Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Denial Trial! :)

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello stroker boys...

Guess what as of this very moment those listed in this topic are now on lock down. You will confined to touching only during tasks and instruction or while you pee or to clean. No more, no less. I hope everyone is well aware of that. So my little harem of stroker boys it is time to begin.

First, there is a list of those who are taking part below in a quote. As of this moment no one has any points and the max points to achieve orgasm will be 199. Poor sc, he was hoping for 200... To bad so sad...
tinydick4hum
strokerbob
Ready2Please36
Cancel
Marko
boundtosuffer
illtryanything
joepa23
SexualChoc
tallguy2241
Haldirkd
beg4denial
les
ruinedorgasm
footslave2010
sashacd
subby4rent
6Buckle
jamesissy
Willy Wanker
ClosetIdiot
shortstraw
Finlander
dtspam
craigl
iluvteaserz
Slave Sidrick
tdrules
blueballed25
terribletease
jjsubslut
Daisy-jane
atownesquire
rebelmoon69
saber_niko
nwo69
freaau
inri2k6
Cagedin
Carlcjjohnson
chast75
KC83
thirtybirdy
Skulblaka
Whiskyglace
frenzy
RoniDev
stedewa
niceslave
submissiveyogi
So hello all of you and welcome to my Denial Trial...
Before we get a little to far forward, all of you should go back and read the sign up topic's first post located here; http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6881
Another rule(s) that I want to place right now is simple. You will Not PM me unless I ask you to and you will Not pester me in chat. Understood? Good Boys.
Also, all reports are to be posted in this topic. You get one post in between daily tasks, everyone is allowed to edit their post until the next day's task goes up.
I will try to keep the tasks consistently timed for the morning. Some maybe up at a little after midnight, others at 7am-10am (EST). If they are not then you will have extra time to complete it. As of this moment if I do not see a report when day 2's task goes up, those who did not submit a report do not get any credit for day 1.
You should always submit a report even if you are not able to finish a task fully. It can be possible to get some points for a task if I deem it to be completed to a certain point, each day's task will have a different point in them. Before that point no points, after that point some points. Completed tasks earn full points.

So day 1 is here and of course day 1 comes with a task! Sooo let me get my trusty dice out from my drawer and give it a roll..............................................................

Oh! Look what I caught in my hand a nice Three (3). How fitting that it rests in the palm of my gloved hand, as all of your orgasms now rest in the palm of my hand from now on.
So your tasks for today are as follows little ones. These are to be done in this order, if your report is out of order there will be a plenty;
~You will take a piece of string or a shoelace. With it bind up your balls, do not cut of circulation! Make sure each ball is separated from each other and your cock, correction my cock. It will remain this way until otherwise told to remove it.
~Edge 3 times, in between each edge you will rest for 10 seconds. Strokes are to be at a 1 stroke per second pace.
~3 slaps to each ball.
~3 more edges, 5 second rest between them. Strokes are to be at a 1 stroke per second pace.
~300 strokes; the first 100 are 1 stroke per second, the second 100 are 2 strokes per second, and the last set of 100 are to be at 3 strokes per second. If you edge, stop and flick each ball 2 times then rest for 15 second before resuming.
~Massage your balls for two minutes following the 300 strokes.
~150 strokes; The first 50 strokes are to be at 3 strokes per second, the second 50 strokes are to be at 2 strokes per second, and the final 50 strokes are to be at 1 stroke per second.
~Alternating ball flicks, left then right. Until you reach 10 flicks total (5 per ball).
~You will edge two times, and hold both edges for 25 seconds. After you edge press your cock against your stomach. If it reaches your belly button tell me, if not tell me as well. I will be looking for this information.
~To end day 1, you will close your palm so the pointer, middle, ring, and pinky are all together. And give your exposed balls 1 hard slap. Make sure you flinch on impact! After this slap, you may remove the string or shoelace from your balls.

