CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: CH Electro StereoStim Tracklist

Post by hosenguy »

I have had success with 4 channel audio using a free Dolby encoder. Set the video audio on front stereo channel and the stim on the rear channel.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

hosenguy wrote:I have had success with 4 channel audio using a free Dolby encoder. Set the video audio on front stereo channel and the stim on the rear channel.
I had tried that too-only issue is that it is too difficult to play back on something like a Davey box. I'm glad it works for you though-sounds like a better solution overall if you can do it.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

Teapot wrote:So I did a project this weekend and thought people here might be interested.

To solve this, I re-rendered the video files, putting all of the video audio on the left channel, and all of the stim audio on the right-so everything is contained in the video. ?
What program did you use for this part, I might wanna try it out even though using VLC that can be set to run multiple files at the same time have worked wonders for me, but yeah if you wanted to skip around in a video, it's no use.
[New Releases] 2021, find them here
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24555
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Steelhead »

Anyone interested in tackling CH Island 3 as a group project?

We could divide it up in sections and have each person do a piece of it. I'd be willing to download it as an audio file and break it off in pieces in Audacity for people to work on and then reassemble the pieces into a final product once everyone gets their section back to me.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

I am no expert in making Stim tracks, but Just wanted to say that Required, the person behind this series, mention he would try to remember to upload the beat tracks for CH Island 3, but he has not done it yet, but I would imagine this projekt will be a whole lot easier with the beat tracks. If he still has them.

But your idea sounds good, because I could imagine Island 3 is a pretty big job for just one person.
Required
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Required »

hawekeye1234 wrote:I am no expert in making Stim tracks, but Just wanted to say that Required, the person behind this series, mention he would try to remember to upload the beat tracks for CH Island 3, but he has not done it yet, but I would imagine this projekt will be a whole lot easier with the beat tracks. If he still has them.

But your idea sounds good, because I could imagine Island 3 is a pretty big job for just one person.

You're right. I'll try to upload it later. You need just the beats? With no music or effects, right?
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

Required wrote: You're right. I'll try to upload it later. You need just the beats? With no music or effects, right?
Correct. That'd make things way faster.
Teapot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Teapot »

hawekeye1234 wrote:
Teapot wrote:So I did a project this weekend and thought people here might be interested.

To solve this, I re-rendered the video files, putting all of the video audio on the left channel, and all of the stim audio on the right-so everything is contained in the video. ?
What program did you use for this part, I might wanna try it out even though using VLC that can be set to run multiple files at the same time have worked wonders for me, but yeah if you wanted to skip around in a video, it's no use.
I used Adobe Premiere to edit the audio and re-render the video, but I'm certain that most good video editing programs would let you adjust the balance on audio tracks.
kyguy46
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kyguy46 »

What happened to Tzahrkiya?? Loved his files:(
stonecutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stonecutter »

I haven't found any but has there ever been a tutorial or walkthrough on how to make the estim beat files? I'm thinking about making some of my own to contribute.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

kyguy46 wrote:What happened to Tzahrkiya?? Loved his files:(
I'm sure he is still around, these things takes time, maybe he just takes a well earned break? or just got exhausted working on CH Fail, that someone asked for.

Regarding a tutorial he has done a writeup a couple pages back in this thread.
hawekeye1234
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hawekeye1234 »

stonecutter wrote:I haven't found any but has there ever been a tutorial or walkthrough on how to make the estim beat files? I'm thinking about making some of my own to contribute.
Just dug up Tzahrkiya's written guide, that he posted a while back, if you haven't seen it yet.

I`m in process of puting this guide together,, thought I`d post the written parts here to let everyone see how I make the tracks, would like some feeback aswell if theres any parts that arent understood and of course any questions please ask, I`m hoping to put the guide on the OP as a slideshow type thing you can download with screenshots etc...

First and foremost choose a small length CH vid for your first try :)
Also get in the habit of saving your project every so often, generally I do it once per round up to the 35 minute mark and then quite frequently from then onwards as audacity has a tendancy to lock up when it becomes quite populated, if this happens use task manager to shut the program down if it doesnt shut down itself and then start Audacity back up, it will recover not far from where you left off before it crashed.

