"Cut By Monica", disgusting webtease.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

"Cut By Monica", disgusting webtease.

Post by PedroZorro »

I think the webtease "Cut By Monica", about mutilation, is disgusting and should be removed from the site.

Sincerely, Pedro.
:sick:
Last edited by PedroZorro on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jaspertje
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Cut By Monica", discusting webtease.

Post by jaspertje »

I am wondering what the author of this tease wrote in the discription??

What was it again.....?

Ooooh wait i remember: "Title says it all. Do not click if this isn't your thing".

TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

I thought it was pretty hot and would rather it not be removed. :innocent:

Don't like it, deal with it. It's far from worth deleting considering the other shit that doesn't get deleted on here.
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

What we have here gentlemen is a man that can neither read nor spell. If the man could read, this thread wouldn't be here. If he could spell, well he wouldn't have spelled "disgusting" wrong twice.

I mean, disgusting clearly has a "gah" sound. Not a "cah". I can't even pronounce discusting properly.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Pwrsonally, I find the (fantasy) emasculation of a man to be very erotic. I wouldn't mind seeing MORE of these teases.

(Fantasy only, of course) :\'-(

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Are you kidding? This tease is fucking awesome.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

I think PedroZorro has every right to voice his opinion that this tease is disgusting. The fact that his spelling (or possibly typing) isn't up to anyone's particular standards should not detract from his point. Fixating on something as benign as a typo or grammar error isn't constructive at all, especially on a site with an international userbase.

That said, I also don't think the tease should be removed. There was a time (and it's not completely past) where many if not MOST of the topics covered on this site would have elicited similar reactions from many people. Many people find the entire concept of bdsm, or any act where one person "harms" another consenting person, to be disgusting or fundamentally "wrong".

Even if the tease did not explicitly state that it's content might be objectionable I still would not agree with it's removal. The correct solution would be to rename it or something.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I asked the author to put a disclaimer at the beginning to clearly state again that this tease is fictional and real-life BDSM should be safe, sane and consensual and not result in bodily harm. Other than that, the tease is fictional, so I agree with the other posters.

People's tastes are different, if you don't like a tease, please just don't read it. If you are a visitor to this site, chances are there is somebody out there who thinks your fetishes are sick and would like to see them banned.
SatyrMeister
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SatyrMeister »

seraph0x wrote:I asked the author to put a disclaimer at the beginning to clearly state again that this tease is fictional and real-life BDSM should be safe, sane and consensual and not result in bodily harm. Other than that, the tease is fictional, so I agree with the other posters.

People's tastes are different, if you don't like a tease, please just don't read it. If you are a visitor to this site, chances are there is somebody out there who thinks your fetishes are sick and would like to see them banned.
Fantastic to see such an open minded yet realistic person. . . I really wish there were more people like this in the world!
Pain often magnifies pleasure...
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

I am sorry about the "disgusting" mistake. English is not my natal languaje.I usually check my spelling with Google translator and it did not make me notice the "discusting" error.

On the other hand, I do not find the sence of webteases about mutilation. Here we are to have fun, and I do not find any thing amusing in mutilations at all.

Pedro.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

I do not find anything amusing about bald vaginas. Please also remove all teases on this site which feature bald vaginas, because they are not to my personal taste.
PedroZorro
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PedroZorro »

cumhardy wrote:I do not find anything amusing about bald vaginas. Please also remove all teases on this site which feature bald vaginas, because they are not to my personal taste.
Don't be stupid!
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

PedroZorro wrote:Don't be stupid!
Word!
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!