Faux Choices feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Faux Choices feedback thread

Post by Shattered »

Faux Choices

It's finally here, I hope you can enjoy it :)

Click here to play the Flash Tease!
Click here to play the HTML5 tease!
Click here to download the Guideme tease!

I've put together an extended ending poll this time, so if you'd like to give me your feedback I'd appreciate it, even if you didn't finish the tease I'd like to know your thoughts. Be wary that it will spoil a few things about the main tease in the questions, so only go once you're through with the tease!
Spoiler: show
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JBJS356
This tease would have gained so much from Eos, but I was too far in, so here it is!

Thanks for playing, and let me know what you think - tried a fair few new things that I'm not sure what the reception will be, but only one way to find out!

Known Glitches:
n/a
If you encounter an issue, please include some of the text on the page you are on and the day number so I can fix it!
grg113
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Faux Choices feedback thread

Post by grg113 »

The tease looks like it has big potential but i encountered a loop in day 4.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

grg113 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm The tease looks like it has big potential but i encountered a loop in day 4.
Where abouts? What was happening at the time?
grg113
Explorer
Explorer

Post by grg113 »

Shattered wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 am
grg113 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm The tease looks like it has big potential but i encountered a loop in day 4.
It's the day when you wake up and get texts from both. Pearl is sending you texts but you are with Yue. I get to a point where i'm told to stroke once every 5 seconds by Yue and then i'm sent back to when Pearl starts texting me.
McCoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by McCoy »

Yes me too, unfortunately. The page where Yue says, "Go down to one stroke every 5 seconds. Aw, did those false expectations get your hope up?" There is a timer here, and when it expires the tease goes straight to the earlier page where Yue says, "How interesting. What timing. All that jazz. So you think you should stroke even though I said you can't?" And it just loops endlessly.

There was also a page earlier on where there were three options and I couldn't click the third one. And one page with Pearl that seemed to skip forward a couple of pages so I lost track of the conversation. Can't remember where these were I'm afraid.

This really does look great though - I look forward to it after it's been tested more.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Shattered wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:13 am
grg113 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:09 am
Shattered wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 am

It's the day when you wake up and get texts from both. Pearl is sending you texts but you are with Yue. I get to a point where i'm told to stroke once every 5 seconds by Yue and then i'm sent back to when Pearl starts texting me.
Fixed, thanks!
McCoy wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:12 am Yes me too, unfortunately. The page where Yue says, "Go down to one stroke every 5 seconds. Aw, did those false expectations get your hope up?" There is a timer here, and when it expires the tease goes straight to the earlier page where Yue says, "How interesting. What timing. All that jazz. So you think you should stroke even though I said you can't?" And it just loops endlessly.

There was also a page earlier on where there were three options and I couldn't click the third one. [This is possibly intentional, hard to know without the page] And one page with Pearl that seemed to skip forward a couple of pages so I lost track of the conversation. Can't remember where these were I'm afraid.

This really does look great though - I look forward to it after it's been tested more.
Yeah I literally tested the entire tease today and got through day 4 just fine, so who knows how I missed that :lol: I always miss a few things since theres so much to it like an odd button that doesnt work, but anything that stops progression completely I should see...

Thanks for the reports!
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

Thank you for this new tease.
I will test it as soon as my orgasm control session with missBlue is over.

I have a question, can I begin the tease in chastity?
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

The Tease appeared out faster than expected . Will try it tommorrow :smile:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Zamak wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:50 am Thank you for this new tease.
I will test it as soon as my orgasm control session with missBlue is over.

I have a question, can I begin the tease in chastity?
But of course, keep to your prior commitments ;)
You can start locked, but don't expect to stay that way for long.
Pumpkin wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:00 pm The Tease appeared out faster than expected . Will try it tommorrow :smile:
Let me know what you think! The way my time turned out I had to test it asap after finishing and push it out or it'd be quite a while...Plus Eos motivated me to get it out while flashteases are still a thing :lol:
Yamapickle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Yamapickle »

Enjoying the tease so far, currently done with day 3, gonna do day 4 soon. I noticed some bugs in day 1 and maybe also day 3 through (playing the tease on a android phone with google chrome, in case it matters at all)

Day 1:
When Yui asks if you are hard or not the rock hard button doesnt work at all.
When i say i have a cage and she asks me to go get it, the button to say i got it doesnt work right, or doesnt seem to work right. I hit the button and she goes into to asking if i dont want to be caged and theres an option to go back or ask about mental chastity.
Day 3:
when pearl asks you if you would masturbate for her, the tease doesnt seem to acknowledge you may be caged at the time. Maybe this is intentional but it doesnt make too much sense to me that your character cant say no or atleast hesitate, but maybe thats where the "faux" comes into the title :-D
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Yamapickle wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:07 pm Enjoying the tease so far, currently done with day 3, gonna do day 4 soon. I noticed some bugs in day 1 and maybe also day 3 through (playing the tease on a android phone with google chrome, in case it matters at all)

Day 1:
When Yui asks if you are hard or not the rock hard button doesnt work at all.
When i say i have a cage and she asks me to go get it, the button to say i got it doesnt work right, or doesnt seem to work right. I hit the button and she goes into to asking if i dont want to be caged and theres an option to go back or ask about mental chastity.
Day 3:
when pearl asks you if you would masturbate for her, the tease doesnt seem to acknowledge you may be caged at the time. Maybe this is intentional but it doesnt make too much sense to me that your character cant say no or atleast hesitate, but maybe thats where the "faux" comes into the title :-D
Thanks, day 1 bugs fixed!
Day 3 thanks for the report, but it should become apparent once you get further whats up there :) But the dialogue didn't totally match so I've touched it up a little.
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

Thank you for getting this tease out so quickly!

I've yet to complete the tease (only on day 9 or so), but I thought I'd help you troubleshoot some minor bugs:
intro60: The "Edged" button is missing the "E"

intro63 to inrob3: Not sure if the "continue" button is supposed to be there? When you miss the "STOP" call, are you supposed to be forced to keep holding the edge?

3day3d: Clicking choice "C" leads to the Queen dialogue

4daypearl5 and 4daypearl6: The text implies you already read Yue's texts (ie getting naked)

4day28 and 4day28b: Yue says the same thing whether or not you edged (I think you intended 28b to be the page for failing to edge in time, whereas 4day28 was successfully edging.)

7day26: the video link is locked "for Fans only." I wasn't able to view it.

7dayteem8c: choosing "Exactly 50" leads to the "60 or more" page

10day15b: Tease ends after edging within 10 seconds

14day1: Small typo. The choices are listed as A and C (instead of A and B)
Hopefully I can get through the rest of the tease in a reasonable amount of time and help you spot more bugs! :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

chual99 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 am Thank you for getting this tease out so quickly!

I've yet to complete the tease (only on day 9 or so), but I thought I'd help you troubleshoot some minor bugs:
intro60: The "Edged" button is missing the "E" Fixed

intro63 to inrob3: Not sure if the "continue" button is supposed to be there? When you miss the "STOP" call, are you supposed to be forced to keep holding the edge? Fixed

3day3d: Clicking choice "C" leads to the Queen dialogue Fixed

4daypearl5 and 4daypearl6: The text implies you already read Yue's texts (ie getting naked) Fixed

4day28 and 4day28b: Yue says the same thing whether or not you edged (I think you intended 28b to be the page for failing to edge in time, whereas 4day28 was successfully edging.)Fixed

7day26: the video link is locked "for Fans only." I wasn't able to view it. Well that literally changed in the last few days. Found a new one.

7dayteem8c: choosing "Exactly 50" leads to the "60 or more" page Fixed

10day15b: Tease ends after edging within 10 seconds Couldn't see this one...Reminded me that I forgot to ctrl+f for start# and found one out of place, thanks

14day1: Small typo. The choices are listed as A and C (instead of A and B) Fixed
Hopefully I can get through the rest of the tease in a reasonable amount of time and help you spot more bugs! :)
Thank you very much, these are just the type of bugs that are hard to spot for me :)
Xero wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 pm From what Ive seen so far it seems very well written and engaging, thanks for your work
Thanks, I'm hoping so :)
xman911
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by xman911 »

Great tease I've just started it and it looks impressive. I like the first girl very much...
I like Asian girls.
I would write again a few days in, or if I encounter some bugs.
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

Its so far a great Tease. I like the new characters.
If i see correctly, there is only 1 Ending?