I can generally average around the 10 mins per hour sorta zone on quite a complex track with numerous beat changes, simple tracks that are just a rythmn thats the same all the way through each round I can probably do 40 mins in that 1 hour, it just takes practise but you get the hang of it as you go.

Tz Base Strokes this is a link to a file, this file contains the exact pattern I use in my creations, I have encoded it at 320kb constant bit rate for the absolute highest quality. You can simply download it, then right click and open with Audacity to see the forms.

In general how I use the forms is you`ll notice there split into sections, now all the actual beats are the same except for as each section progresses the beats get faster and for each section youll see there is a slight diference in volume, this gives you that very slight diference in feel per round, what I do is count out how many rounds are in the CH vid I want to do then copy/paste that amount of sections from my base beats to my project, then from left to right using them in sequence as per round 1 2 3 etc.

A little note on how I open up the project to begin creating is I open the CH video in Audacity, you cant see the video obviously but you can see the music, I then create a stereo track underneath the CH pattern so that I can directly work from it in the same window, paste your beat sections in your newly opened track at the end of where the audio finishes on the main CH track, that way you can just drag each section along as your working on it per round. This also means you dont forget which section you were using if you go away then come back to it at a later date, I always like to finish a round before saving and returning at a later date.

You`ll probably want to do what I do and remove the silence in between each section and just then save it as an audacity project so that its easier to grab what you need when you need it.

Ok so thats the beats covered and how I open it up to begin creating, whats next? creating lol

Right so have your CH video open in another window as well so that if the spikes in the waveform arent completly clear you can refer to the video and double check you have it in the right place.

Now all I do from that point is take the longest beat from the first section and just copy/paste it back to back for the first 15 seconds, this gives the user there baseline for setting intensity.

Then basically what you do is drag the section over to the beat and find the one particular beat within the section that fits between the first 2 beats, dont try to alter the length of it as its just time consuming and it never works out right and doesnt feel right either.

So you found your beat thats within the music spikes, highlight it and copy then paste it so the widest part of the beat is in the centre of where the music spike is, copy and paste a good few, I generally do about 4 to 8 and then slide them about so your first set of beats all hit the music spike at the widest part. Once youve done that copy all the beats you just laid and then paste again matching them up the same way, then highlight them all again and do the same again,, this way you lay say 4 beats 1st time, 8 2nd 16 3rd and so on and so on, if there are repeat sections within a round you can jump back within that round and copy that entire section and paste it into the next bit that contains the same beat lengths/rythmn. Obviously as youve probably gathered by now as the beats change you need to drag the original base section that your working from to find each new length of beat that you need to use. Always use a beat thats slightly shorter than the distance between the musics beat, if you use one thats longer your beats will gradually go out of sync and you`ll have no way to recover them other than delete that part and start again.

The last thing to do after creating your beats is to highlight the distance between where the beats finish and where the actualy ch vid finishes and use Audacity tool "add silence" so that you match the overall length.

As you finish each round remove the section you worked from so you dont end up using it again for another round (unless you want to do that)

Right so now youve finished all the beats for the entire CH vid your creating your track for whats next?

Save your project at this point as the final editing can be done in a single go without having to save it again before you output your finished track.

This is like the final editing of things
First and foremost is to get rid of all the sharp jabs you would get from after extended breaks, simply highlight about 3 seconds at the jab in point and use Audacity tool "fade in", this gives you that gradual fade in as opposed to BANG OH SHIT THAT HURT lol. Generally if a break is longer than 5 seconds I would say put a fade in at the start of the next beats, even if its just a very short fade in. If your happy with your fade ins at this point and see no reason to change them feel free to save the project again, you can if you wish save it as a diferent name so you have one with and one without the fadeins.

Before proceeding to do the ramps you need to output the project to your desired audio format, then open the file you just created back into Audacity, the reason for doing this is that if you try to do the ramps on the "copy/paste" project you will need to set the ramp for every beat. If you open it up like I`ve said you can do full sections or even the entire track in one go.

