Cock Hero File Renamer v0.1a (CHFR.cmd for WinNT)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

CirothUngol
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cock Hero File Renamer v0.1a (CHFR.cmd for WinNT)

Post by CirothUngol »

I have written a WinNT Batch Script to assist me in managing the Cock Hero Collection. CHFR.cmd uses simple CSV-formatted text files to find, identify, copy, move, and rename the video files. Extract the archive to a folder where you have permissions and use a command prompt to run the app (Shift-Right-Click in Win7, and you can drag/drop files/folders into the prompt instead of typing them). It has a small slew of options, but these are probably the ones you want...

If you want to check your files against the internal CSV:
CHFR.cmd /F C:\Path\to\Videos /U+
This will recursively search all folders for vids and produce a "Needed" list of files not found, and an "Unmatched" list of videos it doesn't recognize. The plus option (/U+) will use MediaInfo.exe to fill-in extra info to "Unmatched.csv", otherwise it only contains "FileSize:FileName:FileExt".

If you want to include the "noBeatMeter" videos you can append the CSV included in the archive:
CHFR.cmd /L+ noBM.csv /F C:\Path\to\Videos /U+

If you wish to copy all the files to another folder while retaining their relative folder structure:
CHFR.cmd /L+ noBM.csv /F+ C:\Path\to\Videos /C "D:\New Folder"

...or, if you'd like to create the folder in a more collection-esque manner:
CHFR.cmd /L+ noBM.csv /F C:\Path\to\Videos /C "D:\Cock Hero" /R+ /A[/B]/9[/4]/C

If you'd like to play around and see what it does without moving or renaming your original files, you can use the archive from this post by adding the option "/M 2" to any of the above commands (this forces it to match by exact filename (column#2) instead of the default filesize).

Please see the included CHFR.ReadMe.txt for further options.

I'm fairly certain that there are no large bugs or glaring errors in the script. I've been using it almost daily for over a month now with no issues. I've added some options and tightened-up the script over the last few days, but I've tested extensively and it seems to operate exactly as expected. While I recommend operating on copies of the files (if you have an extra 350GiB lying around), I haven't had it lose, alter, mangle, or destroy a single file. However, as this is the app that will be used to prepare seeders for the Cock Hero Collection I'd like to assure that it performs correctly. Please post with any issues, questions, comments, or suggestions.

*Edit* updated the documentation a little; removed "mpe" from the searchExt list; re-created the archive.
Attachments
CHFR_v01a.7z
Cock Hero File Renamer v0.1a is a WinNT Batch Script that uses self-created CSV files to find, identify, copy, move, and rename any given set of files. It can use MediaInfo.exe to provide extended information for video files.
(1009.73 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Cock Hero File Renamer and other random apps available in My Google Folder.
danoldlib
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero File Renamer v0.1a (CHFR.cmd for WinNT)

Post by danoldlib »

Thanks for this, it really helped me clean up my mess of HDD's!