Now, for those with chastity belts put it on and lock yourself up. For those without, you are to not touch unless it is to pee or clean until tomorrow.
For those who are daring, I request a photo of my cock. Place a sign above, next to it, or below it that says "Property of Mistress Jenifer". If you have a chastity belt the photo should be done with you locked up, at the end of the day 1 tasks. These photos are to be PMed to me and not submitted with your report in this topic. You do not have to do this, but it would please me if you did little ones.

Since I am in a playful mood. At the end of your report, you will do the following. Guess what I am wearing right now. I will give you a couple of hints below:
~I have 8 articles of clothing on
~I am not wearing any underwear (no panties and no bra)
~I am counting items in pairs as single items (for example a pair of shoes is not 1 item but 2)
~Check the picture... Its a hint as well.

If you get 4 correct, you get 1 additional point. If you get all 8 correct, you get 2 additional points.
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
frenzy
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by frenzy »

Dear Mistress Jenifer,
i sincerly thank You for allowing my penis to be in this contest. Your contest. i am greatful that You even tip Your gloved hand to me.
This slave works some strange, long hours. Please forgive me if this upsets You.
This slave cock did Your assignment exactly as ordered and is now a mess laying on the floor, balls aching and dyeing to cum. Slave cock throbbing for You.
The cage will go back on asap. And hope for a pic to follow.
i hope i have posted this in the right forum for You.
Once again i thank You for this chance.
Sincerly, Your pet frenzy
Daisy-jane
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Daisy-jane »

Hello Mistress Jenifer,

I'm happy to report all Day 1 tasks completed as instructed and in order. Sadly my cock did not reach my belly button (unless I hunched over, but I guess that's cheating?).

I did my tasks imagining you wearing 2 gloves (as pictured), 2 shoes (black patent 4" heels), 2 stockings (black, seamed), 1 slip (black satin and lace) and 1 dress (short, black, long sleeved).

Hope my guesses are close, but if not they still worked for me. :-)

Picture of your caged cock is on its way.

Daisy-jane
jamesissy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jamesissy »

Mistress Jenifer,

I am very sorry but I thought that I would be free to complete your denial trial. Yesterday a girl I have been playing with locked me up and said I can't be let out until Monday. I am very sorry that I wasted your time.

jamesissy x
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Mistress Jenifer,

Your tasks and results are as follows;]

~You will take a piece of string or a shoelace. With it bind up your balls, do not cut of circulation! Make sure each ball is separated from each other and your cock, correction my cock. It will remain this way until otherwise told to remove it.
Yes Mistress, Done, Mistress

~Edge 3 times, in between each edge you will rest for 10 seconds. Strokes are to be at a 1 stroke per second pace.

~3 slaps to each ball.

~3 more edges, 5 second rest between them. Strokes are to be at a 1 stroke per second pace.

~300 strokes; the first 100 are 1 stroke per second, the second 100 are 2 strokes per second, and the last set of 100 are to be at 3 strokes per second. If you edge, stop and flick each ball 2 times then rest for 15 second before resuming.

~150 strokes; The first 50 strokes are to be at 3 strokes per second, the second 50 strokes are to be at 2 strokes per second, and the final 50 strokes are to be at 1 stroke per second.

~Alternating ball flicks, left then right. Until you reach 10 flicks total (5 per ball).

~You will edge two times, and hold both edges for 25 seconds. After you edge press your cock against your stomach.
If it reaches your belly button tell me, if not tell me as well. I will be looking for this information.
Yes Mistress, It Does not, Mistress

~To end day 1, you will close your palm so the pointer, middle, ring, and pinky are all together. And give your exposed balls 1 hard slap. Make sure you flinch on impact!
After this slap, you may remove the string or shoelace from your balls.

Now, for those with chastity belts put it on and lock yourself up. For those without, you are to not touch unless it is to pee or clean until tomorrow.
For those who are daring, I request a photo of my cock. Place a sign above, next to it, or below it that says "Property of Mistress Jenifer". If you have a chastity belt the photo should be done with you locked up, at the end of the day 1 tasks. These photos are to be PMed to me and not submitted with your report in this topic. You do not have to do this, but it would please me if you did little ones.
Mistress, photo to follow, phone and pc not talking Mistress

Since I am in a playful mood. At the end of your report, you will do the following. Guess what I am wearing right now.
Mistress, I think some of the things you are wearing include;
Pink gloves, Black Jumper,T-Shirt, Boots, Skirt, Dress, Socks, Stockings, Garter Belt, Corset,

………………………………………….
Les
Last edited by les on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slave Sidrick »

Hello Mistress Jenifer,

I'm am pleased to report that all Day 1 tasks are completed as instructed and in order. My cock did not reach my belly button and was to be truthful a little way away..

