EroFights Launch!

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

EroFights Launch!

Post by lllusion »

Hi Milovana! :wave:

I developed a website and I'm thinking about launching it ! As I quite like this community and the teases I enjoyed here, you may be the firsts to enjoy it ;-)

It's an online game about teasing each other, by "attacking" in the form of lewd acts, until you make the other cum! :love:

It's quite long to write content for the game, and try to balance it, so I'm at a point where I need feedbacks to get back to it, and you would be really appreciated to give some :-D

You may also enjoy a special code which will give you 50 in game credits (which really won't do much for the moment :-| ) but you will be able to display a nice shiny badge with the colors of Milovana, that should be enough, right? :lol:

Just type in: M1L0V4N14N ;-)

EDIT:
The game has evolved so much since this first post! Go read the latest news further in this thread ;)
Last edited by lllusion on Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Re: EroFights Launch!

Post by hashcloud »

... interesting
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Thanks for those feedbacks!

- Have a "skip" button if no actions are possible. I ended up with 0 energy and all 3 options were greyed out
-> I meant for this case to not be possible, but yeah, I should definitely add something if it happens, if apparently, it does :/
- 3 minute timeout should also consider chat activity. I was chatting with someone and we got kicked out due to inactivity
- Don't destroy the game room until one of the players left. Maybe we want to keep talking for a bit after the game is over.
-> You're absolutely right about these two points, I didn't consider chat at all in the timeout/game over kick... I will definitely add that today

Game mechanics suggestions:
- failing to make the other player orgasm should have bigger consequences -> It's possible and implemented, I need to adjust balances, now
- kissing option -> yep !
- female option to take off the male's clothes, and more female dominant actions overall. -> Yep, that would be good too
- customizable fetishes: each character could have its own fetishes, which would make certain "attacks" more effective. This could also tie up to the previous point, like having dominant/submissive characters with possible actions according to that. -> It meant for something like that in the first draft, so it's definitely on my thoughts too ;-)
- small bug: you still get the option to "show your dick through your pants" even when naked -> I will correct that

BTW, I'm working on a feature to propose new content cards in the game. Many mechanics like "what actions are available at which point", or even fetish play like "hands attached" / hard / strokes / edging are already implemented but require a lot of writing content / balancing work. So I will get back here when proposals are up ! ;)

Thank you all for the great start of the game, there is a great reception in terms of people playing / subscribing, it really is heartwarming :)
:love: Creator of EroFights - Free Online Social Teasing Games - Roleplay intense sex scenes - Give & Receive instructions :love:
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

amazing game, started yesterday evening, cant stop today, already gunning for lv4, had some luck finding participants of the oposite gender,the bot is ok too ^^ so far figured a standard good way in aproaching through the choices pressent
as seen above, there should be a great risk in going for a "finishing" move, spaming one could het you a "sucker punch" that should not be posible given the combiantion of desire and pleasure is not even at 50+
maybe try setting up that the player should write something down on his own to follow up the action

one more thing is that (due to playing a male), you can choose a path not to undress at all, this will restrict the female player to basic actions and not be at risk to raise your plesure at all, but skyrocketing her desire to 100 while she has only the options to masturbate, which can only an another choice if the male player selcts something other then tit suck and pussy rub, or masturbate himself (if i am not mistaken), so you can remain in the security of your clothes but spam out the "finishing move" on her all over

anyways looking forward for the evolvment of this game, keep it up ^^
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Website updated so it has been down for a few minutes.

You should now be able to stay in a room for as long as you like. Once a player go out, though, if the game is done, it will terminate.

I also added an option to quit a game at the bottom of the play page. May come in handy...

Testing the app, I discovered many problems handling websockets and plays... I though I finished debugging this thing, but if you are stuck with a game not responding/going into timeout/ doing anything... That might be because of that. I'll continue working on stability of the app. It's possible that the chat with your partner may be broken during some games between real players too, sorry about that.

Also, members page is now ordered by experience now, so it looks more like a leaderboard, enjoy! ;)

EDIT: Also implemented the "skip" button ;)
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by meowww »

So i thought about trying to help, but since today no matter what i do there always is a chance to end up with this:

"We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.
"
Every click feels like a coin toss atm either i get to where i want to be or i end up with "We´re sorry etc."

Makes it kinda hard to help lol

Also when i finally got far enough to actually be in the game and test stuff, i can press the choices for as often as i want, the game does not recognize me pressing anything, forcing me to use the only button that works "quit the game" what once again bring me to my favorite "We´re Sorry" screen...

Not a complain or anything, but well i really would like to help, if the game would let me xD

Edit: Just realized by this few forced quit games i had to do that you get exp for quitting, is this intended? i mean as of now exp doesn´t do anything, but if it does this would be a cheesy way to lvl up :O
Last edited by meowww on Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Site still seems a little kludgy, I was unable to get past your home page... keep me posted, glad to poke at it, and your concept sounds fun!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Seems the server is creating too many threads and not killing them appropriately, I'm not able to connect myself :/ I'm investigating the problem, I'll keep you posted !
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

I did something to correct the problem, everything should work again, and better... Not entirely sure though, so if you have a problem again, don't hesitate to report. Thanks all and sorry for the breaking update !

You should also see a status as a green dot below character pic, during a game, indicating if he is connected or not.

EDIT: Game overs seems still quite broken... I'm going to do another update soon to fix that
EDIT: Update in progress, please hold tight ;)

Edit: Just realized by this few forced quit games i had to do that you get exp for quitting, is this intended? i mean as of now exp doesn´t do anything, but if it does this would be a cheesy way to lvl up :O
-> DAMN ! Oops ^^' => Should be considered a timeout now and only give a few points to the player staying in game. Anyway, as you said, experience is worth nothing for now, it's pretty easy to find ways to bend the game to win. Please just play fair, and enjoy ;)
Last edited by lllusion on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

just one little suggestion would be an out of game chat function, sending a friend request and such so ppl can also connect
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester

Post by zenlover »

Still kludgy. Connected to main page, but as soon as I hit a navigation button, went to "something went wrong" did a reload, and still no success.
Tenacity is ALWAYS the key to success. Hang in there.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Yep I've seen that too... :/ I didn't found the source yet, though :/

Thanks also for your tenacity, I'll try to find the problem tomorrow.

Anyway, I published an update, so if you are able to connect, you should be able to submit new actions for review, under the "My actions" tab ;)

I'll post here as soon as I have news concerning the stability of the app, but it seems my raspberrypi is dying under the load, as soon as a critical number of people are connected ^^'
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Found something, solved it... Seems to work at the moment. I will see tomorrow if it stops working at some point. Enjoy while it last lol

EDIT, BTW, in response to "just one little suggestion would be an out of game chat function, sending a friend request and such so ppl can also connect" => Social features should at some point, yes, it would be good to be able to play again with someone we liked ;)

EDIT: Small update: You should now be able to see who is currently playing / who is waiting in matchmaking, in the members tab ;) You can also confront a bot directly from home page (first step of feature of confronting a player directly)
Dude91bad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dude91bad »

we belive in you... staying frosty for when we will to tournaments (i hope we will) ^^
lllusion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lllusion »

Website up again ! ^^'

I.. Think I got it... I definitely solved one problem, let's hope we don't run into more later, but the server was definitely creating one thread per game... Now it's only creating one and that's it... It should definitely help.

EDIT: Series of updates this morning !

- Most problems of "easy experience" have been solved. Some bugs were inducing characters gaining experience indefinitely. That should be solved. By the way, I chose to reinitialize all experiences for all users, as it wasn't really worth keeping what we had.

- Matchmaking system has been rewritten to solve some problems there too. It should also work better.

- In the members list, you can see if people are in matchmaking/in game.