Now you`ll want to set your volume ramps so that the intensity increases as the round goes on, this is easy to do but I do have a little system on how I mark up the ramps, use the Audacity "envelope tool" and click at the start of the round, drag the 2 blue bars together and then just nudge them back again till you can see that they`ve widened out, 0 will just look like a flat bar and you`ll get no feeling, bars at 0.5 you will see theyve literally just opened up to show you`ll get feeling (its pretty clear to see when you do it),, then click again at the end of the round and drag till the bars are open to 1.0 (the scale is on the left side of your track bar) basically the 2 blue bars should be at the top and bottom of your track again its something that you`ll see what I mean when you do it,,, now for the finisher rounds again i set the minimum at the start of the round and the maximum just before you would get like the countdown to cum or the cum signal you know what i mean lol, what you then do is right click on the volume scale at the left of your track so it zooms out and then click where you would want that person not to last over and drag the bars up to 2.0 :)

This gives you your ramp per round from .5 to 1 and your cum zone at the end of the final round from 1 to 2.

2nd last thing to do now is to click the X on the left side of the original CH track removing it completely so your just left with your stim track.

Your last step is to click file and output audio, you do not need to save your project before doing this and it is best not to, i use mp3 setting variable bit rate and quality 4, joint stereo or stereo doesnt matter which, obviously if you want to encode a diferent way thats up to you.

After that you can try out your creation, because you saved your project before you added your fade ins and ramps means that if theres some thing you dont like or if some thing just isnt quite right you can simply reload your project and redo what you want to fix :)

let me know what you think folks, and please feel free to use the base strokes.
stonecutter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stonecutter »

hawekeye1234 wrote:
stonecutter wrote:I haven't found any but has there ever been a tutorial or walkthrough on how to make the estim beat files? I'm thinking about making some of my own to contribute.
Just dug up Tzahrkiya's written guide, that he posted a while back, if you haven't seen it yet.

I`m in process of puting this guide together,, thought I`d post the written parts here to let everyone see how I make the tracks, would like some feeback aswell if theres any parts that arent understood and of course any questions please ask, I`m hoping to put the guide on the OP as a slideshow type thing you can download with screenshots etc...

First and foremost choose a small length CH vid for your first try :)
Also get in the habit of saving your project every so often, generally I do it once per round up to the 35 minute mark and then quite frequently from then onwards as audacity has a tendancy to lock up when it becomes quite populated, if this happens use task manager to shut the program down if it doesnt shut down itself and then start Audacity back up, it will recover not far from where you left off before it crashed.

I can generally average around the 10 mins per hour sorta zone on quite a complex track with numerous beat changes, simple tracks that are just a rythmn thats the same all the way through each round I can probably do 40 mins in that 1 hour, it just takes practise but you get the hang of it as you go.

Tz Base Strokes this is a link to a file, this file contains the exact pattern I use in my creations, I have encoded it at 320kb constant bit rate for the absolute highest quality. You can simply download it, then right click and open with Audacity to see the forms.

In general how I use the forms is you`ll notice there split into sections, now all the actual beats are the same except for as each section progresses the beats get faster and for each section youll see there is a slight diference in volume, this gives you that very slight diference in feel per round, what I do is count out how many rounds are in the CH vid I want to do then copy/paste that amount of sections from my base beats to my project, then from left to right using them in sequence as per round 1 2 3 etc.

A little note on how I open up the project to begin creating is I open the CH video in Audacity, you cant see the video obviously but you can see the music, I then create a stereo track underneath the CH pattern so that I can directly work from it in the same window, paste your beat sections in your newly opened track at the end of where the audio finishes on the main CH track, that way you can just drag each section along as your working on it per round. This also means you dont forget which section you were using if you go away then come back to it at a later date, I always like to finish a round before saving and returning at a later date.

You`ll probably want to do what I do and remove the silence in between each section and just then save it as an audacity project so that its easier to grab what you need when you need it.

Ok so thats the beats covered and how I open it up to begin creating, whats next? creating lol

Right so have your CH video open in another window as well so that if the spikes in the waveform arent completly clear you can refer to the video and double check you have it in the right place.

Now all I do from that point is take the longest beat from the first section and just copy/paste it back to back for the first 15 seconds, this gives the user there baseline for setting intensity.

