[RELEASE] JOI HYBRID: Miss Shibby's Hypno Therapy [Demonic Desires]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

[RELEASE] JOI HYBRID: Miss Shibby's Hypno Therapy [Demonic Desires]

Post by numberonefan »

Hi All Milovanians. :wave:
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00001.jpg (156.11 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
I'm proud to announce the release of my latest project. It's a video illustrated JOI hybrid, with a standalone accompanying E-Stim track developed exclusively for the project by the legendary Milonanian creator DigitalParkingLot. :w00t:
The JOI is delivered by the intoxicatingly sexy voice of Miss Shibby, with a suitably crafted layer of beat driven sounds mixed beneath her dulcet tones.
I hope this will be the first of a series of JOI's to exclusively feature both Miss Shibby's wonderful voice alongside a hand crafted E-Stim track by the peerless DigitalParkingLot. But you, the fapping milovanian will be the judge of whether the exercise bears repetition, ..or not.
As always, please give us your feedback.
Enjoy.

NUMBERONEFAN. :love:

Stats: 1920x1080p @ 29.97fps. 2.7gb HD & 5.5gb HQHD File Size. 53mins 11secs Duration. +E-Stim Mp3 122.1mb. +JPG Folder.

Mega D/L Link: https://mega.nz/folder/LFgkzKCI#eRmQuzXQRk2am7uT_4wOlA
Attachments
vlcsnap-00030.jpg
vlcsnap-00030.jpg (222.6 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00028.jpg
vlcsnap-00028.jpg (162 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00026.jpg
vlcsnap-00026.jpg (252.51 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00024.jpg
vlcsnap-00024.jpg (216.85 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00023.jpg
vlcsnap-00023.jpg (204.42 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00020.jpg
vlcsnap-00020.jpg (237.17 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00019.jpg
vlcsnap-00019.jpg (165.95 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00018.jpg
vlcsnap-00018.jpg (260.54 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00016.jpg
vlcsnap-00016.jpg (242.62 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00015.jpg
vlcsnap-00015.jpg (252.72 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00013.jpg
vlcsnap-00013.jpg (175.65 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00010.jpg
vlcsnap-00010.jpg (199.69 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00009.jpg
vlcsnap-00009.jpg (221.13 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00005.jpg
vlcsnap-00005.jpg (166.42 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
vlcsnap-00002.jpg
vlcsnap-00002.jpg (202.09 KiB) Viewed 40910 times
cbttorturelvr
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: [RELEASE] JOI HYBRID: Miss Shibby's Hypno Therapy [Demonic Desires]

Post by cbttorturelvr »

I remember someone posting how to make surround sound version, anyone remember where that is? I would love to make this surround
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

This looks outstanding. Downloaded and ready to go! Can't wait for tonight! :w00t:

Thanks in advance, numberonefan and digitalparkinglot! Two of the best creators putting their minds together is going to be outstanding!!
Lamalas
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamalas »

Instant download. Nuffsaid.
Analicious
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Analicious »

I just wanna say WOW! That was absolutely INSANE! I have never felt such a powerful orgasm in my life! Thank you both for the most amazing Estim with video ever created :punk: :bow: :bow: :bow:

If you haven't tried it don't open the spoiler, go and experience it first.
Spoiler: show
I have never felt an orgasm last for so long. It is one of the things that only women are known to be capable of experiencing and Estim is known to have the potential for it.
However, it is so difficult to achieve the right mindset and time the signal in the right way and at the right time. You gentlemen have managed to create something absolutely unique.
I just can't thank you enough for offering me the chance to experience a long orgasm, while feeling helpless and was constantly cumming!
Side notes that are not extremely important but the creators might want to look into them:
1) The signals do increase gradually in the first 2-3 minutes to calibrate your device but it might have been useful to add some text and guide the stimmer.
2) An optimal electrode setup/placement hasn't been proposed. I used a two channel setup just because I prefer not having stray signals in unknown places, but it might have been designed for a triphase setup, can the creators please advise?

For anyone that is interested on the electrode placement of the two channel setup I used, here it goes:
On the left channel I placed two conductive loops, one at the base of my cock and around my balls and another one close to the head. On the right channel I used two sticky tens pads above and below my asshole, other people prefer a bipolar plug but I have had bad experiences with that as it needs reapliance of conductive lube every so often but feel free to use what works best for you.

Again Numberonefan and Digitalparkinglot you were very good at what you were doing individually, your skills combined are UNREAL! Thank you so much!
CantoFan123
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CantoFan123 »

This looks amazing!! Thank you numberonefan and digitalparkinglot!! I feel like this is an avengers movie where all the superheroes get together
numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by numberonefan »

Analicious wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:01 pm I just wanna say WOW! That was absolutely INSANE! I have never felt such a powerful orgasm in my life! Thank you both for the most amazing Estim with video ever created :punk: :bow: :bow: :bow:

If you haven't tried it don't open the spoiler, go and experience it first.
Spoiler: show
I have never felt an orgasm last for so long. It is one of the things that only women are known to be capable of experiencing and Estim is known to have the potential for it.
However, it is so difficult to achieve the right mindset and time the signal in the right way and at the right time. You gentlemen have managed to create something absolutely unique.
I just can't thank you enough for offering me the chance to experience a long orgasm, while feeling helpless and was constantly cumming!
Side notes that are not extremely important but the creators might want to look into them:
1) The signals do increase gradually in the first 2-3 minutes to calibrate your device but it might have been useful to add some text and guide the stimmer.
2) An optimal electrode setup/placement hasn't been proposed. I used a two channel setup just because I prefer not having stray signals in unknown places, but it might have been designed for a triphase setup, can the creators please advise?

For anyone that is interested on the electrode placement of the two channel setup I used, here it goes:
On the left channel I placed two conductive loops, one at the base of my cock and around my balls and another one close to the head. On the right channel I used two sticky tens pads above and below my asshole, other people prefer a bipolar plug but I have had bad experiences with that as it needs reapliance of conductive lube every so often but feel free to use what works best for you.

Again Numberonefan and Digitalparkinglot you were very good at what you were doing individually, your skills combined are UNREAL! Thank you so much!
Hi Analicious. :wave:
Many thanks for the generous comment regarding our new release. In regard to the E-Stim setup the legendary DPL gave me this advice in a recent PM regarding the subject as it relates to this specific video:
"There is not a calibration signal. Just adjust it to a comfortable level. I recommend a triphase configuration with right to cock head, left to prostate, and common under the balls."
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by desertfox »

Amazing work! I love shibby as well so anything set to her stuff is great, but you really nailed the perfect imagery to go along with the descriptions.

Having felt a regular little tens machine in action I am like somewhat tempted yet afraid to look into estim since I don't quite understand all the electric workings behind it and don't really want to take any safety risks by doing something dumb by accident. I may just wait a bit for the stroker toys to catch back up to the old real touch as my enhancement of choice, but you guys keep putting out really great videos with estim components so it's temping to look more into it.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by JBK »

That looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out :)
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

I presume there are (voiced) instructions for those without the estim piece?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

O M G
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

Is there a torrent for this?
numberonefan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by numberonefan »

Pudknocker wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:55 pm I presume there are (voiced) instructions for those without the estim piece?
Hi. Yeah, there sure is. It's a JOI.
Pudknocker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pudknocker »

Sweet, thanks! Now to try to find that rarest of moments when I have a full hour at home alone.
Bob816
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bob816 »

This looks like an epic collaboration/combination!

Has anyone tried the e-stim track with a stroker toy such as a Handy? Is that possible? If it is possible, did it work well for you?