Rooms (Teasme Tease)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Rooms (Teasme Tease)

Post by dbt »

Link below to an offline Tease I decided to share, Rooms:

https://mega.co.nz/#!mJ5EGCAJ!gYZdYf9cE ... vNhGxMI0ZQ

I didn't originally intend to share this, so I used bits from other teases. I've tried to remove most of those, but a few may still be there. I thought I could make it into a flashtease, but then realized I'd done things that wouldn't work.

If you find a bug, please tell me! There are a lot of pages, I'm sure there are bugs. If this happens, press CTRL-SHIFT-D, let me know the message & page it happened on. Then, you can go to the page "wait", this is the waiting room and you can continue from there.

The approach is related to "Under my Control" by Nezhul. I used the gong sounds from there. I also used a wind chime, I think from A Month with Jana by Decker.

I wrote this for myself, intending to make a tease that I could plug different picture sets into easily, so if I saw a photo set or new model that I really liked I could easily create a tease. I wanted was enough randomness that it would be fun to play again, so not all tasks would be seen each time, AND some tasks may be easy or hard depending on luck. Odds are you'll see at least one task more than once, but you'd likely need to play a few times to see all of them.

Disclaimer: There are exercises and punishments in here that may not be safe for you. Do not do ANYTHING that you aren't comfortable with.

More info below on the tease and customizing.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Rooms (Teasme Tease)

Post by dbt »

The game involves getting called randomly into a couple of rooms, and getting random tasks in each room. Rooms includes teasing, forced exercise, and potential punishments if you get in trouble.

Workouts: If you can't do 20-25 pushups and 15-20 situps, then this will be REALLY hard.

If you can't do the workouts, there are a couple options. There is a tease only option, but you'll miss things. You COULD just do part of each task. Or you could edit it, workout tasks are train1, train2,... just change the #s of how many of each exercise to do.

Punishments: These range from mild to nasty. Use your own discretion before doing anything.

Changing Pics: The intention is for the pics to be changed. Have fun, and make your own. It will only take a few mins to make your own photo set once you've downloaded the pictures. Make sure to keep the sound files in the main directory when you make your own.

There are 4 subfolders with pictures, each representing a room. The pictures are displayed randomly, except EACH directory needs one file called 1.jpg - this file is called when you arrive in the room.

The folders are:

"start", which you see when you start and maybe briefly later. THis doesn't need more than about 5 pics. The others should have 10-20 for variety.

"good", the tease room.

"work", the workout room.

"bad", the punishment room.

Just change the pictures in those folders to a model who you like, making sure you rename a file 1.jpg

Delays between tasks tasks are a few mins (and random of course - most things are random to some extent), at that it will likely take a couple hours to finish.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

sounds nice! ;)
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

sounds great :) Thx for your work!
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

This is great! love the tease :-D
I particularly like that we can customize our own pictures; hope there will be more teases like this.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

bonsec wrote:This is great! love the tease :-D
I particularly like that we can customize our own pictures; hope there will be more teases like this.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
desswhitewood
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by desswhitewood »

This was fantastic. I wish more teases were like this and allowed for my own pictures. This reminds me so much of CTI.

Some things I was kinda meh about:
Waiting in the neutral room
Some of the RNG things (like in one task I had to do 5 ice cubes and some stroking tasks took 20+mins)
I wish that there was just a straight up denial, like you loose, try again tomorrow (I did the hardest mode and it took me over 4 hours)
There wasn't anything to say that you accidentally came
I got to the point where I had to forfeit on every workout but there was no giveup button
I wish toys/effects carried over throughout the tease
I wish there were more toys offered

I looked and the code, and more teases should be coded like this. I can't wait till you revamp/add on to this! It would be awesome to have it repayable like CTI is.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Thanks, a few comments on your feedback (and I REALLY appreciate the feedback). Laughing a bit that you chose the hardest mode, 4+ hours and failing all the workout tasks is a bit brutal, but I guess you saw more of the punishments than most people would :lol:

Regarding the waiting time in the waiting room. I didn't intend for it to be done sitting at the computer the whole time, I actually had the timer longer before. BUT, if you want it shorter, just open the code in an editor (recommend notepad++) go to the task "wait" and change the two times, these are the min/max wait times in seconds.

The randomness is intentional. For it to be fun for ME (or on subsequent plays) it is better not to know at the start of a task if it'll be easy or hard. Yes, it is possible (but unlikely) for a single tease task to take 20 mins.

Agree, I should put a give up button on the workout tasks, I did add that in a couple of tasks.

I have no idea when or if I'll be posting an updated version, but if I do feedback like this helps. As you've seen looking at the code, it's really simple. So if you have some ideas for your own version, definitely go for it.