I think that you are wearing two black stiletto shoes, two pink gloves, a black dress, two stockings. I can't think of anything for the last bit so I'll just say a hat.

Hope this is ok,

Your Slave Sidrick.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

*sits in the shadows...watching..............smiling*
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

shell wrote:*sits in the shadows...watching..............smiling*

shell *Happy Hugs*
You do enjoy curtain twitching!!
Look forward to comments if you are permitted by M&M

Loadsa Love Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Ford
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ford »

Mistress Jenifer wrote:Hello stroker boys...
So my little harem of stroker boys
Little? That list, missus, is big!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Mistress Jenifer wrote: So day 1 is here and of course day 1 comes with a task! Sooo let me get my trusty dice out from my drawer and give it a roll.
Oh! Look what I caught in my hand a nice Three (3). How fitting that it rests in the palm of my gloved hand, as all of your orgasms now rest in the palm of my hand from now on.
I thank you for that Mistress! So much power having 50 people under your control!
So your tasks for today are as follows little ones. These are to be done in this order, if your report is out of order there will be a plenty;
Tied my, I mean the Balls you own Mistress
Just a suggestion Mistress you may want to say Slow, Medium or Fast because 1 a sec is ow slow for me where as it would be Medium pace for most people.
MMMm thank your for not giving Hold times Mistress! did a 3 edges
~3 slaps to each ball.
You did not say how hard, I did the slaps Medium hard Mistress so it did hurt a little
I was more surfing the second and third edge with the short rests it was difficult to stroke on edge 2 but I did a 3 without cumming
edge at 140 strokes, flick rest, continue...2nd at 224, flick, rest, continue 3rd at 275, flick, rest, and finish!
thank you for a nice break Mistress :-) Balls are really round and tight against string (but safe)
leaked a little :lol:
Was able to get through without edging
done, OW!!
~You will edge two times, and hold both edges for 25 seconds. After you edge press your cock against your stomach. If it reaches your belly button tell me, if not tell me as well. I will be looking for this information.
Edged and held! You did not mention rest time Mistress, but I was able to rest with my cock against my stomach, the head touching my belly button, rested 50 sec before I tried next edge and edged again and held against belly button
~To end day 1, you will close your palm so the pointer, middle, ring, and pinky are all together. And give your exposed balls 1 hard slap. Make sure you flinch on impact! After this slap, you may remove the string or shoelace from your balls.
sounds like a punch to me... OWWWW !!!!!!
Oooo wanna cum... sigh sorry task is over was able to do whole task all together in 45 Min (about)

Since I am in a playful mood. At the end of your report, you will do the following. Guess what I am wearing right now. I will give you a couple of hints below:
~I have 8 articles of clothing on
~I am not wearing any underwear (no panties and no bra)
~I am counting items in pairs as single items (for example a pair of shoes is not 1 item but 2)
~Check the picture... Its a hint as well.
Edited:
Well obviously you are wearing pink gloves -2 items
A long sleeve black blouse
A skirt black is what I am guessing
Stockings/ pantyhose
and boots also back - 2 items
and a red corset

:thankyou:
Last edited by SexualChoc on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
ClosetIdiot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ClosetIdiot »

Morning Mistress.

I was out of sorts when I got up, your cock being very insistent that I check the computer. He (or maybe, 'we') liked your hand very much. :blush:

I took him out and got my handy-shoelace and proceeded to bind my balls as directed. By the end of this process your cock had progressed from quasi-hard to rock hard.

I confess the first edge took awhile, contrary to my otherwise hyperaware state. The second two not so much.

The first set of ball smacks hurt but in a good way. And they helped draw out the second set of edges; though they still came much much quicker than the first set.

I have to confess Mistress, that the 300 strokes required me to stop...I managed to make it through the first 100 fine but had to stop towards the middle of the second 100 and flick each ball. It felt delicious. This allowed me to get halfway thru the final 100 prior to having to stop a second time.

My balls needed a massage after that, although my cock wanted attention too. poor thing.

I managed to make it through the final 150 without stopping. (I think this had more to do with the ball massage....)

The ball flicks again excited me. (I dunno why they like being flicked) though by this point tehy were starting to get a bit tender.

The two edges were delicious...I was involuntarily jerking my hips during the second one. a big disappointment when I reached 25 seconds...

Mistress, I am sad to say that your cock did not in fact reach my belly button, being about two and a half inches from it in spite of his engorged state. :blush:

I smacked your testicles rather hard and flinched, covering them up. I am awed by mistresses wisdom, the dull ache in them made it much easier to get my (still rather new) cb-6000s on. I managed it without any full erections.

I experimented and finally managed to take a photo of your cock in its cage with a sign, and will send it as soon as I figure out where to host the image.

While playing with your cock I imagined you wearing 2 gloves(pink), 2 stockings(black), 2 shoes (heeled), a slip, and a long-sleeved black dress...

Thank you for allowing me to play with your cock mistress. Its going to be a long day :\'-( , he's not terribly happy about his confinement anymore.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dtspam »

Thank you for the nice task, just the right thing to get me started...
- tied my balls nice and tight.
- Edged 3 times. The first one took me quite some time, about 10 minutes, at that slow speed. Second and third were easy after that.
- Did the three slaps, hard enough the pain remained for a bit afterwards.
- Did the three edges. Since the balls where still hurting a bit, that went quite fast.
- Did the 300 strokes as instructed. I used a metronome to keep the pace. I never went anywhere near the edge.
- Massaging was enjoyable
- The 150 strokes with decreasing speed were somehow more stimulating than the 300 before, but I didn't have to edge either.
- The ball flicks where quite painful, I did them hard on the top of the balls
- I did both edges still feeling some pain from the flicks. I was really hard after that, but my cock still didn't reach my belly button.
- I did one slap hard enough to feel it a bit in my stomach.
- Untied balls, locked up, made a sign, took a photo.

Hm, your wearing:
- red gloves
- black blouse
- high-heeled boots
- stockings
- skirt
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

Hello Mistress. I have completed all the tasks set for today and i'm already leaking pre-cum :unsure:

Unfortunatly my cock didn't reach my belly-button (although it was close).

I think you are wearing:

1) Pink gloves
2) skirt
3) Some high-heels
4) t-shirt
5)socks
6)necklace
7)Ear-rings
8)Rings
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

Very enjoyable task. Thank you, Mistress Jenifer!

Tying my balls took some doing (damn things just would not cooperate) but I finally got them bound nice and tight. The first 3 edges came rather quickly, as I was already very turned on. Did the slaps and the next round of edges just fine. Almost edged during the 300 strikes, when the tempo changed from 2/s to 3/s, but I managed to make it to the end. Got a little soft while massaging my ball so the 150 strokes were easy to handle. Wasn't expecting the flicks to hurt that much but with my balls tied like that... :\'-( . Had a close call while holding the edges, but pulled through with sheer willpower. Unsurprisingly, my cock came nowhere near my bellybutton. I think I underestimated the power I put into that last ball slap because I didn't just flinch I actually doubled over... glad it was just the one.

If I had to guess I'd say you're wearing two gloves, a pair of sexy black boots, a pair of stockings, a corset, and a long skirt.
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this contest....

I have completed all the tasks. I work a swing schedule so I don't know how often I can keep up....I will be checking in daily...

Of the tasks the hardest was the holding of the last 2 edges...I've never been really good at holding a edge... :\'-(

Yes your cock came to my belly button

For the bonus you are wearing

a pair of red gloves
a black sweeter
a t-shirt under the sweeter
a pair of black sweet pants
a pair of socks
a pair of tennis shoes
a pair of glasses
a pair of earrings
TDRULES