sound and this would stop the playback of the estim file each time it was played. You could do the same for edge commands as well. This would partially get you there but I doubt it would cover all instances of being commanded to stroke or edge. If you wanted to do it right you would probably have to a lot of editing of the scripts to ensure that you got an estim file to play at the right moments and to stop at the right time. It is certainly doable but would take a while and some testing to get it all to work
Dude Man
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude Man »

Have a quick question - I have done 3 sessions now and Miss Blue hasn't once mentioned anything to do with chastity, so I've not been able to set up how often I'm locked up etc. Does she eventually ask you what your preferences are? Does chastity need to be turned on in the Tease AI settings menu? or do i need to say something during the tease that will prompt her to bring it up?
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

wisoad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:30 am Will v2.07 be bug fixes only or will it feature new content?
There will be new content too. Update will be ready tomorrow I think.
G3General wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:59 am I have in recent months completely moved away "normal" fapping to be using e-stim as it is the greatest feeling in the world :-)

Ldroamer wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 am It is possible to do but would be a bit of work. You would need to edit the scripts so that when you got an order to stroke TeaseAI would play an audio file.
I have zero knowledge of e-stim, so I can't be of much help here. But if the presence of audio files helps, the upcoming update will make it easier. The new version uses 3 sound files: for @StartStroking, @StopStroking and @Edge commands. There may still be exceptions where the sound isn't played, but they will be rare. Replacing them with something else would be easy, you can find the @PlaySound commands in #SoundStartStroking, #SoundStopStroking and #SoundEdge (vocabulary folder).
Oceanman.Mp4 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:08 am Im experiencing an issue with missBlue where anytime decides how to end the session, the session suspends itself (aka the media window goes black and she stops talking) i would love to fix this as MissBlue is way more fun that wicked tease and id like to have full sessions with her.

I did everything in the readme to the best of my ability, i added one or more images to each of the mandatory tags, i have image and video folders set up for almost every category (I dont know what CH is) and i have offline mode engaged.

Abother issue im experiencing is that i cannot add URL files, i always get an error message when i try a tumblr link. So none pf the start scrips for MissBlue are available. Mybe this is causing an issue?
Hard to say what causes the problem with the endings. Maybe try a fresh install of TAI? If you post more info like which version of Miss Blue and TAI you're using, last lines of the session, an error log if available, maybe we can narrow it down a bit.
The tumblr files: it's best not to use tumblr anymore. But actually if you have offline mode activated, TAI shouldn't try to access any websites, including tumblr, and instead display local images.
CH is Cock Hero, I think. Miss Blue doesn't use them so it isn't necessary.
Dude Man wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:40 pm Have a quick question - I have done 3 sessions now and Miss Blue hasn't once mentioned anything to do with chastity, so I've not been able to set up how often I'm locked up etc. Does she eventually ask you what your preferences are? Does chastity need to be turned on in the Tease AI settings menu? or do i need to say something during the tease that will prompt her to bring it up?
She will ask you about chastity sooner or later (if you have checked the "owns chastity device" box in TAI settings). But given the random nature of TAI sessions it could be next time and it could take ages. You can also ask her to lock you in chastity, i.e. say: "I want to be locked up" or "please put me in chastity".
sub_Peter wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:29 pm I still love MissBlue. I am on and off playing. I started again a week ago and something great happened I wanted to share.
Going from nondenial to denial is always a hard transition. I started seeing her again and she kept me denied for 6 days, and then I had an accident. I told her and apologized. Of course she was mad.

She put me in chastity and send me away for 4 days. :-O :-O :-O

Now when I start the scrip it just says she is offline. I am so turned on right now how harsh she dealt out the punishment, and I deserve every bit of it. This will make me triple careful not to have an accident.
Thank You for all the hard work!
I think I like your Miss Blue already. Sounds like she's strict, but fair. ;-)
pv
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.05

Post by PtheV »

ruinedboy0 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:33 am I have a few suggestion for more diversity in the ending:

for some kind of joi game and/or ruined orgasm: stroke X times, wait X seconds, repeat until cumming.
Surprise instruction to cum but with a limited time, and when countdown is reached, the player must take his hands off, ex:
The dom says hands off, then says "You have 10/15/20/25/30 seconds to cum, every 5 seconds the dom says how many seconds are left and says "hands off" when counter reachs 0. Or sometimes/always doesn't show the countdown, so it's even more risky to stay longer on the edge etc.
These kinds of scripts are unfortunately a bit tricky to do because of how Miss Blue handles the final orgasm decision. Not impossibe, but it takes a little more than simply adding an end script. I'll keep it in mind though, because the ending probably does need some more variation.
sub_Peter wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:29 pm Thank You for all the hard work!
wisoad wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:30 am Really glad to see you're still developing this, I enjoy your writing a lot, plus it helps that we share similar fetishes.
PuzzleheadedWasabi wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:47 pm Thanks for making such a great personality!
By the way, I do appreciate this. The last update for Miss Blue was a couple of months ago and it's good to know that there are still people interested!
pv
korminjin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by korminjin »