Then basically what you do is drag the section over to the beat and find the one particular beat within the section that fits between the first 2 beats, dont try to alter the length of it as its just time consuming and it never works out right and doesnt feel right either.

So you found your beat thats within the music spikes, highlight it and copy then paste it so the widest part of the beat is in the centre of where the music spike is, copy and paste a good few, I generally do about 4 to 8 and then slide them about so your first set of beats all hit the music spike at the widest part. Once youve done that copy all the beats you just laid and then paste again matching them up the same way, then highlight them all again and do the same again,, this way you lay say 4 beats 1st time, 8 2nd 16 3rd and so on and so on, if there are repeat sections within a round you can jump back within that round and copy that entire section and paste it into the next bit that contains the same beat lengths/rythmn. Obviously as youve probably gathered by now as the beats change you need to drag the original base section that your working from to find each new length of beat that you need to use. Always use a beat thats slightly shorter than the distance between the musics beat, if you use one thats longer your beats will gradually go out of sync and you`ll have no way to recover them other than delete that part and start again.

The last thing to do after creating your beats is to highlight the distance between where the beats finish and where the actualy ch vid finishes and use Audacity tool "add silence" so that you match the overall length.

As you finish each round remove the section you worked from so you dont end up using it again for another round (unless you want to do that)

Right so now youve finished all the beats for the entire CH vid your creating your track for whats next?

Save your project at this point as the final editing can be done in a single go without having to save it again before you output your finished track.

This is like the final editing of things
First and foremost is to get rid of all the sharp jabs you would get from after extended breaks, simply highlight about 3 seconds at the jab in point and use Audacity tool "fade in", this gives you that gradual fade in as opposed to BANG OH SHIT THAT HURT lol. Generally if a break is longer than 5 seconds I would say put a fade in at the start of the next beats, even if its just a very short fade in. If your happy with your fade ins at this point and see no reason to change them feel free to save the project again, you can if you wish save it as a diferent name so you have one with and one without the fadeins.

Before proceeding to do the ramps you need to output the project to your desired audio format, then open the file you just created back into Audacity, the reason for doing this is that if you try to do the ramps on the "copy/paste" project you will need to set the ramp for every beat. If you open it up like I`ve said you can do full sections or even the entire track in one go.

Now you`ll want to set your volume ramps so that the intensity increases as the round goes on, this is easy to do but I do have a little system on how I mark up the ramps, use the Audacity "envelope tool" and click at the start of the round, drag the 2 blue bars together and then just nudge them back again till you can see that they`ve widened out, 0 will just look like a flat bar and you`ll get no feeling, bars at 0.5 you will see theyve literally just opened up to show you`ll get feeling (its pretty clear to see when you do it),, then click again at the end of the round and drag till the bars are open to 1.0 (the scale is on the left side of your track bar) basically the 2 blue bars should be at the top and bottom of your track again its something that you`ll see what I mean when you do it,,, now for the finisher rounds again i set the minimum at the start of the round and the maximum just before you would get like the countdown to cum or the cum signal you know what i mean lol, what you then do is right click on the volume scale at the left of your track so it zooms out and then click where you would want that person not to last over and drag the bars up to 2.0 :)

This gives you your ramp per round from .5 to 1 and your cum zone at the end of the final round from 1 to 2.

2nd last thing to do now is to click the X on the left side of the original CH track removing it completely so your just left with your stim track.

Your last step is to click file and output audio, you do not need to save your project before doing this and it is best not to, i use mp3 setting variable bit rate and quality 4, joint stereo or stereo doesnt matter which, obviously if you want to encode a diferent way thats up to you.

After that you can try out your creation, because you saved your project before you added your fade ins and ramps means that if theres some thing you dont like or if some thing just isnt quite right you can simply reload your project and redo what you want to fix :)

let me know what you think folks, and please feel free to use the base strokes.
Thank you so much, I shall get started learning.
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

Hello.
Anyone?
The most "stimulating" thread on this forum has become quite mundane... I'm getting bored with the same old files.
Tzahrkiya
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tzahrkiya »

Steelhead wrote:Hello.
Anyone?
The most "stimulating" thread on this forum has become quite mundane... I'm getting bored with the same old files.

lol snap :p

watch this space, massive update just around the corner :wave: