Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by dix »

zerganterus wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:49 am
Set for @zerganterus.
Spoiler: show

Time to get things started. Let get all nice and warmed up.

You like girls in uniforms, right?

Or would you like me better out of it?

I think you would.

But this is just the warm up so no peeking yet.

More uniforms for you, stroker. Maybe you'll get to see a little more now that the warm-up is over. What do you think?

Or perhaps there's just more teasing in store...

Would I be that cruel?

Well I could be... But I think it would be more fun to let you stroke that poor cock a little bit faster.

How about if I pull my panties down? Does that make you speed up a little?

I bet it does. But we should build up to that really shouldn't we.

I'm sure getting to see my tits will help with that though.

But now you can really go for it. Let me storke that cock fast for me!

Just don't have any accidents stroking at that speed. We don't want you to make a mess in the classroom now, do we?

Time to finish up here. I can't stay around here all day watching you jerk yourself off to me, I have classes to go to.

Hi there. I believe that you had a little accident over some of my pictures in your Easter competition.

I wonder if that will happen again? I hope for your sake that you can control yourself.

Though I can totally understand why seeing my body would make you lose control of all that cum struggling to escape from your swollen balls.

I can tell you're thinking about how good it would feel to blow that load all over my ass.

But you know what happens if you mess up... That only place that cum will end up is in your own mouth. But I wonder if that's what you actually want from all of this. All these beautiful women making you stroke that cock faster and faster. There's no way you could hold out forever...

I mean especially if I brought a friend along and we dressed up in uniforms for you...

That doesn't make your poor strained cock want to explode does it?

Maybe I'm just being cruel making you watch this? What do you think?

Or maybe not... Remember,the only one stoping you from cumming is yourself. It may only be ruined but just think how good it would feel to let off some of that pressure...

*Giggle* I wonder if you had an accident yet or not. I kind of hope that you did. The though of you having to lick up that little puddle of cum ammuses us.

Were those girls making you stroke fast all the time? I hope you didn't make a mess anywhere.

No I'm not going to show you anything. You can take your time and relax with me.

I know my uniform still turns you on a little but I'll be kind and leave it on.

Have you calmed down a littl bit now?

I'm afraid you'll have to be moving on now though. I hope the other girls aren't too mean to you.

Be kind to you? Why would we ever do that? If you want to watch us then you have to pay the price. If you can't handle that then that's not our fault.

And it's not like we're here for your entertainment anyway so if you dribble all over yourself then that's your problem.

Though I can't say that it wouldn't be entirely un-ammusing for us to see that.

So keep stroking, little gooner.

That's it. Keep on going.

Stroke, stroke, stroke! never stop!

I hope you're not having any trouble.

I wonder, is your poor cock still aching for more, or is it all frustrated and covered in cum?

Not that it really matters as you'll stroke it regardless until you're told to stop.

But that can be someone elses problem as we're tired of looking at you now so you can leave.

Another stroker wanting to jerk his cock to me? Fine, just don't make a mess.

The more I take off the faster you go?

I guess this will make you jerk it at full speed then.

Keep pumping that poor little cock as fast as you can.

It must be just crying out to cum when you're stroking it that fast.

Just don't let it leak out anywhere without permission, ok?

Mmm, I can feel his dick throbbing in my ass, looks like he's ready to blow his load. What do you say, do you want to cum as well? Do you think you deserve it?

I'm going to be kind and allow you to cum, but there's a price... You're going to lay on your back, flip your legs over your head, and get that cock pointing at your face before you do. That's right you're going to shoot that load all over your own face and in your own mouth. And you'd better no wasste a drop, stroker, not one drop.

Hope you enjoy. :-)

-------

Edit: No rules here as I'm not doing tasks at the moment, just writing them. :-)
Last edited by dix on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by dix »

zerganterus wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:49 am
Wildcard:
every girl will roll a 6 sided dice, at the end you can choose on of the girls and the number rolled will determine your outcome
1-2 punch balls as hard as you dare and stay denied
3-4 ruin your orgasm
5-6 ruin your orgasm and eat it up
I was actually thinking of using a similar idea in a future set for someone. Who doesn't love the luck of the dice, right? :lol: :clover:
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

@Everyone:
I am back home and working on the conclusion to the everyone Easter weekend set. Hopefully it should be good fun for a few of you (or anyone who does it later) and will be up tonight or tomorrow. I wanted to get a thread update first however.

I will also say it wasn't the intent of the everyone set to have people stop playing the normal game, but oh well :lol:

Finally, making a small change to the format of the active players list so we can more easily see who has been waiting how long for a set.

@StokkEN:
There is a 25 picture limit for uploaded photos, which is why I tend to use links wherever possible.

@dix:
Glad you had fun with the set even if it didn't really end up amazing for you. And definitely, adjust your rules whenever you like to suit your mood. That's part of the fun. I will say Mia was deliberately being really harsh about the sort of orgasm she would give, since it was still early on and she figured you could pay a price to cum or wait for a better offer. Oh and no comment on Sunny as a first choice :P
@Vennyo:
Glad you had fun, and felt like you were pushed but without it being too much. That was definitely the goal. And it's impressive that you could hit at the edge - I would ruin almost instantly if I tried that. So I usually hit while building up to or right after the edge. I definitely had Marry channel my own attitude towards really all pain based play (as both sub and dom) on this one, so really happy to here that worked out too.
@Ecik
Ecik17 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:36 pmDropping in with a longer set for you..
Oh wow, just wow. That was quite the set to come home to. I loved the concept of it as well, though you are right it would be a very harsh risk to take if close to the end of a tier. As it was, I had nothing much to lose so long as I kept myself from going over the edge, so I found it a lot of fun. The set totalled 201 edges, 28:10 on the edge for either 259 or 195 points. Easily enough to complete the tier. Details:
I realized very quickly I actually had no idea how old any of the models were. But I was lucky enough to have some evidence to work backwards from (knowing the date of a photo set or video which gave me a minimum age). The 4 year margin was also quite generous, considering most models would be between 18 and 40. In the end, I guessed everyone close enough to count as correct except for Victoria Voxx, which is why the set gave me so, so many edges.

The only trouble was Round 2, which you labelled Lorena Garcia but everything in the section was Alexa Tomas. I wrote down a guess for both, then saw the videos were also Alexa and went with her, getting it right. I also looked up Alexa's age to be sure I was still correct, so that worked out in the end. I also wasn't sure whether to count the points from this round as positive (for Alexa) or negative (for Lorena). But either way I would have enough to finish the tier.

As for Alexa, I'm not sure what I like most about her. I like lots of things, she is very sexy. She seems sweet (in interviews and such) but can get so very naughty and wanton too. She is just so much fun and such a turn on to watch, all the time.

In Round 1, the Tori video was next to impossible to fit my rules to since it cut and jumped to the different women so much once everything got started. So I just went with on the edge for 10s and off again for 10s, which is both incredibly challenging and actually doable rather than trying to count who was on screen at every moment.

By the end, there was no way I was taking Dani's off of double or nothing with the number of points I had. But I like the idea and if things were close it would be a decision worth thinking about.

Overall, fun concept, lots of really gorgeous pictures (that one of Orsi on the sets WOW), and Gloria being playful with the braids really edged me nuts right before her video. The videos were all very sexy (that Alexa slow BJ...damn) and ranged from crazy intense (Tori) to something more relaxed (Orsi).

So great set! I loved it.
In the end, this means I am at 150/150 and have earned my orgasms back once I get the final task from Kyla. I know Roundhound had something in mind for that, which might just be me returning to the ending I had to skip from a poorly timed ruin before.

@Zerganterus:
Thank you for the set! I haven't done it yet, and give the wildcard I will wait until I get through the conclusion of the game to earn my orgasms back. That way the girls can actually make me ruin if I roll 3+.

Active Players
Name - Most recent post | Most recent set for them - Status
Keermirr - Apr 20 | Apr 18 - Waiting since Apr 20
m1l0v4n4 - Apr 22 | Apr 18 - Waiting since Apr 22
Vennyo - Apr 19 | Apr 18 - Waiting since Apr 19
StokkEN - Apr 19 | Apr 17 - Waiting since Apr 19
msoma - Apr 18 | Apr 17 - Waiting since Apr 18
bloody223 - Apr 18 | Apr 15 - Waiting since Apr 18
Cemoiici - Apr 17 | N/A - Waiting, but cannot play until Tuesday

Helequin - Apr 22 | Apr 22 - Need to finish Roundhound's Revenge, 1 set waiting for after
dix - Apr 22 | Apr 16 - Not taking sets right now.
otrsan - Apr 19 | Apr 14- Waiting, 1 set to do again

zerganterus - Apr 22 | Apr 22 - 1 set to reply to
Mr. Styr - Apr 20 | Apr 21 - 1 set
Ghastly - Apr 18 | Apr 20 - 3 sets
SirDizzy - Apr 18 | Apr 19 - 1 set
Binny - Apr 16| Apr 17 - 2 sets
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I forget who I had a set that I had yet to respond to. I did complete it over several tries and really enjoyed it. I just have had no stamina/desire to deny myself after that month long game. I get 10 edges in and my body and will to not cum just goes out the window. And I just haven't really been in the mood either so I just haven't felt like making sets.

However, I do have one set I promised to make:

@Helequin, welcome back. I attempted to do you Easter weekend tease but barely managed to get through the images of the intro without cumming, let alone any of the sets and videos (I peaked). I guess my body has decided it has had enough of denial for now. Anyways it looks like you are at 150/150 points now. I think Kyla has been plotting something over the weekend.

Wildcard:
Similar to last time. Follow along with what the ladies say. Don't bother counting points for the set. It will be all or nothing.

Also, have all of your toys available including anything anal related. This also means you should prep for that.
Set:
"So you failed Kyla last time."
"And I know you had edged with that vibrator more than 30 times."
"For that effort and dedication she was going to let you have a full, free orgasm."
"After she had messed with your mind a bit first, of course."
"But you were unable to hold back for Chanel."
"And you couldn't stop from going over with that vibe."
"So how about we get you some more practice."

"Get that vibrator ready to go."
"Welcome back. I was so sad that you couldn't hold on last time."
"Since you were so happy to edge with that vibe for each and every one."
"I have to make sure you are good and practiced with that vibe before sending you to Kyla."
"Did you know that I filmed that scene between Trinity and I that you lost control to?"
"Well you are going to watch it again and hold yourself on that edge as much as you can with that vibe."
"Only rest as long as you absolutely need to."
"Enjoy the video."
https://www.xvideos.com/video44888017/t ... y_st_clair
"Still in control over there? Good. Go visit Lorena."
"So you are finally back and ready to try and beg Kyla for forgiveness? Keep using that vibe if you would like."
"I'm sure Caprice told you but she was so excited last time to just be playing mind games with you."
"She was going to have you tie up that cock really tight."
"And then use that vibe to bring yourself to the edge."
"You were then going to be counted down until you came but if you let any cum escape it would have meant punishment."
"However, that was all just mind games."
"Really she was going to stop at 1 and give you a quick break to take off all of those restraints on your cock."
"And then you were going to stroke yourself to an amazing orgasm."
"But you failed to hold on for her."
"I am concerned about what she has planned for you today now."
"Before you visit Kyla she wanted you to stroke a bit more to a slideshow of some of her favorite photos."
"Oh and she wanted one of your edges to each image to be with the vibe. Exactly one."

"And I think she is ready for you now."
"So you are finally ready for that release?"
"Don't worry about the saw too much. Its just a fun tool with both metal and wood."
"Keep doing exactly one edge with that vibe for me."
"I'm sure you heard about my plans for you last time."
"Well this time it will be frustrating for you."
"Get yourself into that chastity device as quickly as you can. Ram it in there if needed."
"Starting now you have 20 minutes to get yourself to an orgasm in that device. Don't stop even if you cum."
"Do whatever you can to cum in that device. Anal, vibration, even sounding if you have it.

Continue when you are done with those 20 minutes.
"So did you manage to cum?"
"Regardless I expect those edges from you. You can stop using the vibrator if you want."
"You are almost done now if you managed to cum in that device."
"I can barely image how hard that must have been."
"If you didn't get a release I have one more game for you."
"I took a recording of sorts of how I originally planned on frustrating you."
"I do not stop at one however and give you relief."
"If you managed to cum in the device, your night ends here. Unless you want more. I really enjoyed our time in this game despite my initial reservations."

Continue if you did not cum in chastity or want another "orgasm".
"Well done. You should be nice and eager to get that full release now. You can stop tracking points now."
"I think its time to grant you that wish and full fill my promise of giving you an orgasm where almost thing flows out."
"Go ahead and put as many shoelaces and rubberbands around the base and head of your cock as you can."
"The goal is to make sure nothing comes out."
"You don't want to know what I plan if you fail." :evil:
"Since you already showed mastery of using that vibrator to edge we will be using that to cum as well. Starting now all of your edges will be done with that vibe."
"I am going to count you down from 3. You will "cum" when I reach 0." :evil:
"3"
"2. Give me 1 extra edge."
"1. Hold that last edge for a whole minute."
"And 'cum'. Keep that vibe on there for at least 15 seconds. Every drop that cums out is 15 more seconds of holding that vibe on that poor cock."
"I hope you enjoyed our little game together. Too bad you couldn't hold it together last time. It would have been a more much fun orgasm for you."
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Keermirr:
Not quite reading it right. No way I could edge 201 times in half an hour like that. Ecik's set took much much longer (a couple hours plus, I didn't keep exact track).

I did edge 201 times, and then all of the time I had to spend riding some of those edges added up to 28 minutes of edge riding. 10, 20 and some 30 second edges holds add up fast :lol:

@Roundhound:
Thank you very much for going and making what looks from the wildcard like a completely new set yet again for me. You very much could have re-used Kyla's old plan (and I will go back and experience it when I am free to do so, because I am incredibly curious). So I appreciate the work you put into this. I will get to the set sometime tomorrow, since it's late and I'm guessing it will take me a long while to finish.

I understand how sometimes the mood just isn't there. The Easter set will be around any time you have four or five days and the mood to play, as will this game. This is all definitely supposed to be sexy and fun, and I don't want anyone feeling like they're obligated to keep playing if it's not feeling that way for a time.

The only other thing I can say is if you still have a desire to play something with a D/S sort of feel but aren't feeling the intensity of the edging and denial, I'd be happy to try making a set for you that could work with that and how things are feeling for the moment. No pressure of course, but I recall Caprice had an interest in cum on command and I'm sure she has a softer side in there somewhere... :lol:

@Everyone:
I've finished the conclusion to the Easter weekend set. This thing got way out of hand and my original idea to link a few videos together for everyone took much, much longer than that. I am pretty certain everything works the way it should, but if you run into an error or something confusing post and I will correct it as soon as I can.

So, the conclusion complete with all the outcomes and punishments for those who ruined without permission during the weekend. And don't worry, I assigned what order leads to which outcome before seeing anyone post who they visited.

Some of the punishment or chance elements may touch onto things you really don't enjoy or won't do (palming, anal etc.). If that's the case, of course just substitute in something else which will work for you and still act as a sort of punishment.

Other than that, same structure as the weekend sets. Use your rules for images (or mine, or a modified set if you wish), but otherwise listen to what the girls have to say. Videos will again have specific tasks which could range from pretty typical (from me) to wickedly intense. Not all of the punishments or outcomes are completely fair either, some will be longer and some shorter and so on.

