Need ideas for my locked up husband!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Erin212
Explorer
Explorer

Need ideas for my locked up husband!

Post by Erin212 »

Hi everyone! Hopefully some of you have gotten to play around with some of the teases I've posted in the past few months. In case you haven't read them, my real name is Erin, I'm 35 and married to a loving husband Jonathon. Male chastity has been a central part of our love life for about 3 years, and I've had a lot of fun sharing some of the techniques I've used to drive him crazy! But...

I'm just about out of ideas! So he recommended that I post something on here and ask all of you if for some advice on what to do to poor Jonathon! I let him out to play as little as once/week, and sometimes as often as 5 times/week. It's been almost 4 weeks since his last orgasm, so he's as horny as ever (as usua)l!

We decided that, for every quality idea that gets posted in this thread, we'll add 1 day to his orgasm denial! As of now, I've told him he'll get to cum this Saturday the 12th. BUT... with your help and ideas it just may be a LOT longer! The longest he's ever done is 10 weeks without orgasm...

Anyway, I'd love to hear your ideas on how I could best tease my darling husband, especially if you have experience with male chastity! Thanks!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Need ideas for my locked up husband!

Post by ballsfull »

Hi Erin;
Great teases, BTW.... :yes:

But if you think Jonathon is "up" for it, you could always enter him into a little dice game I've got going...

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6549

Might be difficult in his current state....(oh my....4 weeks...), but after he finally gets some relief, it might be fun for him....
PARTICULARLY if you're "encouraging" him along the way too.... :whistle:

Regardless, hopefully I've hepled you make it Sunday for the "big" day... :-P

Have fun,
Barry
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Hi Erin,

..Mhn, you could tell him to strip naked, than tie him to a chair, so that he can't touch himself.
Now is your time to remove the chastity device and start gently teasing him.. starting with feather light touches and getting a little more involved as you go on (: ...

Tease him that way right to the edge a couple of times, and then tell him that he may cum now, if he can :whistle: ...

Another Idea:
Let him strip again.. remove the chastity tube... this time setup a metronome and let him stroke in the pace you setup... when you see that he is coming close the edge, lower the pace by changing the metronomes setting. So you use the metronome to kinda control him and the status of his arousal...
Once he can't continue stroking without cumming the game is over :).

I believe you could have quite some fun that way, watching him and maybe supporting the teasing part :)
( http://www.metronomeonline.com/ as an example for a metronome)

Hope you like those ideas ;)...
Keep up that kinky realtionship and also keep on writing webteases ;-)

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
cb6000small
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by cb6000small »

Getting a lapdance while in chastity is always frustrating.
blitheringidiocy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blitheringidiocy »

Take a deeper dive into the world of chastity and control

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/index.php
Erin212
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erin212 »

Wow 4 responses already! I love it! Keep em coming everybody- Jonathon doesn't need to be in any hurry to cum! We are up to 5 new ideas, so now his "cum day" is Thursday 3/17! And by the way, when I told him there had to be some sort of limit as to the # of days he could be made to wait, he said up to 50 days for 50 ideas. Of course, he forgot that I'm the one in control, so I doubled his number to 100! I doubt that will happen, but if he's done 10 weeks without cumming before, I'm sure we can all make him do 18 weeks or so! Don't worry... I'll be sure to give him a good milking here and there!

To Barry: I looked at the little game you are running- good for you for getting that going with everyone! Unfortunately, Jonathon is already locked in to this little game that controls when he will cum, so he can't really do both!

To Green: You first idea is nice, but I REALLY like your second idea! It never even occurred to me to actually let him stroke himself (I always do all the work)! We are SO doing that tonight!

To Cb6000: MMmmmm.... definitely!

To Blithering: Wow that looks pretty intense! I don't think my husband really needs "training" though. Honestly I don't think that kind of thing would be right for our marriage, but it definitely looks like it could be a fun toy!

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to read more! Feel free to post more than 1 idea too...
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

erin I am so glad to finnaly see a post by you!

I love your ease they are the best chastity teases here!
That being said I love torment!

and I have learned I love tormenting others So I am going to post twice in a row!
I must say you have truely creative ideas, I somtimes can nt even fisnish reading one of your teases because of the intesity
of thinking about that kind of torment
when I am caged.

Please write more!

Okay my idea for this post
is for him to find creative ways to get you to orgasm
that he has not done before!
feathers? hairbrush? what ever you apporve!
maybe you can even be kind and reduce a day for each creative idea! (or not!)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

As I said, 2 posts
I can not let a post like this go by
without recomending my in-the-cage teases
I am sure yo have thought of ideas like them already
but My Chastity tease might be helpful.
All day chastity
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10271
chastity 3
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9870
chastity 2
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9613
Chastity tease (original)
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=8779
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Hi, good teases, nice ideas, tho it feels like the last ones were a bit too forced out. well, I'm not really that much in denial, so I don't know how good my ideas may be, but here's a few.

1) when time comes that he MAY cum in your opinion, roll a die every day. Tell him the rules, that if he guesses the right number (one try) he'll get to cum. Of course you don't tell him which number you rolled, you don't allow to see it and to know if he guessed wrong or right. Then tease him as long as you want, telling him that the final is already decided by HIS guess, and making him wondering what should it be.

2) How about good old stroking/edging T&D session. Do you do those a lot or at all? If you don't, try it.

3) on the day of an orgasm (or before that) give him some long draining session, ruining lot's of he's orgasms.

4) try introducing him to post-orgasm torture when he finally get's to cum. Just continue stimulating he's cock long after he came. It's done with a lubed hand or with your mouth. It may be anywhere from 30 seconds, just to et him squirm a bit, all the way to the second orgasm. He'll obviously get limp after orgasm, but just don't stop, he'll get hard again. He won't have any desire for sex, but who cares? :-P
It's a good idea to have him tied down. The sensation is really something that you want, NEED to be stopped right now, so he may have try to fight you here. But it's something you want again afterwards...
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
dr.d
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by dr.d »

this might be the worse idea posted but here it is , first you pick a number between ten and fifty , then you get your favorite vibrator and tell him thats how many orgasms he has to give you with the vibrator , but he will be hand cuffed and must hold the vibrator in his mouth.

if he drops it you start over and he gets a day added to his denial and you can stop at any time you want , no one said you have to have your orgasms at once .

one last thing , if you do this over a couple of days make sure that he is counting your orgasms and if his count does not match your count the difference is how many weeks , not days that will be added to his time locked up
She is the Angel that dances in my heart
teasetoy4jess
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasetoy4jess »

I love your teases, and I am very happy to add to his lock up time.

Do you play keyholder games? You can hide the key in the room somewhere and then lay naked on the bed and use your favorite toy to get yourself off, while he searches frantically for the key. If he finds it before you finish, then you will let him out for a t&d stroking session, and if he doesn't then he stays locked up. Or I like the ice block idea, where you freeze the key in the middle of a bucket of water and then either set it outside or in the fridge and then he has to wait for it to thaw to get out. Or, my favorite, but have never done, is to mail the key to my or her mom and tell her its for an important package but that you don't trust him to keep his hands off of it and ask that they hold on to it for a week and then send it back. They don't have to know anything about the game and its very hot.

Being denied when I think its time for me to cum is the most erotic thing. Once he knows his day, do things to make it hard for him to actually finish. You can play a number game (roll dice, pick a number) to determine how he gets to cum. Or give him a list of chores, massages, sexual acts that he has to finish, and depending on how he does can determine how he gets to cum. Then you can tease him on the day and give him a time limit, where he cant cum in say 5 min, then when the 5 min mark hits, he has 10 seconds. Obviously if he is on edge for the last 30 seconds he will have no problem, which may be ok for you, or if you want him to miss the window, make sure he is soft, with cbt or doing something he doesn't like right before that window. We have tried this before, and it is sweet agony. Especially when I am surprised by it.

Thats enough for now, i might chime in later.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Erin212 wrote: To Green: You first idea is nice, but I REALLY like your second idea! It never even occurred to me to actually let him stroke himself (I always do all the work)! We are SO doing that tonight!
Tell us how it went :-)
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Erin212
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Erin212 »

Hi everyone! So good to see more ideas for us! :)

To SexualChoc: I'm glad you like my ideas! As to yours, I think making him get creative on me could be a good thing. And as far as the teases you've written, I liked the original one (where he stays locked up the whole time). Jonathon and I agreed that someone referring to another tease on the site wouldn't count as an extra day for him, so you've added 1 day for him. Thanks!

To Nezhul: you had 4 ideas:
1. Sounds simple but it could be fun.
2. Of course we do that all the time!
3. Oooo sounds wicked! I think I'd rather do that on a day that he's NOT going to get a real orgasm though... I wouldn't want to "water down" he's reward!
4. I'm sure some people could be into that- but anything with pain or discomfort is probably not going to be our thing.

To Dr.D: Actually I really like the premise! There's no way I could orgasm that much in one sitting though! But to have him get me off a few times could work, or more over the course of a week would work too! I'll have to think about the vibrator in the mouth thing...

To Rooster: Our fetishes you ask? Well, I don't like being tied up, but he does. We're not into anything humiliating or painful. Basically I like having my man ready and eager for anything sexual at all times, and he likes not knowing what's coming next and the heightened arousal all the time.

To Teasetoy: I love your ideas! As for the hiding the key in the room, brilliant! We'll definitely be doing that at some point. And I've never even thought about making it so neither of us can get to the key! Both are solid ideas. As far as making him work for his orgasm on the special day, I like that too. Randomizing things would be interesting. Thanks for your ideas... keep em coming!

