Shattered's Tease Library

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Post Reply
User avatar
Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: United Kingdom

Shattered's Tease Library

Post by Shattered » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:33 pm

Hey, I wanted a place I could have in my signature and link to with all my teases and any extra info about them thats a little more organized so I've made this thread. Doesn't matter if it gets buried, it can still exist.

Firstly if you'd like to support me making teases, here is a link to my [url="https://www.patreon.com/shatteredreamer?alert=2l"]Patreon[/url]. Entirely optional but always appreciated. I appreciate comments and feedback just as much though, so keep them flowing, regardless of how old the tease is :P

Most of my teases are vaguely set in the same 'world', and often reference each other. You can start anywhere without losing much, but I would suggest playing through my teases vaguely in release order! Guideme links will be in the feedback threads.

Chastity Series


My first and by far the longest series. If you start from the beginning and play it through to now, you'll be in chastity for months ^^ I'd love to hear if anyone is still going to go through the entire gauntlet, but of course playing at your own pace or with breaks is fine. I'd like to think the quality improves as it goes along, but I hope the start isn't too bad! If you want to play the series all the way through in a row for the first time, just know that you might miss some references, especially in Chastity 6!
Spoiler: show
[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=25650]Chastity 1: A day with Lexi[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14346&p=182823&hilit=feedback#p182823]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33578]Chastity 2: Days in Chastity with Lexi[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18915]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33610]Chastity 3.5: Quizmiss Hailey[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18979]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=33609]Chastity 3: Chastity for the Goddess[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19310]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34481]Chastity 4: Rebellion against the Goddess[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14346&p=182823&hilit=feedback#p182823]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35396]Chastity 5: A webtease for Hailey[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20304]Feedback thread[/url]

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37580]Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20973&p=251066&hilit=shattered#p251066]Feedback thread[/url]
'Standalone' Teases

At this point all my teases link together, but these don't have a 'linear' progression from one to the other in the same way Chastity does.
Spoiler: show

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=34694]A tease through dimensions[/url] [url=
https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19923&hilit=shattered]Feedback thread[/url]
An experimental tease, I think quite literally, like no other. Single Session.

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=35736]Teased by Sin[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20305&hilit=teased+by+sin]Feedback thread[/url]
Teased by Sin was a curious experiment - it's a part of another tease, so wait for Chastity 5 if you're gonna play that, but it also works standalone! Single Session or Multiple Sessions

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=36975]Conversion Therapy[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20714&hilit=conversion+therapy]Feedback thread[/url]
A little sour in my mind, but I love the hidden twist :) Single Session

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37532]Deity Denial[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20768]Feedback thread[/url]
A short tease I challenged myself to make in an hour with guaranteed denial and pain. Single Session.


[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38252]Bokki Tease Club Ω[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21189]Feedback thread[/url]
Get teased in a Club with characters from the Chastity series, except theres somebody else? Multiple Sessions.

[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39570]Faux Choices[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21564]Feedback thread[/url]
Get torn between two amazing women and really pay attention to your choices. Multiple Sessions.
[url=https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40134]Faux Choices[/url] [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21933]Feedback thread[/url]
Get torn between two amazing women and really pay attention to your choices. Multiple Sessions.
[/spoiler]



Upcoming Teases

This is prone to change at any time as I think of new or abandon old projects, but I felt like keeping a little log of whats in my mind...
Spoiler: show
Chastity 7 - Long Chastity tease with Xia
Chastity 8 - Long Chastity tease with Hailey
Villainess Royale - I wonder what this is :-O

Other

I have started to do a few other things. I released a short story ebook if you're interested!
Spoiler: show
[url="https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07SY9XB2P"] The Goddess; Prelude to Chastity[/url]


P.S. On my recent survey someone left this comment. If you see this, I just want you to know you made me laugh out loud, Let me know who you are :P
Apart from that: Shattered, are you ok? Your teases get weirder every time. Did you skip your medication again? ;-)
Yes, I'm alright. And they are always going to keep getting weirder, I can't help it! Sci-Fi Chastity Psychological Teases seem to be my niche. I don't /try/ and make it weirder, but if an idea comes to my head its hard not to stick with it.


P.S.
The feedback survey was very useful, thanks to everyone who took part and continues to take part. Great data, going to do a slightly larger post over in the [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=21564]Faux Choices thread[/url] about it!

jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:57 am
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Location: Midwest USA

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by jp » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am

The tease links for Chastity 4 and Teased by Sin are both wrong. You have the /forums/showtopic? instead of the /webteases/showtease?. :-)

Nice to have this all in one spot.

