Erotic Control - Having Some Fun

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Erotic Control - Having Some Fun

Post by CruelNatalie »

I'm starting this thread for a bit of fun. I'm going to have a few of my guys on ongoing control programs post here. Not everyone understands the erotic dynamic of humiliation. For some its subtle and others extreme, however whatever floats your boat it can be quite a sexual rush.

Feel free to ask questions, give comment etc. I'll chime in as I find time.

Thanks
Natalie
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Yes_Indeed
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Erotic Control - Having Some Fun

Post by Yes_Indeed »

Yaaaaaaaaay! I like your stuff, Natalie. :-)

*Settles down to watch this space*
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Yes_Indeed wrote:Yaaaaaaaaay! I like your stuff, Natalie. :-)

*Settles down to watch this space*

awww thank you! Its not for everyone but if you're into female domination, orgasm control, erotic humiliation and the like then you'll love me. Just having a bit of fun with my boys and sissies
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

Yesterday i started a program for ongoing control with Goddess Natalie. Till now it has been amazing.

On he starting day i got my first assignment and had to go pantie shopping. OMG, I have a panties fetish and i own like 10 pair or something already, but all those panties i ordered online. These panties i had to buy in the store...
I was so nervous i had difficulty sleeping at night. When i arrived at the store i thought i was not gonne do it, so to calm down a bit i went to the mens department and bought some shirts. When i finally gatthered the nerve it was like everyone was looking at me and everyone knew i was gonne buy the panties for myself, It was terrible. I think the sales lady could see the little sweat drops on my forehead. It was very humiliating and very nerve wrecking. But i did it to please Goddess. That made me feel good at least.

At home again i saw i had a message from Goddess Natalie, see send me a audi file to liten to and told me to listen to it and to listen to it everyday from now on. It was a cock control audio, very very sexy, wich let me stroke and touch a little bit after 2 days no touching (im an addict *blushing* so is kinda hard for me).
It was torture though... It made me drip precum like crazy and only wanted to touch more....

It it wonderfull and torturous being under Godess Natalie's control and hope it will continue for a long time.

CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

and I allowed jaspertje to have more strokes (edging) if he posted his panty pic. After I generously allowed him still continue to send me messages on yahoo begging for more. what a selfish little slut! lol
Click Here!
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

It wont happen again Goddess, im very sorry.... I certainly did not want to be pushy. I was a little selfish yes, im sorry. Please help me to be a better naughty sissy Goddess. I will try to do anything you want Goddess!
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sonny12313 »

by "control program posts" u mean regularly/periodic posts of pictures including your assignments?

I am quietly following your posts and I am also very exciting about your plans for you boys and sissies. *settles down next to yes_indeed :wave: *

the relationship between you and your boys and sissies seems to be very close, and trust is absolutely necessary for this. either to do the task, or to upload fotos. I am some kind of jealous about the relationship (in general) between you and your "subbies".

cherished greets sonny :)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Although I have personal slaves these are people that have paid for one of my ongoing control programs. Little prissy fancy pants here is signed up for 10 days. Are we close? We are getting to know each other. Most guys sign up for 7-10 days or 30 days take a break and then come back later. I'm a professional and even though I love my job it's important to me that I provide a safe and wonderful service. I want their experience to be a good one.
But I enjoy the ability to play with so many. I love phone sex, I'm good at it and I make a great living at it. If I was working a 40 hour week busting my ass I wouldn't have near the time or fun. This is not to say it's the only thing I do. Years of being a lifestyle mistress has afforded me some great investments.
I have a wonderful life.
Thank you for your post and support. I am happy to answer any questions you have.
Click Here!
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

@sonny:
Its not like we already are very close, its a "work in progress" imo. Like Goddess Natalie said, we are getting to know each other. But i agree with you from what i also read in forums and blogs of Goddess Natalie, that it is possible to build a relationship like you mentioned with Her. One based on trust and one where you get close to each other.

-------------------------------

Untill now i did not have permission to touch myself. There was one exception, while listening to an audio recording once a day.
Today though, i have permission to touch and stroke as much as i like :):) (its not a very productive day today), before (if i understand corectly) i get locked away.... :/ For how long this will be i dont know, i also dont know if i like it, but at the moment i dont think about it and dont care, I am kinda in a day to day mode. Tomorrow we will see what tomorrow brings.

Thus far it has been very exciting with Goddess Natalie, she has been very kind but controlling. I already expanded my limits a little (which i like) and im expecting this to continue till the end.

Thank you for all the attention and control you give me Goddess!
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sonny12313 »

Things are more clearer to me now. I thought - or at least for me it's more or less necessary - to have conversations before actually paying, so that I can at least try to figure out if the person is trustworthy or not. Then I would be able to completely drop my sins to the persons and be part of the person's (let's say) fellowship. That's the reason why I hesitated so far to accept any type of contract. :blush:
However, reading your reports, experiences and arousals makes me feel more comfortable and less sceptical. :-)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

sonny12313 wrote:Things are more clearer to me now. I thought - or at least for me it's more or less necessary - to have conversations before actually paying, so that I can at least try to figure out if the person is trustworthy or not. Then I would be able to completely drop my sins to the persons and be part of the person's (let's say) fellowship. That's the reason why I hesitated so far to accept any type of contract. :blush:
However, reading your reports, experiences and arousals makes me feel more comfortable and less sceptical. :-)

People often do call before entering into any type of training. But at Niteflirt you can read my customer feedback and see that I have been doing this a while. Anyone you get involved with online you should be careful and start off slow.

Most of the men (or couples) that use my services do so because they don't have safe access to explore their sexual fantasies. They might be married, shy or unsure about their fantasies. Ideally a married man should talk to his wife but in some cases this just isn't possible. Or you have a guy who is ashamed of his fantasies and needs help work them out safely. I have one guy who I think posted here already last year who I had in a program for a few months. Step by step I controlled him but gave him task to perform with his wife (she didn't know) and he followed everything. We had fun together, it ignited his marriage BIG time and I made money. Win win.

Not everyone has this type of entertainment in their budget or they don't feel they should have to pay for fun.
Click Here!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

jaspertje wrote:@sonny:
Its not like we already are very close, its a "work in progress" imo. Like Goddess Natalie said, we are getting to know each other. But i agree with you from what i also read in forums and blogs of Goddess Natalie, that it is possible to build a relationship like you mentioned with Her. One based on trust and one where you get close to each other.

-------------------------------

Untill now i did not have permission to touch myself. There was one exception, while listening to an audio recording once a day.
Today though, i have permission to touch and stroke as much as i like :):) (its not a very productive day today), before (if i understand corectly) i get locked away.... :/ For how long this will be i dont know, i also dont know if i like it, but at the moment i dont think about it and dont care, I am kinda in a day to day mode. Tomorrow we will see what tomorrow brings.

Thus far it has been very exciting with Goddess Natalie, she has been very kind but controlling. I already expanded my limits a little (which i like) and im expecting this to continue till the end.

Thank you for all the attention and control you give me Goddess!

I do hope you did this while wearing those pretty panties. :)
Click Here!
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

I did Goddess, im wearing them all the time when im at home :)
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

jaspertje wrote:I did Goddess, im wearing them all the time when im at home :)

Good job!
Click Here!
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jaspertje »

My report from last friday, Goddess told me i should post it here :) So here it is.

days since last orgasm : 4
days on the program : 3

Dear Goddess Natalie,

I did not sleep well tonight, i was awake alot, thinking of You, thinking about maybe calling, thinking about the no touching and every single time i woke up i had a semi hardon....

Had to get up early. Im working in my old house, has to be clean and empty before i turn in the keys next monday. But first thing i did when i woke up was listening to your audio file, it was even better then yesterday, and again it made me drip like crazy.

While working You were in the back of my head al the time. I even felt Your cock jumping a few times when my mind drifted away thinking about the sexy audio, massaging Your balls and prostate from the outside *relaxing sigh*.

At 01:00pm i took a break and went home to eat something. Offcourse the first thing i did was to check my mail, and yes :) i had an email from You, Your cock jumped from excitement. When i read your mail though i was fuly erect. I ran upstairs to put on my panties and started to stroke away. It felt amazing. Thank you so much Goddess for letting me play with Your cock as much as i want today. Im so grateful. While i was stroking i totally forgot the time and soon half an hour had pasted... I had to kick myself away from the couch and stop. I left, without eating, to work again. To scared i stroked the whole afternoon away *blushing*.
Spend the rest of the afternoon working again with You in the back of my mind :)

At 05:00pm i arrived at home again and put my panties back on and started stroking again, i bought some photo's of your site and stroked while watching them. You are really beautifull and sexy Goddess. I also read some stuff on your site again. "Does cock size really matter?" and then the part "What do you do with a small penis?" omg that made me so hard, horny and weak.... I melted away... Love how you write in that part.

I am really starting to fall for you Goddess. I send you the email with the question and you responded very fast, after i thanked you i took a long shower to cool down a bit. When i came back after the shower, You send me again an email with only 3 words, only 3 words made Your cock jump again....

The rest of the evening im gonne watch some tv i think, if i can keep my hands of myself that is.

Tomorrow i have to get up early again, soccer match and afterwards i have to go work in my old house again.... tomorrow evening i have a birthday from a friend i have to go to but i should be home again around 11 pm my time. That would perhaps be a moment (later also possible) to call you, if i dare :)
When would you be available Goddess??

I hope i didn't bother you again with my long mail.

Have a wonderfull evening,

thank you very much Goddess Natalie,