Cock Hero - E-Stim Version

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mr_wayne
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero - E-Stim Version

Post by mr_wayne »

Does someone tried to make a cock hero edition for an electro stim device?
There are many Tutorials do build a device with an audio input so u can start the video and connect the audio with the stim-box.
So u can play the game with electro stimulation.
There also some videos where the audio stream of an video is replaced by a syncronized Audiostream for the electro stimulation. It feels kind of amazing and would be a good idea for the cock hero series...
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero - E-Stim Version

Post by supermokkori »

mr_wayne wrote:Does someone tried to make a cock hero edition for an electro stim device?
There are many Tutorials do build a device with an audio input so u can start the video and connect the audio with the stim-box.
There also some videos where the audio stream of an video is replaced by a syncronized Audiostream for the electro stimulation. It feels kind of amazing and would be a good idea for the cock hero series...
Nope.

But I nominate... ANDYP! :-D

Go for it, andy! :thumbsup:
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

supermokkori wrote:
mr_wayne wrote:Does someone tried to make a cock hero edition for an electro stim device?
Nope.

But I nominate... ANDYP! :-D

Go for it, andy! :thumbsup:
Lol, I dont have a stim-box,

Can someone give me some background to what this is?

Regards

Andyp
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

E-Stim is short for Electrical Stimulation. Basically, an electronic device sends electrical pulses through the penis, or anus, or anywhere else (below the belt only). Electricity above the belt will risk killing the person.

http://www.stockroom.com/fetish/electrical/

I have an E-Stim box, although I suck at figuring out how to work it.

I've thought about creating an E-Stim version of Cock Hero repeatedly over the past few months, but I won't have the time until next year (which is only 20 days away now). The beautiful thing about estim is that you can control the beats perfectly (without the need of a Cock Hero beat bar), vary the beats instantly, and go faster than a person can possibly stroke.

I think it would be better to create an ESTIM Hero software program, so that the program and safely guide a person through setting up an E-Stim as well as save settings. That way, anyone that creates a E-Stim Hero movie would only have to worry about which genital to electricute, while the software keeps the electricity levels for low-medium-high in ranges that are safe yet fun for the user. The software could also keep inventory of attachments allowing people with different attachments to use their own for the same video.

Sadly, I can't even begin this project till next year. Even then, I'm still too inexperienced with E-Stim to really do it alone. I'll probably just do a call for participation for ESTIM Hero later.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

mr_wayne wrote: There are many Tutorials do build a device with an audio input so u can start the video and connect the audio with the stim-box.
Never knew such tutorials existed. Happen to know any links?
buggy82
Explorer
Explorer

Post by buggy82 »

The first and best resource for E-Stim Information, Videos, MP3 and Instructions is definately the http://www.smartstim.com forums.

I also thought about making a synchronized E-Stim audio line for using with a CH Video. That´d be really cool. I got stuck with merging and adjusting the existing stim files to a smooth line with similar frequencies.

buggy82
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

In related vein, how about a vid that isn't necessarily for E-Stim but rather just for electro-servo. Meaning, a vid that runs the little motors onto which you've bolted your Fleshlight, so that the Fleshlight moves up, down, around, in synch with the commands sent by the vid (and perhaps in synch with the images presented on the vid at the same time).

Just thinkin', ya know ... :innocent:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
Ymous
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ymous »

book_guy wrote:In related vein, how about a vid that isn't necessarily for E-Stim but rather just for electro-servo. Meaning, a vid that runs the little motors onto which you've bolted your Fleshlight, so that the Fleshlight moves up, down, around, in synch with the commands sent by the vid (and perhaps in synch with the images presented on the vid at the same time).

I've been looking for a hands- free solution like what you describe. Did you make one yourself , or can you recommend plans or a finished product?

If it could be programmed for variable speed/intensity, etc. to match the CH videos it would be incredible.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Ymous wrote:
book_guy wrote:In related vein, how about a vid that isn't necessarily for E-Stim but rather just for electro-servo. Meaning, a vid that runs the little motors onto which you've bolted your Fleshlight, so that the Fleshlight moves up, down, around, in synch with the commands sent by the vid (and perhaps in synch with the images presented on the vid at the same time).

I've been looking for a hands- free solution like what you describe. Did you make one yourself , or can you recommend plans or a finished product?

If it could be programmed for variable speed/intensity, etc. to match the CH videos it would be incredible.
Ymous, no, I don't know anything about programmable gadgets like that. I am sure there are some good resources somewhere on the 'net, but I haven't personally ever taken even the first step toward creating something like it. Glad to know, however, that other people may be thinking along the same lines... :w00t:
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

You could probably do something out of an Arduino board. The imput could be from a dedicated audio channel.

You have many example on their web site to do things... it could probably control an E-stim or replace it altogether. You can Generate PWM signal with it

It's not to hard if you already have basic knowledge.

their website are at: www.arduino.cc
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

This is what I want. There is a screen for the video and the extractor unit would operate in time with the stroke meter. :w00t:

mybestother
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mybestother »

Hey all. This is my first post!

If possible, building something on top of either the Raspberry PI, or a set of relays controlled over USB seems to make the most sense.

If it's to be used in combination with a CockHero movie, you'll already have your computer at hand. I don't know how to build it electronically. A few servos, relays, usb controller and a fleshlight should do the trick.

At which voltages does E-STIM work?
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Alchemi -- when I saw your picture and read that you had said, "This is what I want," hahaha, silly me, I was tempted to ask, "You want an 'F-52' tattoo? No, what, you want a giant pair of tits strapped onto your chest? Or, I see, you want a hot chick who has a giant pair of tits strapped onto her chest? But, would you want that hot chick also to have a dripping giant futanari dick?"

But then I read the rest of your post, and I realized, you were really just talking about a nicer monitor for your computer. :wave:
alchemi183 wrote:This is what I want. There is a screen for the video and the extractor unit would operate in time with the stroke meter. :w00t:

alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

LOL...I can see I need to be more specific. :)
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

alchemi183 wrote:This is what I want. There is a screen for the video and the extractor unit would operate in time with the stroke meter. :w00t:

Now that is fucking pro

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"