Programmable Sleeve or Vibrator

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
rickbd
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Programmable Sleeve or Vibrator

Post by rickbd »

I looked all through the forum and didn't find anything (yet). Does anyone know of a programmable sleeve or vibrator that one can buy "off the shelf" (i.e. you don't have to build it)? For instance it could vibrate for a minute every hour, or some other interval, or maybe even at random!
Roblsforbobls
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Switch

Re: Programmable Sleeve or Vibrator

Post by Roblsforbobls »

While I don't think it's what your looking for, I think you might still be interested in this: https://www.vibease.com/
rickbd
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by rickbd »

OK. I took a quick look. Not exactly what I was thinking about, but has potential. I will look more closely and also wait to see if anyone else responds. Thanks much!
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

For vibrators the various Lovense products can receive patterns of vibrations. Their phone app also has the ability to send vibrations to the toy at scheduled times via setting an alarm (eg sending you a 1 minute pattern every hour, or similar). It doesn't do random, the closest would be to give control to others, or pick a pattern to play without looking at what it does.

In theory you could write software do to more complex stuff, but no-one seems to have done much with it (I found a website that copied some of the most basic things from the phone app, which is sort of a proof of concept). I sense that isn't what you are after anyway.
RemiHiyama
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by RemiHiyama »

Xtoys can be used to control a wide variety of toys, and could probably be used to make a script to do what the OP wants.
Auto: Replaces selected instances of the word "not" with the word "definitely".
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Have a read here for the ultimate in open source interface for your smart toys.

https://buttplug.io/
wellrested
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wellrested »

RemiHiyama wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 am Xtoys can be used to control a wide variety of toys, and could probably be used to make a script to do what the OP wants.
Xtoys is quite good - thanks for the suggestion
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

There is a perfect solution, at least what I think, but unfortunately it's not available anymore. It's a device called iBuzz. It takes audio input, and have a vibrator as output. It originally comes with two large vibrating bullets, but you can just connect any 3V operated vibrator to it. For example a standard vibrating cock ring where you solder wires where the batteries normally would have vent.

As input I usually connect it to an Mp3 player, where I have a mixture of files. It can be ordinary music files, stim files or files just containing silence. Set the player to shuffle, and hit play! As long as there is a mp3 file with just silence (I have created hour long silent files) nothing happens. Then by the random shuffle, a stim file comes on, and that freaking cock ring go bananas! :w00t:

As mentioned the original iBuzz device is not available any more (I'm terrified my will stop working, anyone find one please sell it to me as backup!), but there are some vibrating dildos that operate on the same principle, audio input controlled. You could dismantle one and put the electronics in a casing and you have kind of the same thing.

I have tested once, but the result was disappointing. The sound detection was almost on/off, not the fine details the iBuzz provides. I assume because the original iBuzz is a bulky box with analogue components, but the circuit board from the dildo was compact and kind of only one IC. They have sacrificed performance over size. But if on/off is enough for you, it's clearly an option!