[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe

Post by gynephilos »

Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe
ch_feel_the_vibe_title_card.jpg
ch_feel_the_vibe_title_card.jpg (502.6 KiB) Viewed 27184 times
Released: 2019-12-15
Runtime: 43 min 52 s
File size: 3226 MB
Resolution: 1080p (finally!)

Enjoy these FTV girls enjoying themselves. Pulsating orgasms and fun moments. This is a new series, and I took a bit different approach with the source material and editing. Become a Legendary Cock Hero by watching the end credits. Good luck with the journey!

There is no beat bar, just a visual countdown near when the beat is going to change, and a text announcing the type of the beat.

Soundtrack features progressive psytrance.

Big thanks to my fans! I appreciate your feedback and ideas.

Mega link: https://mega.nz/#!NyRhBKZS!tbuAvixMfcGG ... LLQ-T1yb5k (import to own account download from there!)

Extras:
Beat track audio FLAC (Mega): https://mega.nz/#!kyJVSYgD!rhvRDGqVG3iJ ... CGAn6l1U20

Screens:
Spoiler: show
screens.png
screens.png (387.27 KiB) Viewed 27185 times
Wishing you all happy holiday season! :yay:

gynephilos
Last edited by gynephilos on Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
champyawn
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe

Post by champyawn »

Here's the torrent, I'll try to keep it up as long as I can tonight/tomorrow.
Attachments
Cock Hero. Feel the Vibe.torrent
(60.24 KiB) Downloaded 2355 times
zingg2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zingg2 »

Vibrators and psytrance?

Thanks for this! I'm sure someday I'll make it to round 2 :lol:

Edit: thanks for the torrent champyawn!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

:yay: :yay: :yay: :lol:

I love this studio. What he requests of the girls outside is silly, but once inside, the heat is on! :-D
:thankyou:
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
Frantzo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frantzo »

Thank you for your work. I’m impatient to play it :-)
French Riviera Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22297
Lust Dream Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22564
French Touch Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22732
Lust Nightmare Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24392
Lust Nightmare 2 Cock Hero : viewtopic.php?t=25622
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Philze »

Yes yes yes. FTV Girls is great. They even add a more or less subtle foot fetish.
Is a vibe mandatory? If yes, which one? Would like to start prepared when I'm going to test it
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

doremi wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:25 pm :yay: :yay: :yay: :lol:

I love this studio. What he requests of the girls outside is silly, but once inside, the heat is on! :-D
:thankyou:
Agree on this take. Not a fan of the urinating fetish. I don't impugn those who are of course. For me once it gets past that aspect of FTV clips, I usually find them quite enjoyable.

I look forward to watching and enjoying this CH release.

-TL
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Philze wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:59 pm Yes yes yes. FTV Girls is great. They even add a more or less subtle foot fetish.
Is a vibe mandatory? If yes, which one? Would like to start prepared when I'm going to test it
No need for a vibrator on the player's part.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
Liquid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Liquid »

gynephilos wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:08 pm No need for a vibrator on the player's part.
Although, if you wait another week I might have the haptic script for this video ready in time for Christmas - then you can really "feel the vibe" ;-)
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PershAli »

This was magnificent. Solo female masturbation is my favorite. Every time any one of them came, it was extremely tempting to let go with them. The reward round was absolutely superb. I'll be repeating this one a few times very soon.
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

Liquid wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:31 pm
gynephilos wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:08 pm No need for a vibrator on the player's part.
Although, if you wait another week I might have the haptic script for this video ready in time for Christmas - then you can really "feel the vibe" ;-)
A cock hero focused on vibrators, with a matching vibration script would truly be a Christmas gift.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

ShotInflation wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:31 pm
A cock hero focused on vibrators, with a matching vibration script would truly be a Christmas gift.
That would make sense. Happy times for those who own these high-tech tools. Many thanks to Liquid for committing to the task.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

PershAli wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:29 pm This was magnificent. Solo female masturbation is my favorite. Every time any one of them came, it was extremely tempting to let go with them. The reward round was absolutely superb. I'll be repeating this one a few times very soon.
Thanks for the feedback! First user experience thus far. I was a bit unsure about the pacing but seems like it worked for you.
ShotInflation
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ShotInflation »

gynephilos wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:38 pm
ShotInflation wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:31 pm

That would make sense. Happy times for those who own these high-tech tools. Many thanks to Liquid for committing to the task.
If by "high tech tool" you mean an xbox gamepad, then yes. I've been using one for a while now, for cock hero funscripts, estim teases.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Wow it's amazing :love: :love:

Thanks for all the work!! It's gonna take me some practice to survive it xDDD