[RELEASE] COCK HERO - 7 Deadly Sins - 1. Innocence

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: [RELEASE] COCK HERO - 7 Deadly Sins - 1. Innocence

Post by Biggie »

The Ariana video works great.
BraddyP
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BraddyP »

1.mp4
Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 4133 kb/s, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 30k tbn (default)
Plays fine for me on using the standard media player on Linux Mint (VM) or using VLC on Windows 10. Its not a high spec machine either.

round 1 test.mp4
Stream #0:0(eng): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 1280x720 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 3874 kb/s, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 30k tbn (default)

This one does not play fine for me on linux or Windows. The video seems 'choppy' and looks like it lags at points. If i look closely, the text and transitions dont look choppy, so it might be the source.
For example, from 01:28 - 01:46, most of the movement i see looks very jumpy, like the fps is too low. Then at 03:38 - 03:43 the motion looks smooth. It goes like this for most of the video, but overall i would say it looks very choppy.

I also noticed at 03:33 - 03:34 it looks like there is a double transition.

Since the encoding settings look right - 29.97 fps, 4000 kb/s, i can only guess that it must be either the source material, or maybe the video editing tool doing something terrible (but since the transitions and text look smooth, i assume its the source).
Did you transcode the source material at all?

Unfotunately i dont really know much about video editing so i cant help more, but i'll try where i can.
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

The ariana source (1.mp4) plays fine, in comparison to the original* (at 19:20) it's flawless. I think I'm seeing some unsmoothness in 1.mp4 too, but that wouldn't bother me in the slightest if I wasn't looking for it.

The "round 1 test.mp4", well, it is still jittery, as BraddyP above says - but it is ten times better than the original. The difference is quite significant, did you change something... and if you can do some more of it, there wouldn't be an issue ... :)

*Im comparing to the first release of innocence the 1.9 gig one, running them side by side. Didn't download the larger one since it was reported poor before I got to it.
mj132
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by mj132 »

1.mp ariana test plays fine for me in both VLC and WMP on windows 8.1 on a low spec laptop

Round 1 test gets stuck and jumps a little when playing but not too bad and that in both VLC and WMP.

I can't get a torrent to compare these with that one to see if it's any better as it's been showing no seeds for the last few days

Hope this helps a little
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Luvz2edge »

:-D :-D :-D :-D

I am starting to realize where everything went wrong. Both clips were made directly from the original source with the difference that I added the rules in round 1 test.
I also noticed at 03:33 - 03:34 it looks like there is a double transition.
Believe it or not that was in the source material

To be sure though I uploaded the intro as a torrent again but this time without any text. If you guys could compare both files and tell me if there is any difference I'd appreciate it very much.
intro test.torrent
(18.48 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
Here is also the ava addams round just before adding it to the whole CH which is heavy on effects so you can spot if anything goes wrong with complex rounds
ava addams final.torrent
(11.63 KiB) Downloaded 347 times

Each help of yours is one step closer to making this project a reality so THANK YOU guys. I am grateful!!! :love: :love: :love:
mj132
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mj132 »

Glad to help

Once I can get them downloaded I'll report back
Biggie
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Biggie »

I guess he's not at home atm, no seeder. I really need a hobby.. oh wait, this IS my hobby. ;)

Edit: The intro looked good, but the other torrent was jittery.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

BraddyP wrote:@book_guy hint hint :whistle: :whistle:
Gotcha ... but I didn't have a problem with the extraction. The way I first downloaded it was to use the TorX service -- http://www.torx.pw -- which is a web-based torrent we-get-it-for-you service. (I got the same problems from them twice, so I haven't tried any other method of DL yet.) I like the idea (above) of bitrate being the problem. I don't know how to solve that, but I bet it's pretty simple ... just re-save? with proper bitrate?
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

"ava addams final.mp4" is better than the original, but some jags especially during the walk to the secretary, the doorways to the sides make quite noticeable jumps and during the walk to the desk, the desk jumps quite a bit. For those parts you can see a rhythm to it, it's like a visual doubletime beat ... :)

For the rest of the clip it's more bearable, but some bits are quite clearly jaggy (for example a bouncy face during 4:02-4:10). I wouldn't complain, but I'm quite tolerant .. :)

"intro test.mp4" pretty much a-ok, better in comparison to both the original and the previous test. The club footage has issues, but I'd think those are already in source, the club scene isn't exactly great for filming ..
Luvz2edge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Luvz2edge »

spaisin wrote:"ava addams final.mp4" is better than the original, but some jags especially during the walk to the secretary, the doorways to the sides make quite noticeable jumps and during the walk to the desk, the desk jumps quite a bit. For those parts you can see a rhythm to it, it's like a visual doubletime beat ... :)

For the rest of the clip it's more bearable, but some bits are quite clearly jaggy (for example a bouncy face during 4:02-4:10). I wouldn't complain, but I'm quite tolerant .. :)

"intro test.mp4" pretty much a-ok, better in comparison to both the original and the previous test. The club footage has issues, but I'd think those are already in source, the club scene isn't exactly great for filming ..

I suppose the walk to the secretary scene and the office get jumpy because the original source is way lower in quality... Now the 4:02-4:10 I can't tell why it does that.. If the round is playable and it does only that I guess it's a major improvement.

So there seems to be a pattern here. If this intro test is better than the previous one, it seems that everything goes wrong when I try to add text in the clips. Maybe there is something wrong with the text files in Wandershare.

Should I do it with a different video editor? Does anyone know how to fix this? I would like to here your opinions on that
spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

Yup, looks like it has something to do with the texts, the worse parts in "ava addams final.mp4" were the ones with the subtitles..

No idea how to fix it, a different video editor will quite likely perform differently. I just wish I could name a good one, I have absolutely no experience with them, only ever used OpenShot myself.
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mowlboon »

back in my days like 1 year ago hehe...
i used sony vegas, and it did the job more than fine, and i used some trial version of adobe premiere pro which made astonishing videos (back in 2010 it could easily render 1440p Videos) with nice quality maybe try those
mj132
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mj132 »

ava addams final is much better for me too only jaggy in a few places. intro test plays fine for me. Test both using WMP and VLC.

Hope this helps
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

seeding stuck at 83%
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Luvz2edge wrote: Should I do it with a different video editor?
I don't tell you that you should, but maybe you could...

I have already mentioned the 'vsdc free video editor' (freeware), it is a powerful video editor which has most of the features a professional software has, and it does a very good job for me.
Also it has good and reasonable default settings when you export/encode your project.

Just google for the term:
vsdc free video editor

And if you need help to get started with it, just search on Youtube for the same term, you will find a lot of tutorials how to work with it.

Just one hint IF you want to use vsdc, create every round as a single project, and only after all rounds are finished put them together, that helps to keep a better overview in the editing window, ... if you have too much 'things' in it (with things I mean text, video, pictures, audios and whatever) then it is too much scrolling in the editor.

Good luck again and best greetings,
m