So, I wish you all good luck - and once you've gotten your proper outcome you could always come back another day and come up with some way to try the others right? :lol:

The Easter Weekend Set Conclusion
You made it, the weekend is over! And I'm willing to guess

You're eager to find out what sort of conclusion to this game you're going to get!

Well…there are lots of possibilities. Not even I know excatly what will happen to you just yet.

I know I didn't tell you the odds up front, because that wouldn't be any fun.

But I will tell you now. Just so you can hope

Or maybe dread what's coming for you.

The order you visited my friends in, there are 24 possible combinations. So 24 possible outcomes for you.

Eight of them, that's one third, will leave you denied.

Another eight will force you to ruin if you are able.

Four…yes, only four, will give you a full release.

The last four are special outcomes. One is very bad for you. One very good. Two are, difficult to predict.

Mmm don't mind me…this is too hot for me not to start. But, past the order of seeing my friends, there will also be an element of final chance added on.

I need you to spin a wheel of chance for me, which I will show you later. It will give you either ‘none’ or a coded letter result. If it's a letter code, it will do something to your final outcome. I can't tell you what though!

Mmm I taste so good! But for you, I think you are just about ready to go look up what's going to happen to you. Unless you ruined to any of us without permission during the weekend.

If you did ruin without permission, you have to go and see the woman you ruined to for a punishment. And that goes for each and every ruin you couldn't hold back this weekend. So you might have to see more than one of us, or one of us more than once for your punishment! And once you get your punishment from the lady in question, you will need to spin a separate punishment wheel. You can only get each letter code once, so re-roll any duplicates!

And that's it! Go ahead and move on, you're getting closer!

Wheel of Chance
Give this a spin before looking up your outcome! https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=No ... %21&time=5

Punishment Wheel
For every ruined orgasm you had during the weekend, do the punishment the lady you ruined to has in store for you, then roll this wheel once unless she told you otherwise. If you get a duplicate letter code on a spin, spin again and get a new one. https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Bp ... ent&time=5

Ruined to Lorena

So you couldn't even keep that cum in your balls during my introduction? Maybe I should go back to teasing Helequin and the others who can last long enough to make it fun.

Maybe that's harsh but, how do I work with you if you can't even make it through that?

Although…accidents do happen even to the best of us. And yes the sword is just for show I'm not some crazy woman!

Tell you what…I'm not going to punish you.

But chance will.

Instead of making you roll the punishment wheel just once..

For me it will be twice. And yes that makes me hot.

Because while I might not be punishing you just now…

I know exactly what the codes on that wheel do. And how having at least two of them

Might make even a lucky full release feel…interesting! *laughs* Spin that wheel twice and then get going!
Ruined to Connie
So you just couldn't stop yourself while watching me and my boyfriend huh?

Disappointing, but it's also very hot thinking about the fact I made you cum even while trying not to.

Even so, you're in for a punishment before you get to spin that wheel. And that means it's time for those balls to pay the price for the relief of releasing cum.

Watch me in this video, you can stroke or even edge any way you want. But, you must slap your balls with whatever rhythm I'm working any cock on screen. It doesn't matter how, if I'm pleasuring that cock you slap at the same speed. The slower I go, the harder you hit each time. And every time he pops and sprays cum in or on me, you give me on good hit as hard as you dare to your balls. Enjoy all the cum!

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 625b4b93fa
Ruined to Alexa

So which was it you ruined to? Dreaming of fucking my ass or of having yours fucked?

It doesn't matter much, either way it's time for me to punish you.

And I'll give you the same choice you had before.

You can choose to stroke and take your punishment that way. Or you can choose to get fucked in you ass as punishment.

Decide now which it will be, then I will tell you the details. Oh and either way, make sure you can watch the screen with your face down near the floor and your ass up in the air, as close as you can get to that position at least.

It was a bit of a trick question. Either way, no touching your cock during this punishment. But make sure you are all warmed up, hard and ready. There won't be any easing in if you decided to be fucked, so you need to be able to go full speed right away. Now, if you said stroke, keep that face down and ass up and then reach back behind your legs and punch your balls as hard and fast as I get fucked. If you said get fucked, then fuck your ass the same way he drills me. But don't forget to also reach back and slap those balls around a few times per minute too!

https://www.tube8.com/latina/vivid---se ... /49803671/?
Ruined to Marry

So my little solo show made you spurt?

Well then I get to play with you again! Though it might not feel quite so good this time.

Let's keep this punishment simple. Find a way to pull your balls away from your body some. Tie them if needed. Just make sure they can be easily isolated so that

You can push down on them with something and they won't roll away. Yes, that's right

You're going to watch me and you are going to sit there and crush your balls while you do it. The more sexy and hotter you think what I'm doing is, the more and more pressure you need to put on your balls. Try not to let up, but if you need a short break you may.

Ready? Oh, you can stroke a little if you want, so long as it doesn't stop you from crushing! Now watch the video, crush those poor balls and then give the wheel a spin.

https://www.redtube.com/323012
Ruined to Sunny

Couldn't hold back when you saw Tori and I having fun could you?

Good! I am that sexy, and have been on of Helequin's favourites for a long time. So I might just reward you for getting so worked up you couldn't control yourself.

Except you didn't have permission. So of course I'm going to punish you.

But I won't make you hit your balls or fuck your ass or anything humiliating.

All you need to do is watch me and stroke to the beat without going over the edge. Take a quick 10 second break if you do hit the edge. But, if I get wet you have to stop stroking and start palming the tip of your dick instead. Better hope I stay out of the pool for a while! *laughs* Okay, if you're one of those who really can't palm, then just punch your balls to the beat instead. It -is- a punishment after all so it will be sensitivity play or pain for you! And don't forget that wheel when you are done.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... f6805c1842

Outcomes
To start off, look up the girl you visited first. Find the matching order, and it will tell you which ending you earned! For ease I will just write the first letter of each girl’s name when you are looking for results. So A for Alexa, C for Connie, M for Marry and S for Sunny. I'm sure what these letters combine into has no effect on anything...

Once you have the number, go open your outcome and see what’s waiting for you. I’ll tell you what those little letter codes mean once you’re there!

Now, if for any reason you aren’t allowed to cum right now because of restrictions, this is how it will work:

If an outcome grants you a full release, you may save it for later. Ideally, keep the video bookmarked and then the next time you are allowed to cum you get to return and cum the way you are supposed to today! Yes, this might possibly give you an extra orgasm the next time you’re allowed to cum, so long as your Mistress agrees with it!

If an outcome orders you to ruin but you aren’t allowed, you still owe me that exact ruin, in the exact way ordered! So the next time you’re allowed to come, you best come back here and drip for me exactly how I’ve asked.

If you chose Alexa first

Connie second:
ACMS Outcome 1
ACSM Outcome 3
Marry second:
AMSC Outcome 1
AMCS Outcome 3
Sunny second:
ASCM Outcome 2
ASMC Outcome 1
If you chose Connie first
Alexa second:
CAMS Outcome 6
CASM Outcome 5
Marry second:
CMAS Outcome 3
CMSA Outcome 1
Sunny second:
CSAM Outcome 3
CSMA Outcome 2
If you chose Marry first
Alexa second:
MASC Outcome 7
MACS Outcome 1
Connie second:
MCAS Outcome 2
MCSA Outcome 3
Sunny second:
MSCA Outcome 3
MSAC Outcome 1
If you chose Sunny first
Alexa second:
SACM Outcome 1
SAMC Outcome 3
Connie second:
SCMA Outcome 1
SCAM Outcome 4
Marry second:
SMAC Outcome 2
SMCA Outcome 3

Finally it's time to see if you get to cum or not. Let's not make you wait very long!

So get ready, and come with me! I'll tell you everything you need to know on the way.

