Most cbt, ruined and normal orgasm teases?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Most cbt, ruined and normal orgasm teases?

Post by basil731 »

I've looked back over the last 10 pages on here and even tried a search on Google using "most ruined orgasms" etc but there doesn't seem a very up to date thread on this. I'm looking for the best teases that include the 3 things i'm most into. Don't care if its flash or normal and i already have bookmarked the school of denial for cbt.

Teases with the most ruined orgasms. Found the Camp Drain ones and day 4 was looking to be the best but hasn't been finished yet and Blasterbean seems to spend little time here. Any with at least 3 ruined would be great.

Teases with most complete orgasms. Found one that has 2 (stamina training) and as above camp drain 4 was going to include more (though CD3 includes 2 normal and 1 ruined). Not many others around though. Want to find one with at least 3, i can't force myself to do them normally but on a tease there's a good chance.

Cbt, the harder the better, I've done the "she will break your balls" one and that has to be one of the best for cbt alone. Most of the others all use similar things to one extent or another so unusual stuff is good but going through 10,000 plus teases could take forever (especially as i seem to stop to try most of them :).

I haven't found any that incorporate all of the above to extreme levels and have considered writing one at some point, maybe an all day that used all 3 of the above. If nyone knows of one like that though i would love to hear about it.

I expect there are a few like me on here who want to find the most of something so perhaps an idea for the mods would be to start a sticky thread where the above could be mentioned, most ruined etc. It may also stop people like me asking the same questions that may have been answered in the past. Obviously this could include other things like most extreme anal, most edges or most public etc. I'm only interested in the ones at the top though as i'm doing the denial stuff just now and was going to celebrate at the end with one of the multiple ruined ones.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Most cbt, ruined and normal orgasm teases?

Post by Bandit224 »

I don't think the information you're looking for will be as helpful as you think. Someone could easily write a tease that states exactly "Hello. Give me 20 ruined orgasms. Goodbye", which would knock out whatever tease has the most. What makes a tease great is content, and not numbers.

In terms of extreme cbt, Milovana already has a tease to rub their dick with sandpaper and another to cut their own dick off with a knife. Having a sticky pointing people to the most extreme cbt tease on Milovana would be bad.
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

Ruined Orgasms: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10249

There are 5 in that tease.

Normal Orgasms: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=8799

Several in here.

Try using the tags under Advanced Search, or clicking on tags on some teases. The ruined one here can be found under the tag of "Edging", and the one with the normal orgasms can be found under the tag "Forced Orgasm". There are a lot of good cbt teases in the list, it just takes some time to find them.
doctorsloth
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by doctorsloth »

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=17054

This one's pretty good if you're looking for cbt and ruined orgasms, with a cocksucking lesson as a bonus! Hope you enjoy, it's one of my all-time favorites.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

@Iluvcbt, That squirt bitch looks great, exactly what im looking for. I cant find the rest of that 5 series though, Nezhul has a few teases but didn't think of it as a series. As it happens i had that one bookmarked but not got around to it yet.

@DoctorSloth, same with that one, had it bookmarked but couldn't do it just yet. I have over 100 teases bookmarked if im honest, just haven't gone through them all yet.

@Bandit, left this till last as it takes more explaining. I do want some sort of story to it hence why i liked the camp drain stuff. Before day 4 there was a full week long of teases to get your balls full ready and could have contained loads of ruined and a few full ones. Ones like you suggested should not be put on there, i suppose all the answers should require the teases be good as well rather than a one liner.

As for the cbt bit, tried sandpaper, actually had it used on me and while it was sore it was something i would do again in a tease. The cutting off bit though is something that reasonable people will have to realise is a fantasy rather than a tease. I stick to the tease always to the best of my ability but know where to stop. When i said things like a thread saying what has the most extreme cbt i meant teases that could be done by cbt lovers, preferably ones that had already been done by them. It all could work with a little description, ie this tease is extreme but contains penectomy, this would be enough for most people.

Thanks for the replies, hoping to get a few more so i can pick and choose plus im thinking about making this a usual thing now, week of edging followed by a blowout day of draining and cbt.
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

[quote="basil731"]@Iluvcbt, That squirt bitch looks great, exactly what im looking for. I cant find the rest of that 5 series though, Nezhul has a few teases but didn't think of it as a series. As it happens i had that one bookmarked but not got around to it yet.

The tease by Nezhul was a standalone tease, not part of a series as I remember. You have to ruin your orgasm 5 times during the tease I posted for you. Sorry if I was a bit unclear :)
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

My mistake, 5 is very good, may try that on sunday then thanks
msfrances
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): loyalty and devotion is all i need. so if interested, add me on yahoo

Post by msfrances »

hi there, I am new here. and i am looking a slave to use
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Just checked iluvcbt, its not 5, its 15 all in a row lol. As much as id love to do it that could be a bit much for me
msfrances
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): loyalty and devotion is all i need. so if interested, add me on yahoo

Post by msfrances »

just pm me okay.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Not sure if you meant me MsFrances, sent one anyway
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

I don't know about the "most", but part 2 of my Christmas Gift Series features ruined orgasms.
You might enjoy...
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Thanks Cactus, excellent series, took me a while to glance through them but look great. I'd have to do them in a set though i think to get enough ruined from them but if i have a lot of time one day then i'll give it a try.
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

Basil,

For CBT I like "Liz Will Break Your Balls" and "Liz Will Break Your Balls Even More" by Haldirkd

"Surprise Surprise" also has some good cbt in it. (by longslowcum)

You can also just click on the cbt tag under advanced search for more.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
basil731
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basil731 »

Thanks, i had the first Liz one, didn't know there was a second and it does look great. Definitely one i'll try. Surprise looks good as well. Tried the tag but there were so many i just wanted to find the more extreme ones, this seemed easier though i am looking through them slowly as well.