FB: Are You Motivated, Honey?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

FB: Are You Motivated, Honey?

Post by cactusman »

This tease "Are You Motivated, Honey"
is great. It's very well done, has a great model, and is well written. Kudos!
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Are You Motivated, Honey?

Post by storydejour »

Absolutely perfect in every way.

I gave it a 7 on a scale of 1 to 5... or I tried to, but 5 is as high as it would go.
slave1960
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slave1960 »

Could not agree more with the previous two posters. Exquisite.
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

that was a great tease. waiting to see the next one. it seems like this could be a movie.

I say send it to hollywood and make it into a movie stat!
Ballerina
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ballerina »

Wow, guys - thanks so much for the positive feedback.

I've been greatly impressed at the creativity of so many of the authors on Milanova. Cactusman - I've really enjoyed your teases - how do you find the time to write so many, and so well?

For me, this writing is a fun outlet and escape from the marketing proposals I write in real life. Trust me, I'm working on my real husband to be more Motivated. If I could accomplish that, I would have a lot more time for this writing that I enjoy! He likes to look over my shoulder when I write (probably to ogle Gemma Massey), but maybe he will get the hint......

Anyway, thanks again - and happy writing!

Ballerina
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

Awesome awesome awesome. The pictures are pretty, but the real beauty is in the words. I really love it when teases turn into stories, and characters develop a voice. You can feel her personality in your writing, May sound a little corny in the way I'm saying it, but that's what is really special to read. Thumbs up, keep it up! :-)
Evals
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Ballerina wrote:Wow, guys - thanks so much for the positive feedback.

I've been greatly impressed at the creativity of so many of the authors on Milanova. Cactusman - I've really enjoyed your teases - how do you find the time to write so many, and so well?

For me, this writing is a fun outlet and escape from the marketing proposals I write in real life. Trust me, I'm working on my real husband to be more Motivated. If I could accomplish that, I would have a lot more time for this writing that I enjoy! He likes to look over my shoulder when I write (probably to ogle Gemma Massey), but maybe he will get the hint......
Thanks for that praise. I just make time by writing when I want to have fun (instead of watching TV or whatever). I'm glad you're enjoying it too, and look forward to more.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

BTW, I really liked part 2 also. The whole lie detector idea is very hot. The mosquito night seemed cruel, but not too much. It's very interesting that this is your fantasy...
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by storydejour »

Ballerina, I just want to thank you for the time you've put into your stories/ teases. Do you have any idea how awesome you really are? With so many pictures of her on the web, I'm hoping for a LOT more sequals to this story. Just don't let my begging for more tempt you to rush your work if it might detract from the quality of the product.
Ballerina
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ballerina »

We'll see when I can find the time for another episode, but I definitely have some ideas for a tease incorporating the Masturcising/Mirror Trick technique. That is one of my very favorite teases, probably because it's written from the point of view of a devoted (but demanding) wife. I've actually gotten my husband to try the mirror trick twice now, and apparently it is devastatingly difficult. Both times he lost control on just the second or third round.

So a tease incorporating the mirror trick with some serious consequences for over-shooting AND under-shooting could be very fun......I know a gal named Stephanie that could use that to great advantage.

Thanks again, guys - happy teasing!
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Ballerina wrote:We'll see when I can find the time for another episode, but I definitely have some ideas for a tease incorporating the Masturcising/Mirror Trick technique. That is one of my very favorite teases, probably because it's written from the point of view of a devoted (but demanding) wife. I've actually gotten my husband to try the mirror trick twice now, and apparently it is devastatingly difficult. Both times he lost control on just the second or third round.
Fascinating and thanks. You might also enjoy the tease "Total Devotion", although it seems less extreme than the kind of fantasy that turns you on :-D.
And as I said before, I really liked the lie detector idea! Perhaps you can use that to get out some of his fantasies, as in "Lori's Fantasy-Based Teasing".
Last edited by cactusman on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ballsfull »

Have to say, I enjoyed your web teases as well.... Nice job!!

Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by EternalLust »

The 2 webteases have just disepeared :-| :-(
What happened? they were really great.
obeone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by obeone »

I asked the same thing in another index..hopefully they come back I was looking forward to part 3
Vinny Vodka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Vinny Vodka »

Her excellent tease from last month "Your dick makes you pay" has disappeared as well. Too bad I hadn't had a chance to try the Are you Motivated ones yet.