FB: The Awesome Competition

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Uberman
Explorer
Explorer

FB: The Awesome Competition

Post by Uberman »

The Awesome Competition

Hi members of Milovana!
I would really appreciate if you gave me some feedback because I think it needs lots of tweaking.

Did you use fleshlights?
Did you use your hand?
Was it too easy/hard?
Was there certain parts that were crap/impossible/hard?
Was the timers too long/short?

I tried to make it more random than my first tease so you'll have several different paths to finish.

Thanks in advance! :wave:
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: The Awesome Competition

Post by lemming »

loved it i lost!
egofed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by egofed »

WoW!!! Might be the best tease I have seen on this site. Hot choice of women and great pov shots. My only suggestion: Throw in some titfucking and failure screens with cumshots for the individual gals(if possible). I really dig the contest/competition type teases. Keep up the outstanding work, please!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Great work this far!

Looking at a loop in round 2 I think tho

After round 1 I chose stay in the lobby and got a blowjob by the blonde chick

Round 2 is more sucking from same girl. I hit slower button on one of the first couple slides, then it seems stuck on same page, repeating every 15-20 seconds or so...

(tried again, gets stuck on 3rd or 4th slide of the round 2 sequence, POV, blonde girl with striped hairband looking you in the eye, no text)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
inferiorwhiteboi
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by inferiorwhiteboi »

Uberman,

Here's my thoughts, and my answers to your questions...

Unfortunately, I don't own a fleshlight :-( , so I used my hand. I do want to get a fleshlight though.

Was it too easy/hard?
The beginning was a little easy, but as-is it was a nice warm-up

Was there certain parts that were crap/impossible/hard?
I wouldn't say that it was "crap", but feel that one area needs work. That area is the "Edge" which ends each round. Several times during the tease, I could have lasted longer. Instead, I hurried to the edge, so that I could progress to the next gal. Perhaps it would be better if, during each "round" (not the intermissions), you had to have the stamina to survive a count-down clock (such as a 5:00 first round, 10:00 in the second and then 15 or 20 in the third. However, as I've got no experience with a fleshlight, lasting my suggested times with one might be downright impossible...I don't know.

Was the timers too long/short? After the third round, I could have used more rest. I'll admit though, that I hurried through the doors. That said though, I survived. As is, the tease becomes mildly challenging as it progresses, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Some other thoughts...
Nice variety of girls, and good image selection. Even when images repeated, I took the opportunity to stare at other parts of their bodies. I favorited the tease, will definitely do it again, and I definitely want to try it with a fleshlight someday.

Almost forgot: Didn't have any "accidents", and I opted not to cum; will be spending the rest of my evening horny & frustrated.

EDIT: Loved the Faster/Slower buttons. Great idea!
This boi enjoys having to ruin his orgasms. Also, do this boi a favor and force boi to lick up his nasty jizz.
Uberman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Uberman »

Fixed
- A loop in the 2nd round (blowjob, blonde girl)
- Made the speaking text bold

---------------------

lemming: Thanks!

egofed: Will add better failure pics as soon as possible. I'll also be on the look for some good titfucking pictures to add at the end.

janmb: Fixed the loop.

inferiorwhiteboi: I will look into the last round and see what I can come up with. Maybe make it so there are two options to open the door (edge or stamina)?

Thanks for all the compliments! :)
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

There's one thing I don't understand...

Spoiler: show
At the end of the tease, it allows me to cycle through the girls of the tease. Can I cum for them at this point, or am I still expected to hold out?

Also, it would be nice to have a code to get directly to this point after working through that tease!

Otherwise, great job. I loved the content and the choice of girls!
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Who is girl number 2 in the first round? I know I've seen her before
TJenkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by TJenkins »

Loved the slow down buttons. Very much needed when dealing with the fleshlight. I came at the second round even after slowing down. I could have cheated and slowed down, I just kept going and the inevitable happenned. Nice.
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

That's what got me, I said slow down and she said no way, my speed or nothing (i.e. you lose), so 'forced' me to cum and I lost. That was kind of cool :)
Devon113
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Devon113 »

WOW, great tease, definitely one of my favorites now! I especially liked the creative use of the flash editor (slow down buttons etc.).

I also liked the possibility to go back to the girls at the end of the tease. The difficulty was just right for me, not too hard but challenging enough.

5*'s
pcalisou
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by pcalisou »

I continue to enjoy this tease after several times...which I think speaks volumes to its quality.

Who is the girl in the bathroom? The brunette in the bathtub...very hot.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

I'm brand new to Milovana and by a fortunate stroke of luck, Uberman, your webtease was the first Flashtease I tried out. WOW... amazing job, Uberman.

I think pcalisou said it best - it's a Flashtease that I come back to. Really well done and, as I'm trying to make my first webtease, I'll be aspiring to make it as good as yours. :-D

Thanks again
Superbad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Superbad »

I request a second part, or even a whole series. After playing it almost every week since the release, I think I discovered every direction you can go :-D
By far my most favorit tease on Milovana!
Seventh
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Seventh »

i LOVE your The Awesome Competition tease.
Just wondering if you plan on making a sequel ?

Seventh.