Outcome 1
Come on, come on! I need to introduce you to Subil, and you can stroke along as we fuck! She said something about having a new toy. All you need to do for us is watch, stroke and edge once every 30 seconds!

If I put the toy into Subil’s ass at any point, you can cum from then on. But you have to keep going to the end of the video, so better hold back until we collapse into a pile of orgasm and kissing!

If instead Subil puts the toy in my ass, then you have to ruin before the video ends. Again, no stopping so you might want to wait until we both hit that final climax.

Otherwise, you end up denied!

As for your letter codes, here’s what they mean:
Bp – Give your balls a good hard pair of smacks after every edge. If you get to ruin or cum, you have to punch them fast and hard while you cum or to put you over the edge to ruin (stop stroking of course).

Sns – You still have to edge, but you can only palm the tip of your dick to get there. You may add some tip only strokes in if you need to get to the edges. If you’re allowed to cum or ruin, you have to put yourself over the edge with palming. (if you really can’t palm, use Bp instead or come up with some other suitable punishment/sensitivity play).

Al – Before you join us, get that ass warmed up. I want you to fuck yourself with the best thing you have available for it while you watch us. Try to keep up with our rhythm! And if you need to ruin, try to take your hand off your dick early and push yourself over just with the toy in your ass. (If you don’t do anal, again substitute a suitable punishment/task while edging for me.)

Pn – Anything which dribbles out of your cock, you eat! But if you get denied this isn’t much, so instead I want you to think about me and edge 5 times right before you go to bed every night for the next week. And no, you can't just cum after those edges, even if you're allowed. You have to wait until the next morning.

And you’re finally all ready. Come find us and see what’s waiting for you!

https://www.tube8.com/lesbian/incredibl ... /26492441/

Final Result (in case you aren't sure and need to check, but try the video before opening this)
Ruin
Outcome 2
Come on, come on! I need to introduce you to Subil, and you can stroke along as we fuck! She said something about having a new toy. All you need to do for us is watch, stroke and edge once every 30 seconds!

If Subil puts the toy in my ass at any point, you can cum from then on. But you have to keep going to the end of the video, so better hold back until we collapse into a pile of orgasm and kissing!

If instead I put the toy in Subil’s ass, then you have to ruin before the video ends. Again, no stopping until the end so you might want to wait until we both hit that final climax.

Otherwise, you end up denied!

Bp – Give your balls a good hard pair of smacks after every edge. If you get to ruin or cum, you have to punch them fast and hard while you cum or to put you over the edge to ruin (stop stroking of course).

Sns – You still have to edge, but you can only palm the tip of your dick to get there. You may add some tip only strokes in if you need to get to the edges. If you’re allowed to cum or ruin, you have to put yourself over the edge with palming. (if you really can’t palm, use Bp instead or come up with some other suitable punishment/sensitivity play).

Al – Before you join us, get that ass warmed up. I want you to fuck yourself with the best thing you have available for it while you watch us. Try to keep up with our rhythm! And if you need to ruin, try to take your hand off your dick early and push yourself over just with the toy in your ass. (If you don’t do anal, again substitute a suitable punishment/task while edging for me.)

Pn – Anything which dribbles out of your cock, you eat! But if you get denied this isn’t much, so instead I want you to think about me and edge 5 times right before you go to bed every night for the next week. And no, you can't just cum after those edges, even if you're allowed. You have to wait until the next morning.

Final Result (in case you aren't sure and need to check, but try the video before opening this)
Release
Outcome 3
Come on come on! I need to introduce you to Subil, and you can stroke along as we fuck! She said something about having a new toy. All you need to do for us is watch, stroke and edge once every 30 seconds!

If the toy is in both of our asses at any point, you can cum from then on. But you have to keep going to the end of the video, so better hold back until we collapse into a pile of orgasm and kissing!

If instead I put the toy in Subil’s ass, then you have to ruin before the video ends. Again, no stopping until the end so you might want to wait until we both hit that final climax.

Of course, if that means if I never put it into Subil’s ass, you’re just denied!

Denied
Outcome 4
Really, you went with SCAM as the order of your visits? I did tell you to think about them even if chance was mostly random. Mostly!

Needless to say, any chance you thought you had of orgasm was a scam. You’re denied. And you’re not walking out of here any time soon either. Because like most scams, I am going to take everything I can from you before you get to rest.

So you’re going to watch and worship me while I take my time getting myself off to a nice orgasm. You will edge every 30 seconds the entire time. You’ll give your balls a good hard smack after every edge. If you can do it, you better palm the tip of that dick to every second edge so you stroke to one and then palm to the next. Oh and if you have a plug or something else to put up your ass, then use it too.

Lastly, when you are finally done all this you will edge five times directly before bed while thinking of me every night for the next week. Oh, and no cumming at all for 24 hours after you finish this.

Those letter codes? Oh you don’t need those. This scam of mine is based on them, all of them applied at once in fact! *laughs and pulls you along to face your ordeal*

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... d472a1b7fa
Outcome 5
CASM hmm? Does that sound similar to the ending of a certain word?

It better. Follow me to the shower right now sexy…

It’s time to make you fucking cum everywhere. You are a very, very lucky and sexy boy. All you have to do is come with me, then stroke and rub and anything else at all you want to do while you watch and join me. You can cum any time you like, as many times as you like. All I ask is that you stay with me and keep playing with yourself until the end. Please don’t leave me early. So come on in, and just enjoy.

Oh those code letters? You don’t need those terrible things which will be tormenting other boys. You hit the one in twenty-four hon. No more waiting, come and cum with me!

https://www.youporn.com/watch/8627970/s ... turbation/?
Outcome 6
Did you think this one might have something to do with Cam-girls? Well no, you’re stuck with me. But I’ll try to play the bratty cam girl with her friend just for you!

And what that means, is of course I’ll make you cum! Watch me with my friend Iwia, and start out by edging once every minute for us. But, just to be a brat, you have to punch your balls with your other hand once for every stroke! You should be hurting and struggling!

When I set Iwia on her back and make her cum, you can cum by stroking hard and fast the full length of your dick. That means hard and fast punches too! But don’t you dare stop when you spurt, both hands have to keep going no matter how sensitive or torturous it is. Don’t wimp out!

But I’m being bratty not sadistic, so once Iwia starts licking me after her orgasm, you can stop smacking yourself. Just pump away hard and fast and do everything you can to cum with me at the end! If you can, then just enjoy that big full orgasm. If not well, too bad for you!

Since I'm supposed to be a brat, at the end you'll need to lick up all that mess for me. *giggles*

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... 85f83b0ecc
Outcome 7

MASC…or perhaps MASc huh? Was it just coincidence or are you trying to hint something about how sexy and intelligent you are?

Because I can definitely get behind a sexy, intelligent man. And as you know, I'd really have my fun with a submissive one.

And no, that wasn't meant as a hint of me fucking you with a strap-on. Although, that could be done *laughs happily*

Of course, if you go and claim something like….a MASc you have to be able to back that up.

So it's time for a little test. Remember or write down the answer to each of my questions.

Get enough right and it will be very good for you.

Get too many wrong, and I'll just have to assume you're scamming me…which would be bad for you

First up, nice and quick. What is the square root of negative 1 (or SQRT(-1))?

Up here…focus a little. What is the result of the cross product of the unit vectors i (or x) and j (or y)?

If you were here with me right now and had my consent to do as you wanted with no Domme or sub to consinder, what is the first thing you would do right now? Yes there is a single right answer to this.

Stress and strain are related most famoustly by which law?

I wonder if that law could apply to your straining cock right now! And no, that's not a question for your exam.

One last question. When you let go of that hard, pulsing dick of yours and just let it stand out straight, what sort of beam is it closest in structure to?

Let's see how you did!

So the answers are in order:

SQRT(-1) is of course the number i

Simple! That cross produce would of course give the unit vector k (or z).

You better have said the first thing you would do is take hold of me and kiss me. No matter how lewd we'd get shortly after, that's the only right answer!

Oh this one was a simple one if you have any relation to the letters you picked. Hooke's Law of course!

And for the final question, you cock is of course most like a cantilever! So how did you do?

If you got 4 or 5 correct, go open outcome 5 right now!

If you managed 3, go try Outcome 1 or Outcome 6. Your choice!

If you only got one or two, go to Outcome 3.

And finally if you got every single one wrong, well you best go see what you get when you try to scam me! Go open outcome 4

No more need for rules now, just relax whatever your result was and spend a last moment or two with me.

Because even if I was harsh or bratty or you didn't get the relief you wanted, this is all supposed to be alluringly sexy, fun and just a big turn on for us both.

So I hope very much I managed that, no matter what outcome you came to today. And thank you for playing along with all the schemes of my friends and me! See you soon perhaps!

The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try

Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Zerg »

@dix
this set was amazing, definitely on of my favorites so far. thanks alot! the intensity was really high, and when i saw marry queen i knew i was in trouble :blush:
the commentary you added pushed me over the edge and i had to ruin for her again. she realy seems to be my kryptonite in this game so far. :lol:
and you did not go easys on me at the end eather, but at least i got a full release after so much denial in the prior sets
@Helequin
just finished the easter tease and got door 3. the game was great fun thanks alot :love:

set for @StokkEN
hi lets start with some easy warmup
these girls are just beautifull dont you think?
i bet you are dying to see them naked
and i dont want to dissapoint you
allright lets get to some nudity next
ahaha got you, of course you dont get so see this is just the warmup
i bet you are frustrated
keep edging
you can see some tits after the warmup i promise

i hope you are hot and frustrated now

finally, you even get so see two girls at once
tell me are you in the mood for a threesome with dani and her friend?

oh good, let me get dressed first my friend is gona be here soon
oh wait, did you think you are gona have a threesome with me and my blonde friend? Dont be silly
i called my friend Darius over for some fun
and since you agreed to this you are gona do everything i tell you
so start by getting him hard for me. (suck on your dildo)
allright its my turn now, you can watch and stroke
god he is HUGE
i cant wait for him to fuck me silly
and of corse you dont get any action today, dont even bother asking cucky
only alpha men get to fuck me
keep stroking but dont even think about cumming loser
i think he is about to fill me up
oh yes i always let alpha men cum inside, what are you waiting for? Start cleaning me up (lick up some precum),
do you like his taste? Thats the tasate of a ALPHA.
well that was fun, i am out for now, but you are not done yet

we still need to find out what sort of release you are getting today
so keep jerking for now
do you think you deserve a full orgasm today?
it will depend on you today
so get ready

this graphs shows the ideal dick size according to women, where do you fall on it?

ideal or almost ideal
allright that means you can cum, but you still have to clean up her bulls cum
not ideal
oh god thats just pathetic
i could not even feel your little thing after im done fucking these guys
so ruin your orgasm and lick up all this cum!

i have been tinkering with my rules again:
my rules
Stroking :
Baseline is 10 seconds per picture, each category adds 10 seconds once
  • Clothing: Panties, bra, skirt, socks, stockings
  • Hairstyles: Pigtails, ponytail, braided hair
  • Poses: Assshot, spreading legs, girl on girl
  • Bottomless or topless
  • Favorite models
  • Cumshots
Punishment for nudity:
If a non nude picture is followed by a nude picture i must edge once before continuing
If i cum early it must be ruined and licked up, then wait at least 6 hours and try the set again
  • Nipple : Stroke at 180 BPM
  • Pussy : Stroke at 240 BPM
Wildcard:
  • You can change or add rules
  • At the end you can choose if or how i can cum
Extras and clarifications (can be ignored):
1) Favorite models :
  • lilcanadiangirl, Ai Uehara, Shuri Atmoi, Carli Banks, Alison Angel, Skin Diamond, Bailey Jay, Capri Anderson, Karlie Montana, Natalie Lust, Heather Vandeven , Chloe James, Amai Liu, Riley Reid, Sasha Grey, Bree Olsen, Faye Reagan, Stoya, Mia Malkova, Lexi Belle, Lana Rhoades, Mia Rose, Marry Queen, Emily Bloom
2) Kinks i sometimes enjoy :
  • Captions, cumfetish, CEI, hentai, JAV, pee, wetting, traps, big dick worship, humiliation, sissy themes, dirty panties
3)Categorys explained :
  • Bottomless : Visible pussy or blank ass while still wearing a top
  • Topless : Visible nipple while still wearing panties or pants
4)Poses explained with examples:
Spreading legs : The girls must be facing the camera and cannot be standing. Legs up and knees up positions also count

Girl on girl : Kissing or touching of ass, tits or pussy in any way

Assshot : Both cheeks must be well visible and the focus of the picture, the girl must not be sitting or lying on her back/side. clothed pictures count
Last edited by Zerg on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

Well didn´t have as much time as i thought i would in the last few days...

But here i am with a set for @msoma (hope this is not too much, stay save):
Hey there

You are not expecting mercy from us are you?

No, of course you are not

It was you who wrote thouse rules afterall

So mercy is obviously something you don´t want

Isn´t that right?

Yes, this is what you asked for

Pain

So that´s what you are going to get!
There is more than one way to make you suffer!

What? Think you can get rid of them so quickly?

I don´t think so!

Do you think i will add more?
Rip them off!

Let´s do that again!
I hope you don´t mind the clothpins outside
Now that we are back we can go all out!
On your knees!
Now bust those balls and enjoy your denial!
My Rules:
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus the number of models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 1 hard sqeeze (only in addition to do any ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm (1)
-ruined orgasm (1)
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 11. April
Last accidental ruin 18. April
Edges until next release 27/100
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghastly »

Three sets in response to what I posted- thank you all for the awesomeness!

@Stokken, I loved the Annie Cruz pics and comments!

@Keermirr thank you for extending my chastity time. Once I realized what you did, it was such a kick in the gut :)

@Ecik17 I loved all that humiliation- I had to take a break not to go too far from it. Thank you so much!

My current rules/punishments:
Currently cumming next May 7th, 23% chance of ruin.

Rules -
20 strokes for chastity pictures
+20 strokes for dyed hair (unnatural colors)
+10 strokes for having a favorite porn star in the picture
[Diana Blake, Annie Cruz, Chloe Camilla (the blonde one), Asa Akira or Dragon Lily]

For each censored picture (Black boxes preferred) I'll edge once, and
+1 day of chastity for each censored picture that has dyed hair or is one of my favorites.
Also for every 2 edges I'll add 1 point to my roll when I finally can cum. Every point will add 1% to the chance of me ruining my orgasm at the end and having to do it all over again.
Also insults and humiliation... I always love that. I'll add another 1-10 edges based on how humiliating and degrading the comments are. If you don't want to make a set, you can just PM me some as well.
Next in line for a set- I think Vennyo?

Well you're getting a set!
Trying to look at porn today?

Looks like you're not going to be able to see anything at all.

All the girls, censored.

In fact, I don't think you'll be seeing anything at all today.

No breasts, no pussy,

Yet you still get off to it.

Edging and touching yourself to nothing but the memory of naked women

Not seeing anything at all
Maybe we'll have you stroke to boots for a while.

Give that cock of yours a workout

I think you'll enjoy it after all that edging.

Pain and pleasure, and but no nude women in sight.

Enjoy!

Hopefully I'll post more often now! Good luck everyone!
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@zerganterus:
Glad you had fun with the easter set. I did see a question you had posted, but seem to have edited out so I will answer anyway. No, nothing here says you have to make sets for everyone. So if someone's rules touch on a lot of themes you aren't really familiar with, it's definitely okay to post for someone else instead. As much as I encourage everyone to post lots so everyone gets to play often, no one should feel like they are forcing anything. And in the end, if you post for anyone, everyone gets sets more quickly too.

