Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by dix »

Vennyo wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:05 pm I´m back from my short break and will start with a new run of my old rules (with small changes)

@dix:
Wellcome to the game

My Rules:
Spoiler: show
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release)
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus the number of models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 1 hard sqeeze (only in addition to do any ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm
-ruined orgasm
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 11. April
Edges until next release 0/100
Thanks for the set. It was fun. Although I messed up my own rules and forgot the counting scheme for the different hair colours. I did go back and make things right though. Can't be cheating now. :lol:

I didn't realise that some of the rules I chose were very similar to yours. Haha. Maybe it was one of your posts I saw them on. :lol:

I shall do a set for you in return. It should be done in a little while. :-)

@Vennyo:

We'll start nice and slow...

There's no need to rush things...

Just because my friend is here doesn't mean that you need to speed things up...

Such a shame. You're quite outnumbered now but we're only just getting started. Maybe we should let you have a little more fun?

This is more like what you want to see isn't it?

No we can get warmed up a bit...

Keep going...

I can pull of the cute and innocent look right?

Or this look could be a little misleading...

I mean this outfit really doesn't cover an awful lot now does it...

Or maybe I should just do away with it all together?

That would be much better, wouldn't it?

It's nearly all the off now. I hope you're enjoying the show...

How's the view?

Don't be shy. Just enjoy the show...

I hope you enjoyed my little striptease.

Who doesn't love a captive audience.

It seems that you have a lot of interests...

But they all end up hurting you...

But it seems as though that's what you want.

Far be it for us to not give you exactly what you're looking for...

We would treat you much nicer if you wanted us to.

All you need to do is ask.

But you won't...

...Will you.

Maybe those balls do deserve a rest though.

So let's just calm things down a little bit.

But we know you're just dying for us to expose ourselves for you so you can go back to busting those poor balls.

Not quite yet.

In fact it's probably best to fill them up a bit before we bust them some more.

That way you can really feel it.

Keep going...

We want them to be full right?

And one more for good luck...

Lets have some more fun. I hope you don't mind if my friends join in.

I doubt you'll complain...

You'll be too busy enjoying the show anyway.

Hmm... Which of these butts do you think is better?

Or do you just like all of our asses?

Choices, choices.

Bet we guess you deserve a little reward after all of that.

It seems that we can have much more fun when there's groups of us.

Things get much more fun.

Three times more fun to be exact.

And who doesn't like fun?

Although your idea of fun does seem a little more... painful most people's.

No rest yet.

Keep punishing yourself for us.

Wow. Those poor balls must be sore by now.

I think we should let you go for now...

After you do it one last time...

Wait... We wouldn't want you to get to close to that little goal of yours now would we...

So a few of these aught to sort that out.

It wouldn't be any fun if it was easy now, would it?

I mean it's called tease and denial for a reason.

I think that will do for now though.

I hope that's ok. I didn't know how much was enough or too much so feel free to leave bits out or tell me it wasn't enough. :-/

My rules:

Wildcard:
1 Wildcard slot. (You can add 1 rule of your choosing for my set.)

For each girl:
Blondes - 50 strokes. Every 5th blonde girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Brunettes - 75 strokes. Every 3rd brunette girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Redheads - 100 strokes. Every other Redhead girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Unusual/crazy hair colour - 200 strokes and 1 edge.

There is to be no more than 30 seconds of rest after any edges.

Add for each girl:
Sneakers - 10 strokes.
Cute socks - 10 strokes.
Knee socks - 15 strokes.
Complete matching lingerie set - 20
Glasses - 25 Strokes.
Cute panties - 30 strokes.
Asian - 50 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Regular - 50 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Big, PAWG, Bubble butt etc - 100 strokes.
Exposed breasts - Small - 5 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed breasts - Medium - 10 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed breasts - Large - 15 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed pussy - 15 Ball slaps.
Exposed asshole - 20 Ball slaps.
Fingers/toy/cock in pussy - 1 Edge and 15 ball slaps.
Fingers/toy/cock in ass - 2 Edges and 20 ball slaps.

Favourite girls:
If the picture is of any of these girls then everything required for that picture is doubled.

Bobbi Starr
Mia Malkova
Lauren Phillips

Orgasm:
If the final picture contains a cum shot / cream pie of any kind then an orgasm is allowed. If not then denial.
The set creator gets to decide the method of orgasm. If I don't choose to do it for any reason then I get denied.
Last edited by dix on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vennyo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Vennyo »

@Helequin:
Well there are alot of great sets out there to draw inspiration from :lol:
Feel free to do with my rules as you please, i obviously like that part of my rules but it would be very exciting to see what ideas you have for a different focus :-P
Let´s just say i like ballbusting alot but i don´t need it to have fun

@dix:
That was a very hot set you got me there, thanks!
The pain intensitiy was very good. Nowhere near my limits but definitely enough to keep me on high alert :lol:
There was alot more stroking then i usually get (most of the time it goes directly to edging), which was an interesting change of pace
At some parts (like the first trio) i had trouble not to edge for them
A wellome challenge :lol:
And the end where i was already heated up and then had to edge my points away, leaving me with 0, was so cruel (in a good way :evil:)
Needless to say i liked it
Oh and don´t be worried about your sets being "to much" or "not enough":
I will always do breaks if it gets too hard, so no need to hold back there :lol:
And if anyone needs a minimum of something it would be included in there rules, so you can´t do too little of something either

Oh and you didn´t vote for how i should cum at the end (you don´t have to if you can´t or don´t want to decide, just a reminder becourse it gets forgotten alot)
My Rules:
Denial Rules:

Wildcards: You can give me any number of adicional rules for the set
I won´t do public, anal, bathroom or injury related stuff but other than that i´m open for ideas
If your wildcard is to mutch or i have another serious problem with them i will tone them down or ignore them
This exeption is only meant for extrem ones and i don´t plan on bailing out
I just want to let you know that you can go all out with your ideas without the fear of breaking my limits

All rules are per person in the picture

*Stroking:
fully clothed girls- 10 strokes
underwear/skimpy clothes- 15 strokes
lingerie- 20 strokes

*Edging:
nude but covered (hands/perspective/everything that isn´t clothing)- 1 edge
cencored model- 1 edge
denial/cei/cuckolding/chastity captions- 2 edge (the ones for chastity don´t count towards my release)
cencored captions(you can use sissy censored captions)- 2 edges plus the number of models

*Ballbusting (all of these stack):
exposed breasts- 5 medium hits per breast
exposed ass- 10 medium hits and 15 if spreading ass Cheeks
exposed pussy- 20 medium hits
nude exept shoes or other accessories- 15 medium hits
fully nude- 5 hard hits
high boots- 3 hits as hard as i dare
high heels- 1 hard sqeeze (only in addition to do any ballbusting)
ballbusting captions- 10 hard hits
I like a lot of ballbusting so no need to be gentle