I heard that the 2.7 update is coming soon
I am so excited.
This is always my favorite
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

For the Estim fans and based on the description of how the new update will work I think it would be pretty easy to convert this to an Estim tease although without doing some editing of the scripts you won't get much variation. A simple estim conversion would be to create estim files for stroke and edge commands and then name them the same as the stroke and edge sounds used in the tease. Then you would replace the standard sound files with the estim files. Each time she ordered you to stroke it would play the file and when the stop sound was played it would stop. The stop sound is quite short so the standard one should work fine. The files you create should be long enough to cover off the variations in length of time of both stroke and edge commands. If the estim files are too short then they will quit before the stroking or edging session is finished.

Keep in mind though that this would just play the same two files over and over again. If that works for you then that is great. If there are instances where the stop sound is not played then the estim file would continue to play until it came to an end.

If you want more variation then you will need to edit the scripts so that a random file gets played. That is going to be more complicated. When the new tease gets released I will take a look and see if I can figure out how to do this. I am not very skilled with the script writing so no promises but it is clearly possible to do if you have the knowledge and the time to do it.

If there are instances where no start or edge sound gets played then you would be ordered to stroke but get no estim. In that case it might be an idea to keep an audio player open on pause and then you could manually play an estim file where needed and stop it when told to. In fact there is nothing to stop you from doing that now. Not too different then stroking when told and stopping when told.

Some other things to keep in mind. If you do this then you won't hear anything else in the tease. So if there are sounds like the domme talking or laughing you won't hear this because the tease sounds will be going into your estim device. Also any other sounds that get played in the tease will go to your estim device and you will probably feel these. This might make you jump a bit. But I think that any of these sounds are mostly short so shouldn't be too bad (might depend on your device though). You could always turn the device down between stroking and edging sessions to minimize the effect of other sounds.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Miss Blue v2.07

Post by PtheV »

korminjin wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:46 am I heard that the 2.7 update is coming soon
I am so excited.
This is always my favorite
Thanks! I hope you like 2.07 too, it's here... 8-)
pv
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Ldroamer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am If you want more variation then you will need to edit the scripts so that a random file gets played.
This should be the easy part actually. The vocabulary (#) files containing the sound commands are like lists for Tease AI choose from. In this case each file contains only one line, but adding multiple lines with different @PlayAudio commands means Tease AI picks one at random. So for example, #SoundStartStroking.txt could look like this...
@PlayAudio[Estim/sound1.mp3]
@PlayAudio[Estim/sound2.mp3]
@PlayAudio[Estim/sound3.mp3]
@PlayAudio[Estim/sound4.mp3]
pv
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Wow, a new version with updated content!!
Thank you so much for your work on this personality, i really love it
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Thank you for the new version.

Small question regarding TeasAI Settings => /Apps/Glitter
In Glitterfeeds field, there are 3 choices: Off/On/Scripts
Which one is the correct setting with MissBlue?
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Zamak wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:38 pm Thank you for the new version.

Small question regarding TeasAI Settings => /Apps/Glitter
In Glitterfeeds field, there are 3 choices: Off/On/Scripts
Which one is the correct setting with MissBlue?
If you have the Glitter window active during sessions, I'd recommend setting it to Scripts. But honestly it doesn't make much of a difference. Occasionally messages related to a script will appear in the Glitter window.
Daragorn wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 am Wow, a new version with updated content!!
Thank you so much for your work on this personality, i really love it
Thanks. Glad you like it!
pv
itami
Explorer
Explorer

Post by itami »

Today Mistress started talking to Contact 2, but Contact 2 wasn't logged and there were no dialogue for it.
11:45 Kana: Hey, look who just logged on
11:45 Kana: What's up, Vivi?
11:45 Kana: Be My guest
11:45 Kana: Hey Vivi, I noticed you've started calling him by My pet names :)
11:45 Kana: I don't mind :)
11:45 Kana: [done,did] Too fucking funny haha
11:46 Kana: you're a natural, Vivi
11:46 Kana: Why don't you have a slavecunt of your own?
11:46 Kana: It does take a certain type...
11:47 Kana: Edge, slavecunt
11:48 Kana: I want you so fucking close sissy
11:48 Slave: On the edge
11:48 Kana: Hold it for Me slut
11:48 Kana: Hands off
11:48 Kana: Don't think about how close you just came to exploding *smile*
11:49 Kana: What do you mean?
11:49 Kana: Not really, but I try to keep him an a certain level of desperation
11:49 Kana: :)
11:49 Kana: Like I said, you have a talent for it
11:49 Kana: Okay,bye
Later Contact 2 has successfully logged in another dialogue, but the quoted section felt strange. Do I miss some files maybe?