[Release]Cock Hero OSU!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

dsar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release]Cock Hero OSU!

Post by dsar »

I am surprised to say I found this CH very easy, albeit very long. Not sure if I just wasn't into the content or if Brewster is right about the rapidly changing beats.

Round 8 was probably my favourite, and the bonus round had some good stuff, overall this CH left me wanting more... especially since I never popped.
lampoil
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lampoil »

I made an account on the forums because of this video, you truly did an amazing job hands down.
I have a question though, I really liked the music can you please post a list of the music that you used?
I'm going crazy over the fact that I can't find the music anywhere.

Keep up the amazing job, cheers!
Crutoff
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Crutoff »

Very good job!!! The last reward round is Awesome!!!! Yea!
hangingitout
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hangingitout »

I beat it! Literally! I didn't cum at the end though, so I finished with the One Off by Jupiter.

This is just about the perfect CH video ever made so far. I fucking love it. My only critique is the girl at the very end of it. The beat gets faster and faster but never as fast as the rest of the video. The point of that scene is to make you cum but I don't think it's very effective. The girl is obviously faking everything and she's not a very good actor. She's also coughing half way through. It's kind of distracting. However, I like the idea of the acceleration scene. I would want to see something like that peppered throughout a Cockhero video in between scenes with music. Except that they should be shortened to about 2 mins, and at a faster tempo.

Great job man, I love the final product. Your hard work definitely paid off!
Top Score: Beat 'Blue Magic', 'OSU' and 'Fail' in one load.

We need achievements!! We need a website that facilitates personal scoring when playing the videos.
wolleby
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wolleby »

Very very good job , like for some others this is the best CH in a long time

and i directly gotta request - who is the girl at 01:10:05 .... she drives me craaazy
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

wolleby wrote:and i directly gotta request - who is the girl at 01:10:05 .... she drives me craaazy
Her name is Sasha Foxxx -- here's a link to the full scene of that exact clip you mention:
http://xhamster.com/movies/2915420/sash ... ndjob.html
exador
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by exador »

Say Venus (et al.) - what is the source for main female voice over that is used here? I have heard it before in other CH you make, yes? I like hypnosis tracks, but not familiar with this one.

Thank you,
"If God had intended us not to masturbate, He would have made our arms shorter." -George Carlin
basmith2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by basmith2 »

Is this going to make an appearance on the streaming site? Excited by all this positive feedback!
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Venus »

Thanks for all your feed back.
I'm kinda surprised that so many of you made to the end and some are even saying it's easy :bounce:
lampoil wrote: I have a question though, I really liked the music can you please post a list of the music that you used?
I'm going crazy over the fact that I can't find the music anywhere.
I added credits at the end of the video, listing all music and actresses.
exador wrote:Say Venus (et al.) - what is the source for main female voice over that is used here? I have heard it before in other CH you make, yes? I like hypnosis tracks, but not familiar with this one.
I wanna quote myself here ;-)
Venus wrote:[*]Audio tease. Isabella Valentine whispers into your ear and tries to push you over the edge!
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
Petite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Petite »

Just WOW! Didn't make it past round 12 and I must say that overall this is the best release since the Fail Edition. In many ways even better. Great job and what a great addition to have the voice taunting you.
Just epic I say =)

And to people saying this is easy, you really need to stop cumming for a day or two and try again without cheating at all. It's easy if you're all empty =)
davrel88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davrel88 »

Very well done. A couple minor criticisms.. First is that I didn't particularly like the music. I think it's because I found myself trying to listen to the music (even though I couldn't understand what they were singing) and it sometimes distracted me from watching and playing.

Second, some of the beats were difficult to follow, but I just kinda winged it and kept up as close as I could.

I do also agree with some of the comments about keeping the double-time beats going a few seconds longer just to add to the tension.

Other than that, great production. I've yet to finish... usually not making it past the 120-130K mark. Thanks for what I know is incredible effort and time spent!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

What, you DON'T like Alvin and the Chipmunks do Britney Spears covers in Japanese? Why on earth NOT?

:)

Just kidding. I also found some of the music mildly off-putting, albeit interesting (in a weird sort of Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks-do-Britney-Spears-covers-in-Japanese sort of way).
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
davrel88
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davrel88 »

Wow.. I guess that's what I was trying to say all along. Thanks! HAHA
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Man, I was too harsh. I was just making a joke. Sorry, to the original creator! Dude, this Cock Hero video is awesomeness! I loved it. I did find some of the music funny, and novel to me. I think you know what I mean. But it wasn't problematic at all. My comment about Alvin et al. was intended just as fun, not as a serious complaint. I didn't think the music that had that kind of style to it was in any way a serious disadvantage to this Cock Hero video. It's one of the best ones so far, ever! Thanks for creating it. Sorry to make a joke at your expense. :-/
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
cumslut24
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cumslut24 »

Any idea when this will be on the streaming site(s)? I can only get it to play for about two minutes then it crashes on me... (Using QuickTime)