[BETA] Cock Hero RPG - The Enslaver

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

Re: [BETA] Cock Hero RPG - The Enslaver

Post by candii »

where are the other cock her rpg?
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

candii wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:18 pm where are the other cock her rpg?
At the start of the game, you can choose which one you want to play
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Rule63MePlease »

You have to register and login to try out your game? O.o . . . Guess what? I already hate your game. :|
saidi99
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by saidi99 »

Rule63MePlease wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:08 pm You have to register and login to try out your game? O.o . . . Guess what? I already hate your game. :|
You do realize mortimer posted a G-Drive and a torrent about 5 post down right? Also it is over 10 GB download so I completely understand why he is trying to host the game online so people can play it online without having to download the game.

Mortimer, thank you for your work on this project I believe I overlooked the past games so I have been playing from the beginning. I just got to The Enslaver game but I have not had a chance to play it yet. I am looking forward to when I finally get a chance. Seriously thank you for working on this it has been an enjoyable game so far.
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

I have tested the game yesterday. Was nice to play exept the random freezes :\'-( which occured at least every third fight. Saving after each single fight is annoying. Maybe you can find the problem or at least find a way to restart the video without having to reload the whole game :-/
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

The registration step cuts down on random refreshes. I don't have anything to gain from a bunch of usernames. I only ask for a username and a password, they can be Abcdefg and abcdefg, I don't care, I just want the website to last a little bit more before it craps out. If you don't want to register, download the game and play it, idgaf.

I've spent countless hours making a game for free, consider that this game was made by me for me and you get to try it.

Also, consider this, I could've easily put ads on the website and make money with adfly and shit, but I chose not to, because this game will always be free no matter what.

If you still want to play online and not register, here, I made a user for you:
Username: shitfart
Password: suckfarts
It's yours now, be happy.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

mortimer wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:14 pm The registration step cuts down on random refreshes. I don't have anything to gain from a bunch of usernames. I only ask for a username and a password, they can be Abcdefg and abcdefg, I don't care, I just want the website to last a little bit more before it craps out. If you don't want to register, download the game and play it, idgaf.

I've spent countless hours making a game for free, consider that this game was made by me for me and you get to try it.

Also, consider this, I could've easily put ads on the website and make money with adfly and shit, but I chose not to, because this game will always be free no matter what.

If you still want to play online and not register, here, I made a user for you:
Username: shitfart
Password: suckfarts
It's yours now, be happy.
Greatest frustrated artist response ever. Mortimer, you are AWESOME!
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Sadly my new (ressurected) shinny MacBook died. The SSD went kaput on it. I sold it for parts :(

Don't worry, I still have the project files, but I lost the original videos, because they were rendered on the Mac.

I will continue with big updates once I get a new computer. Untill then, I have a few fixes to make to this game, and do a proper release on it.
VonWoosen
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VonWoosen »

It looks great, I am excited for the final product to be released. Take your time. It's never fun when you have hardware failures.