Feedback for Quizmiss Hailey

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Feedback for Quizmiss Hailey

Post by Shattered »

This tease is kinda different, so I'm curious what people make of it. It could be a disaster, but there is only one way to find out, so I leave it to you to tell me. If it's bad, do be honest!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33610

Guideme version below, briefly tested but let me know if there are any errors. Last updated 05/07/16 23:10 GMT
https://mega.nz/#!y9Y2haCS!QaqLKHmSERoX ... ImrHHSOD4s
Also feel free to post your scores...

Also if you've finished the tease:
Spoiler: show
There are actually multiple paths in this tease, kind of. So not everybody will have answered the exact same questions. In total 6 question numbers have two different questions, so there is some replay value there...
Last edited by Shattered on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Feedback for Quizmiss Hailey

Post by mangoman »

can't download with teaseme, so I guess I have to wait for you to upload it. please do it fast. :smile:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

paswis wrote:can't download with teaseme, so I guess I have to wait for you to upload it. please do it fast. :smile:
Sorry, I'm giving it a few days this time, I don't think I have as many bugs as last time but want to make sure before I upload a file.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

i really liked it! i downloaded and played it in teaseme. there is a bug on page 100 (or page 101?) where it doesn't redirect to any page. something i've seen in another tease, cumquest, that would've been neat is to make the player solve a simple puzzle while edging. it's much harder to concentrate or think straight when you're edging. :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

lestrian wrote:i really liked it! i downloaded and played it in teaseme. there is a bug on page 100 (or page 101?) where it doesn't redirect to any page. something i've seen in another tease, cumquest, that would've been neat is to make the player solve a simple puzzle while edging. it's much harder to concentrate or think straight when you're edging. :)
Thanks, I've fixed this now. That would've been a good idea, I'll bear it in mind for the future!
kingswitch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kingswitch »

I scored a 15 and had to ruin.

I noticed on the Mickey Mouse question all the incorrect answers would just redirect back to the page and reset the timer. This only allows you to progress if you choose the correct answer. It's impossible to get a wrong answer on that page.

Really interesting tease. Maybe make it longer if you plan to do it again?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

kingswitch wrote:I scored a 15 and had to ruin.

I noticed on the Mickey Mouse question all the incorrect answers would just redirect back to the page and reset the timer. This only allows you to progress if you choose the correct answer. It's impossible to get a wrong answer on that page.

Really interesting tease. Maybe make it longer if you plan to do it again?
Sorry about that :P

That's a glitch, but at least not a game breaking one, fixed now, thanks.

Maybe, I'll see how I feel, I don't have another of this style planned for the immediate future, I'll see if others think it was too short as well
Count
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Count »

Hi, it is a great tease. I think there is a bug at the beginning. After Question 8, it goes on with question 10. I have two of four riddles right and you tell me you can fall off to 14 points. I only have 11 at this point and I get all the easy ones.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Count wrote:Hi, it is a great tease. I think there is a bug at the beginning. After Question 8, it goes on with question 10. I have two of four riddles right and you tell me you can fall off to 14 points. I only have 11 at this point and I get all the easy ones.
Yeah it's not suppose to skip there which I think explains the missing points. Fixed now, thanks.
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by saraslut2015 »

I think I found a mistake unless done on purpose she asked what color her panties were before the change and i answered purple which they are and she said wrong. Or did I miss something right before the change
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

saraslut2015 wrote:I think I found a mistake unless done on purpose she asked what color her panties were before the change and i answered purple which they are and she said wrong. Or did I miss something right before the change
They look blue to me, but I guess I can also see them being dark purple... I'll change it :P
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

I liked it! Being able to stroke the whole time would have been nicer though. Maybe edging could have been a reward instead.
jayjaysub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jayjaysub »

Really enjoyed it... nothing too dangerous or painful which made it tolerable and even fun. Also no ridiculously crazy questions... I'm mystified by the question B comes after A so what is the last letter of the alphabet and it's not Z... any input on that? I chose H .. the last option on the list.

Nice tease... look forward to more from you,

Thanks,

jayjaysub
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

jayjaysub wrote:Really enjoyed it... nothing too dangerous or painful which made it tolerable and even fun. Also no ridiculously crazy questions... I'm mystified by the question B comes after A so what is the last letter of the alphabet and it's not Z... any input on that? I chose H .. the last option on the list.

Nice tease... look forward to more from you,

Thanks,

jayjaysub
Spoiler: show
What is the last letter of "the alphabet"? t, of course, is the last letter of that phrase. Quotation marks help a bit too much though :)
Guideme version coming today.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Shattered wrote: Guideme version coming today.
cant wait