[New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Bonkgr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [New Release] The Estim Experiment - EOS Tease

Post by Bonkgr »

Just tried it...Great tease, but it crashed for me...

It crashed during Mistress Gia, twice in the same place... In the page where it crashes, she says "But you better hold off cumming"

I hope that helps.

Thanks!
Stop the violins! Give pizza chants!! Shave the whales!!!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

deadlyonear275 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 pm throwawayacct - are you using the E312B or something else? Just curious as I have found e-stim web teases can differ differ depending on the device used.
BT Stim. I used a 2B on the early teases and was "wtf are people talking about?", did the $30 DIY stereo box and discovered what people were talking about. Bought the BT the next week.

As an UPDATE:

Gave it a run after replacing the audio-in cable, and it was much better. Still some leveling issues across mistress to mistress, and both Gia and Cheri are crash prone...and too low power. Cheri is almost nonexistent on channel B or R. Gloria is *perfect*, felt just like part of an IRL femdom session I had. Jesse ramps up too slowly, same with Arianna? I don't remember names that well.

For the most part, if you ramped power up more quickly, it would reflect more of the domination aspect of the tease. Not all the sections are painful; many are rather pleasurable with just a smidge of discomfort to keep you focused - but still ramp up too slowly and aren't at the right outputs. If we're 3-4 mistresses into the tease, we definitely don't need the signals to start low and ramp!

Browser wise, I used Chrome with only a couple crashes (Cheri), and Firefox, but shut off my uBlock and PrivacyBadger, and it stopped crashing out as readily.
Steelhead
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Steelhead »

boundupone wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:40 pm
boundupone wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:37 pm
Yamakasi wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:12 pm Nice stim. I only saw two mistresses and it ended. I like the visuals. Personally I do not mind a penis picture with a girl in it but there is a

Just checking, did the mistress speak to you again, or did it hand at the end of the pictures and did not move on to next text from the mistress?
I had it freeze on the first run through about 3 sessions in. It froze on the first frame of the fourth session. On the second run the same page was the second session and it ran through that session fine (2 mistresses milking caged slave.) I went over the edge on the transition to the 3rd session so don't know when/if it freezes again but I can't wait to get back to it.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

It's Saturday night, I have no date, I've got a 2 liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape...Let's rock.

(gonna sit here with a notebook and get some better bug details for OP. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow...)
don_coptian
Explorer
Explorer

Post by don_coptian »

Why not give over your mp3's to someone (like me :)) and we could go through them and fix it to even them out, it would be next to no work for you that way. I mean it would still be yours just with smooth playback. Thanks for all your work so far! It might still be difficult to get the ramping right, but at least it wouldn't require most people to have there hands on the dial the whole time?
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

throwawayacct wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:57 pm
thebears73 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:49 pm from last nights session.

Jesse other than intro on channel A only. No volume at all. Only my showing 2 or 3 bars on my 2B

Breath play. Very good session

Aidra works fine.

Gia when says deep in your ass signal gives no feeling of being ass fuxked. Also looks like more coming through on channel A than b which is meant to be connected to your ass. What are you meant to do when it says squeeze your cock? Use your hands but if in bondage this wouldn’t be possible? Needs an explanation.

Amy good session.

Adrianna levels way too low. Couldn’t feel a thing. Pity as the girl is way hot. Only registering one or two bars on 2B after 3mins.

Milking is a good level. Probably starts a little higher than others but good fun.

Caprice good session

Cheri seams you can press the mouse and text moves on here. Levels low compared to others at the start. Especially CHB. At “your pupils are dilated” channel A ramps up. Still nothing felt on B. At “imagine the pleasure” both levels ramp up for very short period. Then back to very low.

Asa - on off on doesn’t give me anything. Max seeing 4-7 bars on the levels but feel nothing. Gave up on this one.

Emma appears to be good, some of the low levels don’t register and the highs are just about right level of pain.

it would be good to have a skip function for testing, as the only way to start another mistress is to reload and start form the beginning, the random isn't that random as often and not it would always start with same girl Gia.

Your 2B is processing out signal. The tone is on/off too quickly for the box to recognize as valid signal and treats it like a crackle or pop. I had this problem with the early cock hero programs, and on files in the Mansion, Towers, and Clinic. Supposedly the latest beta firmware fixes this, but I'm on a different device now.
Dont have these issues with any of the other estim files at all. Latest firmware on the 2B. If the signal is perfect with one girl and too low with another girl it isnt the box its the levels in the files.
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

don_coptian wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:22 pm Why not give over your mp3's to someone (like me :)) and we could go through them and fix it to even them out, it would be next to no work for you that way. I mean it would still be yours just with smooth playback. Thanks for all your work so far! It might still be difficult to get the ramping right, but at least it wouldn't require most people to have there hands on the dial the whole time?
I'll help, too. That's what it's going to take, asnd this tease deserves to be perfected!
Wexxxu
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Wexxxu »

Very nice tease even though needs still some volume level adjustments as also reported by some other people. I've enjoyed Estim Tower earlier but most of the stim files used by that tease don't work so well with ET-312B I have. Stim files used by your Experiment work much better for me. I run yesterday this tease with the proposed trode setup (without using rampup option) and I present here my test results - not sure if I catched all the girls with skip button but hopefully at least most.

I set the MA to 12 o'clock during calibration so I can express proposed adjustments with clock numbers.

Introduction (Bianca Beauchamp) - quite low in the beginning but gets loud enough at the end to just get some kind of warm-up, could consider to set this a bit higher especially from the beginning of the file
Gloria - very good but a bit too high volume, adjusted 12->11
Jesse / Michaela (Bianca) - good but especially the continued Bianca's part was quite tough, survived still without decreasing volume so might be useable if intended to be that tough but migh consider to lower the volume a bit
Emma - beginning is hard but gets easier to the end
Alektra - good for me
Device Bondage scene - way too low volume, adjusted 12->2
Astrid - good for me
Amy - very good for me
Breath control (English Mansion) - very good for me
Aidra - very good for me
Cheri - good but the valume ramp up is too big (starts too low and gets too high if compared to calibration signal). In the beginning adjusted 12->3, then there was a bigger volume jump so decreased from 3->2 and during the last part when the volume slowly ramps up I ended decreasing the volume finally from 2->11 o'clock.
Gia - good but way too low volume 12->2 or 3
Asa - quite hard but just survived with the default 12 o'clock setting
Milking session (prison) - the audio file feels good with some volume adjustments but this can't be easily described how to change it because there were so many volume changes parts being too low and parts too high, ending of the file was quite easy compared to the beginning
Adrianna - good but could be a bit louder 12->1
Caprice - good for me

Hopefully this feedback help with fine tuning. Of course it is possible that the same settings are never working equally well for all users and especially with different HW used.
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

throwawayacct wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:43 pm It's Saturday night, I have no date, I've got a 2 liter bottle of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape...Let's rock.

(gonna sit here with a notebook and get some better bug details for OP. If you don't hear back from me by tomorrow...)
So all this presumes the OP intends this to be a multiple release, pain-involved session - and not a *tease* with pain. If the latter and not the former, then the minor increases may not be necessary, IMO.

Begin experiment -Set a bit too low after initial calibration
-Enjoy pain? (needs bump up in stim, no ramp)
“Take it slave” - take what? Maybe this should test upper end?
“Doe that hurt slave?” Not really. “After I finish with you” and slides after are fine

Latex 2 mistress - start good, “we are going to milk this slave transitions fine until “are you slaves having fun” slide which is where it drops off a bit for the rest of the tease. Like it just went down a gear instead of up.

Amy - well done
Astrid - excellent, don’t change a thing.
Alektra - could stand to be like 1% higher?

Emma - fuck that’s good and i hate it. “Here slave enjoy it” and the rest of the session all do the same drop down a gear.

Adrianna - starts out a little light-duty. "Ahh does that hurt slave?" - it’s like not quite? Seems to drop off like others. Until “lets see how much you can take”, where it picks up again to original.

Cheri slide 1- no text, way too quiet - crashed.

Jesse - starts great second slide like half what it needs to be, same with the flipbook after - ramps up too slowly second Jesse appearance - too soft to start again, ramps slow. Top end is fine, but by the time you get there.
“Michelle”/Bianca: good start but then from slide 2 and other flipbooks start way too quiet and ramp slow again. I mean, it’s a pain session, right? Doesn’t really reach “tap out” status. Third starts promising (based on knowing it’ll ramp) and doesn’t really cross the threshold into pain until last part in the series - where it cut out abruptly, went to “Michelle”, did a few buzzes with no text, then to the next mistress.

Gloria - Repeating what others have said: Don't change a thing. If there were *one more slide* at any point in that section it would have ended me.

Finsh - starts off too soft, “pain” section too quiet. The volume up parts didn’t feel like an increase anywhere. “High power and nice images” was same as before - starts too soft and ramps too slow to really get there. Not being able to finish in the finish...Oof. Really could use a repeater, or a track ending that really forces it out and ramps up continually.

I know there are more I missed, but ran out of time. Will do more again soon.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I spent about 40 minutes with this last night. Most of the posts regarding the levels are correct and adjustments would be appreciated along with a Guideme file being available after this is matured.

I really liked that there are very small gaps in the stim between scenes. I hate to be kept waiting for excitement. The stim signals were really nicely done.

I wish I could enjoy this at the level I would normally set it to without the higher levels being too much.

Thanks for making this. I believe it has real potential.
deadlyonear275
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by deadlyonear275 »

throwawayacct

Thanks for the heads up. Which BT Stim unit did you buy? I don't mind getting a second unit, but I have a E312 (which is not cheap).

I welcome anyone else's thoughts on this topic, I assume others have the same question.

Thanks all
kksavas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by kksavas »

In the next monthes i will upgrad my estim to a 2B-Box. So someone can dominate me via teamviewer 8-)
i hope the P.E.S Slim Jim will fit in to my chastity.
drahdewixpfeifferl wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am
Which BT Stim unit did you buy?
I expect my BT Stim Econo to arrive next week, will give feedback

Had a b2 formerly, but the pain parts in any Milovana estim tease were 99% no pain at all, like a lot people have already said.
where is the problem?!
is it the 2B-box or a wrong audio files ?!
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

kksavas wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:48 am In the next monthes i will upgrad my estim to a 2B-Box. So someone can dominate me via teamviewer 8-)
i hope the P.E.S Slim Jim will fit in to my chastity.
drahdewixpfeifferl wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am
Which BT Stim unit did you buy?
I expect my BT Stim Econo to arrive next week, will give feedback

Had a b2 formerly, but the pain parts in any Milovana estim tease were 99% no pain at all, like a lot people have already said.
where is the problem?!
is it the 2B-box or a wrong audio files ?!
Probably more on the file, but word has it the new firmware on the 2B mitigates the old issues.

I have a gen 1, closest analog would be the Elite. There's no mp3 player or remote, it has the 4mm banana outputs too, and some old-school LEDs on the front. While the bells and whistles have gotten more refined, under the hood it's the same rig, and it's definitely my preferred.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

Hi everyone,

First sorry for not being online recently
Second, thanks so much for the feedback.

Bad news is I am not going to be online for a few weeks yet, so i am afraid no chance to work on this right now

Good news is I promise this is not being dropped, sometime towards end of September I hope to have the time to work on levelling everything and progressing this tease. So please keep feeding back in the meantime.

Sorry it is still buggy but i do want to get this perfect

Also, thanks to those offering to help with the levelling of the files. I will come back to you if i need the help
Try anything once!
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

I'm late coming to the party on this tease, but boy oh boy does this have amazing potential. I cannot wait until the audio is refined... quite a few pops, clicks and shocks :w00t:

I'd just like to say thanks for creating this tease and I wait patiently for the next release.