The other option is of course sticking to more vanilla/general themes when needed.

Roundhound wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57 amI think Kyla has been plotting something over the weekend.
Wow was she ever. So much for hoping she'd understand why I failed to hold back last time. :lol:
Thank you for an incredible set to finish off the game. I finished it last night and just was too exhausted to come post afterwards.

Even with her metal stool, it was lovely to see Caprice show up. I wasn't too familiar with her before this game, but as I've seen more and more of her work she has grown on me hugely. Might have something to do with all the time she and I spent plotting for you.

Chanel and the vibrator and that wooden surface she was sitting on was both intense and intimidating, knowing this is pretty much exactly how I failed last time. I was very careful and went slow with a much lighter touch, which seemed to work more safely. I am glad that video wasn't any longer though.

Lorena in the woods, enough said to make it a crazy intense bit of teasing. I used the vibe for a lot, but tended to stroke through the longer 50s edges because I really did not want to ruin again.

Kyla's favourite images felt like a very long list of them, but all were of course very hot. Having to use the vibe for exactly one edge meant I had to keep changing up how I was doing things, which kept the interest and intensity high.

And of course Kyla herself was stunning...and so very devious. I started to suspect the cage might be coming, and sure enough it was. As soon as I was able to get myself in, I came back and started the 20 minute timer. While the cage I have has some gaps large enough to slip a finger or tip of a vibrator inside, this clearly wasn't what you meant so I didn't use those. I had to scramble around and try a few different things, but eventually I figured out that grabbing the vibe and cage in one hand, pressing them together and sort of 'stroking' with that grip worked best. That and a bit of anal was able to push me over the edge and made me cum.

Interestingly, while getting to the edge is a lot more frustrating in the cage, the actual orgasm wasn't. It felt amazing, possibly because the cage almost adds stimulation at that point. Well no complaints from me there.

And of course after edging I decided to continue and try Kyla's other devious idea. It was a mix of just wanting to make sure she got to see me do it and curiosity on my part, and maybe some small hope that she was playing more mind games and I might find something entirely different at the end. :lol:

Cumming that was was definitely more frustrating and painful than the cage, but still felt really good in the end. I had the laces and rubber bands about as tight as I dared and definitely cutting off circulation (so definitely a short term thing to do), but even so a good amount dripped out leaving me lots of vibrator time. I think the most painful part was actually getting the binds off afterwards.

Fantastic way to end the game in any case, it was a challenge, creative and devious all at once. Kyla's mind games had me guessing at the possibilities the whole way through, because once I realized what she had planned for the first time around, she could of course be playing any number of other mind games too.

The game itself was also a lot of fun. It could definitely get a bit frustrating when the thread slowed down, but that's just the nature of it. One of the things I really liked most was that feeling of needing the women to make me edge. It was so much fun wanting to be teased so I could get the points to cum. Without that, there's a natural tendency to just hope the girls will tease a little bit and then let me cum, even when I do love the edging and teasing too. I might try to work in some sort of points system to my usual rules, but without such an exact restriction on orgasms.
Short version, I finally finished up Roundhound's Revenge with a pair of rather interesting orgasms :lol: . I had a lot of fun with it, but will be taking a significant edit of my rules before I jump back in to the game here.

@Everyone:
I won't be posting my rules again just yet, as I have a set from Zerganterus still to do and one in my PM inbox because someone noticed the date. After those I will come back to post with a new set of rules.

Speaking of rules, I also had a very good idea land in my PM inbox for those of you with longer or more complicated rules sets. And that was to add a spoiler with a summary/cheat sheet at the top and/or use text colour to help group up rules of similar types.

For example, with my old rules I could have done something like this as a cheat sheet:
Stroking: clothed or covered
Technique: touching rug or carpet, touching glass/transparent things
Edging: nudity, favourites, braided hair, touching natural things, liquids/wet
Pain: touching metal, tile/masonry, plastic/silicone/leather, Lorena/Alexa speaking Spanish
Special: custom rules, wildcards
And then in my full rules I would use the same colours so it's easy to pick out what rule relates to what.

In the end this is of course just a suggestion, and if you already have your rules arranged my task might not be needed. In the end, just always try to think about how accessible and easy your rules are to read, understand and ultimately work with.

Last, I'm in a different mood today so going for another optional everyone set!

This is actually a follow up to the Easter set conclusion (in my last post), which has more outcomes than people who actually played it I think. Someone is here to make sure Lorena's work is fully appreciated! This one does need you to have played the Easter set first for it to make sense. It will eventually send you back to those outcomes in my last post, but you're sure to get a different one than before.

And for those of you who did play the Easter set or this follow up, I would love to hear what you thought and how it went of course.

Easter Set Follow Up

Oh Lorena, Lorena. She made quite the game for you strokers didn't she?

She was so eager, she probably didn't even think that 7 outcomes was so many that some wouldn't even be seen.

So I'm here to make sure you get to appreciate more of her work! You didn't really think I wouldn't show up somewhere in all this right?

Did you get a good outcome? A bad one? Either way, you get a second one today. After you let me warm you up of course.

Don't mind me changing either, I have to go on stage a couple times tonight.

Not that I think you will mind the view.

Enjoyed that first outfit I bet?

Good, you better have. A boy's reaction to this one is always great when they realize while it covers everything

It also doesn't really cover anything. *laughs*

But then, sometimes a classic is a classic. Stroke and worship for me one more time while I head out on stage, and I'll tell you how the rest of this will work.

Depending on the outcome you got the first time around, you will have a choice to see one of the others. If you peeked and know what's in them, you'll have to randomize your choice.

Either way, you could again get denied, ruined or be allowed to cum. All the same rules for that count as before.

So I think you are just about ready, I'll just leave you a little something to edge to before you go off to see what your fate is today.

I see a whole lot of camera flashes suddenly! *laughs and winks*

If you landed on Outcome 4, 5, 6 or 7 the first time around, this time just go back and choose randomly between Outcome 1, 2 or 3. If you had Outcome 1, 2 or 3 the first time you can choose one of these name orders below to determine where you go today:

Connie-Alexa-Marry-Sunny
Go to Outcome 6
Connie - Alexa - Sunny - Marry
Go to Outcome 5
Marry - Alexa - Sunny - Connie
Go to Outcome 7
Sunny - Connie - Alexa - Marry
Go to Outcome 4

Active Players
Ghastly - Apr 23 | Apr 20 - Waiting since Apr 23
zerganterus - Apr 23 | Apr 22 - Waiting since Apr 23
Keermirr - Apr 22 | Apr 18 - Waiting since Apr 20
bloody223 - Apr 18 | Apr 15 - Waiting since Apr 18
Cemoiici - Apr 17 | N/A - Waiting

Helequin - Apr 24 | Apr 22 - 2 sets to do
dix - Apr 22 | Apr 16 - Not taking sets right now.

Vennyo - Apr 23 | Apr 23 - 1 set to reply to
StokkEN - Apr 19 | Apr Apr 23 - 1 set
msoma - Apr 18 | Apr 23 - 1 set

Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@Ghastly:
Thank you very much for that set, it was alot of fun :-)
First time getting hentai in one of these teases and i must say i don´t mind at all, a nice change of pace
The captions and other censored pics got me 23 edges, putting me at 51/100
And the second half was pretty brutal with all those boots... :-P
Realy liked the theme of the set
You can still vote on how i should cum if you want btw.

My Rules:
Denial Rules:

I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

*Stroking:
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release but against it(see *Cumming below))
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus the number of models

fully nude- 5 hard hits
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)

*Cumming
I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)

Vote options:
-full orgasm (1)
-ruined orgasm (1)
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 11. April
Edges until next release 51/100
msoma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by msoma »

@vennyo
Thanks for the set, I really liked it. I love to be surprised by the pictures and that was perfect for that (the last ones were terrible :))
Don't worry about the difficulty of the set. If I feel that it's too hard I will adjust the intensity of the slaps.

Now I will take a break (I don't know how much a time) and I'll come back later with a full set for anybody else.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@zerganterus:
Thank you for the set! I finally was able to get around to doing it earlier this morning. It was a fun little set with some very sexy images. Of course I did choose Marry, getting me a ruined orgasm.

Right, time to stop making everyone sets and get to more personalized sets again. Especially since the thread seems to have slowed right down this week. I only have time to make one right now, but hopefully that can start things flowing again.

@Bloody223:
Wow you've been waiting a good while. Here's a new set for you.
Wildcard: Start the set in your cage again. The girls will tell you when to take it off.

You know, I think your Mistress might just like you all caged like that!

It's definitely fun for me at least to watch you…stroke…in that.

Of course, I don't think stroking

Is the only thing we can do right?

Hey look down here in the shade!

Does the ring around your balls make them more vulnerable?

Ouch that looked like it hurt!

Let me soothe you

The best I can!

But not too much.

Just don't look down at that gorgeous, alluring and sexy redhead…

Ha, as if!

Ummm well enjoy her busting your balls then?

That sounds more like it!

As long as you're having fun, and come back to stroke for me!

Tell you what, why don't you get out of the cage and run while you still can!

I was thinking you might just need a way to spread out all the edges you're going to do for me.

And a few extra strokes for my cock should work nicely! Now just sit back and edge away!

Are you hoping for a pair of cumshots from us? We'll see…

Fuck! I might just…

Cum all over myself!

And finish him off too!

Hmm you got those cumshots way too easily! Time to earn them.

Already thinking what our tongues might do?

All in good time.

Just savour every look at us. Every edge. Every smack on your balls.

While I consider exactly

What I'll do with my tongue.

And maybe next time you'll get to see it!

Active Players
Helequin - Apr 25 | Apr 22 - Waiting since Apr 25
Vennyo - Apr 24 | Apr 23 - Waiting since Apr 24
Ghastly - Apr 23 | Apr 20 - Waiting since Apr 23
zerganterus - Apr 23 | Apr 22 - Waiting since Apr 23
Keermirr - Apr 22 | Apr 18 - Waiting since Apr 20

dix - Apr 22 | Apr 16 - Not taking sets right now?
msoma - Apr 25 | Apr 23 - Taking a break

bloody223 - Apr 18 | Apr 25 - 1 set to reply to
StokkEN - Apr 19 | Apr Apr 23 - 1 set

My Rules
And now a reworked set of rules for me too. Same general ideas as before, but I've changed lots of the categories around. Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne and Tori Black are also all moved into my permanent favourites. I've changed over some of the featured models as well, with Heather Vandeven and Niemira joining in. I've also added a distinction between my favourites (who I all really enjoy) and those top favourites who will always drive me wild almost no matter what. They all work the same in my rules, but probably 'fun' for you to know if making a set.

Also going to try the colour code thing, if anyone hates it let me know and I can try changing it.
These look long, but they are meant to be really easy to work with. At the most basic level, clothed women are for strokes, any sort of nudity makes me edge. Here’s a quick cheat sheet and colour code:
Stroking: Clothed/Covered
Technique: Touching something grainy/powdery or something see-through
Edging: Nudity, Touching something shiny/glossy, vivid/colourful or liquid, favourite models
Ballbusting: touching something rock/stone/tile/ceramic or black/very dark in colour
Special: custom instructions, wildcards, releases, points, feature category (strappy shoes)
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands/objects counts.
Nude or Partially nude, but out of frame or turned away – 1 Edge with slow strokes
Each visible nipple, ass or pussy - 1 Edge
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Favourite or Featured Model (list in spoiler) – Hold all edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions (detail in advanced rules).
Currently Featured: Gloria Sol, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller, Heather Vandeven, Niemira

Top Favourites: Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Miela (Marry Queen), Caprice (Little Caprice), Ariel (Piper Fawn)

Favourites: Orsi Kocsis (Klaudia), Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Chanel Santini, Tori Black, Alexa Tomas, Carlotta Champagne
Feature Category (changes often): Strappy/gladiator type shoes – +1 edge and ballbust myself in whichever way the image makes me think of.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Releases – Any releases have to come from custom instructions or wildcards.

Points – Current Total 0 - To make me want to be teased and edged even more, every edge gives me a point towards a reward I can spend them on. If I cum without permission I must ruin, eat it and lose 250 points.
Here is the list of rewards and penalties. These are meant to be little extras and not come up often. To get a reward, I must spend that many points. If I go so low that I hit a penalty, I must immediately do it as soon as I can after the end of the set.

Penalties:
-1000 – Watch videos of the model I last ruined to and stroke non-stop until I cum at least 5 times. Every orgasm must be on my face or eaten up.
-750 – Find a 20 minute or longer video with the model I ruined to with a beat or hardcore scene. Fuck my ass to that rhythm with not touching my cock.
-500 – Watch a video at least 10 minutes long of the model I last ruined to, crushing my balls the whole time.
-250 – Watch 1 round of a CH video. Ballbust to the beat instead of stroke.

Rewards:
250 – ruined orgasm by crushing my balls
500 – ruined orgasm
750 – palm to full orgasm
1000 – full orgasm
Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
These take effect if the model is touching an object (not wearing unless she says so) of the given material with any part of her body. That includes sitting, standing, lying or leaning on it. There is more detail on how this works under Advanced Rules if you need it.

Made of grains or small bits (e.g. sand, gravel, snow, powders) - Stroke tip only.
Any see-through solid (e.g. glass, ice, sheer fabric, mesh) - Palm tip instead of stroking.
Shiny or Glossy – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Vivid/Colourful - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Black or very dark colour (e.g. dark wood stain) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Rock/Stone/Tile/Ceramic – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.

Advanced Rules:
Detailed Rules for Modifiers:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items don't count unless the girl says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. a black toy with a black strap, doesn’t add 40s of crushing, just 20. But if the toy is shiny then both the Black and Shiny modifiers will count))

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging and edge riding is once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music, CH or BPM – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat (or a set BPM stroke speed) for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions make sure to specify if I should follow them or ignore them (or part of them). You can also choose if I should stop at the edge to avoid cumming, or keep stroking at the ordered rhythm regardless until the video ends.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.
Last Ruin: Apr 25
Last Full Orgasm: Apr 23 x2, one in cage and one with cock tightly bound

servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Hello Vennyo, there is a set for you. Have fun :)
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vennyo »

@msoma:
Glad you liked it :-)

@Helequin:
Yes, it is pretty slow this week. I myself didn´t have time to post much but i should be able to make sets more frequently again starting next week

@servus:
Thank you for that set, got some hot pics there :-)
Are you going to join the game or did you just want to tease someone?

Keermirr wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:18 am Here are my simple rules:
15 strokes to every photo (100 max if I love it)
50 strokes to every naughty drawing (200 max if i love it)
For photos: I like captions, nurses, dominant looking females, clothed, showing nice cleavage is a big bonus.
For drawings: I like captions, hentai, femdom, futadom, futa, nurses, nuns, demons, tentacles, sounding, living clothing etc.

Special rule:
If you use your favorite files you can make me do one edge for them and set how many strokes or ballslaps I must do to continue.

Very Special rule:
If you use your all time favorite file you can set the numbers of edges I must give it... you can also make me ruin my orgasm for it.. but i don't want to ruin any of my buildup lust.. so please don't make me ruin orgasms.

Oh and please be reasonable with the numbers..
You have waited for a while, here is a set for you:
Let´s start with some nice ladies

You like her outfit?

Have some more then

Or how about a little black?
But we both know what you realy want

At least your rules make it look like that

The next ones are from my personal collection, so i want one edge for all of them!
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=M2O29Lt8ehXucJMF)original_124474181.jpg
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=M2O29Lt8ehXucJMF)original_124474181.jpg (114.04 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__draenei_world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_soranamae__452e65dec5e710b16a56e0fd5ccd15f0.jpg
__draenei_world_of_warcraft_and_etc_drawn_by_soranamae__452e65dec5e710b16a56e0fd5ccd15f0.jpg (183.39 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__korra_avatar_series_and_the_legend_of_korra_drawn_by_owler__5b37427e5f151a1a8794d964ed101986.png
__korra_avatar_series_and_the_legend_of_korra_drawn_by_owler__5b37427e5f151a1a8794d964ed101986.png (351.63 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__original_drawn_by_my_pet_tentacle_monster__sample-d991009b653a04dab29f7bb2057a76bb.jpg
__original_drawn_by_my_pet_tentacle_monster__sample-d991009b653a04dab29f7bb2057a76bb.jpg (182.71 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__synth_original_drawn_by_owler__53e6307af8f4187bbe5951b52c2bd0f9.png
__synth_original_drawn_by_owler__53e6307af8f4187bbe5951b52c2bd0f9.png (865.12 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__audelia_and_lili_original_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__sample-5767379f998325e5aa3cdb6fc8c2bf3e.jpg
__audelia_and_lili_original_drawn_by_dandon_fuga__sample-5767379f998325e5aa3cdb6fc8c2bf3e.jpg (85.17 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
For the next pics you can choose not to edge if it gets too much
BUT you will have to slap your balls for them!
So you like girls with dicks, hm? You have good taste!
__drawn_by_zheng__sample-881b861297644b7f1152a5567b5a7031.jpg
__drawn_by_zheng__sample-881b861297644b7f1152a5567b5a7031.jpg (109.14 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__miqo_te_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_mstivoy__sample-454a7edfb5d1e783fedc7ae20c196311.jpg
__miqo_te_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_mstivoy__sample-454a7edfb5d1e783fedc7ae20c196311.jpg (105.95 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__nina_and_sunao_original_drawn_by_wokada__eac8c2d450d027266e1abab167d62daa.png
__nina_and_sunao_original_drawn_by_wokada__eac8c2d450d027266e1abab167d62daa.png (782.07 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__original_drawn_by_faustsketcher__7674ddc9ff8797019d433bed6e14b7c5.jpg
__original_drawn_by_faustsketcher__7674ddc9ff8797019d433bed6e14b7c5.jpg (890.33 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
__original_drawn_by_zheng__f4c381fb932a75d4f25c4df8189bb2bf.png
__original_drawn_by_zheng__f4c381fb932a75d4f25c4df8189bb2bf.png (532.66 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
You don´t have any cum rules, so feel free to go back to the pic you liked the most and finish
e0dbb8abf1c6b73efc7bd552ad8a4ab8c90fb099.jpg
e0dbb8abf1c6b73efc7bd552ad8a4ab8c90fb099.jpg (68.21 KiB) Viewed 4306 times
Let me know if it was too much or too little and other feedback since this is my first set for you

My Rules:
Denial Rules:

*Stroking:
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
cencored model- 1 edge

fully nude- 5 hard hits
high heels- 5 hard hit (only in addition to do any other ballbusting)

*Other tasks:

*Cumming

Vote options:
-full orgasm (1)
-ruined orgasm (1)
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 11. April
Edges until next release 51/100
StokkEN
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by StokkEN »

Here is a set for vennyo. I saw you just got a set, but as it was quite short I thought I'd add a bit of a longer one :)

Start stroking for these clothed beauties
MeanRiley16.jpg
MeanRiley16.jpg (151.13 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
KindLana6.jpg
KindLana6.jpg (126.21 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
KindLeah10.jpg
KindLeah10.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
tumblr_pmkuzaCTgA1y1ifzno1_540.png.jpeg
tumblr_pmkuzaCTgA1y1ifzno1_540.png.jpeg (91.87 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
tumblr_pmd7reKT4d1y1ifzno1_540.png.jpeg
tumblr_pmd7reKT4d1y1ifzno1_540.png.jpeg (90.91 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
tumblr_pmkt533fwm1y1ifzno2_540.png.jpeg
tumblr_pmkt533fwm1y1ifzno2_540.png.jpeg (74.93 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
And give some edges to these women who are to beautiful for you to masturbate to
blob_https___pury.fi_87c7a0ab-c104-4628-86b1-87c45e33a081.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_87c7a0ab-c104-4628-86b1-87c45e33a081.jpeg (44.12 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_0d00165f-5936-4c93-bda8-fc46ff6b186d.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_0d00165f-5936-4c93-bda8-fc46ff6b186d.jpeg (69.25 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_7f66ae0e-d781-4cc9-922d-e97e02e13e56.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_7f66ae0e-d781-4cc9-922d-e97e02e13e56.jpeg (50.19 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_6648b5ef-3f7f-4cfa-a263-42f5479db174.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_6648b5ef-3f7f-4cfa-a263-42f5479db174.jpeg (65.89 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_96f2003c-1dfc-4ae0-89a6-b7b0361863ea.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_96f2003c-1dfc-4ae0-89a6-b7b0361863ea.jpeg (100.2 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_157e3e04-d960-4bd2-8307-0f6733ec5eef.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_157e3e04-d960-4bd2-8307-0f6733ec5eef.jpeg (46.95 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_51ae2649-7ad6-43d5-acff-a4b8b45fa1ca.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_51ae2649-7ad6-43d5-acff-a4b8b45fa1ca.jpeg (55.37 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_04b9a962-db0c-4271-9af1-5079ba992b57.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_04b9a962-db0c-4271-9af1-5079ba992b57.jpeg (117.47 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
blob_https___pury.fi_b82262d5-f871-4a4d-b3e5-46397c82ee5a.jpeg
blob_https___pury.fi_b82262d5-f871-4a4d-b3e5-46397c82ee5a.jpeg (272.87 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
gzvsv79y6up21.jpg
gzvsv79y6up21.jpg (47.52 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
mupmkg9g21p21.jpg
mupmkg9g21p21.jpg (77.2 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
5vrf4l5a21p21.jpg
5vrf4l5a21p21.jpg (111.15 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
fm3c0956hwr21.jpg
fm3c0956hwr21.jpg (76.33 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
bbc_censored_08_3550016_9_o(C).jpg
bbc_censored_08_3550016_9_o(C).jpg (173.51 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
imltw1z4ouo21.jpg
imltw1z4ouo21.jpg (116.66 KiB) Viewed 3877 times

Those balls look like they need some attention
Blonde-Lexi-Sindel-Wearing-Platform-High-Heels-2.jpg
Blonde-Lexi-Sindel-Wearing-Platform-High-Heels-2.jpg (252.97 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
tiffany-tyler-heels-cock-tease-femdom-empire.jpg
tiffany-tyler-heels-cock-tease-femdom-empire.jpg (51.42 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
0535-tO5.jpg
0535-tO5.jpg (25.87 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
Are those balls starting to hurt?
Femdom_2018__VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Deepthroat_Heels._Starring_Mistress_Jenna__Boot_Worship__Bootlicking_.mp4.00000.jpg
Femdom_2018__VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Deepthroat_Heels._Starring_Mistress_Jenna__Boot_Worship__Bootlicking_.mp4.00000.jpg (73.27 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
Aww poor boy
femdom-strapon-heels-3.jpg
femdom-strapon-heels-3.jpg (311.63 KiB) Viewed 3877 times
At least you got to ramp up some edges right?
77911.jpg
77911.jpg (131.42 KiB) Viewed 3877 times

Continues in next post.....