sound vibrator

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

sound vibrator

Post by Orion_be »

I remember seeing one or more videos where a huge speaker was used to provide vibrations to a dildo. They had removed the speaker cone and attached the dildo to the center of the coil. A high power amplifier was used to drive this thing.
This has been years ago, but the idea keeps popping in my head, but I don't find any videos online anymore.
I want to build one of my own. But while planning the build I wondered if maybe I can't find anything on the net because this can be dangerous. Can the sound travel through the body and cause ear damage? I don't want my wife to go deaf. Imagine she can only hear/feel sound through this device after using it ones. :\'-(
qatguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'm a switch

but mostly a sissy submissive

Re: sound vibrator

Post by qatguy »

I have a powerful bluetooth speaker.

If you kik me at: gwscion

We can try
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Sound vibrators (speakers) are the best vibrators possible in my opinion! Unfortunately they are expensive ($25 to $65 each), heavy, and cumbersome to use. But WOW the sensation!

Basic way to convince you is to put your little head against a speaker cone on one channel and your balls against another on the other channel. Then play some binareal beat track. This is rudimentary but you will understand I think.

A great way to get the real feeling is to use two 8 inch speakers rated mid or upper BASE and 60 to 80 or more watts and modify them in a very specific way. A lot of speakers burn up under this load so I have specific ones I use.

If there is interest I will put a description and pictures on my share site.
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Helequin »

Interesting concept for sure. I'd definitely be interested to see more detailed plans.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

hosenguy wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:40 pm Basic way to convince you is to put your little head against a speaker cone on one channel and your balls against another on the other channel.
I want to make this for my wife, so vaginal use. No head and balls for now ;-) .
something like this:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I cannot help you with acquisition of the dildo but I think I can show you how to attach it.
I started a how to post as mentioned above, but it will be a few days to get it together. It is not for a dildo.

Give me some information on how the dildo is secured. Will you use vacu-lock? I do recommend this method as it has lots of options and is easy to maintain.

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=4895#videos

If you have one it will need to be modified to attach and will effect my build instructions.

If I had dimensions for this adapter, I would publish a 3D printable adapter for a speaker device. There are considerations for a speaker that includes the total mass of the moving device, so a printed one could be very low weight and might work well. :w00t:
Brickmover
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Brickmover »

Yes, the price of -is more expensive. If you want to make one manually for your wife, it is safer to buy one!
"Love is like war: Easy to begin but hard to end." - Acmejoy