*Other tasks:
-for a blowjob i will put a clothespin on my tongue for the next 3 pictures (another blowjob refreshes the counter)
-for bondage i will put two clothepins on my body for 3 pitures (this stacks and the 3 pic counter refreshes for each bondage pic)
You can choose the position if you want

I will cum once i edged 100 times (chastity pics reduce count by 5, chastity captions by 10)
At the end of each tease you can vote how i should cum

Vote options:
-full orgasm
-ruined orgasm
-full with cum eating
-self faical with ce
-no orgasm

Last orgasm 11. April
Edges until next release 0/100
otrsan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by otrsan »

@zerganterus, thanks for the set! It was a lot of fun. Great selection of pictures and the commentary was nice too. Not too hard, but still challenging. I edged 18 times in total, and managed to avoid going over the edge and ruining.

Hope to do a new set tonight.

My rules (changed a bit to force more edging):
1) Any orgasms prior to conclusion of the game must be ruined and licked up.
2) All strokes cumulative per picture.
3) If I edge while doing strokes for a picture, I must ride the edge for five seconds, pause for 5 seconds, and then continue stroking.
4) Each edge gives me 1 point.
5) I can cum at 100 points.

Wildcard rules:
1) You can give me a category to edge to.
2) You can give me a rule that will make me lose points.

Strokes for each picture are calculated using the following rules, cumulative per picture:

Each lady = +10 strokes
Redheads = +20 strokes
Femdom = +20 strokes
Stockings = +20 strokes
Bra + Panties = +20 strokes
Spanking = +20 strokes
Corsets = +20
Short Skirt = +20 strokes
CBT = 20 palming circles

The above total is doubled for pictures containing any or all of teasing & denial, chastity, ruined orgasms, or femdom-related cum eating.

Current Points: 44
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I am rejoining the game. It has been a nice weeklong break, I needed it for sure.
Helequin wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:43 pm My Rules
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Basic Rules for All Images
Releases - Every edge and every 30s spent edge riding gives me a point towards the game which will allow me release but edges for Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia or Chanel Santini take away points instead. Details in a section below.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Feature Category (changes often): Hardcore - +1 edge for every cock the model is taking care of. This applies per girl if they are sharing them. (e.g. one girl handling two cocks is +2 edges, two girls handling the same two cocks is +4 edges)

Punishment Category (for a ruin without permission): - For any image of Lorena Garcia or Alexa Tomas, if you include a Spanish word in whatever text she is saying I will hit myself in the balls as many times as the word has syllables. Max 1 word per image (or if you use more I will pick the longest one).

Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands counts.
Uncovered/nude (partial nudity counts) - Edge. If I know the model is uncovered but it's out of camera, I will edge.
Favourite or Featured Model (see list below) - +1 edge, hold any edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions.
Cumshot – triggers the liquid modifier (see below).

Modifier Rules - change or add to the Basics
Details:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clothing, jewellery and worn items don't count unless the girl says they do.
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. the ground does not trigger twice for having rocks and grass, but a wood object with a leather strap can trigger both modifiers)

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Rug or Carpet - Stroke tip only.
Any clear/transparent/translucent solid - Palm tip instead of stroking. Coloured glass always counts.
Natural Things (sand, grass, rocks, plants, earth etc.) and anything made of Wood or raw Stone – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Brick, Tile, Paving Stones, Masonry or Wood Decking (like on a boat or porch) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 30s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Metals – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.
Plastic, Leather, Silicone, Rubber or Fibreglass – Hold or tie my balls so every down stroke punches them during task.

Featured and Favourite Models:
Currently Featured - Tori Black, Chanel Santini, Mia Malkova, Alexa Tomas, Gloria Sol, Connie Carter, Carlotta Champagne, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller

Permanent Favourites - Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Orsi Kocsis, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Piper Fawn (Ariel), Marry Queen (Miela), Caprice (Little Caprice), Chanel Santini

Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
Release Rules (aka Roundhound's Revenge):
I can only cum after gathering enough points to make it to the end of this little game. The rules are:

-Gain one point for every edge and for every 30s spent riding the edge.
-At the end of a set, if I have full points for the tier I can ruin or cum depending on the tier.
-Point count cannot go below 0 or above the maximum for the tier.
-Going up a tier only happens at the end of a set, and I can only go up one tier per day. After that, all points are wasted until the next day.
-All sets count as being on the day they were posted (by my timezone, Pacific) and I will complete them in order.
-If I ruin accidentally, I must eat it all and immediately drop down to 0 points and one tier lower (I will add lower tiers if needed).

-Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia or Chanel Santini make me lose points for the edges and edge riding to them instead of gaining them. This means one image of any of them at the end of a set will stop me from finishing a tier, no matter how many points I gained before it.
-Every time a set switches from gaining to losing points or vice versa, any partial points (<30s of edge riding accumulated) is lost.

-If you are planning a set where the exact number of points gathered is important, it might be best to state what the point total should be, especially at the end in case we count something differently. I will go with what you intended from the text as the result.
-If a set does for sure bring me to a ruin or eventually a full orgasm, you may decide how I have to ruin/cum if you want.

Progress
Ruin Tier - 138/125 - Completed 03-04-2019
Full Orgasm Tier - 120/150 - In Progress - Once complete I need to wait for whatever Kyla's special plan is.

Total Edges since April 5, 2019:
111 edges
21 minutes 20 seconds on edge
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging is once every 30 seconds, edge riding once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music or CH – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions, tell me if I should follow them or ignore them.
Likes, Toys and Extra Info
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Also a cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves the underside somewhat open to stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum in it without getting hard. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.

Image finding hints:
Searching for the girls + the items in my rules directly might not find much. Instead, think about where these items are common and use those as search terms. Some example keywords which might help:

Rug or Mat – little harder to search for, but pretty common in random porn shoots
Any clear/transparent/translucent solid – showers, against glass, cars, boats, window, glass toy, ice
Natural Things and stuff made from Wood or Natural Stone – boat deck, outdoors, beach, furniture, tree, outdoors, stone fireplace
Liquids – wet, shower, bath, beach, oil, pool, ice if melting, cum
Brick, Tile, Masonry or Wood Decking – boat deck, deck, shower, bathroom, floor, ruins, pool deck
Metals – boats, cars, bikes, furniture
Plastic/Leather/Silicone/Rubber/Fibreglass – toys, whips, bike handles, boat hull, car interior, leather furniture
Last Ruin: Apr 3
Last Full Orgasm: Mar 21, onto face
Alright @Helequin I think its time I made you another set. This one is fairly long.

Wildcard:
Follow along with what the ladies say.

Also, have all of your toys available except anything anal related.
Set:
"So you are down to only 30 edges to go? Well more now I guess."
"Do you think you are here to cum today or will I deny you once again?"
"I guess you will need to continue on to find out."
"Today I plan to show you ladies pleasuring guys to amazing, large releases."
"Just so you can see what you will not be having when this little game is done."

"Go visit Armana. She has the first set of images for you to enjoy today."
"So Kyla asked me to show you some images of ladies playing with a lot of cocks."
"I thought it would be much more fun if I played with one myself."
"Just edge and enjoy these images as you get closer to that release. I will have a hard time talking while deepthroating my friends large dick." :blush:
"Oh I almost forgot. I have never seen a humbler used, would you put it on for me please?"
"Ah that was a lot of fun. I hope you enjoyed it as well."
"I still have to show you those images, however, as I did promise Kyla."

"Enjoy. See Kyla when you are done."
"Are you longing for that release now?"
"Even though you know it might be one of the least satisfying and frustrating you have experienced?"
"Oh you can take that humbler off now if you would like."
"So what is next for today?"
"I think I will leave this one up to Chanel."
"I hope she doesn't play with you too much herself."
"So I finally get a good chance to play with you."
"Lets spice things up a little with a toy of yours."
"I will let you forgo losing a point for me if you do that edge/hold with your vibrator instead."
"How about it? Will you take the extra challenge to ensure you stay close to that chance of cumming?"
"Keep track of how many points you save."
"What if I told you that Kyla intends to let you cum tonight if you have enough points?"
"Would that make you edge with that vibe as much as you can?
"You know you want to do all of them for me, even those holds."
"Follow me up to the bedroom. Wait outside for a minute while I get ready."

After a minute you hear, "Come in!"

"Surprised?"
"I wanted to have some fun with you and Trinity today."
"Both of us will get the chance to play with our cocks without using our own hands."
"Damn she feels so good."
"How many points have you saved by edging so far? I hope its at least 20 already."
"Because if you don't have at least that you won't get to cum today."
"Are you pushing those last points through now?"
"She looks so good with my load on her face, don't you agree."
"Go see Kyla and let her know how you performed with that vibrator."
"So? How many points did you use the vibrator for?

30 or more:
"Well done. You should be nice and eager to get that full release now. You can stop tracking points now."
"I think its time to grant you that wish and full fill my promise of giving you an orgasm where almost thing flows out."
"Go ahead and put as many shoelaces and rubberbands around the base of your cock as you can."
"The goal is to make sure nothing comes out."
"You don't want to know what I plan if you fail." :evil:
"Since you already showed mastery of using that vibrator to edge we will be using that to cum as well. Starting now all of your edges will be done with that vibe."
"I am going to count you down from 3. You will "cum" when I reach 0." :evil:
"3"
"2. Give me 1 extra edge."
"1. Hold that last edge for a whole minute."
*Laughs* "And stop. You didn't really think I would be this mean did you?"
"Very well done on your control and devotion to me. Take off all those restraints and meet me out by the pool.
"I needed to get in this water quickly after how hot your complete submission of your orgasm to me."
"You see, I was annoyed about this game at first until I talked to Caprice."
"And she showed me how I can use it to find how much you truly adore me."
"She assured me I would enjoy it oh so much. And she was right."
"You have definitely proven that to me and because of that I will let you decide how you finally get to cum."
"If you are a bit sad that you don't get to experience that frustrating orgasm I almost had you do, go for it."
"It would tun me on very much. Or you can stroke as you normally would and explode everywhere."
"Either is fine, you did already prove that you would be willing to do it for me. "
"Get ready to cum."
"3"
"2. Give me an extra edge." :-P
"1. Hold that last edge for a whole minute."
"And CUM!"
"I really enjoyed playing this game with you and I hope you had fun as well."
Less than 30:
"I had hoped you wanted that orgasm more than that. Put that cock away and I will test you again another day. I did say you would have to come to me begging for release."
My rules :
Rules are per woman and cumulative. I enjoy edging a lot.

All of these are cumulative per women in an image.
Other Hair Colors - 50 strokes
Brunette - 1 edge.
Exposed Pair of Breasts - 1 edge.
Pierced Nipples - Hold exposed breasts edge for 20 seconds.
Trans/shemale - 1 edge with reverse grip
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge
Favorite Porn Stars (Below) - 1 edge.
Baseball Hat (wearing) - 1 edge for partialy naked, edge and hold 45 seconds if naked
Cumshot (for groupsex cumshots each guy counts as one. 2 guys = 2 edges) - 1 edge 30 sec hold.

Exposed Pussy / Ass / Trans cock - 10 medium ball slaps.
BDSM - 10 medium ball slaps
Platform heels (wearing) - 1 hard ball slap

Once per image added onto above rules:
Lesbian action - 1 edge

Featured Category (Frequently changing based on what I fancy right now):

Wildcard: Feel free to add something. Nothing extreme or public. I am fine with cbt up to a handful of fairly hard slaps. No palming, its one of the few things I have just never enjoyed.

I am fine with going a week or so between release, ruin or full. I am fine also with them to being left up to chance.
No edging/cumming after a full orgasm. My body just doesn't get there again. Some strokes for post orgasm would be fine though or telling me to try to get back to an edge for 5 minutes (I most likely won't but it would be quite a bit of torture).

Multiple ruins are fine and quite enjoyable from time to time.

I will do all rules before releasing to these wonderful women. Most images will still be at least 2-3 edges and a hold before release.
Feel free to swap around any of my favorites. This is mostly just my preference for the moment.
Ruin for Cumshot with Marry Queen, Peta Jensen
Cum for Cumshot with Chanel Santini, Little Caprice.

Favorite Port Stars:
Bobbi Starr, Leah Gotti, Peta Jensen, Marry Queen (Miela),
Mia Malkova, Adriana Chechik, Little Caprice, Hailey Leigh,
Bryci, Bonnie Rotten, Holly Michaels, Chanel Santini,
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm 4/10/19
Last Ruin 3/29/19
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

Vennyo wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:06 am
@dix:

Oh and you didn´t vote for how i should cum at the end (you don´t have to if you can´t or don´t want to decide, just a reminder becourse it gets forgotten alot)
Firstly I'm glad that you liked what I came up with. And as for my vote I think I'll go with...

Ruined.

Last edited by dix on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

I would like to re-enter the game :wave:
I would also like to thank @Helequin for creating an outrageous set for me last time :w00t:
I will allow one wildcard rule of your choice
I'm playing with a fleshlight, if you have any ideas of how I could incorporate that into my rules be my guest :)
blondes - 50 strokes
brunettes - 20 ball slaps
red head and other- edge
blow job - hold edge 15 seconds
Cumshot Blonde - Hold edge 30 seconds
Cumshot Brunette - Ruin
Cumshot Redhead and other - CUM
enemy of the king
SirDizzy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SirDizzy »

Here is one to get
Roundhound wrote:
back in the game :wave:
Welcome back

No edging, no true brunette, right? :)

You need to earn your edges

At a price
Back to stroking

Alright then

You can edge
At a price

Getting a bit carried away there

SO many edges

Surely

It comes

At a price
enemy of the king
bloody223
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bloody223 »

Here's a set for @dix

Wildcard
Do 1 additional edge for every favorite
Set
Let's warm you up with some stroking

Let's build you up with some edges
and add some ball slapping

Will you cum today ?
Yes cum for me
My rules
Wildcard: You can add a new rule (maybe see toylist too)
I will double task for favorites
Brunettes or Dark Hair: 500 strokes
Blondes – 3 edges
Redheads – 25 ballslaps
Chastity/chastity caption - 1 day of chastity (for captions task will be done)
Facesit - 2 days of chastity + My mistress will facesit me for 5min like shown on the picture
Creampie - put vibrator on chastity for 3min (I add time and do at the end of the set when locked up)
Shemale -150 Strokes + Standard Tasks
Cumshots - after receiving 50gifs/pictures of cumshot (creampie doesn't count) I'll have a full orgasm (4/50)
You can instruct me how to cum. Cum eating for ruined is fine.I'm fine to keep going after a ruined if wanted. Or having multiple ruins (counter will only increase by 1 even if I have to ruin 3 times for example)
After 5 ruins I will have a full orgasm. You can instruct me here too. Post orgasm torture is fine as I don't do the strokes by myself. For every accidental orgasm I'll add 5 days of chastity and this will reduce the ruin counter by 1

Some of my Favorites: Dillion Harper, Mia Malkova, Ashley Fires, Little Caprice, Alexis Texas, Lucy Li, Jynx Maze, Naomi Woods + some secrets will add when exposed
Toylist: Chastity cage, fleshlight, cock rings, cock ring vibe, condoms, lube

Chastity until 29.06.2019
Last full orgasm 14.02.2019
Last ruined orgasm 08.04.2019 (5/5 until full orgasm)
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@Roundhound:
Welcome back. That was quite the set you posted for me as a way of returning too.
You clearly had lots of ideas to work with in this one, and it made the set both very interesting and intense. Easily one of the most I've had to date.

Kyla will always get me going of course, and given the length of time it had been it really didn't take long.

Amarna's section was kind of crazy. Incredibly sexy blowjob just in pictures, and that right before she went all in on using the feature category to the fullest extent and combining it with all the cumshots too. The humbler added on top made this section alone an absolute workout and I was desperate by the end of it. On top of the extra intensity, the humbler also ensured I had to be extremely careful, since moving and giving my balls a tug while right on the edge could have sent me over. Honestly, I was surprised I didn't ruin somewhere in the 98 edges here.

Getting out of that humbler felt like a break, even with all the edges for Kyla and watching my points trickle down again.

Chanel..well damn. As sexy as ever and the vibrator game was a really devilish idea. The vibe definitely makes ending more intense and a little slower. Of course, with her all over that glass table I'm not sure edging by palming is any safer so I decided to use the vibe for everything. The edges here felt like they were actually driving me crazy I was so desperate. I went as slow and as careful as I could, but on the last image before moving to the bedroom I finally just ruined. I'm not even sure what happened, the edge felt as it should but when I finally stopped holding I just couldn't back off and ruined.

Knowing that I had a chance to finish the game here, I was really disappointed to fail so far into it. But, I got myself back to the edge and then continued and did the rest of the edges for Chanel with the vibe. I decided to stop once I got back to Kyla, since that's clearly the end of the game you have in mind for me. I didn't look to keep that ending secret, so you can save it for once I work my way all the way back and re-use it then.

So, I'm back to the very start. Perhaps most frustrating it I really couldn't feel whatever mistake I made which tipped me over the edge. That and I was really eager to see what Kyla's plan is.

For the set, it was crazy intense and both the humbler and the vibe definitely increase the risk of making a mistake. But they are also both a lot of fun. I don't think the set was impossible or anything like that; I could have made it even if the challenge was substantial.

If I have any concerns at this point it's pacing, seeing as it took me 10 days to go from the ruin tier to anywhere near the end of the orgasm tier. But that will change a lot with what is posted for me too, so it's hard to point to it as a problem.
The short version is - incredibly sexy and intense set as always, but I eventually ruined to Chanel's attentions. I did not look at the ending, so Roundhound can re-use it when I work back up to an orgasm again, since the ruin puts me all the way back at 0 points in the ruin tier.

@Everyone:
I am a little short on time this afternoon, but I will post a set tonight I hope.

Active Players
Name - Most recent post | Most recent set for them - Status
Helequin - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - Waiting for a set
SirDizzy - Apr 13 | N/A - Waiting
bloody223 - Apr 13 | Apr 10 - Waiting
otrsan - Apr 12 | Apr 9 - Waiting
zerganterus - Apr 11 | Apr 10 - Waiting
Vennyo - Apr 12 | Apr 12 - Waiting

dix - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - 1 set to reply to
Roundhound - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - 1 set
Binny - Apr 10| Apr 11 - 1 set
Mr. Styr - Apr 7 | Apr 11 - 1 set
Have_a_studmuffin - Apr 7 | Apr 9 - 1 set

My Rules
All rules are per woman (or trans model) in the image and stack. I enjoy edging and any sort of creativity adding elements beyond stroke, edge, slap, ruin and/or cum.

Releases - Every edge and every 30s spent edge riding gives me a point towards the game which will allow me release but edges for Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia or Chanel Santini take away points instead. Details in a section below.

Wildcards– add to or modify my rules for the set, as many as you would like. This can be a single small change or turning everything upside down. If you have an idea, feel free to go for it!

Feature Category (changes often): Hardcore - +1 edge for every cock the model is taking care of. This applies per girl if they are sharing them. (e.g. one girl handling two cocks is +2 edges, two girls handling the same two cocks is +4 edges)

Punishment Category (for a ruin without permission): - For any image of Lorena Garcia or Alexa Tomas, if you include a Spanish word in whatever text she is saying I will hit myself in the balls as many times as the word has syllables. Max 1 word per image (or if you use more I will pick the longest one).

Breasts, ass and pussy covered - Stroke for 1 minute. Covering with hands counts.
Uncovered/nude (partial nudity counts) - Edge. If I know the model is uncovered but it's out of camera, I will edge.
Favourite or Featured Model (see list below) - +1 edge, hold any edges for 10 seconds longer. They may also give custom instructions.

Details:
-Objects count as what they look like (e.g. wood coloured plastic counts as wood etc.).
-Clearly separate objects will stack the modifier where indicated. (Examples like different planks in the same fence, different rocks in a riverbed, or different metal bolts in the same piece of furniture are not separate objects)

-A single object can only trigger each modifier once unless the model says otherwise. This should reduce confusion, but let you use an image with an elaborate object to stack things when you mean to. (e.g. the ground does not trigger twice for having rocks and grass, but a wood object with a leather strap can trigger both modifiers)

-The image has to show the model clearly touching the item to count. If the item is covered or out of frame it does not count unless the model says otherwise (e.g. You can tell my feet are still on the floor, etc.).
Any clear/transparent/translucent solid - Palm tip instead of stroking. Coloured glass always counts.
Natural Things (sand, grass, rocks, plants, earth etc.) and anything made of Wood or raw Stone – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

For these I will hit or squeeze harder the hotter I find the image, unless text specifies the intensity.
Brick, Tile, Paving Stones, Masonry or Wood Decking (like on a boat or porch) - Squeeze/Crush balls for 30s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Metals – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.
Plastic, Leather, Silicone, Rubber or Fibreglass – Hold or tie my balls so every down stroke punches them during task.

Currently Featured - Tori Black, Chanel Santini, Mia Malkova, Alexa Tomas, Gloria Sol, Connie Carter, Carlotta Champagne, Dani Daniels, Amarna Miller

Permanent Favourites - Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia, Orsi Kocsis, Ivette Blanche (Linda L), Sunny Leone, Piper Fawn (Ariel), Marry Queen (Miela), Caprice (Little Caprice), Chanel Santini

Custom Instructions - I will follow whatever any feature or favourite model says (you may add text instructions each time you use an image of them). If there’s no instruction, normal rules for the image apply. Go ahead and use these to get creative and use things not in the rules above (bondage, poses, toys, whatever!). This can also include reasonable 'homework' tasks for between sets or the next 24 hours.

Featuring a new model - You may suggest a model for me to feature at the end of a set. If I agree and add her, I will edge five times and take five hard kicks to the balls for her. Open to suggestions for what I should do if a girl makes it into my permanent favourites.
I can only cum after gathering enough points to make it to the end of this little game. The rules are:

-At the end of a set, if I have full points for the tier I can ruin or cum depending on the tier.
-Going up a tier only happens at the end of a set, and I can only go up one tier per day. After that, all points are wasted until the next day.
-All sets count as being on the day they were posted (by my timezone, Pacific) and I will complete them in order.
-If I ruin accidentally, I must eat it all and immediately drop down to 0 points and one tier lower.

-Kyla Cole, Lorena Garcia or Chanel Santini make me lose points for the edges and edge riding to them instead of gaining them. This means one image of any of them at the end of a set will stop me from finishing a tier, no matter how many points I gained before it.
-Every time a set switches from gaining to losing points or vice versa, any partial points (<30s of edge riding accumulated) is lost.

-If you are planning a set where the exact number of points gathered is important, it might be best to state what the point total should be, especially at the end in case we count something differently. I will go with what you intended from the text as the result.
-If a set does for sure bring me to a ruin or eventually a full orgasm, you may decide how I have to ruin/cum if you want.

Progress
Ruin Tier - 0/125 - Restarted Apr 13, Completed Apr 3
Full Orgasm Tier - 0/150 - Failed Apr 13 - Once complete I need to wait for whatever Kyla's special plan is.
Videos
Videos follow the above rules for what is on screen. Edging is once every 30 seconds, edge riding once per minute until there is a minimum 10 second break. Ball hits go up in intensity as the action on screen does. Modifiers all still apply.

Music or CH – instead of my basic rules you can require I stroke to the beat for the entire length of a video. Modifiers still apply. If using a CH or other video with instructions, tell me if I should follow them or ignore them.
Likes/dislikes are in my profile. My rules should be able to make for some interesting combinations of tasks, even when I am allowed to cum so go ahead and use this! I'm always interested in creative ways to screw with orgasms once they're granted :lol:

Anal can be fun, but it will take me a bit of time to prepare, so it doesn't work well as a surprise. I’m also going to leave any anal entirely up to custom instructions, because it’s a type of play I feel needs more care and description than stroking.

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.

Image finding hints:
Searching for the girls + the items in my rules directly might not find much. Instead, think about where these items are common and use those as search terms. Some example keywords which might help:

Rug or Mat – little harder to search for, but pretty common in random porn shoots
Any clear/transparent/translucent solid – showers, against glass, cars, boats, window, glass toy, ice
Natural Things and stuff made from Wood or Natural Stone – boat deck, outdoors, beach, furniture, tree, outdoors, stone fireplace
Brick, Tile, Masonry or Wood Decking – boat deck, deck, shower, bathroom, floor, ruins, pool deck
Plastic/Leather/Silicone/Rubber/Fibreglass – toys, whips, bike handles, boat hull, car interior, leather furniture
Last Ruin: Apr 13
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

@SirDizzy, thank you for that set. It was quite a bit tougher than I would normally expect. I have been quite sensitive this past week :-P. I was really glad I got to ruin it at the end. The image with Bonnie was quite rough. I was on the absolute edge in about 2 seconds for each of those 3 holds.
zerganterus wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:15 pm my rules (some changes again)
Stroking:
40 strokes per girl is baseline, bonuses count once per picture
+ 20 Pigtails, skirt, yoga pants, Socks
+ 40 Panties, asian, unnatural hair color, tongue out
+ 60 Caption or Gif, cosplay or uniform, naked body part that is covered by hand or censored
+100 Cumshots if there is no nipple or pussy in the picture

Base Rules:
1) I must ruin an orgasm somewhere at the start
2) After 50 points you can decide if/how i can cum (ruin=5p, eat=2p, Edge=1p) (currently 39/50)

Punishment for nudity:
1) Lick up some cum for a nipple or pussy
2) Ride edge with ruined orgasm for a nipple or pussy + cumshot
ride duration: 5s: cum on body/tits/ass, 10s: facial, 15s: creampie/cum in mouth, 20s: multiple loads/bukkake

Wildcard:
1) Put a picture of "lilcanadiangirl" to give me a special task or rule

Preferances:
1) I like softcore pictures of petite girls
2) It is not easy to ruin more then 3 orgasms in a session
3) I enjoy edging for a bit , but i cant do it too much
4) It is difficult to eat a whole load at once, or do CE after a full orgasm or do self facials
@zerganterus it has been a few days since you have gotten a set so lets fix that.
So you like petite ladies huh?
Lets get you warmed up then.

I hope that was enough to warm you up because...
you have some more stroking to do.
And now you get to ruin it.
Lets get you back to stroking.
And lick up some of that cum.
And more.

Is it time for another ruin?
Not yet.
Are you needing some more strokes to rebuild that intensity before you ruin again?
I suppose we can do that.

And I think that is good for today. :evil:
My rules :

Brunette - 1 edge.
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge
Baseball Hat (wearing) - 1 edge for partialy naked, edge and hold 45 seconds if naked
Cumshot (for groupsex cumshots each guy counts as one. 2 guys = 2 edges) - 1 edge 30 sec hold.

Lesbian action - 1 edge

Wildcard: Feel free to add something. Nothing extreme or public. I am fine with cbt up to a handful of fairly hard slaps. No palming, its one of the few things I have just never enjoyed.

I am fine with going a week or so between release, ruin or full. I am fine also with them to being left up to chance.
No edging/cumming after a full orgasm. My body just doesn't get there again. Some strokes for post orgasm would be fine though or telling me to try to get back to an edge for 5 minutes (I most likely won't but it would be quite a bit of torture).

I will do all rules before releasing to these wonderful women. Most images will still be at least 2-3 edges and a hold before release.
Feel free to swap around any of my favorites. This is mostly just my preference for the moment.

Favorite Port Stars:
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm 4/10/19
Last Ruin 4/13/19
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

Helequin wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:31 pm @Roundhound:
Welcome back. That was quite the set you posted for me as a way of returning too.
You clearly had lots of ideas to work with in this one, and it made the set both very interesting and intense. Easily one of the most I've had to date.

Kyla will always get me going of course, and given the length of time it had been it really didn't take long.

Amarna's section was kind of crazy. Incredibly sexy blowjob just in pictures, and that right before she went all in on using the feature category to the fullest extent and combining it with all the cumshots too. The humbler added on top made this section alone an absolute workout and I was desperate by the end of it. On top of the extra intensity, the humbler also ensured I had to be extremely careful, since moving and giving my balls a tug while right on the edge could have sent me over. Honestly, I was surprised I didn't ruin somewhere in the 98 edges here.

Getting out of that humbler felt like a break, even with all the edges for Kyla and watching my points trickle down again.

Chanel..well damn. As sexy as ever and the vibrator game was a really devilish idea. The vibe definitely makes ending more intense and a little slower. Of course, with her all over that glass table I'm not sure edging by palming is any safer so I decided to use the vibe for everything. The edges here felt like they were actually driving me crazy I was so desperate. I went as slow and as careful as I could, but on the last image before moving to the bedroom I finally just ruined. I'm not even sure what happened, the edge felt as it should but when I finally stopped holding I just couldn't back off and ruined.

Knowing that I had a chance to finish the game here, I was really disappointed to fail so far into it. But, I got myself back to the edge and then continued and did the rest of the edges for Chanel with the vibe. I decided to stop once I got back to Kyla, since that's clearly the end of the game you have in mind for me. I didn't look to keep that ending secret, so you can save it for once I work my way all the way back and re-use it then.

So, I'm back to the very start. Perhaps most frustrating it I really couldn't feel whatever mistake I made which tipped me over the edge. That and I was really eager to see what Kyla's plan is.

For the set, it was crazy intense and both the humbler and the vibe definitely increase the risk of making a mistake. But they are also both a lot of fun. I don't think the set was impossible or anything like that; I could have made it even if the challenge was substantial.

If I have any concerns at this point it's pacing, seeing as it took me 10 days to go from the ruin tier to anywhere near the end of the orgasm tier. But that will change a lot with what is posted for me too, so it's hard to point to it as a problem.
My Rules

Details:

-If I ruin accidentally, I must eat it all and immediately drop down to 0 points and one tier lower.

Progress
Ruin Tier - 0/125 - Restarted Apr 13, Completed Apr 3
Full Orgasm Tier - 0/150 - Failed Apr 13 - Once complete I need to wait for whatever Kyla's special plan is.
Videos

Toys - vibrator with one speed, dildo with suction cup, lots of rope/string/rubber bands, some clothes pegs, most household items, makeshift humbler. Cock cage which prevents me from getting much of an erection, but leaves some room for stimulation so I can feasibly edge and cum while restrained in it. It is not secure nor meant to be worn for long periods.

Image finding hints:

That is rough that you couldn't quite make it. I will say I didn't realize it was going to be that many edges in the Amarna section :-/. I'm glad you enjoyed it though. I will see about maybe making you some more consistent, smaller sets to try and get you back up there as it has been longer than I intended to trap you in my game and it sounds like you had used that vibe enough to earn that orgasm.

Speaking of which, Lorena feels bad for you. This is quite the small set just to get you a few points back.
"So you got so close to uncovering Kyla's plan for you."
"I was really excited to see you finally experience Kyla's plan for you."
"Now you just better hope that Kyla doesn't change course since you let her down."
"She had to go soak in the pool for about an hour after you failed her."
"Just to cool down since her plan turned her on so much."
"I felt so bad for you I just had to come make you a quick slideshow to help you earn some points.
"Enjoy these images of Connie posing for me last night and think about the fun we had." ;-)

"And that the rest are for my eyes only. Bye."
My rules :

Brunette - 1 edge.
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge

Lesbian action - 1 edge

Favorite Port Stars:
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm 4/10/19
Last Ruin 4/13/19
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

SirDizzy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:02 am I would like to re-enter the game :wave:
I would also like to thank @Helequin for creating an outrageous set for me last time :w00t:
I will allow one wildcard rule of your choice
I'm playing with a fleshlight, if you have any ideas of how I could incorporate that into my rules be my guest :)
blondes - 50 strokes
brunettes - 20 ball slaps
red head and other- edge
blow job - hold edge 15 seconds
Cumshot Blonde - Hold edge 30 seconds
Cumshot Brunette - Ruin
Cumshot Redhead and other - CUM
@SirDizzy I just saw that you haven't gotten a set yet since you have been back. Lets fix that.
So you are playing with a fleshlight huh?
I wonder if we can make a fun wildcard involving that.
But first lets get you all nice and warmed up.
To make that fleshlight more fun, for images with more than one lady in it twist that fleshlight around your cock while stroking. Lets give it a try.

How was that? A nice, fun twist I hope.
But lets get back to a more random approach.
Make sure they all get their strokes.

Time to see how you end tonight. Pick one of the three doors. Each will have a different outcome.

Door 1:
I wonder what is behind door number 1.
So do you think you picked the right door? You can go choose another if you want.
No luck today.
Door 2:
Was door 2 your lucky charm?
So do you think you picked the right door? You can go choose another if you want.
At least you get a release.
Door 3:
You might have wanted to pick a different door.
You should have picked a different door if you didn't want a full orgasm today.
My rules :

Brunette - 1 edge.
Ruined Orgasm - 1 edge

Lesbian action - 1 edge

Favorite Port Stars:
Piper Fawn (Ariel).

Last Full Orgasm 4/10/19
Last Ruin 4/13/19
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

@SirDizzy:
Forgot to mention this in my last post, but hopefully the set I made for you last was the good sort of outrageous and not the 'way too much and no longer fun' sort of outrageous for you. It was one of those ideas I just couldn't help but run with, so hopefully I didn't go too far.

@Roundhound:
Yes, Amarna's set including the pictures she showed me was pretty nuts at 98 edges and 9:30 spent edge holding. All of the holding came from the images of Amarna (and that natural stone walkway in the first few images) and then the very last image with 5x20s + 5x20s + 3x20s edges for the three women there, all working on both guys and two with cum from both guys on them (presumably anyway lol). At the same time, her set was really fun, well paced out and also a really nice change up to most sets for me. With my current rules it's not often I get a lot of edges with no holding at all to do, and those cumshot images before the last one certainly did that rather well (5, 9, 9, 13, 9 and 7 edges or 52 total). I also usually find normal edges like that a lot easier to do a large number of then even short edge and holds as long as I take my time with them, though the humbler certainly added challenge to that.

I did use the vibe for every single edge for Chanel so, I'm hoping that was enough :lol: . Don't worry about the game, I am having fun with it and these things are impossible to know how long they will run of course.

I just hope Kyla can understand that while having a real challenge is great fun and I enjoy it, sometimes pushing like that will mean that I do make a mistake or just succumb and fail to the amount of teasing end edging. Hopefully that means I can make it through a similar challenge the next time. I mean, when I started getting more into this forum game I never imagined I would consider a set with 35 edges and 5:50 spent on the edge ordered by two woman as gorgeous as Lorena and Connie a 'small' set, and yet now it is.

I'd also say I am still really curious and eager to see what Kyla's plan was. Even if it's probably not going to be the best feeling orgasm unless she has something I've never even heard of in mind, I do want to get there and let her do that to me. Just have to earn it properly.
And thank you for the small set to get me back up and going. I love the idea of Lorena showing up to try and help out a little, especially after she started out this game of yours so eager to tease me nuts. That playfulness suits her looks so well (and what I've seen in videos) and is just infectious in the best way possible. The set was 12 edges and 2:00 on the edge for Lorena which of course was just negative points, then 23 edges and 3:50 on edge for Connie for 30 points total.

The set was also really fun, intense and yet kind of relaxing compared to this morning. And just stunning pictures of those two. I wanted to pick out a favourite image from it, but I just can't. Every shot was amazing for me.

@Everyone:
Right, it is the weekend and since I have a certain lack of any really specific ideas it's time for another optional everyone set. This one has a pretty good image count without being too long I hope. I wanted to keep going with it as it would be pretty easy to keep adding more sections, but I thought it best to not get too crazy right away.

Set details:
Use your own rules for this one, though if you have rules which aren't suited or rather harsh for lots of vanilla with nudity you might want to modify them for this set. Do that before you start, or feel free to grab someone else's rules which are more geared for general sexy images to do this one.

Second part, each girl you meet in this set will ask you to make a prediction or a guess of some kind. Depending on your answer, she'll have something extra to add on for the rest of her images.
Set:

Hey there boy, let's get this game started. Am I wearing black shoes, white shoes or bare feet do you think?

We can build a little tension before you find out…

If you were right you get pleasure! Give me an extra edge per image. If you were wrong it's pain. Hit your balls as if I was stomping on them once for each shoe of mine you see.

And yes, edges are a reward! At least in comparison to this foot coming down on your balls.

Did you know I probably should be one of Helequin's favourites?

But, my sets are so difficult to find he hasn't included me in this game yet.

Which is quite alright. Teasing him in private is just as fun!

But you know, it never hurts to leave ideas where anyone could find them…

Mmm good job to start off with.

Time to go see some of the other women though!

Simple question for you to guess this time. Am I shaved, trimmed or just have a landing strip?

Did you guess strip? If you got it right you can do any rule of your choice for each image of me on top of the normal. If you got it wrong, add an extra edge for every image and think entirely about what it would be like to be licking down at the bottom of that strip while you do it!

This is a good view for those boys who got it wrong.

And I'm really curious what those who got it right are choosing to do for me!

I hope it's fun and sexy…mmm

For those of you worshipping my pussy…you bet I would wrap my legs around your head and make sure you had no where else to go *laughs*

But for now you have another game to go do!

Let's make this one a touch harder. Where do you think Helequin first found out about me: Playboy, Baremaidens, Milovana or DeviantArt?

Did you guess Playboy or Milovana? If so you're just very wrong. You owe me 5 quick ball slaps for every look at each nipple or my pussy. If you guessed Baremaidens I have to give you credit for being observant, so even though you're still wrong you can add one extra edge for each visible breast and 5 quick ball slaps for my pussy. If you actually guessed DeviantArt where I shot some stock images for artists, just go ahead and enjoy my set any way you like. You don't even need to do your normal rules, just pick the three you most want to do to each image of me and do those!

Mmm like Nella, I am very curious what you boys who got it right are choosing to do for me.

And at least I'm not showing everything for those of you who guessed wrong right?

Well that was bound to change hehe

Isn't this a much better way to praise the sun? Yes I can be a nerd too!

Oh wow, that time already. Looks like you have one more girl to go!

So…what make is this lovely car I'm sitting in do you think? Mustang, Corvette or Jaguar?

If you can't tell if you're right or wrong…you're wrong. And if you're wrong I'm going to have to kick you in the balls three times every image for not recognizing this beauty. If you were right, well…give me however many edges you think this car and I together are worth on each image!

Is it a little odd for me to have the camera?

You seem to be distracted away from the car…

So what do you say…

Have enough energy for a ride?

Actually you're so revved up already, best leave it for next time.

Active Players
Name - Most recent post | Most recent set for them - Status
Helequin - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - Waiting for a set
Roundhound - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - Waiting
bloody223 - Apr 13 | Apr 10 - Waiting
otrsan - Apr 12 | Apr 9 - Waiting
Vennyo - Apr 12 | Apr 12 - Waiting

dix - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - 1 set to reply to
SirDizzy - Apr 13 | Apr 13 - 1 set
zerganterus - Apr 11 | Apr 13 - 1 set
Binny - Apr 10| Apr 11 - 1 set
Mr. Styr - Apr 7 | Apr 11 - 1 set
Have_a_studmuffin - Apr 7 | Apr 9 - 1 set

My Rules

Details:

Progress
Ruin Tier - 30/125 - Restarted Apr 13, Completed Apr 3

Since last ruin: 35 edges and 5:50 on edge
Videos

Image finding hints:

Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
dix
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dix »

bloody223 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:47 pm Here's a set for @dix

Wildcard
Do 1 additional edge for every favorite
Set
Let's warm you up with some stroking

Let's build you up with some edges
and add some ball slapping

Will you cum today ?
Yes cum for me
My rules
Wildcard: You can add a new rule (maybe see toylist too)
I will double task for favorites
Brunettes or Dark Hair: 500 strokes
Blondes – 3 edges
Redheads – 25 ballslaps
Chastity/chastity caption - 1 day of chastity (for captions task will be done)
Facesit - 2 days of chastity + My mistress will facesit me for 5min like shown on the picture
Creampie - put vibrator on chastity for 3min (I add time and do at the end of the set when locked up)
Shemale -150 Strokes + Standard Tasks
Cumshots - after receiving 50gifs/pictures of cumshot (creampie doesn't count) I'll have a full orgasm (4/50)
You can instruct me how to cum. Cum eating for ruined is fine.I'm fine to keep going after a ruined if wanted. Or having multiple ruins (counter will only increase by 1 even if I have to ruin 3 times for example)
After 5 ruins I will have a full orgasm. You can instruct me here too. Post orgasm torture is fine as I don't do the strokes by myself. For every accidental orgasm I'll add 5 days of chastity and this will reduce the ruin counter by 1

Some of my Favorites: Dillion Harper, Mia Malkova, Ashley Fires, Little Caprice, Alexis Texas, Lucy Li, Jynx Maze, Naomi Woods + some secrets will add when exposed
Toylist: Chastity cage, fleshlight, cock rings, cock ring vibe, condoms, lube

Chastity until 29.06.2019
Last full orgasm 14.02.2019
Last ruined orgasm 08.04.2019 (5/5 until full orgasm)

Thanks for the set. That was pretty intense in that last section, 44 edges if I'm not mistaken. :lol:

Some more tinkering with my rules... :lol:

My rules:

Wildcard:
1 Wildcard slot. (You can add 1 rule of your choosing for my set.)

The Wildcard rule is in addition to the base rules and so does not impact Base Strokes or Modifiers.

Edging:
After any edge there must be a rest period. This must be at least 30 seconds but cannot exceed 1 minute.

If the edge is reached accidentally while stroking then a 2 minute break must be taken and the current section must be restarted.

Base strokes:

Base strokes are cumulative for each girl in a picture.

Blondes - 50 strokes. Every 5th blonde girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Brunettes - 75 strokes. Every 3rd brunette girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Redheads - 100 strokes. Every other Redhead girl must receive one edge after the allotted strokes.
Unusual/crazy hair colour - 200 strokes and 1 edge.

Strokes required to reach any edges must be in addition to the required amount of Base Strokes including any applicable Modifiers.

Modifiers:

add the applicable Modifiers to each girl in the picture. The effects are cumulative:

Stroking:

Sneakers - 10 strokes.
Cute socks - 10 strokes.
Knee socks - 15 strokes.
Complete matching lingerie set - 20
Glasses - 25 Strokes.
Cute panties - 30 strokes.
Asian - 50 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Regular - 50 strokes.
Picture is focused on her ass - Big, PAWG, Bubble butt etc - 100 strokes.

CBT:

Exposed breasts - Small - 5 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed breasts - Medium - 10 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed breasts - Large - 15 Ball slaps per breast.
Exposed pussy - 15 Ball slaps.
Exposed asshole - 20 Ball slaps.

Edges:

Fingers/toy/cock in pussy - 1 Edge.
Fingers/toy/cock in ass - 2 Edges.
For the above insertion must be visible / exposed and not just implied.
Oral sex - 1 Edge.

Favourites:

If the picture contains any of the girls who are listed as Favourites then all Base strokes and Modifiers required for that picture are doubled.

Bobbi Starr
Mia Malkova
Alexis Texas
Lauren Phillips

Orgasm:

If the final picture contains a cum shot / cream pie of any kind then an orgasm is allowed. If not then denial.
The set creator gets to decide the method of orgasm. If I don't choose to do it for any reason then I get denied.
Zerg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Zerg »

@Roundhound
thank you for the set, you picked some good immages, i enjoyed it a lot. i was really hoping for a orgasm since Helequin already denied me in the last set, so after that much stroking i was quite frustrated :-P . i hope i am more lucky next time since you left me at 48/50 points :blush: . And since you already made 2 sets for me i figured i should make one for you next so have fun

set for Roundhound

hi lets begin
i looked at your rules and i like them alot
its almost impossible to not make you edge
but i do want to give you some breaks, if you consider slapping your balls a brake
bailey is my favorite :love:

get ready for round 2

lets edge to some of your favorite girls

slap slap slap
do you like her piercings?

round 3, get ready

do you think i will let you cum at the end?
im sure you must be desperate to cum after that much edging

and i am very nice, i usually dont torture people like that
but you did leave me quite frustrated after your last set, i might just let it out on you...

get ready to cum and...

ruin it, no orgasm for you today :evil:

i hope you had fun. let me know what you think of the set

my rules (still trying out new ideas)

Stroking:
10 seconds per girl baseline, only one bonus per category counts (so max. is 1 min + 10sec per girl)
+ 10 seconds: Panties, skirt, yoga pants, socks, glasses
+ 20 seconds: Asian, pigtails, kissing, unnatural hair color, nudity covered by hand
+ 30 seconds: Caption or Gif, cosplay or uniform, cumshot
I will stroke at my own pace and edge for pictures i like

Base Rules:
1) After 50 points you can decide if/how i can cum (1 point per picture) (currently 48/50)
2) if i cum early it must be ruined and i lose 10 points

Punishment for nudity:
1) Nipple : Stroke at 120 BPM
2) Pussy : Stroke at 180 BPM

Wildcard:
1) You can change or add rules

Preferences:
1) You can inclde CEI or Hentai
2) Favorite models and camgirls : lilcanadiangirl, Ai Uehara, Shuri Atomi, Carli Banks, Alison Angel, Riley Ried, Lexi Belle

Last edited by Zerg on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 17 times in total.