To Green: We did your idea last night, and it went great! I used that site you referenced with the online metronome. I put something sexy on so he knew we'd be fooling around. Then I asked him how long he wanted to play for. He said it was up to me (good answer), but I made him choose between 5 mins and 45 mins! He thought a little bit, then chose 45 mins, assuming I'd be doing all the work as usual! So I unlocked him, set a timer for 45 mins, and set the metronome to the slowest setting. He was so surprised when I told him that he'd be stroking himself! (To my knowledge, that hasn't actually happened in at least a year). Up one beat, down the next... it was REALLY slow. I told him if he went any faster, he'd be done and we'd add a week to his denial. 45 mins is a long time, so I just set it up and read my book for at least 20 mins or so with him stroking crazy slow. Then, I sped it up to the FASTEST setting for maybe 20 seconds or so, then back to really slow. I'd do this every now and then, but kept it slow for the most part. Last night I decided I didin't even want him to edge- which is even more frustrating than edging over and over again sometimes. So basically, he stroked for 45 mins straight, didn't edge, and that was that! When the timer went off, he of course wanted sex, which didn't happen. I actually wasn't all that horny last night, so this was perfect! Thanks for the idea!

Wow I wrote a lot! This is more fun than I expected! So with everyone's ideas, by my count we're adding 7 more days to his orgasm denial, so as of now, Jonathon's lucky day is Thursday 3/24.

Keep the ideas coming everyone! I'll probably make some of them into webteases at some point!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'm sure some people could be into that- but anything with pain or discomfort is probably not going to be our thing.
That's not even discomfort or pain. Well, my job is to suggest, and it's you who decide. I'm just saying that it's npt about pain at all. You two can always agree to just try it. :-P
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Yummy! I'm always glad to add to anothers denial period! It's the least I can do for the hot teases you wrote, Erin! ;-)

So I am thinking Jonathon needs to give you orgasms... lots and lots of orgasms. I call it "Strokes for Orgasms". The simple rules are:

*1) While he is locked.... Starting at 0, for each orgasm he gives you or helps you with, you allow him ONE stroke. Accrue the points/keep a tally. So if he gives you 100 orgasms, for example, you allow him 100 strokes (You get lots of oral, use of hands, toys, rubbing yourself on his cage and on every body part of his, etc. Also have him watch you while you play with yourself and tell him these orgasms will not be added to his points since he is not assisting you! He will be begging you to help you out!). When you unlock him to stroke, probably have him tied down except for one hand... his non-stroking hand maybe, or both hands tied behind him so he has to 'hump' something or even fukk into your hand! ;-) You can even ice him down and make him start stroking when soft! :devil: Or use Icy Hot!). Let him choose when he wants to 'cash in' his 'earned' strokes and try to cum, just don't tell him how you will allow his strokes. :-O :whistle:

* 2)If he doesn't cum in those 'earned' strokes, you lock him back up and start over with rule #1. You get more orgasms! :w00t:

* 3)If he cums in less than the 'earned' strokes (say he earned 100, but cums in 75), you have the option of giving him a 'penalty/punishment' for the remaining balance or just relocking him and starting over. (You choose punishments.... Post-orgasm torture: give him 25 nice, long, torturous, teasing strokes to his oversensitive cock! Yes, you better keep him tied down! Or do you like to spank him? 25 spankings perhaps?) You choose what's fun for you. Point values do not carry over or cannot be saved once he cums. He starts at 0 and is relocked.

*4) How many orgasms did he give you today? This is how many times you edge him that day! :evil:. Think about it... he will want to give you more orgasms every day to add to his strokes, but this will also add to his own teased torture! :wall: If you have no orgasms that day, he gets a mandatory 10 edges as punishment. (Spread them out throughout the day, keeping his balls very blue!).

*His unauthorized orgasms penalty: A unauthorized ruined orgasm is a mandatory 30 days in 'jail', and an unauthorized full orgasm earns him one more day in chastity than his previous longest lockup (70 days right now, you say? :-O ). His stroking points do not accrue during these penalty periods. That should motivate him NOT to cum!

You can even add other rules like:

*5)When you want more than oral pleasure, you can unlock him & fu*k him, but he is not allowed to cum. He must count the thrusts it takes until you cum. This # can be added to his chastity time or subtracted from his 'earned' strokes if he does not perform to your satisfaction. This should really motivate him to please you even more! You can order him not to cum the whole time you're fukking him and secretly do all you can to make him cum! Watch how hard he will concentrate to NOT cum! :lol: You can also change or alter the rules as you wish, for YOUR pleasure, not his!

Maybe I should rename this game 'No Mercy'! :lol:

Hope you two 'kids' have lots of fun now! ;-)

Oh, and Jonathon, if you are reading this.... I do really feel sorry for you, buddy. :console: ;-) *konks you over the head and switches places with you.*
Last edited by dubble on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina