Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by dix »

CrazyTheBiker wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:25 pm Hi everyone,

Anna here again, I'm just here to post my after action report of @dix his set.
Spoiler: show

First up, big thanks for the set. I enjoyed it a lot, or is hated a better word? :w00t:

Report:

So you asked me to get naked and not wear anything, so me and Rani were both nude for you. We didn't wear any wigs, and minimal make up (just a natural look). I got my silicone set of buttplugs out for you, they go from S to XL and all have a beautiful pink jewel on the bottom. I love it because it makes me look so slutty, I also love pink of course. :-D

So like I said in the rules change below, I only will edge for heels when you point them out. This means I didn't edge for the CBT girls. Also belly button piercings don't count, so I didn't have to edge for Kali that one time. :-P

I'm a major anal slut, so I loved the buttplug switching a lot as well. That was a really cool use of my own wildcard.

First up was Megan:

So I plugged myself with the small plug like you instructed, now normally I have to edge for her since she's a redhead (loved the fact that you used her natural hair color instead of her black hair). But you said to go slow so that's what I did. I loved all your guidelines and dirty talk/humiliation throughout the set, it was amazing. You're really good at it, and you made me feel completely out of control. Even Rani was impressed, and it made her work a lot easier as well. She just sat back most of the set and enjoyed me suffering.

I got hard for Megan the second Rani unlocked me btw, she's just too damn hot. Yes I love her, all these girls. That's why they're on my favourites list. I rolled a 6 at the end, bad luck. :lol:

Next up Kali's first appearance: (she made me edge 26 times here)

I plugged myself with the medium plug, I love plugging myself btw. Makes my dick so much harder and also makes me feel filled, like a good little slut should be. She's blonde so normally I do 50 strokes for her. At this point I was realising what I myself into, I was pretty much fucked wasn't I?

I'd like to say that it's not just the tattoos and piercings on the girls, it's the way they wear them. They just own them, they don't give a fuck if you judge them. They just express themselves how they are and that's so hot to me. They're of course extremely sexy as well, can't deny that.

So loads of edging and riding in this section, I was leaking a lot here. I made it through though, you did miss a tattoo on her right foot once.

You see, on her right foot.
Gia Ramey-Gay was next:

No buttplug for her, and a slow round. I needed this a lot after Kali. I had to do 25 strokes for her and I did them slowly just like you told me. She's dead drop gorgeous btw, don't you agree? Again no edges, belly button piercings don't count.

Miss Hailey Leigh:

More anal play, well I can't say no to that can I. The humiliation in this part was incredible. I love Hailey because she's in a lot of mistress teases and she's also really cute. When she makes me do anal, my dick always goes nuts. The ending was also great, leaving that dildo in so Kali could see. I felt like such a slut at this point.

Kali makes her second appearance: (and an incredible one as well)

In total I did 39 edges and 760 thrusts with the dildo.

I loved the fact I had to leave the dildo in and get the L one. Of course Rani messed me up here and pulled the M one out and made me get the XL one instead. I bet Kali loved that as well, I had to swallow half the damn thing to get it back as well. :blush:

I had to get this monster all the way down, fuck me this made me super horny. I was just a filled leaking slut at this point, and I loved every second of it. Rani loved it as well, she was hard as well and just stroking along at times to mess even more with me I suppose. Again I had to do 50 strokes for her, because she's blonde. I loved the dice game, made it random and cruel at the same time.

My rolls were: 9, 10, 10, 10, 2, 9, 3, 8, 1, 10. I think I had fairly bad luck, what do you think? To answer the riding question, if I had to ride the edge while fucking myself with this monster I had just ruined all over the place. I got lucky at the double and triple thing, only rolled a 2 there. The humiliation was so fucking good again. You said if I would ride the edge I would just dribble my cum everywhere and that made me feel so slutty because it was true.

I was so fucking close all the time during these edges while fucking myself. I feel like I could have failed here, but I guess I was lucky not to. I plugged myself with the large plug as requested as well.

CBT girls:

So like I said before, I chose not to edge for their heels. I did do 15 strokes each for the black haired girls and 50 for the blonde. This cooldown of just hitting my balls, cock and ass was much needed, more edges at this point would have just made me ruin everywhere. You said I could choose how to hit myself, but Rani chose the paddle for me. It has slut written on it, fitting isn't it?

Again the humiliation was great, the CBT tasks were also good. I loved the increasing difficulty and I also love the choice. Allthough you couldn't choose really because you got punished afterwards anyway. I screamed and moaned a lot on this part, to the amusement of Rani. She had a lot of attention for me in this part of the set and she also came before this part ended. This girl man, she's so cruel and I love it.

Leanna Decker: (86 edges in total)

Rani started laughing when she appeared, oh fuck no, not her. I knew I was toast from the start. You also made me plug myself with the XL plug, which made it even worse. Leanna is just too perfect, she's like an angel to me. She's my absolute girl crush.

You missed a tattoo again, on her right ankle:
It was so fucking hard. So many edges and I was so fucking close all the time. This paired with all the humiliation and teasing, just incredible. I was just begging Leanna to have mercy at one point. I did make it to the next part without failing, it's a miracle really. She made me leak more precum than there's sperm stored in the sperm bank I think. :blush:

More edging and dirty talk, omg. And her killer eyes, fuck me. Again she had a tattoo on her ankle if you didn't notice and she made me ruin of course. On this picture:

It was the fucking last picture, can you believe that? Now I need to edge even more for her. But that's not all, because I failed and couldn't hold it in. Rani stood up, made me spread my legs and kicked me hard in the balls 10 times.
I made it back all the way till the end the second time, it was not less difficult. It was still extremely hard and I rolled a 1 for the last dice game. I guess luck was on my site after all, I don't know really. So I finished with 4 more edges before ending this incredible set.

Again I'd like to thank you for this amazing set. It was incredibly hard but also worth it. I loved the humiliation a lot, you're really talented at it. I also loved all my favourite girls in it, that's so cool because they make me horny instantly when I see them. I guess you can call yourself Anna's ruiner now, because you made me fail and that's not an easy thing to do, trust me. So you can have that title for now: Anna's Ruiner.

The total edge count for this set was 157 edges, that's a lot. And this makes me feel like a total slut just edging myself senseless for you guys. :blush:
Just noticed you returned to this thread, Anna. I was thinking maybe I'd finally let you pay me back for that set like you offered using these rules. Haha. ;-) :innocent:

My rules:

Wildcard:
1 Wildcard slot. (You can add 1 rule of your choosing for my set.)

The Wildcard rule is in addition to the base rules and so does not impact Base Strokes or Modifiers.

Edging:
After any edge there must be a rest period. This must be at least 30 seconds but cannot exceed 1 minute.

If the edge is reached accidentally while stroking then a 2 minute break must be taken and the current section must be restarted.

Base strokes:

Base strokes are cumulative for each girl in a picture.

Blondes - 60 strokes. Every 5th girl of this hair colour must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Brunettes - 60 strokes. Every 5th girl of this hair colour must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Redheads - 80 strokes. Every 5th girl of this hair colour must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Unusual/crazy hair colour - 100 strokes. Every 5th girl of this hair colour must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.

Strokes required to reach any edges must be in addition to the required amount of Base Strokes including any applicable Modifiers.

Modifiers:

add the applicable Modifiers to each girl in the picture. The effects are cumulative:

Stroking:

Sneakers - 10 strokes.
Cute socks - 10 strokes.
Knee socks - 10 strokes.
Complete matching lingerie set - 20
Glasses - 20 Strokes.
Cute panties - 20 strokes.
Asian - 40 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Regular - 60 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Big, PAWG, Bubble butt etc - 100 strokes.

Edges:

Fingers/toy/cock in pussy - 1 Edge.
Fingers/toy/cock in ass - 2 Edges.
For the above insertion must be visible / exposed and not just implied.
Oral sex - 1 Edge.

Favourites:

If the picture contains any of the girls who are listed as Favourites then all Base strokes and Modifiers required for that picture are doubled.

Bobbi Starr
Mia Malkova
Alexis Texas
Lauren Phillips

Potential Favourites:

If the picture contains any of the girls who are listed as Potential Favourites then all Base strokes and Modifiers required for that picture are multiplied by 1.5.

Dillion Harper

Orgasm:

If the final picture contains a cum shot / cream pie of any kind then an orgasm is allowed. If not then denial.
The set creator gets to decide the method of orgasm. If I don't choose to do it for any reason then I get denied.

If an accidental orgasm occurs during the tease then it must be ruined. If this occurs the tease can be restarted after a short break.
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Zerg »

@Ecik17
Thanks for the set, the pictures were great, but it was still frustrating to jerk since i knew id get denied at the end. :blush:

i realy liked the idea of giving me negative points, but i will never accidentally edge when stroking at my own pace. so i decided to count all the times i had to slow down. this resulted at -4 points total
i made a set for @TeasedMeansPleased
hi lets start with stroking for some hot blondes

lets get you nice and warmed up

so you only need one more cumshot to be able to cum yourelf

lets see waht we can do to help you

but first you need to start edging

earn that release

now its time for the real thing

smack your balls

are you ready for your realease
nope that one does not count
neither does this one
hmm its leaking out
thats the 4rth creampie, next picture is gona decide your fate

not what you were hoping for is it?

thats 5 hours for you
there is one last picture, will i show you the 5th cumshot and allow you to cum?

nope! smack your balls, 10 for each girl
my new rules

Stroking :
I must stroke 10 seconds at my own pace for each picture.
Every category adds another 10 seconds, but only once per picture
  • Clothing : Panties, bra or fully nude
  • Hair : Blonde, redhead, pigtails, ponytail, wet hair
  • Poses : Ass facing camera
  • Featured models : Karlie Montana, Amai Liu, Skin Diamond
Edging :
If a picture contains a pussy or nipple, i must edge once when the stroking time is over
I addition i must stroke at 180 BPM, if i edge i must hold it for the remaining duration

Cum counter :
Every cumshot adds 1 point, but a girl peeing makes me lose 4 points
The ending depends on how many points i have at the last picture :
  • 5+ Points : full orgasm
  • 1-4 Points : ruined orgasm
  • 0 Points : denied
Wildcard and Preferences :
You can change my rules or add new ones and be as creative as you want, or just post some pictures you find hot and make me edge a bunch, either way is cool. You may also include some of my kinks from this list. I like everything with a yellow green or blue dot next to it.
Last edited by Zerg on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Wow! So much activity. I love it. Feels like I could take a vacation and this thread would be just as lively without me. And that's great to see.

Also because I can be lazy I'm going to just start shortening 1000th Reply Challenge to 1000 Challenge :lol: . I'm also thinking that I need to make a conclusion to the Challenge for those who make it through the whole thing, so that might be coming soon just so it's ready.

@SirDizzy
To clarify a bit for you (contains minor 1000 Challenge Spoilers)
TeasedMeansPleased quoted the exact rule, but let me clarify a bit. Yes, normally you would not ruin/cum right away when you get the order to, but immediately go play a ruin/cum round of the 1000 Challenge which will add some conditions to how your ruin/cum.

But, sometimes a tease really relies on making you cum/ruin at a certain moment or certain way, so if the 1000 Challenge gets in the way of that, just follow the tease and do the rounds for the 1000 Challenge later when you can.
@Dix:
Just to check, are you looking for sets from anyone or just from Anna for now?

@BBBeanie:
Holy crap, thank you for an intense set. I made it all the way to the end even after the 172 edges. So long as I didn't roll one certain person in the 1000 Challenge afterwards....so I totally did roll her and got another 40 edges afterwards, the last one held for 2 minutes! I think that made my balls ache worse than Mila did.

Details:
Loved the set, some very sexy images, women I just love and Mila in the middle changed things up from just lots and lots of edging. Mila as a model has never drawn me in in a particularly special way the way my favourites do, but she was incredibly gorgeous in the set you chose. Maybe it's because I was horny, maybe it's because she was busting my balls but her poses were just as hot as Alexa's or Dani's for me this time. And when she told me to bust hard, I absolutely did.

For Dani's section, I think you missed my feature category being sunglasses, but once I figured that out I just went with what the text asked. So no big deal, the feature is easy to miss since it changes randomly.

The last section...ouch! 117 edges just here, and was the tile floor intentional? Once things started getting doubled it was an incredible amount of edging and edge holding and I had to really slow down, take a moment between each edge to get through it. I got to the point where I wanted Mila to come back and bust me again, or for Caprice, Ariel and their friend (Carisha I think?) to do it. Anything for a break from the edging. But somehow I made it through, and by then I could edge with hardly touching at all.

So on to the 1000 Challenged where of course I immediately rolled:
A playful task with Caprice. Who's intro I still had to do. 35 edges later I got to her task...
And rolled edge riding. Because of course I did. 6 edge and rides, each long and longer...left me with quite the set of blue balls
I'm actually surprised I made it through all that without ruining. There were definitely moments where I really wanted to just give in, cum all over for Caprice and the other girls with her and then just take the punishment later. But somehow, I held back.
@Milorrabo:
Here's a set for you. It was in theory supposed to be shorter and more intense than most but it's not all that short (not really a long one either). Take your time if you need on this one. First girl will give you the wildcard, and I think what I just said will make a lot of sense then :lol:

Hey you. I thought you could use an introduction without any edges.

And you'll need it, since your favourites have gone and planned something rather devious.

You see they were talking, trying to work out what wildcard to slip you

And they just couldn't decide on all the ideas they had.

Until someone, I'm not saying names, gave them a 'great' idea.

Which was "All of them." Yes..that's right.

All of your favourites count as having blonde, brown, red and other colour hair for this one. At least you can skip the rules for black?

Good luck! You're going to need it…

Oh did you really think the women were so mean as to just make you do everything for the whole set?

*whistles* Over here! And yes, of course we are!

Which one of us would pass up the change to make you edge, slap and palm all at once

For every little glimpse we give you?

It's so hot! Way too hot to resist.

But…I admit this is kind of mean so

You get to see lots of everything!

Having fun I hope?

Or is this just too mean? If it is you should know…

I think some of the others have even worse in mind!

Amarna siad there would be worse? I have no idea what she means…

Anna: I think I do!

Alix: Oh! Right…at least we have a cock with us right?

Anna: And what are the odds we don't make it cum?

Alix: Would that make all the edges, slaps and palming worth it?

Anna: Think about it, because…

Alix: You're not finding out just now!

Wow those bitches!

Don’t worry, just hold on

And I won't let you go home with full balls.

You just have to promise not to stop

After you drench me in your cum!

CUM!

And don’t you fucking stop! No avoiding the black hair rule now either! You can skip the edges for me though.

Fast strokes, palming, and ball smacks. Give them to me!

Fuck that's incredible, don't stop!

What a show! I love it.

Okay okay! Mercy! Stop, take a break. I need your dick in condition to do this again to you any time I want after all!

Active Players in the last week
Name - Last post | Last set received - Status
Helequin - May 30 | May 30 - Waiting since May 30
zerganterus - May 30 | May 29 - Waiting since May 30
Dix - May 30 | N/A - Waiting for Anna's revenge
bloody223 - May 30 | May 27 - Waiting since May 30
SirDizzy - May 30 | May 29 - Waiting since May 30
BBBeanie - May 30 | May 25 - Waiting since May 30
nereinerdiesersteine - May 29 | N/A - Waiting since May 29

CrazyTheBiker - May 29 | May 29 - 1 set to do

milorrabo - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set to reply to
TeasedMeansPleased - May 30 | May 30 - 1 set to reply to
Ecik17 - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set
Binny - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set
Vennyo - May 28 | May 29 - 1 set
xman911 - May 29 | May 29 - 1 set
Ghastly - May 28 | May 29 - 1 set
m1l0v4n4 - May 24 | May 29 - 2 sets
Alpino Pinoal - May 26 | May 27 - 1 set
kelvintheguy - May 29 | May 29 - 1 set
edgeegooner - May 25 | May 27 - 2 sets
Miss_Leah & StokkEN - May 24 | May 25 - 1 set

My Rules
Some changes to how favourite models are laid out, now in 4 categories with a very short description at the end of the list.
These look long, but are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women make me stroke, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet/colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching Rug/Fur/Carpet, Touching Clear/See-Through item
Edging: Nudity, Touching stone/brick/tile/ceramic, metal or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something wood or black in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. Pictures and videos are both great too!

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge (e.g 3 edges if I can see two nipples and her ass).
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give any Custom Instructions they want (detail in Extra Info).
Featured: Amarna Miller, Dani Daniels, Eva Lovia, Mila Azul

HMC Stars: Gloria Sol, Malena Morgan, Niemira

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Categories Explained:
Featured - models suggested to me or who I'd like to see more of right now.
HMC Stars - models who have had quite the effect on me in this game, but not sure if they will become general favourites of mine yet. If you are curious as to what got a model on this list, feel free to ask.
Favourites - all time favourite models I really love.
Top Favourites - The models I most adore who will always get me going and could ask almost anything.
Feature Category (changes often): Sunglasses - 1 extra edge. +1 extra edge if aviators. +1 extra edge if she is also topless in jeans. +1 extra edge if she also has a buckskin or brown leather jacket (but nothing underneath) on. Before you go looking, no I don't have any specific photo sets in mind for this.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases must come from custom instructions or wildcards. Tori Black denied me to ruins only until May 31.

Points – Current Total: 212 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it, lose 250 points and ask for a punishment. 0 Points is the minimum.
Here is the list of rewards and details on punishments. The rewards are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points.

Any time I ruin without permission, I will also take a punishment task of the author's choice. If you're writing a set you can specify what the punishment for a ruin will be, or you can wait until I reply to admit the failure and then assign a punishment. If for some reason the author doesn't respond, I will randomize it. I will try to endure each punishment watching content with the model I ruined to where possible, unless told otherwise.

The box below contains some punishment ideas, and the number of times I've had to do each one. Anything else you come up with inside my limits is also fair game.

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 - Do a dedicated punishment set someone makes for me.
0 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
0 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
0 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
1 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.
Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect when the model is touching the listed material with any part of her body. This includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. The model's clothing/worn accessories do not count unless she says they do. There is more detail on how this works under Extra Info if you need.

Fur, rug or carpeting - Stroke tip only.
Clear, Transparent or See-through (glass, clear plastic, sheer clothes, mesh etc.) - Palm tip instead of stroking. Liquids don't count for this.
Stone, Brick, Tile or Ceramic – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Metal - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

Feel free to specify how hard I should hit/squeeze, otherwise I will go harder the hotter I find the image.
Black or very close to black in colour - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Wood (includes painted wood furniture etc.) – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Extra Info:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Item materials count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items the model is wearing don't count unless she says they do.
-Clearly separate items will stack the modifier where indicated. (E.g. standing on a rock and touching a tile wall would add 2x+20s riding to every edge, but standing on two separate tiles in the same floor only +20s since they are both part of the floor.)

-If an item has separate components these can stack if the model is touching more than one of them. (e.g. a clear glass toy with a black leather strap can trigger both the clear and black modifiers).

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.

Image Finding Hints
Searching for the girls + the materials in my rules directly might not find much. Instead, think about where these items are common and use those as search terms. Some example keywords which might help:

Fug, Rug or Carpet – little harder to search for, but pretty common in random porn shoots. Fur coats or boots as well.
Clear/transparent/see through – showers, against glass, cars, boats, window, glass toy, ice. Sheer and mesh clothing (just have her say her clothes count)
Wood – boat deck, outdoors, furniture, tree, sauna
Liquids – wet, shower, bath, beach, oil, pool, ice if melting, cum
Stone, Brick, Tile, Ceramic – shower, bathroom, floor, ruins, pool deck, wall, patio
Metals – boats, cars, bikes, furniture
Black in colour – toys, whips, bike handles, car interior, leather furniture, there's a really obvious on here too if you think about it...
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More speciality items include:

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: May 28, in a ball crush without permission
Last Full Orgasm: May 24
1000th Reply Challenge Visits
A record of who I have visited and why. Contains minor game spoilers.
D: Denied, R: Ruin, O: Orgasm
P: Playful, M: Demanding, C: Cruel

Gigi Allens - D:1 R:0 O:0 | P:0 M:1 C:0
Katrina Jade - D:1 R:0 O:1 | P:0 M:1 C:1
Caprice - D:1 R:0 O:0 | P:1 M:0 C:0
Alexis Grace - 0
Lorena Garcia - 0
Sarah Vandella - D:1 R:0 O:0 | P:0 M:1 C:0
Adriana Chechik - D:1 | M:1

Playing until (more significant spoiler in here)
At least the morning of July 5
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@Helequin:
Wow, good to know you liked my set that much! I was a little unsure if you would like it with all that ballbusting, making your positive response a welcome surprise :smile:
I will keep the things you said in your feedback in mind for the next time
Oh, and you might accept mercy this time... but i sure don´t! :devil:
Let´s see... since you failed with the crusher, how about you do the one where you get a 10 minute video and torture your balls!
Look for one from Niemira since it was her task you ruined to

Now for the set you made me:
What a fitting way to start my denial, with a set containing basically no stroking :weep: :lol:
And man, that was a hot theme!
Niemira was a gorgeous start, she got me pretty hard already!
But i think Ariel was the one that realy started to get to me
Just the things she said... i could not stop myself from fantasizing about what she said...
Having permission to cum after a long time in denial, but no permission to touch myself...
Busting my balls in a desperate attempt to cum, all the while she just has her fun watching me struggle...
But i´m getting off topic! Needless to say, i was rock hard and leaking precum :blush:
Next with the boots... i always love myself some nice boots :lol:
But the highlight of the set was absolutely Marry!
I think you said once that you don´t want to disappoint the ladys, and know i now what you mean :lol:
With her encouragement i tried my best to edge for her, and i got closer than at any other point in the set
But i just could not reach it, even for her
I got realy close though. And i don´t know what was worse, the pain or the desperation to touch my dick
When she allowed me to stroke it took me maybe two strokes before i edged hard!
I did all the edges i had permission for and am now at 10/100
Overall i absolutly loved the set! :-P Even if i could not compleat the task...
Oh, and you can still vote on how i should cum. I will remind you because it seems like you just forget that part.
But i don´t want to annoy you so feel free to tell me that i don´t need to bring it up :wave:
I finally updated my rules! Some minor changes but most importantly i now have rules for favorite models
Feel free to add to that list. I might also change some other small things at some point
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture (captions are a exeption as written below)

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus 1 egde per models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
femdom/dominatrix: 20 seconds ball crushing
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Hentai only tasks:
exposed dicks on trap or futa- 1 edge and 5 hard hits

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Favourite models:
Miela (Marry Queen)(current favourite)- +1 edge in addition to anything else (does not count towards release)
Ariel (Piper Fawn)- double all ball hits
Bryci- edge for clothed pictures but add 5 "as hard as i dare" hits to nudes

Fell free to feature other models with special rules, if i like them i will add them to the list
*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm
-ruined orgasm
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 28.May
Edges until next release 10/100
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by dix »

Helequin wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm @Dix:
Just to check, are you looking for sets from anyone or just from Anna for now?
I guess I can accept others. But as I only pop in every now and again it may take me a while to do some.

:-)
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

A set for @nureinerdiesersteine:
Alright, let´s get this started!

Hm? What? No warm up?

What do you mean with warm up exactly?

Oh right, this must be it!

Slapping your balls will warm you up for sure!

There, put some toothpaste on your balls to make it even better!

Oh what the hell, put some on your dick too! Just for good measure

Now have some more warm up
Now that we have warmed you up let´s get back to your dick!

Damn they are hot!

I know why you like redheads so much!

But i think you got enough for now, let your mistress have some fun too!
Oh yes! Ride that face!

Let´s not forget about him
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dRhDme4208oUe3jf)original_272056932.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dRhDme4208oUe3jf)original_272056932.jpg (69.99 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=exJkjryd8MOEGqFW)original_363519082.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=exJkjryd8MOEGqFW)original_363519082.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dewwLNOXHeiR-Rt-)original_272057002.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dewwLNOXHeiR-Rt-)original_272057002.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
And back to sitting on his face

And one last set of edges for him! That´s right, the last!
3f7e91df2a421a8a29561bb90e206d60.jpg
3f7e91df2a421a8a29561bb90e206d60.jpg (211.81 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
49f7c692b95f57d10e54d8e55f5c7544d38fa32b.jpg
49f7c692b95f57d10e54d8e55f5c7544d38fa32b.jpg (86.27 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
And the last
2932.jpg
2932.jpg (79.33 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Let´s finish her off too!

Cum! Cum all over his face!
513635_10big.jpg
513635_10big.jpg (302.24 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
Oh right! Let´s see what is left in store for that chastity boy!
First let us add a little to that denial time!

And now a present for when you do get to cum

Oh and last but not least...
Have fun in that cage!
tumblr_pdnw97j9pS1xqer07o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pdnw97j9pS1xqer07o1_1280.jpg (181.84 KiB) Viewed 2679 times
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by milorrabo »

Report for @Helequin :

Thank you so much for that set :w00t: . It was very very difficult with that Wildcard :blush:

I loved the introduction, it was like setting the difficulty for what was about to come...

Then the Wildcard... Let me tell you that at least you kept the Ball Slaps. I had to do the palming lightly because I nearly had an accident twice :blush: By the way, Amarna is so hot and It was fun to edge for her :-D

Alix and Anna made me do everything twice and it was so hard because they are so hot. I had to distribute my 20 Ball Slaps through every new picture to be able to hold everything in :lol:

Jenna was next and I was very worked up after Alix and Anna. Of course I promised her to continue after cumming and I cummed all over the place :w00t: It felt nice to cum for a Brunette :-P

And then Aria. She has done a lot of the POT I have done. The palming and stroking was nearly unbearable now and the Ball Slaps made the orgasm less enjoyable :\'-(

But seriously, thanks a lot for that set and thank you for finally letting me cum :-D

PD: looking at the tease, I would say that the idea for that Wildcard, was brought up by Aria or a Brunette :hmmm:

Fav Pic:

My Rules:
- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- x2 if its a femdom picture (For example: a blonde in a femdom picture means holding an Edge for 40 seconds)
- I cum to cumshots on one of my Favourite Models

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture:

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair

Don't be shy with the edges and also dont make me cum right away, make me earn It :whistle:

You can also add one Wildcard regarding the favourite models (for example, instead of doing the task attached to her hair color, hold an edge for 10 seconds + 5 ball slaps to every favourite model)

Favourite Model's list:

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Jenna Haze
- Malena Morgan
- Hailey Leigh
- Kortney Kane
- Mila Azul

- Redheads:
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Dani Jensen
- Amarna Miller

- Blondes:
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Alix Lynx
- Brea Bennett
- Cameron Canada
- Ash Hollywood
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Staci Silverstone
- Nicole Aniston

- Dark Hair:
- Sasha Grey
- Aria Alexander
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Anna Bell
Last edited by milorrabo on Fri May 31, 2019 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kelvintheguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kelvintheguy »

Report for Crazythebiker
You went kinda crazy with my rules.
On the introduction you not only did stack alot of bonuses to make me stroke alot as you also nailed some of my favourite pornstars to make me stroke even more.
I mean I don't even have alot more to say, you just used up all my rules.
It kinda made me realise Asa Akira is pointless, I wipe my cock a bit so theres never alot of precum in it, I wish I could find another thing for her. It was a nice rule check to make me know where I am with the rules.
I took the ending rule out, but farplay for using the rule I had in another post. I wasn't really in the mood to watch porn, but I did it anyway, it made me realise I don't really even like anal alot to be fair. You tould me to cum from anal only, but I can't do it, and aint willing to try right now, so I just skipped that and am denied for now.
It was a okay set overall, again, it was a nice rule check, but I like it more when I don't get overwhelmed by things.
My updated rules for anyone giving me a set:
Photos:
Clothed girl - 10 strokes.
Naked girl- 20 strokes.
Any pornstar I like - 50 strokes(no bonuses).

Bonuses (cumulative):
Censored- adds 5 strokes to the initial count.
Toys- adds 10 strokes to the initial count.
Femdom- adds 15 strokes to the initial count.
Feet- 1.5x the strokes.
High Heels- 2x the strokes.
Stockings- 2x the strokes.
Cum- 2.5x the strokes.

Cumming:
I'll always cum at the end ;)

Pornstar List:
Lana Rhoades - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Peta Jensen - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Nicole Aniston - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Abella Danger - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Adriana Chechik - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Madison Ivy- 1 edge, but nothing else applies.
Asa Akira - 1 edge, but nothing else applies.

Put a ;) before any of these images to have this effect occur.
Aletta Ocean - 2 edges, but can only have max of 3 photos per set.
Jasmine Jae - I'll tie my balls till another of her picture appears.
Remy Lacroix - I'll only stroke the head of my cock till she appears again.
Sasha Foxxx - Ruins my next orgasm.
Phoenix Marie - I'll have to cum with something in my ass. (Don't use this all the time because I don't like anal alot).
Riley Reid - Denies my if my latest post number is even. (Post number is 16 so you can use Riley right now.)
Eva Lovia - lets me have a normal orgasm.
Also, a set for milorrabo:
Hi baby, lets start with some ball slapping.
I want to get your balls nice and red for me.
You don't know whats coming for you.
But I do!
And let me tell you, its gonna be fun.
So get going now.
You were thinking you were gonna stroke now?
So early into the set?
No, no, no.
We have bigger...
And better plans, for you today.
Well, you haven't stroked yet.
So, its the perfect time to introduce myself.
While you slap your red balls for me.
My name is Lana.
And today will be a bad day for you.
It will be a showcase of pornstars for you to add to your favorites.
Yes, you don't have enough names in your list.
So, you are in need of a ball slapping.
This strapon counts as femdom, so double the slaps yeah?
You think you see where this is going now, but you don't.
My name is Jynx Maze if you were wondering, but I'm leaving.
Hi, I'm the last brunette in this set for your luck.
My name is Remy Lacroix.
And I think it's a pitty you don't have me or my friends in your pathetic list.
I hope you are enjoying your ball slaps.
Because I said I was the last brunette.
But I'm also the last girl in this set.
Oh, don't make that face.
I would have let you cum.
If you had any of us in your Favourite Models.
But hey, since you don't.
You at least get more ball slaps.
I hope you don't get too mad or sad for this set.
After all, we did give you some good views.
Likes: Teasing, Edging, Denial, Porn Watching, Ruined Orgasms, Foot/Stockings/Thighs Fetish, Not touching myself while watching porn, Pictures/Videos for Girls.
Dislikes: Cei, Anal, BDSM.
Limits:Feminization, Hard Humiliation, Permanent, Social Suicide.
Toys: Shoe laces, Panties.
My favorite pornstars, please use them for any challenges/dares/punishments.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Dix:
Not to worry! Play as frequently as you can and enjoy!

@Vennyo:
Ouch..thank you for the punishment! I ended up watching:
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 45e49aecac
It was of course super sexy, other than a kind of annoying soundtrack. I used the crusher again and cranked it down as hard as I dared. I swear it felt like I was going to cum just from the pressure for a little while. I got used to it, but that feeling came back any time I started to get more excited by what she was doing.

And yes, I really enjoy ballbusting as long as it's worked in with some other sort of sexiness. I find a lot of the dedicated ballbusting teases just too brutal and with nothing else in them. Same with a lot of porn featuring it. 20 minutes of a girl kicking a guy over and over isn't interesting to me. But when it's part of everything else going on (edging, domination, general sexiness) and stays a sane level of intensity it's really, really hot. I will go out and say the more recent tease 'Denial Party' was a big turn on too, nothing but busting but the story and build up of lighter hits (rather than a few hugely painful hits) really worked for me.

And I would put all that in my rules somewhere, but it's pretty long and specific lol.

Glad you had fun with the return set too! I had read somewhere that someone could cum just from slapping so I thought it might be a fun idea. And I definitely was very deliberate in the order I put the models in this time.

And yes I do always forget to vote. I write the set fully intending a specific vote, then just forget to add it in. So in this case, Marry would have been quite impressed and given you a Full Orgasm vote!
@Milorrabo:
I guess you will have to wait and see. Maybe you will find out who came up with that idea. :-D

@SirDizzy:
Let's get you a set! It could get rough so...as I find myself saying quite often, take your time if you need.

Okay finding one of these secret girls of yours sounds fun.

In fact, I have a great little idea in mind to get started looking for them.

But first maybe an odd question…

Are you sure you want to cum for any cumshot on one of your hidden ladies?

If you want for just this set you can change Cum as the task to something else. Though maybe that's just crazy.

I mean if you do that you're definitely getting denied. But maybe that's what I want isn't it?

To trick you into a definite denial. Well it might be. So make your choice and then let's play!

How's my first guess? She's so popular lately!

And so is Mia!

And damn I can see why!

Hmm what about Eva? I love how just willing to be seen she is, with or without all the makeup and touch ups normal to porn.

And I guess you can tell how this game of mine is going to go!

I did warn you…you might not want to cum to all of them today.

But it's too late to change anything now!

And you didn't think we wouldn't be testing out some images of me right?

Make it a double! *giggles*

Oh! I know a really lovely woman to test you on…

How many times would you cum for her if you could?

Hmm lets take a little break. How are you doing?

Was that easy or are you already drained?

What if I told you things could get harder yet?

I mean just think.

What's going to happen if we start thinking about redheaded girls?

Ready for round 2?

You best hope the gorgeous Ariel is on your secret list!

And why wouldn't she be?

Or how about the incredible Krystal?

Why wouldn't you want her to drain you dry?

One last woman for you to pass, Angela!

Even I would love to cum all over those breasts if I could!

How was that trip hon?

The honest truth is, I really hope you didn't get denied.

I hope you just got drained dry of every little drop!

And I love that I had no way to know what fate it would be.

As for your fate…

Do you really think you get to end with just strokes?

Or that there would be only one redhead?

I guess you know what your fate is going to be now don't you? Even if I don't!

It could be a big full load!

Maybe it will just be a cruel little ruin.

Or maybe it should have been a big full load which you decided to change.

Ready?

Because it's almost time…

Enjoy!

This is getting long. Spoiler time.
kelvintheguy - May 30 | May 29 - Waiting since May 30
Vennyo - May 30 | May 29 - Waiting since May 30
Dix - May 30 | N/A - Waiting since May 30
BBBeanie - May 30 | May 25 - Waiting since May 30

nuereinerdiesersteine - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set to reply to
SirDizzy - May 30 | May 30 - 1 set
milorrabo - May 30 | May 30 - 1 set
TeasedMeansPleased - May 30 | May 30 - 1 set
Binny - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set
xman911 - May 29 | May 29 - 1 set

My Rules
These look long, but are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women make me stroke, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet/colour code:
Edging: Nudity, Touching stone/brick/tile/ceramic, metal or liquid, favourite models
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum. Pictures and videos are both great too!

Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge (e.g 3 edges if I can see two nipples and her ass).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give any Custom Instructions they want (detail in Extra Info).

Favourites: Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne, Chanel Santini, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Sunny Leone, Tori Black

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Categories Explained:
Featured - models suggested to me or who I'd like to see more of right now.
HMC Stars - models who have had quite the effect on me in this game, but not sure if they will become general favourites of mine yet. If you are curious as to what got a model on this list, feel free to ask.
Top Favourites - The models I most adore who will always get me going and could ask almost anything.
Feature Category (changes often): Sunglasses - 1 extra edge. +1 extra edge if aviators. +1 extra edge if she is also topless in jeans. +1 extra edge if she also has a buckskin or brown leather jacket (but nothing underneath) on. Before you go looking, no I don't have any specific photo sets in mind for this.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases must come from custom instructions or wildcards. Tori Black denied me to ruins only until May 31.

Points – Current Total: 212 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it, lose 250 points and ask for a punishment. 0 Points is the minimum.
Here is the list of rewards and details on punishments. The rewards are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points.

Any time I ruin without permission, I will also take a punishment task of the author's choice. If you're writing a set you can specify what the punishment for a ruin will be, or you can wait until I reply to admit the failure and then assign a punishment. If for some reason the author doesn't respond, I will randomize it. I will try to endure each punishment watching content with the model I ruined to where possible, unless told otherwise.

The box below contains some punishment ideas, and the number of times I've had to do each one. Anything else you come up with inside my limits is also fair game.

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

0 – Watch videos of the model I ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
0 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to (anything with a beat or hardcore scene). Fuck my ass to that rhythm without touching my cock.
1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
These take effect when the model is touching the listed material with any part of her body. This includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. The model's clothing/worn accessories do not count unless she says they do. There is more detail on how this works under Extra Info if you need.

Clear, Transparent or See-through (glass, clear plastic, sheer clothes, mesh etc.) - Palm tip instead of stroking. Liquids don't count for this.
Stone, Brick, Tile or Ceramic – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Metal - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

Feel free to specify how hard I should hit/squeeze, otherwise I will go harder the hotter I find the image.
Black or very close to black in colour - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Wood (includes painted wood furniture etc.) – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Extra Info:
-Item materials count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items the model is wearing don't count unless she says they do.
-Clearly separate items will stack the modifier where indicated. (E.g. standing on a rock and touching a tile wall would add 2x+20s riding to every edge, but standing on two separate tiles in the same floor only +20s since they are both part of the floor.)

-If an item has separate components these can stack if the model is touching more than one of them. (e.g. a clear glass toy with a black leather strap can trigger both the clear and black modifiers).

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.

Image Finding Hints
Searching for the girls + the materials in my rules directly might not find much. Instead, think about where these items are common and use those as search terms. Some example keywords which might help:

Fug, Rug or Carpet – little harder to search for, but pretty common in random porn shoots. Fur coats or boots as well.
Clear/transparent/see through – showers, against glass, cars, boats, window, glass toy, ice. Sheer and mesh clothing (just have her say her clothes count)
Stone, Brick, Tile, Ceramic – shower, bathroom, floor, ruins, pool deck, wall, patio
Black in colour – toys, whips, bike handles, car interior, leather furniture, there's a really obvious on here too if you think about it...
Videos
If there are no specific instructions, videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break between edges. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Assigned tasks – You can also assign a set of tasks/rules you make up for any video instead of using my base rules.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my base rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes and Toys
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking. No ass to mouth please.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items. More speciality items include:

Humbler, which also has a ball crushing attachment (the sort that is tightened with a pair of knobs).

Ball crusher - can be used by stacking weight on it or with screw down knobs. It is really, really difficult to hold the edge without going over if this thing is on tight, as just the stimulation from the constant pressure is likely to tip me over once I'm that close. Even edges without riding are much more challenging.

Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: May 28, in a ball crush without permission

Alexis Grace - 0
Lorena Garcia - 0

The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

So, I finally did the set from kelvintheguy yesterday, but didn't post any report. So here it is:
Thanks for the set! You did make a good choice by featuring Angela in the set, since she's one of my favorites! :-D It was a bit cruel that you made me edge so much and then had me locked up before being allowed to cum, but of course in a good way!
But first I had to play a round of the 1000th reply celebration challenge (that's the new name for the game, right?)
After four hours in chastity the wheel of severity landed on 'playful' and then I went on to meet Gigi Allens. The task was task 2 and it was quite easy. I used my fleshlight to worship her with oral pleasure. Then I finally got to cum! :-D
Next I saw that zerganterus made a set for me, thank you too!
I just did the set and it got really exciting towards the end. I genuinly didn't know if you would make me ruin it or if you would let me cum (which btw. wouldn't have counted since the set before already added the 5th cumshot, but still I got the idea). Then you put me in chastity for 6 hours! But there was one picture left, and of course it was ball slaps! :lol:
Again I played a round of the 1000th RCC:
This time I played it before locking my cock up, since I was denied anyway. Again the wheel landed on 'playful', yay! But this time I got to meer Sarah Vandella. The video in the introduction was very good, but it was frustrating to know I wouldn't cum at the end.

Today I have a set for kelvintheguy:
Well, look who's here?

I hope this isn't too much for you to start...

We'll make sure you stroke that dick the right way

Stroke like you mean it...

And give us your first edge...

You like the view? I'm not talking about the skyline in the background...

Get faster with your strokes...

But don't cum yet, understood?

You don't get to cum that easy...

Not before we have our fun

Of course we are also here!

Just keep on stroking...

It's so funny how you hold back because we say so

We had to come to see it as well... You're doing great!

But we are still having fun

We cum first, then you cum, got it?

Mmm... yes! I'm cumming... But you keep on stroking...

;) Oops what was that rule again? Oh, you're denied now? Sorry, I didn't know that, I just wanted to come by...
Well now you have to hope someone else posts a set for you and let's you cum, haha bye...
My rules:
- Brunette: 20 strokes
- Blonde: 50 strokes

- Titjob: 20 strokes + 5 ball slaps
- Girl with thong pulled to the side: 10 ball slaps

- Nice pubic hairstyles: edge
- Strap on action: edge and hold

- Each chastity pic: put cage for one hour (after last set I was locked up for: 6 hours)

- Ruin for every 5 creampies (currently 4/5)
- Cum for every 5 cumshots (currently 0/5)
If there is another set for me make sure to verify the count so there are no discrepancies. I will do my best to update this as I finish doing your sets.

Only one ruin/orgasm per set would be preferable, it's not that easy for me to continue after cumming... But some strokes or ball slaps are fine after cumming/ruining
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by xman911 »

TeasedMeansPleased wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:28 pm Next I have a set for you xman911:
Thanks for the set... I'll probably try to complete it tomorrow. Trying to extend my denial time... before my first ruined orgasm... because next tease probably would do that.
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

So I am back!

Got teased much by my mistress so I did not play here much,I tried to do the set form @CrazyTheBiker but failed, tired 2 times but each time I could not continue after the first orgasm, I did play it once from the point after the first orgasm ignoring cum instructions.
It was very hard but fun.

So I am ready to do hentai sets if anyone wants some, (for these that I did not have made one yet PM me when you are interested in hentai only sets) ;-)

What getting sets is concerned I only like hentai and can only start on Monday with that, please do some sets so I can have some fun once allowed :blush:

I updated my rules to now be per girl basis instead of per picture for most thing, so making sets for me got even easier :-D
Also I am not allowed to have any kind of orgasm at the moment please have fun teasing me!

Rules
First of I prefer edging and ballbusting over stroking

Stroking get overruled by edging rules
Per Girl : 25 Strokes
Per Lesbian 100 Strokes

Per Futa: 1 Edge / 2 Edges if she has blue hair
Per Girl with blue hair : 2 Edge
Blue Haired "Girl" getting gang banged: 5 edges Hold
Trap: 1 Edge Hold for 30 seconds / 2 Edges hold for 1 minute if with blue hair
1 Edge for each censored "Girl" (read 2 lines below)
20 Ball punches for each censored "Girl" with blue haired girls (read below)
censored rules: only black boxed without degrading stuff I defiantly don't like the default texts, also don't censor the faces (If you can't find pictures like this you can make them easily in pain if you want to)

Caption: 2 Edge if I like it, 1 Edge if I like only the picture and 30 Ballslaps, 50 Ballslaps If I dont like either

Bondage Image : 20 Ball punches
Bondage Image with at least one futa: 10 EXTRA HARD Ball punches (hurts way more than 20 normal once
Ballbusting Image: 34 Ball hits with my wooden mallet head
Picture with Cloth pins or similar on nipples: I will use clothpins to twist my nipples and hold for 20 secounds
Deamons: Squeezing my balls for 30 Secounds per Demon in the picture

Picture with a Chastity device: I will use my chastity device on me and watch 20 Minutes of porn, maximum 3 times per set,and not directly after each other,you may give me Pain pictures or oders in the time ( Just say so while giving me the chast pic)

General Rule: When Edge and Stroke rules would be in the same pic I will only do the edge, but if pain and edge rule is on the same pic I will do pain first and than edge.

Extra rule (wildcard) : you may choose other image types and specify the edges/ball busting done for these (must be positive in my fetish chart!!)

Fetishes I don't like and will ignore any pics that have it: feetfocus,Pregnancy,Rimming,Armpit focus,Penis-Humiliation,Farts
And please no hairy pussies

as far as amount limits go no hard limits, I would like it to keep under 70 edges, would also appreciate smaller sets when you don't want to make a big one (please use edge pics instead of strokes in small sets! I can start edge on the first pic)
I would like some pain if much or just a few slaps you can fully decide (If you take pleasure in me having pain I encourage you to be as mean as you like, as long as its reasonable)

I am not allowed to have any orgasm at the moment

ask anything you are unclear about

Kinklist and more detailed Fetish chart
Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/CmojfSs.png

And if you want more detail I had made a fetish Chart from -10 For absolute turnoffs to +10 for absolute most best things, 0 is as good as vanilla,things that dont have (recieving or giving) after the name are the same rating for me at both: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

Report for @kelvintheguy :

Thanks a lot for that set :w00t:

It was different and my balls know It for sure now :blush: I think I will have to add some of these Brunettes to my favourites :lol:

I thought you were going to do something tricky with that introduction... And oh my god, you definately were. :w00t:

Lana is so hot she went directly to my favourites. And I loved the dominant personality of Jynx and Remy for sure. :whistle:

And the ending was such a tease, I really wanted to stroke and cum to them :\'-(

By the way, I love It when you use a lot of text, It turns me on so much :-D

Fav Pic:

My Rules:
- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- x2 if its a femdom picture (For example: a blonde in a femdom picture means holding an Edge for 40 seconds)
- I cum to cumshots on one of my Favourite Models

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture:

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair

Don't be shy with the edges and also dont make me cum right away, make me earn It :whistle:

You can also add one Wildcard regarding the favourite models (for example, instead of doing the task attached to her hair color, hold an edge for 10 seconds + 5 ball slaps to every favourite model)

Favourite Model's list:

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Jenna Haze
- Malena Morgan
- Hailey Leigh
- Kortney Kane
- Mila Azul
- Lana Rhoades

- Redheads:
- Faye Reagan
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Dani Jensen
- Amarna Miller

- Blondes:
- Allie James
- Lexi Belle
- Alix Lynx
- Brea Bennett
- Cameron Canada
- Ash Hollywood
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Staci Silverstone
- Nicole Aniston

- Dark Hair:
- Sasha Grey
- Aria Alexander
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Anna Bell

Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Okay I think we have a winner. 1000RCC it is for the short name for the 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge (or Game or...okay i couldn't come up with a name that fit and didn't spoil anything so :-P ). Thank you TeasedMeansPleased for that!

As a second general note, I should be getting a new toy today. But it will take a bit of testing and getting used to. So I might do that to celebrate getting through Tori's week of ruins only before I add it into my rules. :lol:

@TeasedMeansPleased:
I really enjoy seeing the little 1000RCC reports. It's fun to see how the tasks can end up being timed for different people, and to see if the crazy variety is working or not.

Small game spoilers here:
I had those same two all once a bit ago. Gigi's intro was devastating with my rules lol. And I know you're thinking Sarah's little tease was quite frustrating knowing you had a denial coming. Don't worry, there's worse to be found for that yet (at least if your me...what I get for leaving a trap for myself, I'd hit it after a tease with 172 edges of course...)

@BBBeanie:
Here's a set for you! It might be a touch shorter than some of mine, as I need to get going out the door here.

Hello Beanie! I've been looking forward to busting you again!

I even had to kill some time kicking Helequin in the balls and making him edge in between. I'm pretty sure he loved it! Maybe not quite as much as you but…

Let's just say I and some others put him in just the right mood for it.

But you don't need any mood at all right? Just the thought of me walking up and smashing your balls is all it takes hmm?

Mmm perfect. Because while I know you love it, I do have some other things I'd like to know. Ready for some…let's call them illustrated questions?

Well let's start with a couple edges to really get you going!

Perfect. Now for what I'm wondering about..

Strap-ons!

Is this something else you fantasize about. A girl with a big, hard toy to use?

Well obviously you do by the way you're busting yourself! But is it a fantasy to

Watch and enjoy something like this?

Or to experience something more like this one? Oh that's an edge too isn't it? *giggles*

Oh don't worry, I won't flood you with thoughts of bending over and taking my toy while I keep busting you.

Not until I know you like it!

But clearly…you like something about the toy!

Right?

Mmm just thinking about that got me all hot and I have so many ideas…

But I'm going to have to wait to use them…so what do we do from here?

Maybe I should let a friend take you for the second half today.

It's greedy doing all the busting myself isn't it?

Don't think it will get easier because I'm not there now!

Yes I know just who to send you to.

Good luck!

So you're Beanie. And yes, since you're down there busting just to see me, I think any pose I take is dominant don't you?

After Mila had her fun breaking in Helequin's balls, we had a chance to talk.

Start edging for me now too. Once per image.

As I was saying…

I've busted Helequin's balls a lot over time. Just as I'm sure Mila has edged you once or twice.

But I also thought the two of us could learn from each other. I mean it never hurts for me to make sure my busting skills are at their best right?

And I'm sure you won't mind Mila practicing her abilities to make you edge over and over and over…

One edge per nipple now.

So what do you think of all this?

Not that you have a choice. Mila is going to do exactly what she wants to you. Just like I will to Helequin.

Which is exactly how you two both love it of course.

Add a third edge per images just because. Space them out between all your hits.

I also heard a really great idea from Ariel and Marry lately, which I did pass on to Mila of course, since you're the perfect candidate.

Apparently some boys can edge and even cum just from busting. I doubt Helequin could, or most guys really. But maybe you can.

But I'll leave it up to Mila to decide whether to do that to you or not. I'm just here to make you edge and bust lots while I tell you all of this!

And now it's time to finish you off. Make every hit as hard as you dare, and edge once after each hit. Then put it away so those balls are nice and full for Mila to play with!

Binny - May 31 | May 30 - Waiting since May 31
milorrabo - May 31 | May 30 - Waiting since May 31
Xyanaris - May 31 | N/A - Waiting since May 31
TeasedMeansPleased - May 31 | May 30 - Waiting since May 31
Vennyo - May 30 | May 29 - Waiting since May 30
Dix - May 30 | N/A - Waiting since May 30

xman911 - May 31 | May 29 - 1 set to do

BBBeanie - May 30 | May 31 - 1 set to reply to
kelvintheguy - May 30 | May 31 - 1 set
nuereinerdiesersteine - May 29 | May 30 - 1 set
SirDizzy - May 30 | May 30 - 1 set

My Rules

Categories Explained:
Featured - models suggested to me or who I'm curious to see more of.
HMC Stars - models who have had quite the effect on me in this game, but not sure if they will become general favourites of mine. If you are curious as to what put a model on this list, feel free to ask.

Punishment Box:
Times Done - Punishment

1 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
Rewards:
500 – ruined orgasm
1000 – full orgasm

Extra Info:

Image Finding Hints

Videos

Likes and Toys

Last Ruin: May 28, in a ball crusher without permission

Alexis Grace - 0
Lorena Garcia - 0

SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SirDizzy »

Helequin wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:01 am
@SirDizzy:
Let's get you a set! It could get rough so...as I find myself saying quite often, take your time if you need.
Thank you, a great set as always! You had me nervous so I chose the denial path, even so, you didn't find any of my secret models :-P
enemy of the king