[RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Softcore

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Softcore

Post by RedLighter »

I'm happy to share with you my new creation:

Length: 50 minutes
File size: 3,07 GB / 550 MB (HEVC render)
Quality: 1080p, 30fps.
Content: softcore: teasing, striptease, female masturbation.

In this video there are over 40 girls from erotic and softcore sites that will tease you and make you edge multiple times . There is no beatmeter or audible beats, however there are some specific teasing instruction throughout the video.

I hope you'll enjoy it! And, as always, leave some feedback :-D

:arrow: Mega link (import to your account and then download):
https://mega.nz/#!Q6gXCQTC!XCYlBgA2ybCn ... LQ-czLF3yg

:arrow: HEVC render (thank you jogekaxe!):
https://mega.nz/file/DSBA2CBD#94BnkMBh6 ... M7E6TymlRE

:arrow: Torrent:
Red Light Green Light Softcore.mp4.torrent
(61.66 KiB) Downloaded 5454 times
Last edited by RedLighter on Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my latest creations:
Cock Hero: Passion Trilogy: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24804
Cock Hero: Freedom: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22213
RLGL: Softcore: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22311

Check also:
Cock Hero: RLGL with Nancy Ace
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: [RELEASE] Red Light Green Light: Softcore

Post by thatsprettyhot »

:-O Sounds so good :love: Hoping to be able to try it tomorrow
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

This video really challenged me because I was really into the content you selected, so I only got about halfway before I came. It seems like an improvement in quality compared to your previous videos - not that they were bad - this was just really good. I also like the tease bar - it adds variety and makes it easier (and more fun) for me to stay on edge.

Love your work! :love:
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

zenetix wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:30 pm This video really challenged me because I was really into the content you selected, so I only got about halfway before I came. It seems like an improvement in quality compared to your previous videos - not that they were bad - this was just really good. I also like the tease bar - it adds variety and makes it easier (and more fun) for me to stay on edge.

Love your work! :love:
Ditto. I got distracted half way through and lost my focus at a critical time.

This is probably the best RedLighter video to date.
Eggy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eggy »

It was awesome. Loved every minute of it. I'll probably replay this several times. :love:
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

Let me dig up this early November creation (bad timing, I know! :whistle: ) and ask for your opinion regarding my future projects.

This question is especially for those who have already played it: do you think it'd be worth to make two versions of this type of videos: one a Red Light Green Light and second a Cock Hero with beatmeter? I've been keeping files from my previous RLGLs and CHs thinking, that maybe one day I could improve something if I wanna play it again, but wouldn't do anything and in the end I'd get rid of it (especially generated beatmeters or animations). I wanted to get rid of those as well (they take up a shitload of HDD space), but thought: hey, maybe I could revisit it and try to add a beatmeter. Or maybe someone else would like to help with it.

I'm asking because I know that not everyone is a fan of RLGL and could enjoy the gathered materials if there is a slightly different animation on the bottom of the screen :lol: For few months I've been more into RLGLs, but now I feel like CH is bringing me more pleasure. And it's also a question for the future, as preparing a CH first and then changing it into RLGL seems like a better order then doing a RLGL and then coming back to the beats, especially that sometimes it can be really hard to do with the songs with irregular or untypical rhythm.

Let me know what you think. If some of you feel like could participate in this or future "translations", PM me!
my latest creations:

Check also:
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

RedLighter wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:59 pm One a Red Light Green Light and second a Cock Hero with beatmeter? I wanted to get rid of those as well (they take up a shitload of HDD space), but thought: hey, maybe I could revisit it and try to add a beatmeter.
The data for the beat meter or red/green light indicator is much smaller than the video data. It would be advantageous to be able to overlay these beat meters on top of a pre-rendered video.

I am a fan of the beat meter, but I also think the future of Cock Hero lies in some sort of software. How many are in development right now? I was working on one in the Unity game engine but that's sort of fallen off.

I think if I start again I will use some sort of web app approach with https://www.pixijs.com/ rendering the beat meter. What I want is a dynamic beatmeter in pl3b's AE script style. I think it is possible.
RedLighter
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RedLighter »

The problem with file size lies in the format: only in CH Freedom I was able to finally work with QuickTime animation, which provided a good quality and relatively small size. But it cost me many hours to figure out how to use it. CHs are my first video projects so I'm still learning how to use those tools and going for software solutions seems to be out of my reach for now :-(

However, as I stated few times, the proccess of making is very arousing for me and I'm fine with doing all of it manually, at least for now. If there is a tool like beatmeter script for AE - I'll use it of course, there is nothing sexy with troubleshooting in AE :lol:
my latest creations:

Check also:
RLGL with Uma Jolie
RLGL with Kimmy Granger

3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I love the Beatmeter Generator tool, but I haven't tried Pl3b's AE script. I do use AE, so maybe I should. However, Beatmeter Generator makes it super easy to make and edit beatmeters and has a lot of customization options, including your own images for beats, circles or waveforms. I've used it for my CH's. As for automating the process, I don't know that that would ever work quite as well, at least not without fiddling afterwards. I put a good amount of thought into how and where I place my beats, both in terms of working with the music and building up to a bit of a crescendo per round, and some rises and dips in intensity across the whole video, and I think that's kind of a "know it when I see it" kind of thing that'd be tricky to automate.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)
cokipoki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cokipoki »

i cant watch this wonderful videoss :\'-( :\'-( .. have you a mega account or another alternative for watching this video sir?? :yes:
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

One of the best RL-GL I've played, top notch quality/resolution, gorgeous girls, and well equilibrated, with good progression.

I haven't been able to play more than half of the video, I guess that's pretty self-explanatory. A bit of lesbian (kisses) towards the end would have been an excelent end to this video, just as an idea.

I wish I could see more videos like this one more often. Thank you for making such an amazing videos, thinking not only on the mainstream users, but also in those who, like me, prefer to be teased by cute girls while they slowly get rid of their clothes.

This goes straight to my TOP 3 of this 2019, along with CH Dart-Hartz and CH French Riviera.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

cokipoki wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:56 pm have you a mega account or another alternative for watching this video sir??
I don't understand! The Mega link still works! :huh:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Maria Nacu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by Maria Nacu »

Not crazy about softcore stuff usually, but I loved this. Great job!
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Maria Nacu wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:39 pm Not crazy about softcore stuff usually, but I loved this. Great job!
Thanks for bumping this. It brought the video to my attention, and I thought "that could be fun". I'm a big fan of softcore, so I downloaded it, played it, and holy fuck was that awesome!

Kudos to RedLighter for a fantastic video. I don't do Cock hero's often, but this is absolutely one I'll come back to again and again. Apart from a couple minor quirks (see spoiler) I loved everything about it. The video is superbly done, it's a good length, the material is fantastic, the music choices were excellent and had good beats for stroking to, and I loved the ending sequence where you have multiple chances to cum or edge if you want to keep playing longer.

Thanks for the great video! I give it five stars *****

I'm going to look for more of RedLighter's videos now!
Mostly @RedLighter - In case you read this.

The ending is brilliant, and devious! I loved it! I only have two critiques about the video, and they're both minor.

At around 43 minutes it tells you to put your pants back on. I was like fuck that! Then a minute or so later it has you take them off again. Seriously I was like WTF? Don't know what you were thinking there but I just ignored it anyway.

Second, the blue "edging" bar often stayed on the screen long enough for me to edge and ride it for a while, then rest, and then start stroking and edge again. I think these should be shorter. And then sometimes after edging it goes to red (hands off) and other times it goes right back to green, which is okay, but generally I need rest after edging.

That said, these were literally my only critiques, and they really were minor. Overall the video is Five Stars Fantastic!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:49 pm
At around 43 minutes it tells you to put your pants back on. I was like fuck that! Then a minute or so later it has you take them off again. Seriously I was like WTF? Don't know what you were thinking there but I just ignored it anyway.
I didn't take the time to play this production yet, but that kind of order/suggestion wouldn't go well with me too. :lol: Can't wait to play it though. :yes:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)