User avatar
Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by Shattered » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:07 am

jp wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am
The tease links for Chastity 4 and Teased by Sin are both wrong. You have the /forums/showtopic? instead of the /webteases/showtease?. :-)

Nice to have this all in one spot.
Thanks, I ment to go through and check them but got distracted by my stats post :lol: Updated now.

But it wouldn't be a Shattered production without /some/ error on launch...

User avatar
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:37 pm
I am a: None of the above

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by thatsprettyhot » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 pm

Shattered wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:07 am
jp wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am
The tease links for Chastity 4 and Teased by Sin are both wrong. You have the /forums/showtopic? instead of the /webteases/showtease?. :-)

Nice to have this all in one spot.
Thanks, I ment to go through and check them but got distracted by my stats post :lol: Updated now.

But it wouldn't be a Shattered production without /some/ error on launch...
Links to conversion , bokki and faux all lead to conversion tease

User avatar
Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by Shattered » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:04 pm

thatsprettyhot wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 pm
Shattered wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:07 am
jp wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 am
The tease links for Chastity 4 and Teased by Sin are both wrong. You have the /forums/showtopic? instead of the /webteases/showtease?. :-)

Nice to have this all in one spot.
Thanks, I ment to go through and check them but got distracted by my stats post :lol: Updated now.

But it wouldn't be a Shattered production without /some/ error on launch...
Links to conversion , bokki and faux all lead to conversion tease
:innocent:

Fixed

User avatar
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:06 am
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by forbiddendesire » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 pm

I've played quite a few of your teases starting from Days in Chastity back when it was newly released, and I've loved all of them so far. You're a great, creative writer and I love your special niche of Sci-Fi Chastity Psychological :-P . Looking forward to what you're coming up with next!


Don't mind me, just gonna download most of these for GuideMe :cool:
Image Image Image

User avatar
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:37 pm
I am a: None of the above

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by thatsprettyhot » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 pm

Spoiler: show
For the record, I have to state that all of these teases are pretty much guaranteed to break me, Bokki and Faux for example, to be interesting and reallllly hard and take you places where there's no honorable way out :lol: Thanks for all of these huge efforts and just wanted to let you know they've always been very much appreciated :love:

User avatar
Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by Shattered » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 pm

forbiddendesire wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:06 pm
I've played quite a few of your teases starting from Days in Chastity back when it was newly released, and I've loved all of them so far. You're a great, creative writer and I love your special niche of Sci-Fi Chastity Psychological :-P . Looking forward to what you're coming up with next!


Don't mind me, just gonna download most of these for GuideMe :cool:
thatsprettyhot wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 pm
Spoiler: show
For the record, I have to state that all of these teases are pretty much guaranteed to break me, Bokki and Faux for example, to be interesting and reallllly hard and take you places where there's no honorable way out :lol: Thanks for all of these huge efforts and just wanted to let you know they've always been very much appreciated :love:

Thanks, always appreciate hearing it :P

Unnamed_007
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:14 am
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by Unnamed_007 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:09 am

Villainess Royale - I wonder what this is :-O
That sounds very interesting. Not that a long tease with Xia doesn't, but it doesn't have the same ring to it as "Vilainess Royale".
Beyond Eternity - Short/Medium single-session tease (No chastity!)
Chastity 7 - Long Chastity tease with Xia
Chastity 8 - Long Chastity tease with Hailey
Villainess Royale - I wonder what this is :-O
Is the list in any particular order?

User avatar
Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Shattered's Teases Library

Post by Shattered » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Unnamed_007 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:09 am
Villainess Royale - I wonder what this is :-O
That sounds very interesting. Not that a long tease with Xia doesn't, but it doesn't have the same ring to it as "Vilainess Royale".
Beyond Eternity - Short/Medium single-session tease (No chastity!)
Chastity 7 - Long Chastity tease with Xia
Chastity 8 - Long Chastity tease with Hailey
Villainess Royale - I wonder what this is :-O
Is the list in any particular order?
I'm sure Xia and Hailey will get flashy names when I'm closer to the time =3 But I've had the idea for Royale in my head for a while now, so if that ever gets to come together...And yes, thats my estimated release order, always subject to change. Beyond Eternity is definitely next as It's shorter I'm testing out Eos with it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests